Tiago Pinheiro Photography Reviews

Tiago Pinheiro Photography 4
Tiago Pinheiro Photography 5

Sierra and Tyler · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Engagement Photoshoot

Getting engaged is exciting but can also be stressful. Tiago Pinheiro made the experience so enjoyable! He answered all of my questions right away and set up the perfect photo shoot. He genuinely seemed interested in getting to know us as a couple. He also took the time to find the best locations and angles for our photos, we never felt rushed. Overall I could not be happier with the way our photos came out!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Kailey

Kailey · Getting married on 03/07/2020

Excellent service and amazing photos

We just received our engagement photos and they turned out so great! He got them to us in a timely manner and the quality was more than I could have asked, its hard to decide which ones to print! We are both awkward in front of the camera but Tiago made us feel at ease and gave us tips in our poses to make sure the pictures came out perfect. I cant wait to see what magic he works for our wedding!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Meyers · Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing job!

Loved working with Tiago! My fiance and I wanted some engagement photos and we received high-quality images! He went above and beyond our expectation. The price was reasonable for the quality of service we received and it was an all-around pleasure working with him. We are sure that we will be contacting Tiago again very soon to do our wedding photos!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Katie Lund · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing from start to finish

Tiago truly loves what he does and that passion shines through every photograph he takes. His talent and eye for the photograph itself is second to none. I'm an awkward potato and hate being photographed but, with Tiago, it just felt natural. The results were breathtaking and he truly cares about the vision and "feel" you want from your session! If you're looking for a photographer in Vegas whether it's for your wedding, birthday party, or if you just want some nice pictures, look no further. Thank you SO much, Tiago! My husband and I will treasure our pictures for a lifetime ❤️

Tiago Pinheiro Photography 6
    Tiago Pinheiro Photography 7
    Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 09/07/2019

We loved tiago!

I found Tiago online, once I had booked a last minute Vegas wedding, travelling over from the UK. Tiagio was great, friendly, and responsive, listening to ideas about what I wanted. In real life he's just wonderful too, he was professional yet also felt like one of the wedding party, getting on with everyone!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Jodi

Jodi Wolf · Married on 08/13/2019

Highly Recommend!

Tiago was amazing! He got back to me very quickly after I first contacted him and got to know both mine and my husbands backgrounds before the actual shoot. I'm not always comfortable in front of the camera but Tiago guided us through the entire shoot and our pictures are breathtaking. Overall, Tiago is very reasonably priced and his work is amazing!

Tiago Pinheiro Photography 8
    Tiago Pinheiro Photography 9
    Tiago Pinheiro Photography 10
    Sent on 09/06/2019

Marleen Peer · Married on 06/20/2019

Excellent experience

Awesome photographer and a very nice person :) received beautiful pictures as promised.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Alicia Ferguson · Married on 05/04/2019

Couldn’t be happier

I was lucky enough to book Tiago just a few months before our wedding. He went above and beyond and stayed far longer than he was contracted for. The pictures turned out amazing and exceeded my expectations. If I ever have another event in Las Vegas I will definitely be booking him again. You can tell he has a real passion for his work and it shows in the photos.

Tiago Pinheiro Photography 11
    Tiago Pinheiro Photography 12
    Tiago Pinheiro Photography 13
    Tiago Pinheiro Photography 14
    Sent on 06/09/2019

Nathalie Sanchez · Married on 04/06/2019

Simply amazing

He was very flexible, professional and knew exactly what he was doing! My photos came out so beautiful!

Tiago Pinheiro Photography 15
    Tiago Pinheiro Photography 16
    Tiago Pinheiro Photography 17
    Sent on 05/01/2019

Amanda Lee · Married on 03/30/2019

Professional, Punctual, and Polished!

We were able to get Tiago on very short notice to help us document my grandma's 80th birthday bash and the whole family is very pleased with the photos he captured of us! He was so easy to work with and captured some awesome candid shots. We received the photos in a timely manner and I look forward to using him again!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Viridiana · Married on 03/16/2019

I absolutely love Tiago's work . He is very professional and knows how to make you feel comfortable in front of a camera to capture those right moments. Thank you Tiago

Tiago Pinheiro Photography 18
    Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen Barn · Married on 02/16/2019

Above and beyond

Throughout our wedding day, I was so glad to have Tiago there. He is incredibly professional, organized, so calm and helpful. We really felt we were in capable hands the whole day, which in the craziness of our wedding day, it was so so appreciated!

We have HUGE families and Tiago did everything he could to make sure we got the shots we wanted and accommodated any last-minute requests we had or half-baked picture ideas.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Sara Tabor · Married on 02/02/2019

Tiago is fantastic!

I earnestly couldn't imagine recommending any photographer other than Tiago! He was such a joy to work with! After looking through dozens of portfolios, my husband and I selected Tiago for our Vegas vow renewal, based on his exquisite work. His prices are so reasonable, too! Having a professional photographer at our elopement 5 years ago, we knew kind of what to expect. However, Tiago blew all of our expectations out of the water! Not only did the pictures come out absolutely stunning, but he was a pleasure to have around. He has a fun, warm, and hip vibe, making him fit right in with the rest of our guests. When I gave him an idea for a photo, he was quite eager to capture my vision. The rest of the time, I trusted him to direct us as he saw fit. Both his direction and his seeing out my vision turned out BEAUTIFULLY! We also noted that with our photographer the first time around, our poses seemed forced, unnatural, and made us feel awkward. Tiago managed to capture tender moments without putting us out of our comfort zone. We love these pictures so much more than the ones from our original wedding! He's so amazing to work with, if I'm ever at an event in the Vegas area in the future, I will be sure to hire him!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Sarah Evans · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfectly captured the essence of our day

Tigao was super response, very good value and totally brought my ideas to life. He was so lovely to work with on the day and really made us feel comfortable. I didn't want a bunch of staged photos, but instead wanted someone to capture more candid pictures of our friends and us having a great time. Tiago achieved just this!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Samantha · Married on 10/27/2018

An Amazing Photographer

My Fiance and I hired Tiago to shoot our 10 year Love Ceremony out in Joshua Tree and we could not have asked for a better experience! Tiago is so personable that everyone commented on what a great photographer we had and how they all loved him! We were impressed by the quality of photographs he took and the amount we received was more than I could have asked for. Every photo captured our magical day all the love that was in the air. I look forward to hiring Tiago again and highly recommend him to shoot your special day! He got a few sneak peak photos to us within a day so that we can share a few highlights with our friends immediatley and then sent the balance all edited within a few weeks!n Tiago is not only affordable but an exceptional quality photographer!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Michelle Pan · Married on 10/12/2018

Great experience!

Tiago was a pleasure to work with. He was professional and responsive before, during, and after our event, and seemed extremely passionate about his job. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Mishal · Married on 10/05/2018

Tiago was a dream to work with. He managed a group of 14 girls for a bachelorette party amazingly. The tips and tricks he gave on taking a good shot were also very valuable.

The photos turned out artistically beautiful and I can only imagine the art he creates when it comes to weddings. Thank you, Tiago! We will cherish the amazing experience we had with you and the wonderful photos.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Vivien · Married on 08/03/2018

Very sweet , humble and professional. He knows what he’s doing and quality of his photos are exceptional . Highly recommend.

Tiago Pinheiro Photography 19
    Tiago Pinheiro Photography 20
    Tiago Pinheiro Photography 21
    Sent on 08/09/2018
  • I

Isabella · Married on 05/28/2018

Tiago is an amazing person, plus a great photographer. We had a wonderful and super fun afternoon of photos. And the result made us super happy and delighted! I highly recommend Tiago :)

Tiago Pinheiro Photography 22
    Tiago Pinheiro Photography 23
    Tiago Pinheiro Photography 24
    Tiago Pinheiro Photography 25
    Tiago Pinheiro Photography 26
    Tiago Pinheiro Photography 27
    Sent on 06/29/2018

Madison · Married on 10/14/2017

Tiago was very passionate, interesting and a fun photographer who really went outside of the envelope and pushed us to get the perfect picture on our wedding day. He was very prompt to reply to any correspondence before the wedding and answered any questions I had. I would definitely recommend Tiago if you want someone who is very passionate about their job and is willing to go that extra mile to make the photos that you are after become a reality! Thank you so much Tiago!

Tiago Pinheiro Photography 28
    Tiago Pinheiro Photography 36
    Tiago Pinheiro Photography 37
    Sent on 06/23/2018

Liv · Married on 10/07/2017

If your looking for a remarkable photographer Tiago is your guy for sure! He made my wedding day so special. He definitely goes beyond with his attention to detail. His work truly is an art and I would book with him a thousand times over. Thank you so much for making it so special!

Tiago Pinheiro Photography 38
    Tiago Pinheiro Photography 44
    Tiago Pinheiro Photography 45
    Sent on 06/23/2018

Nutchanok · Married on 01/15/2015

Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend!!!

I have a pleasure working with Tiago 2 times now while in Vegas. On my most recent trip ,Tiago photograph my grandmom 80th birthday’s celebration and the whole family was extremely happy with the result. Tiago is especially skilled at capturing candid moments during our time with him. I would not hesitate to recommend Tiago to any of my friends and family. You should take a look at his Instagram : tiagofoto. The pictures speak for themselves :)

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Y

Yuan · Married on 07/14/2018

Everything is beyond our expectations. Tiago is a really talented photographer who taking pics with love and passion. Thank you very much to make our day magical and special. We love all the photos.

Sent on 07/29/2018