6 Reviews for Tiffany Brandt Photography

High-Res Images (2)
Second Shooter (1)
Digital Files (1)
6 Tiffany Brandt Photography Reviews

Tiffany is amazing and so much fun! She made the experience easy and I was totally comfortable with her. The pictures she took are everything we hoped for and we couldn’t be happier!

Profile Picture Abby, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images

I can't begin to express how pleased we were with her professionalism, fun personality, and how she and her 2nd photographer made us feel relaxed and very comfortable. She got our wedding in every angle and got all the special moments. I'm so happy with the outcome of our pictures. Excellent all the way around!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were SO excited to work with Tiffany! Our session was really relaxed and it had a lot to do with her easy-going, fun personality! She took our suggestions and made her own throughout the shoot. My fiance and I (okay, really just me) are awkward in front of the camera and when we received the images back, I was so happy with the results! We had some of our favorite images of us as a couple taken by Tiffany and we will cherish those for the rest of our lives. We got married in our home state so Tiffany was unable to photograph our wedding, but we are really pleased she was able to do our engagement photos!

Profile Picture Melinda, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tiffany was wonderful to work with. She didn't push extra services and was respectful of our budget. The guests all enjoyed having her and her 2nd shooter at the wedding. They are genuinely fun to be around. Most importantly, our pictures turned out great and were delivered quickly / when she promised. I am so glad we picked her to capture all of our memories.

Profile Picture MARY & Marco, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tiffany made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day! She arrived on time and looked at the venue to find the best places to take our pictures. The timeline of our day ending up running a little late and she stayed late to make sure she got all the pictures we asked for. I highly recommend Tiffany!

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/19/16, 1 Review