Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique Reviews

22 Reviews for Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique

22 Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique Reviews
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 08/18/2018

Arley at Tiger Lilies was fantastic. The prices were very affordable to our modest budget. Arley was also very thorough in her work; she e-mailed to ensure that she selected the correct color for the flowers, which was greatly appreciated. The bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres were delivered in a punctual manner, and were very bright and healthy. We were extremely satisfied with this vendor and would highly recommend them.

Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique 1
    Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique 2

Blanca · Married on 06/16/2018

Arley was amazing!! From the beginning she understood exactly what direction I was heading to with my flowers. She was able to find colors to compliment my wedding colors perfectly. From my floral crown to my centerpieces and bouquet everything was gorgeous!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you Blanca!! I so loved creating your beautiful flowers, your colors and flower choices were perfect! I really enjoyed working with you, congratulations again!

Katherine · Married on 10/01/2017

Arley of Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique was simply amazing, she saved my wedding from a floral standpoint. I made a bad decision, and initially booked with another florist over Tiger Lilies initially. The other florist threw awards and experience in our faces, and we made the mistake of going with her. Long and short, this other florist cancelled our contract 10 days before our wedding!!! Arley saved our wedding in a big way, by taking us on so late in the game. She was able to get all the flowers I was hoping to have, and far exceeded our expectations. She was super kind, responsive, and really came in huge for us during a time of crisis. The flowers were beautiful, she delivered them personally, and was sure to introduce herself on our big day. She also was respectful of our budget, and made it work for us. I cannot stress how much I recommend Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique to other brides-to-be. You will not be disappointed in booking with Arley!!! :)

Sent on 12/06/2017

Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words Katherine! It was my pleasure to create your flowers, I am so glad I could help you out!

Ellen-Claire · Married on 09/17/2017

Arley created absolutely beautiful bouquets, flower crown and boutonnières for my wedding party. She was able to take my vague ideas and suggestions and create the perfect arrangements!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Ellen-Claire! I loved working with you and creating your beautiful flowers!!

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2017

Arley was such a joy to work with for our wedding. We had an idea of what we wanted to do for our traditional Catholic Mass ceremony and casual seaside reception. After chatting with Arley and getting ideas from her we were so thrilled with the end result. Beautiful alter flowers, bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres. The driftwood succulent pieces for our reception are still beautiful today 6 months later! Arely was so pleasant, cheerful and accommodating during every meeting and so quick to reply to our emails. Quality work at a fair price and a wonderful, talented young woman to work with. Thanks Arley for making our day beautiful!
    The Chamberlains

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique 3
    Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique 4
    Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique 5
    Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique 6

Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you Lisa! You and George were so lovely and a joy to work with. I absolutely loved creating your beautiful flowers and succulent gardens!

Julie · Married on 06/25/2017

Arley was a dream to work with for my wedding. Very sweet and professional, her floral designs were amazing and she helped us out a lot with her ideas! Will and have recommend to friends and family for future events!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you Julie! I had a lot of fun working with you and your Mom. Loved loved your flower choices and colors!

Kelsy · Married on 10/01/2016

Arley created beautiful bouquets for my bridesmaids and boutonnieres for the groomsmen. She had wonderful ideas for flowers that complimented the dresses and the overall look of my wedding. They were perfect! I highly recommend Tiger Lilies for your wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you Kelsy! It was a pleasure working with you and creating your flowers!

Cynthia · Married on 06/27/2015

I cannot give enough RAVE reviews for Arley and her work!!! I went into picking out flowers very nervous because I had NO idea what I wanted. Arley was and is truly AMAZING. She really listens to your wants and is able to make something beautiful out of nothing!! She was super helpful showing me pictures and allowing me to emails ideas once I got a chance to talk to her and figure out pricing. She never tried to up sell me on something and worked within the budget I wanted to keep!!! After I had an idea of what I wanted, she sent me pictures and allowed me to adjust my likes as I wanted. For things I had no idea about, she created simple beautiful designs that were better then what I could have imagined in my head. I wanted a simple pop of color for the guys to wear and she nailed it. I wanted simple rustic chic centerpieces, that were not overwhelming yet beautiful, and she created such elegant timeless pieces of art that totally tied my entire wedding together. I was never much of a flower person, but Arley and her work totally changed my mind. From my church flowers, to my bouquets, centerpieces, and flower balls that hung along the aisle, there was nothing that wasn't perfect. She gave me so many reasonable options to work with and was so flexible. She made my simple ideas come to life is a huge way!!! My flowers were so amazing that there was not ONE arrangement left in the whole place because people wanted to take everything!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you Cynthia, you are the sweetest person I've met and were so fun to work with! Everything came out so beautiful, congratulations!!

Arley did such a beautiful job creating one of a kind bouquets for me and my wedding party. Absolutely beautiful and she took the time to understand exactly what I wanted! So happy!

Alyssa · Married on 07/19/2014

I loved my wedding flowers!The flowers were so fresh! Arley did an amazing job, delivery and set up were perfect! She did an amazing job working with my budget! I will be using Tiger Liles Floral Boutique in the future!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique's reply:

Thanks Alyssa! I had a lot of fun working with you and creating all your flowers! It was a great trip to the mountain too!

Working with Arley for our wedding flowers was a breeze!! I went into with some vague ideas of what I wanted for flowers and she was able to envision things for me and created some beautiful peices! She was very responsive and accommodating throughout the entire process. I changed my mind a few times and she handled everything so well. She was also conscious of our budget and worked with us to make it all work. Would highly recommend Tiger Lilies!

The flowers for my wedding were beautiful!

Susanna · Married on 08/31/2013

Arley is absolutely amazing! She is such a talented florist who does amazing work. She really made my vision come to light. I could not have been happier.

Arley was fantastic! I had a huge bridal party and the value for the quality of the bouquets was incredible. I changed my mind on what I wanted a few times, and she was very patient with my indecisiveness. :) The flowers could not have been more perfect. I would absolutely recommend Tiger Lilies to any bride-to-be!

Candice · Married on 06/08/2013

Arley was a breeze to work with! I had a lot of questions, and made a few changes while planning for the flowers for our wedding, and Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique catered to my needs immediately. I am certainly no flower expert, I simply told Arley the ideas that I had, and she made them a reality. The arrangements are so beautiful, you can tell that there is a lot of thought, care, and effort put into them. Our flowers were delivered right on time (even though we were over an hour away from the boutique), the prices are fantastic, and the results are stunning. We received MANY compliments on the bouquets & centerpieces. I will definitely use Tiger Lilies in the future for any floral needs! Highly recommended!!!

Heather · Married on 05/22/2013

Tigerliles is my go to flower shop and always will be. Arley, the owner is awesome! I rely on her to create flowers for any occasion that I have needed them, and her creative and beautiful arrangements are always perfect!! I will call Arley, tell her what event I need flowers for, and she will build the arrangement for me, and when I pick it up, it is always PERFECT!!! Her ideas for our wedding flowers are amazing, and I cannot wait to see the finished product!

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2012

Arley was amazing! She took the time to really listen to our needs. I had a million questions for her throughout the process and she always responded in a timely manner and seemed eager to help out. When we described our dream arrangements to her, we also provided our buget. She was able to find flowers that fit right into our dream within our price range. We were very impressed with the flowers provided by Arley and team on our wedding day and would highly recommend her services!!!

Bryanne · Married on 09/22/2012

Tiger Lilies provided my husband and I will beautiful arrangements and decorations for our wedding. I met with Arley and she went over our theme and what kinds/colors of flowers that we wanted. She sent me pictures of what she had done throughout the process and different ideas that she had. She did 9 bouquets, 8 boutonnieres, and all the decorations for our church, which included window arrangements, an arch, garland, and wreaths for out front. Everything was impeccable. It was exactly what we wanted and the colors popped in our pictures. Arley is very professional and will work with your budget and design ideas. Go see her!

Christina · event on: 05/29/2013

Arley was very responsive to my needs and did a great job providing what I needed for the event. I couldn't have ask for better! :-)

• User5074099

Arley was truly the best to work with. Creative, flexible, caring, and genuinely invested in making sure she provides you with the best service. She took the time to understand my "vision" and made it 10x better than I thought it could be! Do yourself a favor and work with her!!

Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique 7
    Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique 8
    Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique 9

Jenness · Married on 05/26/2018

Arley at Tiger Lilies was my most convenient and helpful vendor. She is SO talented and created exactly what I imagined for my wedding. I WILL recommend her to anyone I know getting married in the future.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Tiger Lilies Floral Boutique's reply:

Thanks so much! I really enjoyed working with you in creating your beautiful wedding flowers. I had a blast going to Loon to do your set up! Congrats and enjoy the married life!!