Timberlake Earth Sanctuary Reviews

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 7
  • Bailee

Bailee · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Getting information

This place answered all of my questions via email and was very responsive and patient with waiting for me to schedule my tour with them.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Bailee! We are very excited to meet you this week and can't wait to introduce you to the land and her presence.
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/25/2019

Our dream woodland wedding

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary was absolutely amazing! We booked a year and a half in advance since we knew how special this venue was. Jess and Cynthia were so helpful and knowledgable about wedding day logistics. We chose the full weekend option and were able to hold the bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception on site. If you want and outdoor/ woodsy wedding look no further!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 15
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 16
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 17

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

Taylor, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such thoughtful words! It means so much to us to know that your wedding dream came true at Timberlake!! It was such an incredible weekend celebration to be a part of and you were all so wonderful to work with and get to know. We hope that you come visit us again and always feel a sense of home here. ❤️
  • Emily

Emily Fuller · Married on 05/18/2019

Breathtakingly beautiful venue

Timberlake was such a perfect venue for our nature themed wedding. There are not enough words to describe how beautiful and amazing this place is. We got married in the woodland site and it truly embodies the word sanctuary. Our guests were blown away by the beauty of the tall trees and wooden benches. Everyone was able to disconnect from the chaos of the world and totally focus on the peacefulness of being in nature. Staying in the treehouse for the weekend was also a huge perk! It allows the couple to connect with each other and the venue before everything gets busy. It was so peaceful to wake up surrounded by trees and the sound of birds. We were able to have meals there, get ready with everyone, and cool off throughout the day. Jess and Michelle were also so helpful throughout the whole process. They were so kind, down to earth, and readily available to answer our questions / let us come visit the venue. On the day of the wedding they helped set things up, drive us around on golf carts, and made sure everything was in order. It was so lovely to have them be apart of our special day. We really feel connected to Timberlake and will definitely be visiting in the future. It is a very affordable venue for such a large, beautiful space. If you love the outdoors, this is the place for you!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 26
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 27
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 28

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

Emily, you have left us without words! We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write such a thorough and thoughtfully articulated review. Your wedding day was one of a kind and we will always cherish that weekend with you and your families. It truly was breathtaking in every way and it means so much to us to have had the opportunity to share it with you both. Sending you our love and blessings

Stefani Penuel · Married on 05/11/2019

Timberlake was a dream.

The word that come to mind when I think back to our wedding day- a dream. Timberlake was exactly what we were looking for and the kind souls that keep it running were a total bonus. There is an immediate sense of peace as soon as you step on to the property- and I felt that peace the entire day leading up to the wedding. Everyone was so accommodating- even through the rain all day! We couldn’t recommend Timberlake more!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 40
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 41
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 42

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

Awe Stefani, thank you so much for sharing your reflections from your wedding day with us! It was a true honor to be a part of such a magical day and everything came together so beautifully!! Your photos are absolutely stunning and we can't thank you enough for making it so easy. We simply adore the two of you and wish you the absolute best! We hope you come visit us again soon
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 05/04/2019

Whimsical Romantic Venue!

Where do I even begin?! I had been searching vendors and finally, I came across TES. Instantly, I knew this was our place. I had always dreamed of a woodland wedding. On top of that, you get the entire venue for a weekend and there is already a tent for the reception area!
    It was the most beautiful day. It even rained but you know what? It made it better! There was a glow to the land. I will let the photos speak for themselves but I honestly could not imagine getting married anywhere else. We even had our reception at the treehouse, and it was such a cool, intimate, laid back vibe- it really felt like we were uniting our families. Even when we visited prior to booking, you can feel it in the air how peaceful and magical this place is. The two women Jess and Michelle who run the property, as well as Cyndy, the wedding coordinator, are absolute gems with the kindest souls. They truly care about each of their couples and do everything they can to make your day one of a kind.
    The woods, the trails, the ceremony sites they offer, the reception, the open spaces- TES has it ALL when it comes to an outdoor wedding. Visit here and it will speak to you and you will know this is the place for you!
    I am so looking forward to coming back to this special place to bask in the memories of our beautiful day!
    Thank you Jess, Michelle, and Cyndy for everything. You will hold a special place in our hearts forever!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 54
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 55
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 56

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

WOW!! Nina, you have left us speechless by your incredibly kind words and the beautiful reflections you have offered here. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to share your experience and am so thrilled to know that you had the wedding of your dreams! It was an absolute honor to be a part of your magical day and we can't wait for you to come visit us again in the future! Thank you for sharing your photos with us. They are BREATHTAKING!!! Sending you our love and heartfelt gratitude

Steve · Married on 04/27/2019

Just Visit

I think if you spend five minutes on Timberlake's property, you'll have made your decision. It's hard not to make a connection to the property and people within those few minutes. My wife and I loved every minute we spent walking the grounds and preparing for our wedding. The treehouse you stay at is wonderfully unique and full of character. Jess, Michelle and Cyndy were pleasures to work with. Just visit!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

Wow, thank your Steve!! It means the world to us to know that you had the wedding of your dreams here and that we got to be a part of the unfolding magic! The two of you are a breath of fresh air and we feel so honored to have you a part of the Timberlake family. Can't wait to have you back!! ❤️

Laura · Married on 04/27/2019

Our happy place

TES is one of those rare places that grounds your mind, heart, and soul in the present. I believe that I enjoyed the moments of our wedding more because TES cultivated that breathing space for my partner and I. Jess, Michelle, and Cyndy were unbelievably supportive forces to work with. Your wedding and love will truly be celebrated by all you encounter here. We recommend that, if you are going non-traditional, you walk the grounds together and enjoy the stillness before parting ways on the morning of the wedding. For us, being together in the beauty of Timberlake on that morning will be one of our most treasured memories.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

Laura, our hearts are so full reading your words! Thank you so much! It was an absolute blessing to be a part of your magical wedding weekend and even more so to get to know you and your family on such personal levels. You all are a joy and we hope to have you back again and again! Sending you our love ❤️
  • Iris

Iris · Married on 10/20/2018

A truly perfect wedding weekend

We spent two days visiting all of the venues on our wishlist. After seeing seven places, it was obvious which venue we would get married at. From the moment we drove in, we felt overwhelmed by how sacred everything seemed. The owner of the property, along with her sidekicks Jess and Mei-Ling, made us feel welcomed and present. We were barely down the driveway before my fiance and I blurted out that this was the place.

Besides the fact that you get to take over the property from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon, the people made it worth it. We visited several times and emailed often over the next year of planning. Each time made us more excited.

Being able to set up home base at the treehouse was a real treat. After we were married in the woodlands (so beautiful!), we snuck away to take some photos on a bridge by the lake. When we got back, our wedding planner had set up our dinner in the treehouse for us to enjoy alone. That ended up being one of most cherished memories from our wedding day.

We had some rain and cold weather that week and made the decision to rent space heaters. If you need to do the same, I'd recommend getting three space heaters for the corners of the patio. We put the walls down on the tent (except for the part between the open patio and the covered part), which helped keep the warm air in. Also, our guests were treated to golf cart rides if they needed one. Jess and Cyndy were taking laps all evening for us. We invited 160 people and were nervous that we'd run of out space if it were raining. We ended up with 113 guests and the space was great. We had plenty of room to spread out.

I have to say that I appreciated how much freedom we were given. We were able to decorate and set up any way we chose. We also hosted a big welcome party Friday night and a brunch on Sunday, and were able to extend our rental an additional 2 hours to clean up on Sunday afterward (although honestly, we didn't need it).

Hands down, Timberlake Earth Sanctuary was the best decision we made for our wedding. It set the theme for everything else - to be calm, present and sacred. We are so thankful to the whole crew at Timberlake for making our wedding the best weekend of our lives.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and descriptive reflections Iris! Your love and appreciation for Timberlake has meant so much to us and now we have the joy of carrying so many special memories of your wedding day with us. We feel so blessed that you and Dan are now a part of the Timberlake family :)

Erica · Married on 06/09/2018

We could not have imagined a more perfect venue for our wedding! It was an amazing weekend! The Timberlake staff was great throughout the whole process! They were quick to respond if I had any questions leading up to the wedding. Their professionalism and respect were top notch. They were easy to talk to and beyond friendly. They care about their property and they cared to make our day as perfect as can be! I consider ourselves guest on the property and they were fantastic hosts! I felt welcome the entire time. We’re so glad to be a part of the Timberlake family. Also, the property really allows you to make it into what you envision. For someone who gets stressed easily, I have to say that for my wedding weekend, I did not feel rushed, stressed, or anything that resembles negativity. This place embodies tranquility and peace. If you love trees and amazing people, Timberlake Earth Sanctuary is the wedding location for you! Thank you, Timberlake for making my dreams come true!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

Thank you for this thoughtful review Erica & Andrew. It was a great blessing to play such a big role in your special day!

Lindley · Married on 06/01/2018

Within minutes of driving through Timberlake Earth Sanctuary, we knew this is where we would be married. The beauty begins the minute you drive under the big wooden signs. As we drove through at nature's pace, our hearts were sold. When I met owner, Carolyn Toben, I immediately felt like I had known her all of my life. Her grace, kindness, and gentle energy is magnificent and from the moment we arrived we were treated like family. As she told us the story of the land and how it has evolved through the years, we immediately wanted to pay respect and gratitude to a space that has absorbed so much love. TES allowed us to visit multiple times to view the venue throughout the wedding process and were very quick to answer any questions we had. Staff members Jess, Michelle, and Cyndy were so helpful in guiding us and providing tours to friends and family.. even in the pouring rain! We really appreciated the flexibility in allowing us to create our dream wedding on such sacred and beautiful grounds. The spirit of the land is all consuming and you will leave rested, connected with Earth's magic, and grateful for the beauty that surrounds you in your life. Our wedding day was so special and absolutely gorgeous! This year, there were beautiful purple Larkspur flowers in full bloom and our guests were raving about them! Our wedding photos were so amazing. Staff were always around to make sure we were taken care of and happy to be a part of our experience. Our friends loved meeting folks at TES and we genuinely feel like it is a second home now.

TES is a wonderful place for more than just weddings and I recommend spending time there for other types of gatherings. I look forward to spending more time there this fall. My husband and I are looking forward to a couple's retreat to process and connect once more at the end of the summer! TES provides you with a space to celebrate life and love in the most magical setting. You will see once you get there, go check it out!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

Wow! Lindley and Ryan, we cannot thank you enough for such a beautiful and heartfelt review. We will always remember the thoughtful care and intention that you put into your ceremony and wedding as a whole. It resonated deeply with us here. We feel blessed to know you both and to be able to call you family! THANK YOU!! :)

Alexandra · Married on 05/26/2018

Timberlake is beyond incredible. The second we stepped foot on that sacred land, we knew it was right. The beautiful land owner, Carolyn, is one of the most amazing women we have ever met, and graciously performed our wedding ceremony at our request. Everyone is so warm, inviting, and always willing to help from their heart. We heard so many compliments from our guests telling us that it was the best wedding they had ever been too. We believe a very large part of that is the sanctuary itself. We are already planning to return for our one year anniversary celebration and would highly recommend this breathtaking land for any couple wanting a one-of-a-kind nature setting.

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 64
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 65
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 66

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary's reply:

Alex & Ben, thank you so much for this thoughtfully written reflection of your experience at Timberlake. The memory and magic of your wedding day remains with us and your love is forever imprinted in the heart of this place. Thank you for allowing us the honor of holding space for your sacred union.

Amber · Married on 04/13/2018

Jess and Michelle were so great to work with! They made us feel like we were part of the Timberlake family and were very enthusiastic about our special day. We fell in love with the property from the beginning. If you are looking for a unique experience, definitely take a visit! There are so many options for your ceremony site. We chose The Woodlands which was so beautiful and earthy. Another absolutely astonishing, smaller ceremony site is The Chapel overlooking Lake MacIntosh. There are just so many hidden gems on their 156 acres! After looking at several venues I knew this was the one from the moment I stepped onto the property. Check it out, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 05/09/2018
  • Anny

Anny · Married on 10/21/2017

Where do I begin?! I was searching for a venue in a woodland area and couldn’t find any I really wanted. When I came across Timberlake I was in complete awe!! Not only does Timberlake Earth Sanctuary have many ceremony sites to choose from they have a straight forward rate that includes all of the ground and the treehouse from Friday afternoon till Sunday afternoon. It’s the absolute best value I could find anywhere. But aside from the price there are many more important factors that drew me to this place. When Carolyn took us on the initial tour of Timberlake we felt something so special, almost magical. I thought it was just me, but my guest have mentioned similar things when describing TES (magical, whimsical, spiritual).
    My ceremony in the woods was beyond perfect and the reception was a great time.
    Emily (site coordinator) and her husband did everything in thier power to make my night absolutely perfect. From driving us back and forth to passing along messages, to very professionally handling a situation that came up toward the end of the night.
    The team at TES is golden. From the moment you meet Carolyn you feel right at home. Emily is another absolute gem and her husband was behind the scenes making things happen. Loved my wedding night, the venue was perfect, the people were simply amazing, and I couldn’t have picked a better place to have one of the most important nights of my life.

Thank you TES for the truly organic and magical night!!!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 67
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 68
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 69
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 70
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 71
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 72

Anny,
    Thank you so much for this! You are one most beautiful and gracious bride who we will not forget! It was a joy and privilege to host your most special iife moment here; please come back and visit often as you are now a part of the Timberlake family!
    Love,
    Carolyn

GRACE · Married on 10/14/2017

Choosing Timberlake Earth Sanctuary as the site for our wedding was the first choice we made in our planning, and it stands as the best decision we made. From the moment you first step onto the land, it's clear that it is a very special place. I would personally encourage couples to spend some time walking on the trails and soaking in the beauty before your wedding day - it is a joy to be connected to this place.
    Working with Carolyn, Emily, Roy, Jess, and Michelle was simply wonderful. At every step of the process they were not only helpful and professional, but we felt supported and encouraged by them as if we were family.
    Timberlake was well suited to accommodate our wedding of 115 guests. We had our ceremony in the Orchard, and reception under the Tent with dancing and a live band at the pavilion. The lighting and sound system provided worked great. Parking was well coordinated by Timberlake staff, with a golf cart transport available for those who need it. They provided signs around the road directing guests, and bathrooms were kept clean and accessible.
    The TreeHouse was a wonderful place to be the "epicenter" of activity all weekend - we had many friends and family helping with flowers, linens, and reception preparations on Friday, and the Treehouse kitchen was the perfect cozy place to gather. We stayed there Saturday night and hope we will return for future anniversaries. We also had our engagement photo shoot at Timberlake a few months before the wedding.
    Simply put, I can't imagine having had our wedding anywhere else. Timberlake Earth Sanctuary is so much more than a wedding venue, it is a very special place we will always treasure and feel connected to.
    Photographs are from our wedding day, by Mabyn Ludke Photography.

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 73
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 74
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 75
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 76

Grace!
    What a wonderful end of the year gift to receive! I think you covered it all and that you should become our cosmic agent for Timberlake! I know our whole staff will appreciate this as much as I and thank you for taking the same time and giving the same special attention as you did to make your wedding here so outstanding! It was a real pleasure to work with you and your fine families. Blessings and love in the new year ...in which we hope you all make many visits back to Timberlake!
    Carolyn Toben

Sandra · Married on 08/19/2017

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary is the kind of place that gets in your blood and stays forever. It brings a level of serenity and tranquility to your wedding day that is unmatched by any other venue. The staff here waits on you hand and foot and the level of flexibility in decoration and catering allows you to make your wedding day truly your own. My husband and I could not have dreamed of a better venue to start our lives together!

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 82
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 83
    Timberlake Earth Sanctuary 84

Sandra,
    How deeply we appreciate this! Your wedding was surely one of the highest highlights of our season and one we will not forget. Please return again and again to renew those memories; you are part of the Timberlake family now!
    with loving gratitude, Carolyn Toben and staffers

Abbi · Married on 05/27/2017

If you are looking for an outdoor wedding venue you have found the right place! This venue is absolutely breath taking! So many beautiful hiking trails and places to go see! We got married in the woodlands and it was wonderful! Getting to use the venue the entire weekend was a major life saver! If you are able to swing it and have time, rent the treehouse out for an extra day so you're not stressing trying to clean up after your wedding the next morning! Carolyn is a dream to work with, you can tell she completely loves what she does and loves being apart of the weddings that are held at Timberlake!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Taylor · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I married at Timberlake Earth Sanctuary on April 22nd this year (Earth day!) and it was an absolutely beautiful experience for not only ourselves but our guests. We stumbled upon the sanctuary by chance and I fell in love just from photos online. I convinced my then fiance to go for a visit and as we were pulling in the drive, he immediately turned and said, "This is the place we will finally get married!" We hadn't even got out of the car yet!

The untouched beauty of nature surrounds you as soon as you pull into Timberlake and it's as if you're transported into a magical woodland. The towering trees, blooming flowers, chirping birds, and beautiful lake makes for a serene experience that you simply have to see in person. The treehouse is absolutely wonderful! We broke custom and my husband stayed with me the night before the wedding at the treehouse to prep some decorations. Waking up to the foggy lake as the sunrises, having coffee on the 3rd story porch in the rocking chairs which watching humming birds, and quietly listening to the wind in the trees was a beautiful pre-wedding moment we will cherish forever.

Carolyn and Emily helped us through our wedding planning process and allowed our creativity to flow! The best part of Timberlake is that it's not a one-size-fits all wedding factory. You can create the wedding within your mind's eye and the wonderful women there will foster that creativity with their own. We used the Woodlands with the crafted tree benches and arbor as our ceremony site and allowed our guests to take a short walking path along the lake to the Pavilion for the reception.

Having the entire place for the weekend allowed us to spend quality time with our loved ones and really cherish the moments we've waited so long to have. Our wedding was a beautiful experience that we continue to receive compliments on. We will continue to return to Timberlake as it will always hold a special place in our hearts!

Sent on 06/18/2017

A wonderful venue for a wedding! The owner Carolyn is amazing and very accommodating, and she really makes sure that your day is special. We were not impressed with the "day of coordinator", but Carolyn and the rest of the team at Timberlake made up for the issues we had with her tenfold. The land is beautiful and we could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding! One of the best parts was staying on site at the venue since it was ours and only ours from the Friday before to the Sunday after. I would recommend Timberlake to anyone looking for that special place!

Laura · Married on 10/08/2016

We feel so fortunate that we found Timberlake Earth Sanctuary for our wedding! We could not have found a more gorgeous, unique and more welcoming venue. We loved that we could have our engagement photos taken there and also to have the venue from Friday at noon until Sunday at noon. We were able to host our rehearsal dinner and a welcome party in the Treehouse, and it was a great opportunity for our guests to be able to see more of the property. All of the Timberlake staff is incredibly sweet, thoughtful and helpful. It was obvious they truly cared how our day went! Then, a hurricane decided to make its appearance or rather a long-term stay during our wedding weekend. The staff, especially Roy, did everything possible to make sure our wedding went as well as it could! We are so thankful to be one of the couples to have been married at Timberlake!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Alex · Married on 09/24/2016

While the price of the venue was higher than we were wanting to spend, as soon as I drove ten feet onto the property, I couldn't leave without it becoming ours! It was beautiful. Green, spacious, earthy, clean air, and a house for us to sleep in at no additional charge! Unlike the other venues we checked out, we had Timberlake ALL TO OURSELVES from Friday at 12:00PM-Sunday at 12:00PM. We partied all weekend. It was the most perfect set up. Carolynn and Emily were incredibly helpful and we heard nothing but rave reviews from our guests. There were so many places on the property to choose for our ceremony and reception sites and we were able to traipse all throughout the property to take our photos. My husband and I met working through our school's outdoor program and the wilderness is deeply important to us, Timberlake Earth Sanctuary was the best place for us. All of our guests said "it just felt like us" as they partied the night away with us. I wish I could give TES more than 5 stars!

Aubrey · Married on 05/21/2016

To say my husband and I feel privileged to be a part of the Timberlake family is an understatement. Our big day was absolutely perfect in ever way. Timberlake is a magical, woodsy venue. Knowing that you get the entire venue from Friday at noon until Sunday at noon was such a relief. The majority of our guests were coming from out of town for our big day so we decided to have an open rehearsal dinner and invite whoever would be in town at that time. We ended up having 50 out of our 80 guests attend our dinner Friday night. We did a catered hotdogs and burgers meal under the tent and it was absolutely perfect. The extra time we got to spend with our family and friends the day before our wedding is one of our favorite aspects of our wedding weekend. Our wedding night was that much more relaxing knowing that we or our family members didn't have to stay up for hours cleaning up. It was even nicer than I thought it would be knowing we could leave everything sit out Saturday night and come back in the morning to clean everything up.

The owner, Carolyn, is a beautiful soul who truly cares about the land. Their grounds keeper, Roy, was amazing. It rained the entire morning of our wedding. He knew how much we wanted to have our ceremony in the Woodlands so he put extra mulch down along the walkways to help. It finally stopped raining a few hours before our ceremony so we never had the tent walls put up. Well, our luck would have it that it started to down pour the moment my husband and I were making our grand entrance at our reception. Roy jumped right in putting the walls up! It only rained for about an hour and the forecast looked clear for the rest of the night. When we decided to move the dancing back outside, Roy was right there taking the walls back down for us and even started the fire for us! He was more than we could have ever asked for.

Thank you Timberlake Earth Sanctuary!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Kasie · Married on 05/07/2016

Timberlake is truly magical. My husband and I found Timberlake through wedding wire. From the start, Carolyn and her team were responsive and professional. They really helped the day run smoothly, offering logistic support, on site transportation and much more. It was amazing to know that having our wedding there also helped with sustaining the land for Carolyn. I loved Timberlake because in the hustle and bustle of a wedding weekend, we were at such peace on this beautiful expanse of land. My photos were incredible, my guests were awe-struck by the beauty and serenity. For everything you get, the price is unbeatable as well. I can't say enough good things about Timberlake. I wish I could be there all the time, walking the property and hanging out with Carolyn <3

Meaghan · Married on 04/30/2016

Timberlake Earth Sanctuary was the absolute ideal place to have our wedding. It was beyond magical. There was absolutely no stress, Carolyn and her team made us feel at home from the start. It is such a unique, wonderful place and I recommend this venue highly.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Caitlyn · Married on 10/04/2014

Beautiful woodsy Venue hidden in Triad area. Large venue with multiple ceremony locations. From an orchard to a pond, woods, garden, and small chapel. Accommodating to very intimate weddings as well as to large scale. Provided a great deal of assistance. Carolyn and the Timberlake Earth Sanctuary staff from the very start were extremely helpful, kind! The Groomsmen were delighted getting ready in a barn setting and the bridesmaids loved the tree house! Our reception area was a short walk from our ceremony and was a real crowd pleaser. Already had a permanent tent there no need to rent one. Wonderful fire pit that was the hit of the evening with our s'mores bar, and large dancing floor! Can't thank the staff enough for the fantastic job they did,
    The Winsteads