Tiago Pinheiro Photography Reviews

29 | Henderson, NV

29 Reviews for Tiago Pinheiro Photography

• David

David Forman · Married on 10/10/2020

Perfectly captured our special day

Tiago was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding. Responsive, well priced, and above all, he absolutely NAILED our wedding photos! Seriously, I was blown away by the way he was able to capture our special day. There were dozens upon dozens of photos that were perfectly framed and thoughtfully executed.
    Additionally, he had a wonderful vibe! Kind, considerate, helpful, genuine, artistic, and professional are all words that come to mind.
    Thanks to Tiago, we'll be able to look back on our wedding for years to come and remember all of the joy and happiness. I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 11/14/2020
  • David

David Heller · Married on 10/02/2020

Tiago was perfect from beginning to end

Can't say enough good things about Tiago! He took photos that perfectly captured our day, and was an awesome resource helping us navigate through the complexity of doing a Zoom wedding. The pricing is very reasonable as well. I highly recommend Tiago without reservation.

Sent on 11/01/2020

Sencee Tagami · Married on 09/25/2020

So glad to have found Tiago to capture our elopement!

Our plans did a pandemic switch and we decided to elope in Vegas. Tiago was recommended by another photographer. We picked him because of his photojournalistic style and his great energy even through e-mail. Communicating with Tiago was quick and easy. He was so open with giving recommends and extended himself to help out in anyway. If you like his images you are going to like him. His services are a great value. Thank you, Tiago!

Sent on 11/09/2020

Sierra and Tyler · Married on 05/30/2020

Engagement Photoshoot

Getting engaged is exciting but can also be stressful. Tiago Pinheiro made the experience so enjoyable! He answered all of my questions right away and set up the perfect photo shoot. He genuinely seemed interested in getting to know us as a couple. He also took the time to find the best locations and angles for our photos, we never felt rushed. Overall I could not be happier with the way our photos came out!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Kailey

Kailey · Married on 03/07/2020

Excellent service and amazing photos

We just received our engagement photos and they turned out so great! He got them to us in a timely manner and the quality was more than I could have asked, its hard to decide which ones to print! We are both awkward in front of the camera but Tiago made us feel at ease and gave us tips in our poses to make sure the pictures came out perfect. I cant wait to see what magic he works for our wedding!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Meyers · Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing job!

Loved working with Tiago! My fiance and I wanted some engagement photos and we received high-quality images! He went above and beyond our expectation. The price was reasonable for the quality of service we received and it was an all-around pleasure working with him. We are sure that we will be contacting Tiago again very soon to do our wedding photos!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Katie Lund · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing from start to finish

Tiago truly loves what he does and that passion shines through every photograph he takes. His talent and eye for the photograph itself is second to none. I'm an awkward potato and hate being photographed but, with Tiago, it just felt natural. The results were breathtaking and he truly cares about the vision and "feel" you want from your session! If you're looking for a photographer in Vegas whether it's for your wedding, birthday party, or if you just want some nice pictures, look no further. Thank you SO much, Tiago! My husband and I will treasure our pictures for a lifetime ❤️

Sent on 11/05/2019

Shane Warner · Married on 10/13/2019

Choosing Tiago will be the best decision you make

By far one of the greatest decisions we made for our wedding was hiring Tiago to do our photos. When we were looking for a photographer, we asked to meet with him before to get his vibe and ask him some questions. We were so impressed with how real, honest, and kind he was. We both left the meeting knowing that he would be our photographer. The fact that every person who has seen our photos has made some comment about how amazing they are is a testament to how great Tiago does. Tiago has a sense of what is about to happen and will anticipate a perfect moment and will get in the perfect spot to capture that moment. Our photos are evidence of that. Any photographer can take still shots, but it takes a talented and thoughtful photographer to anticipate those moments to make sure that he's there to capture them. What makes us happiest is that not only do we have amazing photos of our big day, but we also now consider Tiago a great friend. Seriously consider hiring Tiago for your special day.

Sent on 06/15/2020
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 09/07/2019

We loved tiago!

I found Tiago online, once I had booked a last minute Vegas wedding, travelling over from the UK. Tiagio was great, friendly, and responsive, listening to ideas about what I wanted. In real life he's just wonderful too, he was professional yet also felt like one of the wedding party, getting on with everyone!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Jodi

Jodi Wolf · Married on 08/13/2019

Highly Recommend!

Tiago was amazing! He got back to me very quickly after I first contacted him and got to know both mine and my husbands backgrounds before the actual shoot. I'm not always comfortable in front of the camera but Tiago guided us through the entire shoot and our pictures are breathtaking. Overall, Tiago is very reasonably priced and his work is amazing!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Drazek · Married on 07/12/2019

Hardworking Artist

Tiago's keen eye and creative candid shots are what made my husband and I choose him to capture our wedding. He worked extremely hard, seemingly knew exactly how he wanted to approach each segment of the wedding, but also improvised when a special moment presented itself. His professionalism was apparent to everyone (multiple guests commented on this) and we are beyond pleased with the results he quickly delivered ! He is such a talented artist and we cannot recommend Tiago enough!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Marleen Peer · Married on 06/20/2019

Excellent experience

Awesome photographer and a very nice person :) received beautiful pictures as promised.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Alicia Ferguson · Married on 05/04/2019

Couldn’t be happier

I was lucky enough to book Tiago just a few months before our wedding. He went above and beyond and stayed far longer than he was contracted for. The pictures turned out amazing and exceeded my expectations. If I ever have another event in Las Vegas I will definitely be booking him again. You can tell he has a real passion for his work and it shows in the photos.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Nathalie Sanchez · Married on 04/06/2019

Simply amazing

He was very flexible, professional and knew exactly what he was doing! My photos came out so beautiful!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Amanda Lee · Married on 03/30/2019

Professional, Punctual, and Polished!

We were able to get Tiago on very short notice to help us document my grandma's 80th birthday bash and the whole family is very pleased with the photos he captured of us! He was so easy to work with and captured some awesome candid shots. We received the photos in a timely manner and I look forward to using him again!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Viridiana · Married on 03/16/2019

I absolutely love Tiago's work . He is very professional and knows how to make you feel comfortable in front of a camera to capture those right moments. Thank you Tiago

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen Barn · Married on 02/16/2019

Above and beyond

Throughout our wedding day, I was so glad to have Tiago there. He is incredibly professional, organized, so calm and helpful. We really felt we were in capable hands the whole day, which in the craziness of our wedding day, it was so so appreciated!

We have HUGE families and Tiago did everything he could to make sure we got the shots we wanted and accommodated any last-minute requests we had or half-baked picture ideas.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Sara Tabor · Married on 02/02/2019

Tiago is fantastic!

I earnestly couldn't imagine recommending any photographer other than Tiago! He was such a joy to work with! After looking through dozens of portfolios, my husband and I selected Tiago for our Vegas vow renewal, based on his exquisite work. His prices are so reasonable, too! Having a professional photographer at our elopement 5 years ago, we knew kind of what to expect. However, Tiago blew all of our expectations out of the water! Not only did the pictures come out absolutely stunning, but he was a pleasure to have around. He has a fun, warm, and hip vibe, making him fit right in with the rest of our guests. When I gave him an idea for a photo, he was quite eager to capture my vision. The rest of the time, I trusted him to direct us as he saw fit. Both his direction and his seeing out my vision turned out BEAUTIFULLY! We also noted that with our photographer the first time around, our poses seemed forced, unnatural, and made us feel awkward. Tiago managed to capture tender moments without putting us out of our comfort zone. We love these pictures so much more than the ones from our original wedding! He's so amazing to work with, if I'm ever at an event in the Vegas area in the future, I will be sure to hire him!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Sarah Evans · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfectly captured the essence of our day

Tigao was super response, very good value and totally brought my ideas to life. He was so lovely to work with on the day and really made us feel comfortable. I didn't want a bunch of staged photos, but instead wanted someone to capture more candid pictures of our friends and us having a great time. Tiago achieved just this!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Samantha · Married on 10/27/2018

An Amazing Photographer

My Fiance and I hired Tiago to shoot our 10 year Love Ceremony out in Joshua Tree and we could not have asked for a better experience! Tiago is so personable that everyone commented on what a great photographer we had and how they all loved him! We were impressed by the quality of photographs he took and the amount we received was more than I could have asked for. Every photo captured our magical day all the love that was in the air. I look forward to hiring Tiago again and highly recommend him to shoot your special day! He got a few sneak peak photos to us within a day so that we can share a few highlights with our friends immediatley and then sent the balance all edited within a few weeks!n Tiago is not only affordable but an exceptional quality photographer!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Michelle Pan · Married on 10/12/2018

Great experience!

Tiago was a pleasure to work with. He was professional and responsive before, during, and after our event, and seemed extremely passionate about his job. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Mishal · Married on 10/05/2018

Tiago was a dream to work with. He managed a group of 14 girls for a bachelorette party amazingly. The tips and tricks he gave on taking a good shot were also very valuable.

The photos turned out artistically beautiful and I can only imagine the art he creates when it comes to weddings. Thank you, Tiago! We will cherish the amazing experience we had with you and the wonderful photos.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Vivien · Married on 08/03/2018

Very sweet , humble and professional. He knows what he’s doing and quality of his photos are exceptional . Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/09/2018
  • I

Isabella · Married on 05/28/2018

Tiago is an amazing person, plus a great photographer. We had a wonderful and super fun afternoon of photos. And the result made us super happy and delighted! I highly recommend Tiago :)

Sent on 06/29/2018