Tiffany Rude Photography Reviews

11 | Kent, WA

11 Reviews for Tiffany Rude Photography

Maurcrei T. · Married on 05/11/2020

Professional Headshots

Ms. Rude was a pleasure to work with! I especially love her attention to detail and care for her clients. She is a joy to work with and I have sense referred her services to friends and family. She is now my go- to for all things photography!

Sent on 05/16/2020

Tiffany Rude Photography's reply:

Working with you over the years has been awesome!!! Thank you for trusting me to help bring your vision to life!
  • Johnson,

Johnson, M. · Married on 05/04/2019

Married on May 4, 2019 was Our Wedding Day

TIFFANY WAS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!! We had so much fun in the process it was a beautiful day and she capture the amazing blue sky, and the waterfall at the Golf Course. Our pictures captured the look of love that we have for each other in our photos and when I saw them I cried with joy because they were so beautiful. Also, there were so many pictures. She was promptly on time, professional, creative and patient with both our families. We totally appreciate the joy she brought to us on our Wedding Day. Thank you again Tiffany you are the BEST OF THE BEST!!!
    Linda & Earle

Sent on 06/03/2019

Tiffany Rude Photography's reply:

Thank you to the both of you! It was a beautiful day and I enjoyed every minute!!!!! Many Blessings to you both!
  • LeighAnn

Leighann C. · Married on 04/11/2019

Back at one ❤️

I extremely happy from beginning to end!! From setting up an appointment to where I wanted to do them at. Tiffany was professional and personal all in one lump of awesome! I asked if we could possibly change location kinda at the last min due to weather and Tiffany said sure without hesitation! I can’t thank you enough how wonderful they all turned out!!! And can not wait to do some more of the very near future!!!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Tiffany Rude Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was so much fun capturing you both never a moment with out a laugh!!!!! Look forward to future shoots!!!!
  • F

Fale · Married on 09/02/2017

Tiffany is freaking AWESOME! I love her. She's such a beautiful person inside & out. I would definitely recommend her. Price is good and she'll work with you. Choose her, you wont regret it.
    Love ya Tiff.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Lydia · Married on 09/02/2017

Tiffany is a true artist. She has a way of capturing the perfect shot and her images are absolutely breathtaking. I appreciate her vision, patience, kindness and willingness to go the extra mile. She is an amazing photographer!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Tiffany Rude Photography's reply:

Thank you so much and it has always been a pleasure to capture you and your family!

Amanda · Married on 07/29/2017

Amazing photographer and a great person to work with. I love my pictures and she made my day very special. I look forward to using her for all my picture needs in the future.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Dimitra · Married on 07/01/2017

I found Tiffany Rude thru browsing many different photographers web sites. something about her name was catchy, so I set a date and time to meet with her until her about my dream day and my photos. She shared with me her love for taking photos and shared some of her work. After interviewing a few other's I knew it was her, I wanted to capture my day. She arrived earlier than expected to make sure we needed no help and was all ready to shoot. Her pictures of my fay were way above my expectations, I can not recommend her enough and say everyone should use Tiffany Rude for there special day.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Tiffany Rude Photography's reply:

Thank you so much luv had a wonderful day capturing your big day!
  • April · Married on 07/28/2009

Tiffany is such a sweet heart and will go above and beyond to help make any occasion a memorable one. Not only is she a thoughtful photographer , capturing every important element. but she is a thoughtful human being! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Kira · Married on 08/26/2017

Tiffany, you are truly a BLESSING in more ways than one, the couples you've worked with and all of the future lovers you'll meet!

They say a photo is worth a thousand words... and Tiffany absolutely justifies that. Looking through my photo album brought me indescribable feelings of happiness, love and every emotion in between! Tiffany was able to capture all the beautiful moments we can look back on for the rest of our lives. She's the type of photographer who will give you 100% of her timeless effort and will exceed your expectations! My slideshow and photos are breath-taking and I am SO happy that we were able to work with her.

Tiffany, you deserve to be recognized as one of the BEST photographers out there and a HUGE THANK YOU for being a part of one of the most significant days of our lives!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Caitlin · Married on 09/17/2017

Tiffany was such a joy to work with! She was flexible and always went with the flow. Can't wait to take more photos with her in the future.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Maurcrei · Married on 08/16/2017

This compassionate photographer is our go-to for all occasions!

Sent on 09/25/2017