Tiffany Brandt Photography Reviews

Tiffany Brandt Photography 6
Tiffany Brandt Photography 7

Abigayle · Married on 08/25/2018

Comfortable, Easy, and Great Results

Tiffany (and Kip, her 2nd shooter) were wonderful. I cannot say enough things about how easy and fun they made the whole photography experience. They were so flexible and accommodating and they were also just nice people. My husband and I can be very awkward, and they did a great job of helping us to feel comfortable and to coax us into some great photos. We could not be happier with all of the amazing photographs they took on our special day, and every time we look through them we really do feel that we are reliving our day. I would 100% recommend Tiffany to anyone who needs a trustworthy photographer for their special day.

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Tiffany Brandt Photography 8
    Tiffany Brandt Photography 9
    Tiffany Brandt Photography 10
    Tiffany Brandt Photography 11
    Tiffany Brandt Photography 12

Garrett Smith · Married on 08/11/2018

Disney costume wedding

They shot our Disney costume wedding. Tiffany and kip were incredible! They're pictures came out perfect, they were both great to work with. I couldn't thank them enough! You made the day so special

Sent on 11/09/2018

Abby · Married on 12/09/2017

Tiffany is amazing and so much fun! She made the experience easy and I was totally comfortable with her. The pictures she took are everything we hoped for and we couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    Tiffany Brandt Photography 13

Angela · Married on 11/11/2017

I can't begin to express how pleased we were with her professionalism, fun personality, and how she and her 2nd photographer made us feel relaxed and very comfortable. She got our wedding in every angle and got all the special moments. I'm so happy with the outcome of our pictures. Excellent all the way around!!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Gemma · Married on 08/18/2017

I cannot even begin to say how highly I recommend Tiff as a wedding photographer. Although some of the above descriptions are extremely apt for the service we received. I am not usually big on pics of myself but I just spent the day reliving the best day of my life because Tiff's photos were so amazing. She had the stealth of Puma making sure she was everywhere at every moment. They made sure that every special magical moment was captured. My daughter could not attend the wedding but was dialed in for most off the day. They understood how important it was to include her and surprised me with lots of photos of her sharing the day with me by phone. They seemed to pick up on all of the special people there and made sure they caught moments with us and our nearest and dearest all day. They were adventurous, innovative and highly skilled at setting up amazing moments to capture. It rained on our big day and the wedding was outdoors so I worried the photos would not show how magical it all was and I had nothing to fear because every photo is beyond anything I could have dreamed of. Personality wise they were uber friendly and professional. The touch ups they managed to do on some of the photos to make them perfect were mind blowing. The best decision you can make about your wedding is to hire Tiffany Brandt for your big day!!!!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Tiffany Brandt Photography 14
    Tiffany Brandt Photography 15
    Tiffany Brandt Photography 16

Melinda · Married on 06/25/2016

We were SO excited to work with Tiffany! Our session was really relaxed and it had a lot to do with her easy-going, fun personality! She took our suggestions and made her own throughout the shoot. My fiance and I (okay, really just me) are awkward in front of the camera and when we received the images back, I was so happy with the results! We had some of our favorite images of us as a couple taken by Tiffany and we will cherish those for the rest of our lives. We got married in our home state so Tiffany was unable to photograph our wedding, but we are really pleased she was able to do our engagement photos!

Sent on 01/28/2017
  • Maybride

MARY & Marco · Married on 05/20/2017

Tiffany was wonderful to work with. She didn't push extra services and was respectful of our budget. The guests all enjoyed having her and her 2nd shooter at the wedding. They are genuinely fun to be around. Most importantly, our pictures turned out great and were delivered quickly / when she promised. I am so glad we picked her to capture all of our memories.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Natalie · Married on 11/19/2016

Tiffany made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day! She arrived on time and looked at the venue to find the best places to take our pictures. The timeline of our day ending up running a little late and she stayed late to make sure she got all the pictures we asked for. I highly recommend Tiffany!

Sent on 02/01/2017