Tiffany Chapman Photography Reviews

20 | Haydenville, MA

20 Reviews for Tiffany Chapman Photography

Katina · Married on 09/01/2018

My fiance and I recently had our engagement session with Tiff and we were beyond thrilled with every aspect our shoot. Firstly- as a couple we had never done professional photos together so we were a little nervous of how the day would go. Tiffany was very welcoming and made us feel comfortable from the get-go. Our photo session went so smoothly and we are so happy with how our photos came out. Tiff goes the extra mile when it comes to her clients (we literally hiked to one of our locations) and we are so so so so excited for our wedding day knowing we have her by our side as our photographer =) Thank you Tiff!! - Jason & Katina

Bailly · Married on 08/25/2018

Professional, personable, a true artist!

Tiffany Chapman is a true artist, and her vision is incomparable. We worked with Tiffany to capture both our engagement photos and our wedding photos, and we could not be happier with the results. She made both photo sessions an absolute blast, and it didn’t even feel like we were having pictures taken, between all the laughter and jokes! She kept us feeling comfortable and relaxed, and she captured some beautiful candid moments. Her portraiture is stunning; she manages to make formal photos look natural and not posed. Her understanding of light and angles means she never takes an unflattering shot. I was absolutely stunned by the results, and I would recommend Tiffany to anyone looking for wedding photos, portraits, or headshots. We love Tiffany Chapman Photography!

Tiffany Chapman Photography's reply:

You are so AMAZING Bailly and Nick! Thank you for such an incredible review! I cannot wait to be your lifetime photographer!! xxo

Clarissa · Married on 07/21/2018

Wedding/engagement

Tiffany was amazing. My fiancé and I were so nervous for our engagement shoot since we never been in front of a camera, Tiffany helped us feel so relaxed, comfortable and we had so much fun! We also used Tiffany for our wedding and we couldn’t have been happier! She made me feel so beautiful and special. She’s the sweetest woman and treats all her clients as close friends. All of our photos came out perfect and she did everything in a timely fashion. I highly recommend her. I promise you, you won’t be disappointed.

Tiffany Chapman Photography's reply:

You are so sweet Clarissa and Jim. From the first time we chatted on the phone I knew we were going to have a blast! I loved both of your generous personalities and so happy I was there for you during the most special time of your lives! xo

Hali · Married on 06/16/2018

Beautiful work, wonderful experience

Tiffany was an absolute joy to work with and delivered photos beyond what I could have imagined. We clicked right from the first phone call and she was so supportive every step of the way from planning to the wedding day itself. My husband and I felt so comfortable working with Tiffany and had such a blast with every interaction. Her work is beautiful and captured all of the love and fun of our wedding day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Tiffany Chapman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Hali and Jon!!! You both were such a pleasure to work with and Im so happy I was a part of your beautiful wedding day!

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2018

Delightful

Never felt so comfortable with a photographer than we did with Tiffany. Her uplifting spirits & amazing photography skills was everything we could of asked for on our big day & more.

Tiffany Chapman Photography's reply:

AWE! Love this Samantha and Mike! Thank you for making my job so easy. You have the most beautiful love! xo

Laura · Married on 11/11/2017

Tiffany is absolutely fabulous!!! Tiffany has been amazing to work with from that first phone call going over ideas to the day of the wedding. She took our ideas and wishes and was able to capture them in every photo she took. She worked with us every step of the way and was super flexible and professional, we highly recommend her to everyone!!!

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2017

Tiffany was very flexible with what we wanted and our pictures turned out beautifully!

• User7368837 · 1+ year ago

Tiffany took our expectations and blew them out of the park! She was super about everything. Any questions we had along the way, she was very responsive to answering for us. I could not believe the amount of pictures we ended up with too! They all were as fabulous as the next! I highly suggest meeting her to discuss documenting your special events, as when you meet her, you will see what a gem she is!

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot possibly say enough positive things about Tiffany. She was so great getting us relaxed during out engagement session and the day of she was absolutely phenomenal. She was a bigger asset than our event coordinator ! She worked great with my DJ to get the shots she needed as keep us on point. If you book with Tiffany you will not be sorry !

Nicole · Married on 12/03/2016

Tiffany is such a joy to work with!!! I met her thru a mutual friend who set her up with my nonprofit organization in which she has donated 2 portraits too! After meeting her and working with her, I knew she was the best option!! My wedding was 12.3.16, I had "Tiffanys Favorites" two days afterwards and the full online album 2 weeks later ( not even)! She was so on top of it getting our photos out!! I was so impressed!! She also made the wedding day great! She had us laughing and feeling completely comfortable in front of the camera which resulted in the best wedding pictures I have ever seen. Seriously. I keep bumping into friends I haven't seen in awhile and that's all they can comment about!! She even sent us a thank you for choosing her gift!! She really was truly amazing! Such a joy to work with!! We are now booked with her for our newborn photos and my sister's senior photos! Love her, her quality of work, and her love for her customers!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Tiffany Chapman Photography's reply:

Thank you Nicole for this really meaningful review. I feel so lucky to have gotten to know you thru the non profit work but even more luckier to share in the most special day of your life. You are such a beautiful soul. Sending you happy baby bump taps. Xxoo

Kasey · Married on 10/23/2016

Tiffany is AMAZING! She made me and my husband feel so incredibly comfortable and was such a wonderful addition to our wedding. Her pictures are beautiful and there is such a genuine quality to her work. She truly cares about people and it shows. I couldn't recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Tiffany Chapman Photography's reply:

Awe! Kasey if I could bottle this up and keep forever I would. Thank you so much for being one of the sweetest brides I could ever ask for! I do care greatly about my clients and I am so happy our paths have stayed crossed! Thank you for this wonderful review! xxoo

Marissa · Married on 07/30/2016

Tiffany was amazing. Not only was she flexible but she listened to every detail. We enjoy continuing to work with her !! Thanks tiff! Xoxo

Sent on 01/06/2017

Tiffany Chapman Photography's reply:

Thank you Marissa so much! I am so happy that I can continue to document you and your beautiful growing family!

David · Married on 06/04/2016

My wife and I had an amazing experience working with Tiffany. She was very accommodating and in tune with our requests. She did a great job capturing the moments that we want to remember forever, and the photos came out beautiful!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Tiffany Chapman Photography's reply:

Thank you sooo much for the review. Your words are so kind and I enjoy what I do so much when I have amazing clients like you all.

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2016

Tiffany did the photography for our wedding this past June and gave us some absolutely incredible memories of the big day. She is so skilled at her craft and has an incredible gift for taking the perfect shot; as a result, our photos turned out absolutely gorgeous. Beyond her incredible talent, she is one of the most lovely people you can imagine. She is the utmost professional -- prompt, super organized, and full of great ideas. Choosing her as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. If you're looking for an amazing person to work with and for stunning photographic memories to cherish forever, CHOOSE TIFFANY!!!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Tiffany Chapman Photography's reply:

Oh my gosh. Love this raving review from you Jennifer. You truly have the biggest heart and it was an absolute pleasure to be there to document your day. I hope our paths cross again someday. Sending you both lots of love!!

Benjamin · Married on 05/07/2016

Tiffany was extremely helpful and had many great ideas. Initially, she won us over with her bubbly and friendly personality, but we soon realized her photography spoke for itself. She captured our love and our personalities perfectly, and we had so much fun working with her. She was never pushy, and truly involved us in every step of the planning process. On top of that, our guests loved her! Professional yet personable, she felt like one of our close friends. The pictures themselves were stunning, and we loved her attention to detail and how she captured the essence of the day. Simply amazing! Our engagement and wedding photos were so gorgeous that people we barely knew were asking about our photographer! You will not be disappointed, she is a master and a joy to work with.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Tiffany Chapman Photography's reply:

Awe! Ben - you and Trina really are the kindest souls I know. Thank you for this beautiful review of me and my work! I am deeply grateful you both are in my life and I was able to document your special day successfully! Lots of love to you both!!

Maryanne · Married on 09/12/2015

Tiffany Chapman was a pleasure to work with! From the first e-mail to the last hug she made the photography planning and the photo shots stress free and lots of fun for us. Her professionalism is outstanding and her artist eye captured all of our special moments. Even though she resides quite a distance from us she has become our new best friend. You'll love her too!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Tiffany Chapman Photography's reply:

I am so thankful to have meet you and Ian. Your wedding was one of my favorites and I felt like part of the family by the time it was over.

April · Married on 07/17/2015

Tiffany is so personable and easy to work with. I Felt like I'd known her years. She's got fun ideas and good lighting techniques. Our pictures came out beautiful and intimate. I Highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Tiffany Chapman Photography's reply:

What a wonderful review April. Thank you so much for your kind words and I really pride myself on making sure that my wedding couples are relaxed and happy throughout their wedding day. Sending you and Adam lots of love!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/20/2015

Tiffany was fabulous and a lot of fun to work with! I first contacted Tiffany after reviewing her portfolio & seeing her clear talent for working in natural light settings and her attention to detail. Our ENTIRE gallery was ready July 2nd. She definitely came through with those little details & wonderful use of natural lighting. She was so supportive throughout the process & easy to contact at any time-her communication is excellent! She was thoughtful & attentive to our needs-helping me relax with positive & supportive statements, encouraging my new hubby to SMILE (Which isn't easy to get him to do!). She didn't just take the picture and move on. If she didn't she like the shot, she took the time to fix things until it looked just perfect. I loved that. That is the difference of a photographer who gives extra attention to detail. She was patient but assertive with our disorganized family. A few bossy family members didn't like this at all & it was EXACTLY what we needed: I didn't have to do a thing to get everyone to cooperate. This probably made the difference in how many shots she was able to get & my overall stress levels in the day to not have to plead or argue with anyone to follow directions with our limited time. She got through every shot on our list and accommodated a few last minute extras. If you hire Tiffany, here is what you'll get: 1) excellent communication 2)a photographer with a gifted eye for lighting, balance and attention to detail 3) someone likeable as a person and is super pleasant to work with, 4)a perfect balance of politeness, patience, focus, efficiency & assertiveness to corral rowdy family members & keep things moving smoothly 5) opportunity to collaboratively design a shot list customized to the specific needs of your family. 6) a set of cherished photos that reflects the personality of you and your partner, not a one-size-fits-all style some photographers use in every wedding. Word of caution: She books up quickly!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Tiffany Chapman Photography's reply:

Such a sweet and honest review of what I was able to offer to you on your special day. I really value what my wedding couples ask from me and I will always deliver 110%!

Nicki Meldonian · Married on 09/15/2018

Incredible!

Tiffany is very professional and incredible to work with! I've never felt more comfortable with a photographer than I do with her!

3.5
      3.5

Great pictures. Did exactly what we wanted to.