Tiemart, Inc. Reviews

26 | Mundelein, IL

26 Reviews for Tiemart, Inc.

26 Tiemart, Inc. Reviews

Crystal · Getting married on 11/03/2018

I purchased 3 hunter green solid ties for my groomsmen to match the color of my bridesmaids dresses, and they are absolutely perfect the color is spot on!! The quality is amazing especially since the prices are so affordable, and the shipping was super fast too!! A+ company!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Tiemart, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much for the review! Hunter green is such a great color for a fall wedding!

Lindsey · Getting married on 11/03/2018

This was such a great experience. We purchased 9 burgundy ties and 3 dark grey. They are perfect. I do recommend gettung the color swatches because it helps visualize the actual colors. If I ever need ties for an event I will be using Tiemart again.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Tiemart, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much for the review and congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Kathleen · Married on 10/13/2018

These ties were wonderful for our wedding! They came fast and great product for a great price. They are a perfect match to the color Portobello from David’s Bridal.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Tiemart, Inc.'s reply:

Kathleen, thanks so much for the wonderful review! Best wishes for a beautiful wedding day!

Karla · Married on 10/07/2018

This is the best tie company I have ever seen! I requested a green sample and they sent me over a dozen green samples for free! My final order came in 3 days and the quality is that of an expensive department store but for a small fraction of the cost. I can’t spread the word fast enough. You will not be disappointed

Sent on 08/18/2018

Tiemart, Inc.'s reply:

Karla, thanks so much for this wonderful review and congrats on your upcoming wedding!!

Amy · Married on 09/02/2018

Great ties for a great value! They are going to look great on our groomsmen!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Tiemart, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Amy--we really appreciate it! Best of luck on your big day!

Michele · Married on 08/25/2018

All of the ties were great quality and price! Worked out perfectly for our wedding party, Groom and all!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Tiemart, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much for the great review! Enjoy newlywed life!

Donna · Married on 06/23/2018

Everything was super easy and fast from the color swatches and finally receiving our ties for our wedding we were pleasantly surprised with the quality!!! Can’t wait to buy again!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Tiemart, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much for leaving us a review, Donna! Good luck with the rest of your wedding planning!

Larisa · Married on 06/16/2018

I ordered 2 different sets of ties from 2 different companies prior to this and couldn’t find what I was looking for. I ordered four coral ties for my groomsmen and one ivory tie for my groom and they were perfect for our wedding day. They had extremely fast service and I’m so glad I found this website! Thank you!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Tiemart, Inc.'s reply:

Thrilled to be a part of your big day. Congrats!

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

My fiancé and I agreed that we would get his groomsmen their ties as our gift to them, so wanting them to be matching with the bridesmaid's dresses, I went with a company that advertised that they matched David's Bridal colors. However when they arrived, they were close, but not quite, so I looked again. I found TieMart, and figured it couldn't hurt to get some swatches for free. It was spot on! And not only that, but I got five ties, two pocket squares, and a kids clip on tie for half the price of five ties from the other site!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Tiemart, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks for the review, Brittany. So glad you were able to find a closer match with us and at a better price! Congrats on your wedding!

Rebecca · Married on 05/06/2018

I had been searching for reasonably priced, high quality men’s accessories for a while. They delivered flawlessly. Reasonably priced, quick delivery, and exactly the accessories I was looking for!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Tiemart, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! Congrats!
  • alwjustice

Amber · Married on 05/04/2018

I absolutely loved tiemart! I ordered ties, pocket squares, fabric swatches, long ties and they got to me quickly and in great condition.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Tiemart, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Enjoy newlywed life!

Ray · Married on 04/16/2018

Wow my daughter is getting married told me i need a quartz colored tie found tie mart ordered and recieved it in 4 days ..thank you it looks great and the color is the color Yeah will use this company for what ever they sell

Sent on 03/26/2018

Tiemart, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us, Ray! Have fun at your daughter's wedding!
  • JustKidding

J · Married on 04/14/2018

Extremely happy with the pocket squares I order for our wedding via Tiemart.

Items came in quickly, match our colors perfectly and they are great quality.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Tiemart, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much, Jennifer!

Sam · Married on 04/08/2018

Omg!! Best site we found for accessories. Ties=$5 Socks=$5 Amazing price. Everyone was able to match, bought all at once. The groomsmen and dada all matched.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Tiemart, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much for the great review! Enjoy newlywed life!

Caitlin · Married on 03/10/2018

This company has saved us so much money. We bought all of our groomsmen & ushers matching ties for the wedding. We saved probably $20 a tie from anywhere else, and the product is the perfect length (even for the super tall guys) and great quality. Shipping was as expected right from Illinois. Definitely recommend!!!!!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Tiemart, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! Love how much we helped you save!

Becky & Dave · Married on 02/18/2018

TieMart was truly a pleasure to order from, they can send you color swatches at no cost just to confirm the color of the tie you really want! Super wonderful! I ordered 7 ties from them in turquoise for my beach themed wedding and am truly impressed with the quality for such a great price! Ladies if your looking for great ties and a price that won't kill you - this is the place to go!

Nina · Married on 01/10/2018

Had the best experience shopping from this website. Customer service went above and beyond to help me, even when I had forgotten to add something to my order, and products were exactly what I needed for my groomsmen and ring bearers. Would definitely recommend this website to those shopping for their wedding, or any other special occasion.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Thanks so much, Nina!

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Perfection! I ordered all of the ties for my wedding party through TieMart. I was a little worried about the quality because they were the most affordable (especially these days when the quality has lowered but the cost has risen). I was super happy and so relieved when they arrived! They're perfect and the shipping was impressive! Tiemart is awesome and I would HIGHLY recommend them, especially if you're buying multiples!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Tiemart, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! Good luck with the rest of your planning!

Nichole · Married on 10/07/2017

Tiemart has a huge variety of styles and colors. I was able to find a stripper eggplant and burnt orange that matched my bridesmaids dresses perfectly. My ties were here days after ordering them. The quality of the ties, bow tie, and suspenders set I ordered was exceptional. Check them out !

Sent on 08/02/2017

Tiemart, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks so much for ordering with us and leaving a review!

Lacey · Married on 09/03/2017

They made it so easy to find ties to match our colors! I had been to multiple stores and ordered and returned 3 ties that I’d ordered online because they did not match my dress swatch. Tiemart sent me swatches for free and the color matched perfectly. Also the ties were very inexpensive (which matters when you are buying a dozen!) but of a nice quality when they arrived.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Tiemart, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks for the review and the order, Lacey! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Silvia · Married on 09/01/2017

I recently purchased ties, bow ties and suspenders for our wedding party and father's of both groom and bride from Tiemart great quality , so many colors & styles to choose from , great pricing, fast shipping. Tie mart products will help make our wedding attire look perfect.. My sister and Sister in law also purchased from Tiemart for their kids and spouses. We definitely love Tiemart .

Sent on 08/09/2017

Tiemart, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks for trusting us with your wedding! So glad we were able to help outfit so many members of your family!

Josh · Married on 07/29/2017

I ordered 7 coral and navy stripped ties for my groomsmen to wear in our wedding and they were absolutely perfect! My groomsmen's professions vary from financial advisors, school teachers, businessmen, pastor, etc and each of them expressed their appreciation in the quality and looks of the tie and told me they will be wearing it on a regular basis. Awesome product and I'll be buying more in the future from you all!

Alex · Married on 06/03/2017

I thought buying ties to match dresses was going to be a nightmare. Tiemart.com made it so easy. I got three swatches sent to me for no cost . Furthermore, the colors on the website our pretty much spot on in person. Also I ordered ties and squares and they shipped promptly and with extra care. So pleased will be using them again.

Debbie · Married on 09/10/2016

definately the one to go with. I was thoroughly impressed with the quaility of the product and the speed of delivery

Korin · Married on 06/22/2013

I ordered alot of neck ties from this company! They came right away within a week with no problems. The neck ties are cheap about $4-5 a piece, but good quality! I will use them anytime I want to order a neck tie:)