Thyme Tables Catering & Event Planning Reviews

7 | Shaftsbury, VT

7 Reviews for Thyme Tables Catering & Event Planning

7 Thyme Tables Catering & Event Planning Reviews

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2018

Food was tasty! All of our guests really loved it and no one was left hungry at the end of the night. Gail is well-regarded by other vendors in the area and she lived up to her reputation.

The cost was around $85 per person, but we also had to rent kitchen equipment for her team to use because our reception dinner was in a barn without a kitchen. She managed the entire rental contract (including tents and lights for the venue), which made things very easy for us.

Greg · Married on 10/01/2016

We used Thyme Tables for a 60th birthday party for my mother. Gale and Jess were wonderful throughout the process, from giving us plenty of time to figure out exact numbers, to allowing us to update the menu when family members decided on different foods.
    The day of the event they had everything set up and ready with a crew full of people who pay attention to the little things. The night went off without any issues thanks to them smoothing things along, and people couldn't stop coming up to me and complimenting me on the choice of caterer. Between the people running it and the food they produce you really cannot go wrong with Thymes Tables, we will not hesitate to use them again!

Beth · Married on 09/10/2016

Gail and her staff were terrific from the first moment I spoke with them until they left our home spotless after our event. Their advice was spot on. Their professionalism and helpfulness on site invaluable. And, not to be overlooked, the food was delicious and beautifully presented. We ended up having over 100 people at our house, and they didn't miss a beat. It was a perfect post-wedding brunch. I wish I had another child getting married so I could do it all again. I wouldn't hesitate to hire them a second time.

• F

Frederica · Married on 08/20/2016

Gail Morin and her team are simply the best! The food was fabulous and the guests raved about how delicious everything was. Sterling staff that could not have been more responsive and courteous. Highly recommended!

Sarah · Married on 07/18/2015

Our daughter wanted her wedding to be at our home in Vermont. Thyme Tables organized everything from the tents to the coffee spoons! We had several meetings with the wonderful owner and her staff ,were given a huge amount of choice as to the menus and the overall decor etc. I cannot praise this company highly enough.The standard of service was fabulous,extremely professional and most importantly very sensitive to all our needs. The food was wonderful, presented in a beautiful way and totally delicious,earning many rave reviews from our guests.
    If I had another wedding to plan I would definitely use Thyme Tables again,this is one outstanding company!

Joe · Married on 07/18/2015

We love food! It was a major factor in our wedding planning. Thyme Tables did not disappoint... many of our guests commented that it was the best meal they had ever been served at a wedding! My wife and I agree with that assessment...

Nicole · Married on 05/21/2016

3.0

I was honestly expecting the pricing to be a little more reasonable considering the location but you will be paying for excellent quality. We were able to save in other areas to accommodate a great cocktail hour with an open bar and I would recommend Thyme Tables to anyone that can fit them in their budget.