Tiffany McFalls Photography Reviews

10 Reviews for Tiffany McFalls Photography

• Sarah

Sarah J Cheatham · Married on 10/15/2020

Amazing Wedding Photographer

We had a wonderful experience! Tiffany is so sweet, down to earth, and takes amazing photographs. She is so easy to work with and spends time to capture details on your wedding day. She did a free engagement session to get to know us as a couple which was so thoughtful. Getting an awesome photographer is the best investment you can make for your wedding and I would highly recommend Tiffany McFalls Photography.

Sent on 11/29/2020

Brittany Smith · Married on 07/18/2020

Wedding Package (Engagement, Bridals & Wedding Day)

Tiffany is the absolute best photographer! My husband and I had the best time during our engagement session. We both are extremely camera shy and a bit awkward at times but Tiffany made our experience phenomenal. Not only was the experience excellent our photographs came out amazing as well! She knows exactly the best posses and positions to make it seem natural and effortless. We both look forward to working with her again in the future and would recommend her to anyone!

• Karis

Karis Swatzell · Married on 06/14/2020

Boudoir shoot and wedding day

Tiffany is AMAZING! I would give her more than 5 stars across the board if I could. I booked her for a boudoir shoot, which was so much fun. She made me feel so relaxed and comfortable, and the pictures turned out great! That shoot left me regretting that I hadn’t booked her for my wedding, which was in a couple of weeks. That very next week, I got word from my original photographer that they were pulling out of my wedding! Tiffany to the rescue! She stepped in last minute to photograph our big day, and the photos are beautiful. She was running around like crazy all day getting all of the shots we wanted, as well as doing anything else needed to help. She is a true rockstar and I am happy to now call her a friend!

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • Katie

Katie Myers · Married on 05/24/2020

AMAZING Photography

Tiffany is absolutely amazing! She is quick to respond, has a great personality, does everything she can to get all of the pictures you want and more!! Her passion shows through her pictures and they are all absolutely beautiful. Cannot day enough about how awesome she is!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Lillie

Lillie Clauson · Married on 12/28/2019

Love at first Instagram!!

While looking for photographers in the Hendersonville NC. area, I came about Tiffanys social media profile and I’m beyond glad I did. Tiffany shot my wedding at The Barn at Tall Oaks this past December, but worked with me for months prior to my wedding. She was attentive to all my questions/concerns and needs! With that being said I was contacting he from Alaska while she was in North Carolina. Even with the distance I felt as if she made me a priority and that my event was just as special to her as it was to me. The photos I received are better than I could have imagined! She outdid herself in every way possible. If you are looking for a photographer please end your search with her!!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/24/2019

She was the absolute BEST!!!!!!

Tiffany was the absolute best!! She went above and beyond of what was expected from her. When we first met we instantly clicked and became friends. She made my experience better than I could have imagined. And the photos are absolutely stunning!! I can’t recommend her enough! Book her now!! I promise you won’t regret it!!!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Erin

Erin Goldner · Married on 09/07/2019

So Happy Tiffany was recommended to us

Tiffany was our photographer for our wedding at the Lake Lure Inn and Spa and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone that’s asks. I am SO HAPPY she was recommended to us. I cannot say enough good things about Tiffany. She is so sweet and easy going. She made us feel very comfortable since the day we met her. She also was extremely helpful on the wedding day. The first look pictures that she has sent us already look amazing and we can’t wait to receive the rest ! Thank you again Tiffany.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Abbey

Abbey Schuessler · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Tiffany was a phenomenal photographer who was so thoughtful about capturing our wedding and relationship in a way that was natural and authentic to us. The results were absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Savannah

Savannah Brigman · Married on 06/24/2017

Family / Maternity pictures

Tiffany has done multiple shoots for me, and each one has turned out so amazing and fun! She always gets tons of amazing shots, fast preview turnarounds, beautiful bright editing, great with my kiddo. I can’t recommend her enough to people!

• Magen

Magen · Married on 07/16/2016

Engagement Pictures

Tiffany is such a talented photographer. Not only does her work speak for itself but she has a way of making you feel totally comfortable in front of the camera. I would highly recommend her!