Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections Reviews

Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections 2
Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections 3
Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections 4

Heidi · Married on 06/08/2013

Hilary and her staff were so helpful with our dresses! My wedding dress was amazing and they all took wonderful care of all 8 of my bridesmaids with their dresses! It is hard to find a dress that looks good on 8 girls of different sizes, shapes and ages, but we made it happen! Each one looked beautiful and were complimented very well by the same dress! Thank you again for all of your help!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2013

I had heard stories of brides that got swept up with wedding dress shopping and bought a dress that they didn’t absolutely love and then ended up buying a second dress. It never occurred that it could happen to me… But it did. Like a fool, I got swept up in the moment of trying on dresses and bought one that I didn’t absolutely love. I was so mad at myself (all the money I had wasted was like a bitter pill).

I called and spoke the owner, Hillary, and from those very first moments explaining my predicament I knew I was in good hands. She immediately put me at ease, said this type of thing can happen to any bride and that she was there to help. At my first appointment, we sat down and discussed my sense of style (I am a die-hard preppy and as we were having a Lilly Pulitzer themed wedding, I wanted something classic and timeless). The very first dress she pulled and I tried on was perfect! The classic lines of the dress and beautiful organza were exactly what I had imagined on my wedding day.

The dress needed a few alterations which is when I met Sherry. She is the salon’s expert seamstress and designer gowns with intricate lace, ruffles and pleats are no stranger to her. During my appointment we worked together to add a little flair, a sweetheart neckline and French bustle. Her prices were very reasonable. When I walked in for my final fitting, I shrieked with joy! The dress was absolutely gorgeous! I wish I had gone to Tie the Knot to begin with. Hillary has such knowledge of matching the bride with the right dress by taking into account your own style, type of wedding and venue. And once you have chosen your dream gown, Sherry will be there to help with alterations.

Sent on 05/22/2013

Chelsea · Married on 12/16/2012

Everyone there made the process so much fun! Hilary selected the most beautiful dresses for me to try! I bought my veil, earrings, bridesmaids dresses, and wedding dress there. They have a fantastic selection and make the process very easy for you.

Sent on 12/23/2012

I bought my beautiful Lazaro dress from Tie the Knot Bridal Couture of Naples! The owner Hilary is such a delight to work with! Such a fun, classy, and professional boutique!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Loan · Married on 10/20/2012

Hillary and her staff were such a pleasure to work with. I went in by myself, initially drawn to one style of wedding dresses that I found in the magazines. Hillary asked a lot of questions about the venue, the wedding style, and my overall personality and made some wonderful recommendations that I wasn't sure about at first, but I learned - you always trust the professional. I bought the 3rd dress I tried on a year before the wedding and basically loved it more every time I went back for a fitting. The seamstress was also great to work and one of the staff even came out to the wedding to help dress me and teach my maid of honor and bridesmaids how to correctly bustle the gown. I loved my dress so much, I would quite honestly wear my dress again every day of my life, if I could get away with it :) The service overall was fantastic.

Sent on 11/03/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2012

One on one. Felt all attention was on me. They listened to everything I said. Never pressured me. Never showed outside price range.

Sent on 10/26/2012

Amanda · Married on 09/24/2012

I purchased my wedding dress from Tie the Knot Bridal Couture & from the beginning they went above & beyond to make my dress buying experience stress-free. I live in Tampa and had already been to all of our local boutiques when I found Tie the Knot on the Watters website.

On a whim, I called to ask if they had the Watters ‘Palm Springs;’ they did not, but took my information and the next day they called to say that they had made arrangements to have the dress shipped to them! I made the trip to Naples that weekend – I was a bit apprehensive to go alone, but I was only going to try on the one dress, so could not justify forcing anyone else to make the 6 hour trek with me. Hillary made me comfortable immediately and I ended up purchasing the Watters Palm Springs that day.

I was a bit nervous about purchasing my dress 3 hours from home but Jakye kept me updated on the arrival of my dress and accessories & kept my appointments to a minimum. Their seamstress, Sherry, did an amazing job on my dress and created me a veil that matched my blush Palm Springs perfectly!

I highly recommend Tie the Knot – all and all I could not imagine a better buying experience!

Sent on 01/27/2013

Jen · Married on 09/22/2012

All the ladies at Tie the Knot are wonderful, especially Jackye! I was so nervous to go gown shopping and went by myself to Tie the Knot and had an appointment with Jackye. She calmed me down within minutes of meeting her! She is so fashionable and knowledgeable. I kept going back and forth between 2 dresses and she asked me 1 question that helped me decide "Are you more Ann Taylor or Anthropologie?" and that was that.

After I decided which dress, she helped me with how my hair should be, jewelry, shoes, etc. I left there feeling so relieved and happy that I had gotten such a great person to help me choose my wedding attire!

I highly recommend Tie the Knot and especially Jackye! Thank you for making it such an easy and wonderful experience!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Erin & Chris · Married on 08/05/2012

We went to Tie the Knot after a disappointing visit to David's Bridal. The exeriences couldn't have been more different. Hillary was very understanding about our budget and didn't bring out anything we couldn't afford. She also listened very closely to my comments and adjusted her selections accordingly. I didn't expect to find The Dress that afternoon, but she nailed it. I was able to get my fitting done a couple days before the wedding with no problems (we came from out of state). The dress looked absolutely amazing. I couldn't be happier with it.

Sent on 03/11/2013

Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time from your busy life to share these kind words. It does go both ways - thank you so much for being so lovely and communicating to me your likes and dislikes which then allowed me to "read" your style, so I could do just that - NAIL IT!
    HUGS,
    Hilary
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 03/17/2012

Every person that I encountered at Tie the Knot was professional, courteous, and incredibly helpful. You can tell that they truly love what they do, and strive to make your experience the best. From choosing a dress, to fittings, to pick up, I truly appreciated the feeling that my dress being perfect was as important to them as it was to me. An amazingly wonderful and refreshingly delightful experience every step of the way!

Sent on 03/28/2012

Danielle · Married on 11/19/2011

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this place!!! They have such a unique way to find your perfect dress, by far the best experience I had! The staff are all so wonderful and personable! They will remember your name after your first visit! They have an amazing selection of dresses, accessories, jewelry, etc.! Definitely recommend this over any other shop!

Sent on 02/07/2012

Hilary · Married on 10/22/2011

While I did not buy my gown at Tie the Knot Bridal, I cannot say enough about their customer service. I live in Washington, DC, and had to carry my gown on an airplane to Ft. Myers (by stuffing it in the overhead compartment). Despite several last minute, somewhat desperate, searches for a place that would steam my crumpled gown in time for my wedding, I found Jackie, at Tie the Knot Bridal. Whew - what a relief! She accommodated my last minute request and had my gown ready within 24 hours, and it looked PERFECT. Other dry-cleaning places offered to steam my gown for $250.00, with several days notice, but Jackie handled it promptly for a fraction of that price. She is awesome - so friendly and courteous. If I ever was to buy a wedding gown again -- hopefully not though :) -- it would be from Tie the Knot Bridal, based on the amazing customer service alone (and, well, the beautiful salon and gowns displayed too). THANK YOU Jackie for making my dress look gorgeous, and for putting me at ease!

Sent on 10/30/2011

Ryan · Married on 10/07/2011

The staff was very helpful and sincere. The owner is vet hands on and a great imagination and helps visualize from head to toe! Never felt any pressure with purchasing top of the line dresses. Priced right and quality from head to toe! The owner even let me borrow a head piece for "something borrowed" ensemble! We highly recommend this business!

Sent on 04/14/2012

Marie · Married on 09/30/2011

Hillary and Maria are professionals at what they do! I went to several shops and the attention and high level of service that you receive at Tie the knot bridal far surpasses any other local boutique.

They can work with any dress budget and will help you find EXACTLY what you are looking for.

They girls are wonderful and their dresses are spectacular. Also their seamstress is very talented as well.

I loved loved loved the way my dress turned out!!

Sent on 01/24/2012
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 09/10/2011

I cannot say enough how much I love Tie The Knot, and how much I LOOOOVVVEEEE my wedding dress and veil!!!!!!! I want to wear it forever!!!

They were the first and only Bridal place I went to! And my dress was the 3rd dress I tried on! Everyone there was so amazing to work with! I could call anytime I needed to and talk to any of the staff members, and they were ALWAYS welcoming and so nice to me!

I really cannot thank them enough for helping me with everything, and taking such good care of me!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
    Xoxo
    Mrs. Alexis Puleio

Sent on 09/14/2011
  • Barbie

Barbie · Married on 03/26/2011

Hillary and her team at Tie the Knot are energetic, fun and fashionable! They gave me a lot of help and direction for veil, jewelry and of course the dress! I couldn't have done it without them!!!

Sent on 04/19/2011

Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections's reply:

Barbie, thank you so much for sharing your experience. Both you and your sister were and are such lovely ladies - beautiful inside and out and that is what makes a ROCKIN-BRIDE!!!!
    Congrats to you and your Groom,
    Hilary and your gals at Tie the Knot

Jennifer · Married on 03/26/2011

Words can not express how thankful I am for the beautiful pieces and customer service I received while working with all the lovely ladies at Tie The Knot! Each of them are so talented and very creative in their own way. Hilary was such a joy to work with as she always has an up-beat and positive personality. Maria has a great eye for style and helped me pick out all of my beautiful bridal attire. Jackye- she is a really special woman. She went above and beyond to make my big day so very special and has incredible style about her. Sherri did my alterations and what a beautiful job she did! Everyone at Tie The Knot was so accommodating and worked very hard to make me feel like a princess for my wedding. They were more than just professional- they were personal and made my experience there unforgettable. Overall, I give Tie The Knot- and all of the wonderful individuals there- my highest recommendation!

Sent on 04/19/2011

Jennifer,
    Where do we begin to tell you how much we adored your smiling, happy, joyous self coming into the boutique. Your pleasant demeanor made servicing your needs a delight. I am sure as you approached your groom for the first time in your gown, you made him weak in the knees with your striking presence.
    Hilary, Maria and Jakye

Kaitlen · Married on 10/16/2010

Hillary the owner of Tie the Knot is amazing! When starting out searching for wedding dresses I ended in tears after every shop we went it to, until my mother and I found Tie the Knot. I had a Lazaro sheath dress in mind when I went into the store. Hilary sat my mother and I down and did an interview with us which was so fun and unique to get a feel for my style/personality. Then took us into a cozy fitting room where she gave me a slip to wear (as opposed to every other store I went to where I was in my panties feeling umncomfortable with a stranger!). Then she brought in about three dresses based upon her analysis of ME and....one of them was the Lazaro dress I went there to see!

Amazing! The whole experience, so personal. I ended up with a dress I never would have imagined me in, but Hilary found the true me!

Thank you!

Sent on 03/21/2011

Tie the Knot Bridal Couture Collections's reply:

WOW, thank you soooo much - that means alot to me. I pride myself in giving my all to each client and I thank you to know how much you appreciated your time spent with me and in Tie the Knot.
    HUGS,
    Hilary
  • Manders2422

Mandy · Married on 05/22/2010

Tie the Knot Bridal was amazing. The ladies were so helpful and sweet. It was taking me forever to find a dress I loved when I went into Tie the Knot. I tried on several dresses that I liked but none that were "the one" The girls told me that there was a trunk show coming into town the next week and I should come in to check out the dresses. At that point I was getting tired and discouraged. The weekend of the trunk show came and I was too busy to come in, the girls told me that they knew what I was looking for and instead of coming in they'd check out the dresses when they arrived and let me know if there was one they thought I'd like. They called and told me to stop in quick to look at two dresses, I did and low and behold "the one" was there!!! I ended up with a beautiful Pattis tulle ballgown that was exactly what I'd been looking for. I was so happy that the girls at the shop put in so much effort to find me what I wanted. In addition their tailor, Sherry, was also amazing. She created a really unique and fun bustle and altered the dress to add little details that were important to me. The dress turned out ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!! I'd recommend Tie the Knot to anyone.

Sent on 06/08/2010

Rachel · Married on 04/24/2010

I have nothing but good things to say about Tie the Knot. Jackye sat down with me for 10 minutes and talked about my style, and the second dress she pulled for me (NOT what I would have picked off the rack) ended up being the one. She really knows what looks best on each body type, but was still patient with me wanting to try on other styles. The dress was only slightly more expensive than if I had purchased it online, and the service is 100% worth it.

Sent on 05/03/2010

Jenny · Married on 07/03/2009

I could not have asked for a better experience when shopping for a wedding dress. Extremely professional service and high end couture collections...you'll find the dress of your dreams here for sure! Everyone working here is dedicated to you and making your wedding and your wedding day PERFECT and uniquely yours! Tie the Knot really cares about you and making the bride look and feel beautiful on their special day.

Sent on 04/15/2011

Tara · Married on 09/20/2008

I was in FL for the weekend visiting my fiancés family. We were newly engaged and I wanted to experience dress shopping with is mother and to have her help me pick out my dress. I was interested in a Lazaro gown. I found Tie the Knot on the Lazaro website store locator. I called the shop and spoke with the owner and indeed they had the dress I was looking for. I booked the appointment for the weekend we were visiting FL. The owner knew I was from out of state and was incredible helpful and accommodating.

We arrived for our appointment and the owner took me for a consultation. She spent time talking to me and asking me questions about the wedding venue, my style, my body type and my preferences. She used the information to help her decide what gowns I should try. She pulled about 6-8 gowns including the Lazaro I liked. She took her time having me try on the gowns and let me show my mother in law only if I liked the dress. She spent about 2 hours with me and would have gone longer had my mother in law not pooped out! We had a lot of fun and I can tell that she really wanted me to find a dress I LOVED! She was not going to pressure me into buying a gown. She even pulled some samples that I might like to buy as is for some savings.

I ended up changing my mind on the gown I liked and purchased locally since she didn’t carry the gown I wanted. Honestly, I wanted to give her the sale, she worked so hard. I highly recommend Tie the Knot. The shop also sells higher end gowns which I think are hard to come by in the area. If you are in the area or a reasonable drive, please visit this shop. You will receive great customer service from a shop owner who loves what she does for a living.

Sent on 10/11/2008

Joe and Karen · Married on 05/07/2016

After going to to a "chain" bridal store and being frustrated we decided to visit Tie the Knot. My daughter's friend had recommended this bridal boutique. They know how to make you feel special. Jakye asked my daughter about her style and budget and brought out 3 dresses for her to try. We liked the first one, the second one was even better and the third one was PERFECT! It happened that fast. Jakye and Hilary were very warm and made you feel special. The veil and headpiece were also gorgeous. Drinda did a wonderful job altering the gown. We ordered a petite size in hopes of not having to hem the dress. It worked for my 5'4" daughter who only had to wear a low heal and was then able to dance comfortably all night. Jakye, Hilary and Drinda, thank you for making my daughter's vision come true. She was so happy and my daughter really "wore" that dress. It was the perfect match for her personality!
    Moms..... my advice is to let the bride pick the dress... she will amaze you as she is wearing the dress she feels the most beautiful in. It's magical to see your daughter becomes a wife. :)))))

Sent on 05/16/2016

Diana · Married on 06/06/2014

The staff was wonderful to work with and took the time to figure out what I was looking for since I was unsure of the type of dress I wanted. My only minor complaint is having the alterations person only available on Saturdays.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Lindsey · Married on 11/04/2012

Hilary and staff at Tie the Knot are wonderful! Tie the Knot was the first & last store I went to, to look for a wedding dress and I’m a very picky shopper! From the time my mom and I stepped into the store we had one on one 5 star treatment. Hilary was able to find a style of dress that worked with my body type, my day to day personal style & my venue. I was an out of town bride and the staff were quick to respond to my emails and even arranged for me to head straight to the seamstresses’ (Sherry) house for my final fitting when I arrived in Naples. Sherry also did a great job because I only needed the one fitting and my dress fit perfectly. I would definitely recommend Tie the Knot to any bride to be looking for their dream dress!!!

Sent on 11/28/2012