Timberlake Earth Sanctuary Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sherlyn A. Married on 10/08/2022

Fantastic fantasy wedding!

My husband and I chose this venue to host our Lord of the Rings-inspired wedding because of how magical the property looks and feels. The woodlands is breathtaking in the Fall and the reception tent made us feel like we were the guests of honor at Bilbo’s 111th birthday party. The staff was so incredible and attentive throughout our planning process. I’d highly recommend checking out this venue if you are looking for a whimsical, deeply nature-driven wedding experience. This place really made me feel like an elven princess.

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

Thank you Sherlyn! We just loved celebrating with you and Chance, it was truly mythical. We are wishing you many magical years of happiness!
  • Aidan
    Aidan T. Married on 09/10/2022

Stunning Woodland Wedding

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary was a beautiful venue to have our wedding at. Even when the weather took a turn, Cyndy and her team were incredibly helpful and accommodating to make sure that everything ran flawlessly. The venue is so beautiful and our photos are amazing!

Dear Aidan,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We absolutely loved having your beautiful, magical wedding and wonderful families and friends here at Timberlake! We are so happy that you & Max found each other, best wishes, and please come visit us!
    With love,
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Brandy B. Married on 09/03/2022

Beautiful Venue

This venue was absolutely beautiful. The staff was very helpful and kind!

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

Thank you for this Brandy, we really appreciate your kind words. We are wishing you and Wes the very best!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 06/25/2022

Most Beautiful Venue

We had our wedding at Timberlake yesterday and it was the best and most beautiful day! The staff is just so kind and caring and they took great care of us. The whole property is just gorgeous and having it for the whole weekend is the best. Our guests had an amazing time and all weekend they kept saying how beautiful it was and asking how I found Timberlake. I can’t imagine having gotten married anywhere else!

Dear Caitlin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to send in a review!! We absolutely loved having you and Brandon celebrate with us! Love the photos! Have a wonderful time in the DR.
    Carolyn joins me in sending love and wishes for every happiness, Cyndy
    Nicole Married on 06/11/2022

Perfect venue!

There are so many good things to say!! You are fully immersed in nature and it is gorgeous. The staff is wonderful. The price is affordable. Our guests had a blast.

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

Dear Nicole, thank you so much for your review! and thank you for sharing the beautiful picture. We had so much fun having you celebrate with us!! Love from all of us here, Cyndy
  • Meghan
    Meghan H. Married on 11/13/2021

Wedding in the Woods

We just had our wedding on 11/13/21 at Timberlake Earth Sanctuary and it was our perfect weekend.

Our wedding in the woods was absolutely perfect! We booked the renovated Barn area for our rehearsal dinner, and the aesthetic and functionality of the space was exactly what we wanted. The Woodlands was our perfect ceremony location with a background that was naturally gorgeous.

Cyndy and her team were simply amazing on our wedding day. They helped transport guests in need from our ceremony to reception, as well as, kept the fire going during our *brisk* disco party reception all night long :).

We had the most amazing time! Nothing but amazing things say about TES.

Thank you Timberlake Earth Sanctuary for our perfect wedding weekend!!!

Dear Meg and TJ,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, and especially thank you for choosing to hold your beautiful, colorful wedding and joyful dance party extravaganza of a reception with us! We all loved meeting your amazing families and friends. Please come back and visit us when you can! Best wishes and so much happiness to you, Cyndy
  • Brittney
    Brittney G. Married on 10/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So welcoming, so beautiful!!

This venue was an absolute dream come true. Could have never imagined something more perfect than the nature and love that surrounds this place.

Dear Brittney,
    We were so happy to get to know you and Laken, and have your families here for your beautiful Woodlands ceremony and reception! We are sending blessings your way, and please come back and visit us when you can. Love,
  • Destiny
    Destiny G. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Timberlake Made My Dream Wedding a Reality!

Where do I even start. Everything about Timberlake was absolutely perfect! The communication from the being was phenomenal. We started planning 2 years out and we are from Tampa, FL and Cyndy was extremely accommodating and flexible. They make sure that every part of your special day is thought through and executed to your vision. They are the perfect amount of hands on while also giving you the space to make the area really feel like yours for the weekend. We instantly gravitated to Timberlake because of the blissfulness of the property and the ability to immerse in nature, but Cyndy and the staff really sold it for us. They helped to make every single one of my dreams come true, from the send off to letting us plant a tree for the Unity Ceremony. The day of, they helped to move everything along on our schedule. Sandy and the other staff driving the golf carts were so helpful and we received such praise from our guest. Sandy even went to get a sign for me after dropping me off at the reception area when I realized it was left at the ceremony site. I could write an entire paper about how amazing that weekend was for us, but I will end with this, if you want a magical and perfect wedding with a venue you can 100% trust, choose Timberlake. Thank you Cyndy, Carolyn, Sandy, and Carrether.

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

Thank you Destiny for your very sweet and wonderful review! We deeply appreciate this. And we especially appreciated the opportunity to meet you and Colter, and your families, and to host your beautiful wedding here at Timberlake. I know you'll be back to visit your special tree! We look forward to seeing you! Best wishes and love,
  • Jason
    Jason C. Married on 09/11/2021

Incredible Value for Worry Free Woodland Oasis

If you are reading this review right now, you already know that planning a wedding can be a stressful process. If you choose Timberlake Earth Sanctuary to host your wedding, your stress level will be significantly reduced. Not only will you feel completely at peace in the gorgeous wooded setting, but the team at Timberlake is able to put you at ease through the entire planning process. Cyndy was very attentive and was able to guide us through the process of developing and executing a vision for our day. If we needed anything, we were always responded to promptly, and the entire process was seamless.

The property has plenty of room to spread out and a variety of different spots to utilize depending on the size of your guest list. We had around 135 people, and we were able to comfortably accommodate everybody for a ceremony under the pines, and a reception under the included tent. All of the parking and golf cart shuttling was taken care of on the day by the very attentive and professional staff.

After a night of eating, drinking, dancing, and running around taking pictures, we were able to retire to the tree house. It was so peaceful to slowly wake up the next morning with my new wife, drink some coffee and reflect on the whirlwind we had just been through while plotting out our honeymoon plans.

If you are looking for incredible value in a secluded setting with plenty of room to spread out, this is absolutely the perfect venue for your wedding. We never even imagined that our wedding would be as perfect as it was, and the folks at Timberlake helped to make it that way.

Dear Jason,
    Thank you so much for your kind comments! We were completely thrilled to host your unique and beautiful-earthy celebration here at Timberlake. Getting to know your wonderful families, topped off with square dancing and a wonderful band was a real treat for us! We wish you the very best! Please, please come back and see us when you can. with love, Cyndy
  • Emily
    Emily D. Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful unique nature based wedding venue

If you’re someone who loves and feels a true connection to nature you should definitely consider Timberlake Earth Sanctuary. We found TES in 2019 and immediately fell in love with the ceremony space. Cyndy and her team were so kind and communicative. You can tell they really cherish the space and want to help make couples visions come to life.

Like many couples we had to postpone our 2020 wedding and Cyndy and here team were so compassionate and understanding. They made postponing as seamless as possible and you can tell they truly cared about our feelings on health and safety for ourselves and our guests.

To begin: the space is absolutely beautiful. When looking at outdoor venues in this region you’re choices are typically fancy mountain top vista or rustic barn. TES is different. It offers a peaceful tucked away area where you and your guests feel you are part of the nature, not just a visitor or observer. The pine tree cathedral ceremony space is so unique and beautiful. It feels like a woodland fairytale. Walking down the “aisle” to my now husband while my dress rustled through the leaves and pine needles is a moment I’ll never forget.

The reception area is equally beautiful with trees, flowering plants, and fairy lights bordering the outdoor dance floor. Our guests danced the night away under the stars. If you want an all outdoor wedding. This is it. Our wedding was in August and I was so worried it would be too hot. It ended up being 95 degrees and I believe relaxed vibe, shade from the trees, and welcoming nature of the venue helped our guests (literally) kick off their shoes, throw their hair up, unbutton shirts and just have fun and connect with each other despite the sweaty weather.

The treehouse was a perfect getting ready space with beautiful porches to relax on and plenty of living room and kitchen space to entertain me and my bridesmaids. We ended up having our rehearsal dinner on the grounds just outside the treehouse and had a wonderful night. Having the access to the venue space and treehouse for the whole weekend really make setup and clean up so much more relaxed. My husband and I got to take a nature walk through the trails the morning of our wedding and it is one of my favorite memories of the day.

Can’t recommend this venue space and team enough. I hope to come back and visit TES many times in the future!

Dear Emily,
    Thank you so much for this beautiful, helpful, and comprehensive review and sharing your wonderful pictures. We were honored that you chose to celebrate this sacred time with us at Timberlake! And so touched to hear how the peace of the land and trails here was part of making your wedding day special. We are wishing you so much happiness. Please come back and visit us when you can, I know you're not too far away now!
    With love,
  • S. Robinson
    S. Robinson Married on 06/19/2021

Best day ever

This place is magical! It's expensive but worth it for the vision we wanted! Just perfect!

Dear Key,

Thank you so much for taking the time to send in a review. We were deeply honored that you chose to have your vow renewal with us! Please bring your beautiful girls and come back to walk the trails when you can!
    with Love, Cyndy
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A magical, dreamy weekend wedding!

OH MY GOSH. I can't say enough fantastic things about Timberlake, or about Cyndy.

My fiance (now husband?! Aahh) and I have always been nature folks, and we knew that we wanted to get married in a location that really captured this part of our relationship. Timberlake was PHENOMENAL in this regard; located just outside the city (and less than 30 mins from an airport), but it offers complete seclusion. We really felt like we had an entire forest to ourselves for the weekend.

The venue itself - gorgeous. We chose the Woodlands ceremony site, which was everything I could have ever wanted for our sacred ceremony. It's right outside the Treehouse (which the couple gets to stay in for the weekend, if you get the weekend package!), making it perfect for my bridal party to use to get ready before stepping out for the ceremony.

Cyndy and the rest of the team were absolutely incredible. Two facts about me: I micromanage and am a perfectionist with myself, and I can get burnt out pretty quickly because of this. Since my fiance and I had a three year long engagement (thanks, Covid), by the end of that engagement period, while I was excited, I was also pretty done with everything. I still cared about the small stuff, but I didn't have the energy in me to confirm all the small details I would usually have been triple-checking. POINT BEING, I had absolutely no reason to worry about a thing - Cyndy and the team had EVERYTHING covered, venue-wise: on-site parking? check! wedding sign out in front of the venue so drivers knew where to go? check! Golf carts managed? check! Fire pit maintained throughout the night? check! Watching for our shuttle, which wasn't even a responsibility we discussed? check! For someone who typically has every detail discussed and planned out, it was such a relief for me that they had absolutely everything under control with practically no input from me.

This is to say nothing of Cyndy as a person. Cyndy is delightful, incredibly helpful, and one of the most friendly, welcoming people we've ever met. She is also incredibly responsive, and any last-minute questions I might have had regarding the wedding day were answered promptly. I couldn't be happier about having her involved in our wedding.

Dear Jen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review!
    We are SO pleased that it all came together and after the long year of waiting you got to finally have the magical wedding you envisioned!
    The whole Timberlake family and I were absolutely honored to host your joyful celebration here! So much fun to get to know you and your families as you made your plans! and thank you so much for your kind comments! I'm so glad I could help and be a part of your amazing wedding!
    Please know we are all holding you in our hearts as you jump into married life. And please come back and visit us, you are part of the family now. With love, Cyndy
    Katie H. Married on 06/05/2021

Enchanting Wedding in the Woods

The most BEAUTIFUL wedding ceremony venue! Timberlake Earth Sanctuary is a beautiful experience both as the bride and groom and as a guest, the woodlands are so breathtaking and the venue of our dreams! This venue was perfect for our big day and Cyndy and Carolyn were such a pleasure to work with, great communication, and anything we needed or asked they were right on it with answers and tips! I recommend this venue to anyone looking for an enchanting woodland wedding and plenty of space for dancing, decor, and fun! The only suggestion is that if you're getting married in the hot summer months to be aware that the barn doesn't have the best AC unit and you want your bride to one perfectly cooled on her day!

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

Thank you Katie! It was so wonderful to have you and Nick here for your beautiful and original wedding. and thank you for sharing your gorgeous pictures. We wish you every happiness and hope you'll come back and visit us! Best wishes, Cyndy
  • Karrie
    Karrie M. Married on 12/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary - welcoming and beautiful.

Timberlake is indeed an earth sanctuary, intentionally cared for and offered to guests by its human hosts to those seeking to create a meaningful and lasting experience in a very special environment. Hospitality abounds and is felt with every step you take on this land. From the Woodlands ceremonial space, to the beautifully appointed “Treehouse” nestled in the woods by the lake, to the moss covered trails with resting perches along the way for reflection, conversation, or quiet, the invitation for celebration and communion with family and friends or to make new acquaintances (with other humans, nature or yourself) is palpable. I was recently there for an envisioning and planning gathering held at the new and spectacularly lovely “Barn” and platform tent area of Timberlake “North.” The mindfulness to every detail, warmth (personal and a great fire pit!) and safety (covid distancing and protocols) made for a truly welcoming space for listening, thinking and sharing with others. This is a space I will return to often for celebrations, meetings, workshops and personal reflections, and one that I could not recommend more highly.
  • Jessikah
    Jessikah K. Married on 12/11/2020

A place of love.

Timberlake Farm is an extraordinary venue. There is nowhere else on earth where the Beauty of the natural world is a part of every moment you spend there. The hosts are gracious, lovely, and have thought of every detail to make your time there special and filled with beauty. There are meandering paths through the woods where you or your guests can take pause. There is enough space to be together safely and celebrate life and love. My experience there has been the best experience of my life and I highly recommend it.
    Jeanie D. Married on 10/10/2020

Timberlake, a sacred experience

The Timberlake property is sacred to us – there is just something about the land and the way in which the caretakers protect it and share its story that is deeply meaningful to us. We chose the property for its natural beauty, for the professionalism of the staff, and for the way in which they honored our wishes, exhibiting flexibility to accommodate our every need. Thank you Timberlake!

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing Jeanie! It was an honor to have the two of you, whose hearts are so aligned with the spirit of Timberlake, here for your sacred day. We are all really looking forward to your reception in October. We wish you every happiness and look forward to seeing you soon, Cyndy
  • Bailee
    Bailee Married on 08/29/2020

Getting information

This place answered all of my questions via email and was very responsive and patient with waiting for me to schedule my tour with them.

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Bailee! We are very excited to meet you this week and can't wait to introduce you to the land and her presence.
    Amanda Married on 05/09/2020

Scenic and serene

What a BLAST! Our wedding was the perfect day, and it was so largely thanks to the kind folks at Timberlake. The service was personal and compassionate, and the crew's passion for Timberlake and its mission of uniting people with one another and with nature really shows. Carolyn was attentive to our every need while maintaining a respectful distance. As for the scenery, it's hard to beat. There were several walking trails for solo reflection or group camaraderie (and on the big day itself, plenty of spots for great pictures). Accommodations in the treehouse were lovely, and plenty large enough for our rehearsal dinner of ~20 people out on the back deck overlooking the pond. The folks at Timberlake think of it as a deeply spiritual place, and I have to agree. It was the perfect place to declare our commitment to one another, reflect on how far we've come, and celebrate where we're going. We can't wait to pay Timberlake another visit in the future.

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

hello Amanda! Thank you so much for your review. You had such a beautiful and heart-warming celebration! We loved having you and your friends and family here. Please come visit us, you are part of Timberlake now! sending love, Carolyn, Cyndy, & Sandy
    Michelle Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding Venue

Timberlake is beyond perfect! The peace and the connection with nature I felt is indescribable, I wish every person could feel this way before their wedding. Jessica, Michelle and Cynthia were phenomenal, always attentive of our needs with a big smile. I am thankful I got to celebrate my wedding in such a special and unique place ❤️

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

Michelle, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with others! It was an honor to be a part of such a sacred time in your lives. Your wedding was so beautiful! For Timberlake, the ultimate gift was getting to know you both personally and having you a part of the Timberlake family. We hope you visit us again. Sending you our love
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 05/25/2019

Our dream woodland wedding

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary was absolutely amazing! We booked a year and a half in advance since we knew how special this venue was. Jess and Cynthia were so helpful and knowledgable about wedding day logistics. We chose the full weekend option and were able to hold the bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception on site. If you want and outdoor/ woodsy wedding look no further!

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

Taylor, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such thoughtful words! It means so much to us to know that your wedding dream came true at Timberlake!! It was such an incredible weekend celebration to be a part of and you were all so wonderful to work with and get to know. We hope that you come visit us again and always feel a sense of home here. ❤️
  • Emily
    Emily F. Married on 05/18/2019

Breathtakingly beautiful venue

Timberlake was such a perfect venue for our nature themed wedding. There are not enough words to describe how beautiful and amazing this place is. We got married in the woodland site and it truly embodies the word sanctuary. Our guests were blown away by the beauty of the tall trees and wooden benches. Everyone was able to disconnect from the chaos of the world and totally focus on the peacefulness of being in nature. Staying in the treehouse for the weekend was also a huge perk! It allows the couple to connect with each other and the venue before everything gets busy. It was so peaceful to wake up surrounded by trees and the sound of birds. We were able to have meals there, get ready with everyone, and cool off throughout the day. Jess and Michelle were also so helpful throughout the whole process. They were so kind, down to earth, and readily available to answer our questions / let us come visit the venue. On the day of the wedding they helped set things up, drive us around on golf carts, and made sure everything was in order. It was so lovely to have them be apart of our special day. We really feel connected to Timberlake and will definitely be visiting in the future. It is a very affordable venue for such a large, beautiful space. If you love the outdoors, this is the place for you!

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

Emily, you have left us without words! We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write such a thorough and thoughtfully articulated review. Your wedding day was one of a kind and we will always cherish that weekend with you and your families. It truly was breathtaking in every way and it means so much to us to have had the opportunity to share it with you both. Sending you our love and blessings
    Stefani P. Married on 05/11/2019

Timberlake was a dream.

The word that come to mind when I think back to our wedding day- a dream. Timberlake was exactly what we were looking for and the kind souls that keep it running were a total bonus. There is an immediate sense of peace as soon as you step on to the property- and I felt that peace the entire day leading up to the wedding. Everyone was so accommodating- even through the rain all day! We couldn’t recommend Timberlake more!

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

Awe Stefani, thank you so much for sharing your reflections from your wedding day with us! It was a true honor to be a part of such a magical day and everything came together so beautifully!! Your photos are absolutely stunning and we can't thank you enough for making it so easy. We simply adore the two of you and wish you the absolute best! We hope you come visit us again soon
  • Nina
    Nina Married on 05/04/2019

Whimsical Romantic Venue!

Where do I even begin?! I had been searching vendors and finally, I came across TES. Instantly, I knew this was our place. I had always dreamed of a woodland wedding. On top of that, you get the entire venue for a weekend and there is already a tent for the reception area!
    It was the most beautiful day. It even rained but you know what? It made it better! There was a glow to the land. I will let the photos speak for themselves but I honestly could not imagine getting married anywhere else. We even had our reception at the treehouse, and it was such a cool, intimate, laid back vibe- it really felt like we were uniting our families. Even when we visited prior to booking, you can feel it in the air how peaceful and magical this place is. The two women Jess and Michelle who run the property, as well as Cyndy, the wedding coordinator, are absolute gems with the kindest souls. They truly care about each of their couples and do everything they can to make your day one of a kind.
    The woods, the trails, the ceremony sites they offer, the reception, the open spaces- TES has it ALL when it comes to an outdoor wedding. Visit here and it will speak to you and you will know this is the place for you!
    I am so looking forward to coming back to this special place to bask in the memories of our beautiful day!
    Thank you Jess, Michelle, and Cyndy for everything. You will hold a special place in our hearts forever!

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

WOW!! Nina, you have left us speechless by your incredibly kind words and the beautiful reflections you have offered here. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience and am so thrilled to know that you had the wedding of your dreams! It was an absolute honor to be a part of your magical day and we can't wait for you to come visit us again in the future! Thank you for sharing your photos with us. They are BREATHTAKING!!! Sending you our love and heartfelt gratitude
    Laura Married on 04/27/2019

Our happy place

TES is one of those rare places that grounds your mind, heart, and soul in the present. I believe that I enjoyed the moments of our wedding more because TES cultivated that breathing space for my partner and I. Jess, Michelle, and Cyndy were unbelievably supportive forces to work with. Your wedding and love will truly be celebrated by all you encounter here. We recommend that, if you are going non-traditional, you walk the grounds together and enjoy the stillness before parting ways on the morning of the wedding. For us, being together in the beauty of Timberlake on that morning will be one of our most treasured memories.

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

Laura, our hearts are so full reading your words! Thank you so much! It was an absolute blessing to be a part of your magical wedding weekend and even more so to get to know you and your family on such personal levels. You all are a joy and we hope to have you back again and again! Sending you our love ❤️
illustration stars