Tiemart Reviews

Tiemart 7
  • Teresa

Teresa 路 Getting married on 05/02/2020

Hunter Green ties 馃憤馃徏馃憣馃徏

Request there free swatches got them right away, & after I order hunter green bow ties they were perfect & afforable 馃憤馃徏

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Tiemart 8

Tiemart's reply:

LOVE how you asked your groomsmen!! So creative! Thanks for the order and best of luck with the rest of your wedding planning!
  • cassondra

cassondra 路 Getting married on 08/24/2019

Extremely Fast Service

I can not get over how fast the ties I ordered were delivered! They matched our david's bridal dresses so well, I will absolutely recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Tiemart's reply:

Cassondra, thanks so much for the order and review!! Best of luck with the rest of your wedding planning!

Denise 路 Married on 04/17/2019

TOTALLY what I wanted!!!

These ties are beautiful! The colors are EXACTLY as they are in the pictures and they came to me so fast! I am completely thrilled! I got a different the for each of my guys and this company had the best choices! So happy I chose them!!!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Tiemart's reply:

Denise, first of all huge CONGRATS on your upcoming wedding! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it! Send us a photo after the big day, we'd love to see the completed look!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer 路 Married on 04/06/2019

Perfect color match

We had been scouring for the perfect ties for our groom and groomsmen. Tiemart had such a great selection of ties, and they were all affordable! We were able to get all the ties and socks we needed for less than the price of one tie at a department store. The quality was good and perfect for the occasion.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Tiemart 9

Tiemart's reply:

Jennifer, we love this photo! Thanks so much for sharing it--the guys looked GREAT! Enjoy newlywed life!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca 路 Married on 02/16/2019

Great ties that match Davids Bridal dresses!

Great value, great ties! They matched perfectly to my bridesmaid dresses, looked great and quick delivery.

Sent on 03/04/2019
    Tiemart 10
    Tiemart 11
    Tiemart 12
    Tiemart 13
    Tiemart 14

Tiemart's reply:

Your wedding was beautiful, Rebecca!! Cutest ring bearer ever with that hat! Thanks for ordering with us, and enjoy newlywed life!!

Crystal 路 Married on 11/03/2018

I purchased 3 hunter green solid ties for my groomsmen to match the color of my bridesmaids dresses, and they are absolutely perfect the color is spot on!! The quality is amazing especially since the prices are so affordable, and the shipping was super fast too!! A+ company!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Tiemart's reply:

Thanks so much for the review! Hunter green is such a great color for a fall wedding!

Lindsey 路 Married on 11/03/2018

This was such a great experience. We purchased 9 burgundy ties and 3 dark grey. They are perfect. I do recommend gettung the color swatches because it helps visualize the actual colors. If I ever need ties for an event I will be using Tiemart again.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Tiemart's reply:

Thanks so much for the review and congrats on your upcoming wedding!
  • AmberJean

Amber 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Samples and Value

I was looking for the perfect ties and pocket squares to coordinate with my wedding color. I chose a couple color cues, and they sent a card with over a dozen fabric samples. I was able to share with my mom and sister/maid of honor to be able to choose the perfect one. They had amazing prices and the extra long option for our Best Man.

Sent on 03/15/2019

Kathleen 路 Married on 10/13/2018

These ties were wonderful for our wedding! They came fast and great product for a great price. They are a perfect match to the color Portobello from David鈥檚 Bridal.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Tiemart's reply:

Kathleen, thanks so much for the wonderful review! Best wishes for a beautiful wedding day!

Karla 路 Married on 10/07/2018

This is the best tie company I have ever seen! I requested a green sample and they sent me over a dozen green samples for free! My final order came in 3 days and the quality is that of an expensive department store but for a small fraction of the cost. I can鈥檛 spread the word fast enough. You will not be disappointed

Sent on 08/18/2018

Tiemart's reply:

Karla, thanks so much for this wonderful review and congrats on your upcoming wedding!!

Amy 路 Married on 09/02/2018

Great ties for a great value! They are going to look great on our groomsmen!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Tiemart's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Amy--we really appreciate it! Best of luck on your big day!

Michele 路 Married on 08/25/2018

All of the ties were great quality and price! Worked out perfectly for our wedding party, Groom and all!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Tiemart's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review! Enjoy newlywed life!

Donna 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Everything was super easy and fast from the color swatches and finally receiving our ties for our wedding we were pleasantly surprised with the quality!!! Can鈥檛 wait to buy again!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Tiemart's reply:

Thanks so much for leaving us a review, Donna! Good luck with the rest of your wedding planning!

Larisa 路 Married on 06/16/2018

I ordered 2 different sets of ties from 2 different companies prior to this and couldn鈥檛 find what I was looking for. I ordered four coral ties for my groomsmen and one ivory tie for my groom and they were perfect for our wedding day. They had extremely fast service and I鈥檓 so glad I found this website! Thank you!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Tiemart's reply:

Thrilled to be a part of your big day. Congrats!

Brittany 路 Married on 05/12/2018

My fianc茅 and I agreed that we would get his groomsmen their ties as our gift to them, so wanting them to be matching with the bridesmaid's dresses, I went with a company that advertised that they matched David's Bridal colors. However when they arrived, they were close, but not quite, so I looked again. I found TieMart, and figured it couldn't hurt to get some swatches for free. It was spot on! And not only that, but I got five ties, two pocket squares, and a kids clip on tie for half the price of five ties from the other site!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Tiemart's reply:

Thanks for the review, Brittany. So glad you were able to find a closer match with us and at a better price! Congrats on your wedding!

Rebecca 路 Married on 05/06/2018

I had been searching for reasonably priced, high quality men鈥檚 accessories for a while. They delivered flawlessly. Reasonably priced, quick delivery, and exactly the accessories I was looking for!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Tiemart's reply:

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! Congrats!
  • alwjustice

Amber 路 Married on 05/04/2018

I absolutely loved tiemart! I ordered ties, pocket squares, fabric swatches, long ties and they got to me quickly and in great condition.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Tiemart's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Enjoy newlywed life!

Ray 路 Married on 04/16/2018

Wow my daughter is getting married told me i need a quartz colored tie found tie mart ordered and recieved it in 4 days ..thank you it looks great and the color is the color Yeah will use this company for what ever they sell

Sent on 03/26/2018

Tiemart's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us, Ray! Have fun at your daughter's wedding!
  • JustKidding

J 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Extremely happy with the pocket squares I order for our wedding via Tiemart.

Items came in quickly, match our colors perfectly and they are great quality.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Tiemart's reply:

Thanks so much, Jennifer!

Sam 路 Married on 04/08/2018

Omg!! Best site we found for accessories. Ties=$5 Socks=$5 Amazing price. Everyone was able to match, bought all at once. The groomsmen and dada all matched.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Tiemart's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review! Enjoy newlywed life!

Caitlin 路 Married on 03/10/2018

This company has saved us so much money. We bought all of our groomsmen & ushers matching ties for the wedding. We saved probably $20 a tie from anywhere else, and the product is the perfect length (even for the super tall guys) and great quality. Shipping was as expected right from Illinois. Definitely recommend!!!!!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Tiemart's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! Love how much we helped you save!

Becky & Dave 路 Married on 02/18/2018

TieMart was truly a pleasure to order from, they can send you color swatches at no cost just to confirm the color of the tie you really want! Super wonderful! I ordered 7 ties from them in turquoise for my beach themed wedding and am truly impressed with the quality for such a great price! Ladies if your looking for great ties and a price that won't kill you - this is the place to go!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Nina 路 Married on 01/10/2018

Had the best experience shopping from this website. Customer service went above and beyond to help me, even when I had forgotten to add something to my order, and products were exactly what I needed for my groomsmen and ring bearers. Would definitely recommend this website to those shopping for their wedding, or any other special occasion.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Thanks so much, Nina!

Amanda 路 Married on 10/07/2017

Perfection! I ordered all of the ties for my wedding party through TieMart. I was a little worried about the quality because they were the most affordable (especially these days when the quality has lowered but the cost has risen). I was super happy and so relieved when they arrived! They're perfect and the shipping was impressive! Tiemart is awesome and I would HIGHLY recommend them, especially if you're buying multiples!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Tiemart's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! Good luck with the rest of your planning!

Nichole 路 Married on 10/07/2017

Tiemart has a huge variety of styles and colors. I was able to find a stripper eggplant and burnt orange that matched my bridesmaids dresses perfectly. My ties were here days after ordering them. The quality of the ties, bow tie, and suspenders set I ordered was exceptional. Check them out !

Sent on 08/02/2017

Tiemart's reply:

Thanks so much for ordering with us and leaving a review!