Threshold Party Band Reviews

Threshold Party Band 1
Threshold Party Band 2

Matt Yarborough · Married on 05/25/2019

Groom and Bride

Fantastic band and great group of guys! Was an absolute hit at my wedding. Highly recommended for all special events. Thank You again for rocking our wedding!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Abby · Married on 05/18/2019

Hire this band!!

My husband and I had the best time with Threshold Party Band! Jamie was great to work with and met all of our expectations and beyond! If you want to pick your band and rest easy that they will deliver, choose them!

Sent on 06/10/2019

CONOR · Married on 12/31/2018

Fantastic Band

Had our wedding on NYE, what a fantastic band! Music was amazing, the band engaged with the crowd and was able to adjust on the fly to changes in the wedding plan. Music appealed to all ages and the venue staff jokingly asked if we had hired the Bon Jovi for the wedding. 10/10!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

If you are reading this review....then look no further for a band to entertain you and your guests at your wedding reception. The Threshold Party Band will not disappoint!!!! Since the wedding we have received countless emails and written notes telling us how much they loved this band! Jamie Lee Hart does it all! Not only is he the leader of the band but he will MC your reception! He contacted our daughter and her fiancée weeks before the wedding and together they set the tone for the reception. And to say we had a PARTY is an understatement! The dance floor was pack until the very end of the night. No one wanted to go home! Oh...and they travel! We live 2 hours from Charlotte and it was absolutely no problem at all. Reach out to The Threshold Party Band TODAY! It will be the easiest wedding decision you will make!

Sent on 07/06/2018
  • F

Farrah · Married on 05/05/2018

Jamie and his band were PERFECT! They had everyone on the dance floor and having a great time! My parents were nervous about spending the extra money for a band instead of a DJ but Threshold was worth every penny! We had a blast with them!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    Threshold Party Band 4

Erin · Married on 04/28/2018

Threshold Party Band was a HIT!!! Jamie and his crew went above and beyond to make sure our special day was everything we had dreamed. All the guest loved the music and danced all night long! Threshold Party Band knows how to party!!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Hope · Married on 10/14/2017

We were thrilled with Threshold. They kept everyone dancing for the entire reception! We couldn’t have asked for more. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Pam · Married on 08/12/2017

As the mother of the bride; I can't say enough about Threshold. They were FANTASTIC. The music was great, they kept everyone dancing (even the ones that don't normally dance). Jamie also was very instrumental in coordinating the music for the actual wedding ceremony. We didn't really know what /how to do all this, but Jamie is a true professional. They weren't even at our rehearsal and the timing was perfect....THANK YOU for making our celebration truly memorable!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Heidi · Married on 05/27/2017

Threshold is an amazing band & everyone at our wedding had great things to say about them--they definitely know how to keep the dance floor hot! The band members were professional, friendly, on time, and played a variety of music. We would definitely use them again for any future event. :)

Sent on 12/07/2016

Tonya · Married on 05/13/2017

We hired Threshold for our wedding and they were wonderful! Jamie Lee was very helpful with the ceremony music and everyone loved them at the reception. They played different styles that everyone could enjoy. I highly recommend them for any occasion!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Hunter · Married on 04/08/2017

Threshold made our reception absolutely amazing! From the engagement of the crowd, to their song choices, and especially the quality of their sound! I had so many guests rave about them--they got everyone out on the dance floor. It made this bride very happy to see all of her guests having such a great time, and Threshold played a major part in that!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Patrick · Married on 03/04/2017

Jamie and Threshold were phenomenal to work with for our wedding back in March! Not to mention, their amazing talent and flexibility in and around everything related to the reception. I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a fun, lively, energetic wedding!

Sent on 05/18/2017
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 11/05/2016

Could not have picked a better band for our wedding. The band did the sound and speakers for our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner music and first dances, in addition to performing for our reception.

On-time, professional, asks all the right questions, and made all the right decisions as to what music to play. Jamie is so nice and puts your mind at ease. The band even did an encore song after the crowd chanted for it. All our guests are still raving about the band-it MADE our wedding. These guys are worth twice what they charge.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Joe · Married on 10/29/2016

You could not ask for a better group of people! Everyone at our wedding said the band was the best they've ever seen at a wedding!!! They truly went above and beyond our expectations!!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Leslie · Married on 10/22/2016

If you are looking for a band that is professional, flexible, and willing to consider all requests, this is the perfect band for you. Threshold entertained us at our daughter's wedding reception. We had many compliments on the quality of our band. The guests were on the dance floor all night and had a blast. My daughter is not normally a big dancer, and we had the most fun watching her husband and her both so happy and dancing the night away. Threshold kept the night moving and managed every detail from the wedding party announcement to the last dance of the night. They were recommended to us by several people and we are so thankful they played at our reception.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Lenny · Married on 09/04/2016

Can't say enough about our experience with Threshold! The music at our daughter's wedding reception was perfect in every detail! The music was great, energy flowed all evening and everyone danced the night away.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Mary · Married on 08/20/2016

Threshold helped to make our reception fun and memorable. They were so easy to work with, very professional, and friendly. Thanks for making our night so special.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Aja · Married on 08/06/2016

Threshold was the life of the party! Our guests absolutely loved them! They sounded great, were extremely kind, and of recommend them to anyone looking for a great band!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Hannah · Married on 05/28/2016

Threshold is our all time favorite wedding and events band! After hearing them play at a university event in 2009, I recommended them for my sisters wedding in 2013 and of course we had to have them play for our wedding just recently in May! Our guests LOVED them as much as we do as we got so many compliments on how great they were. Our dance floor was packed the entire evening. Furthermore, Jamie Lee is absolutely amazing to work with throughout the planning process and just an all around kind, genuine person. As a wedding planner myself, I've worked with a number of wedding entertainment professionals and Threshold is at the top of my list both professionally and personally for love entertainment.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Justin · Married on 04/02/2016

INCREDIBLE! 1st off leading up to the wedding Jamie was calling me and helping with so many important details. He got to know me and my bride on a personal level. On the wedding day our venue suffered a power outage and thanks to the hard work of the band they made sure that this was not an issue. During the reception they were extremely professional and played the perfect music at perfect times! They include my wife with the cowbell and also had me my groomsmen sing "Friends in Low Places". Also, they allowed me and my boys to do a little karaoke to top things off! Everyone was beyond pleased with the entertainment and professionalism of Threshold. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Taylor · Married on 02/26/2016

My husband originally found Threshold on YouTube. We had never seen them perform in person so we weren't sure what we were getting into. We couldn't have been more THRILLED with Jamie Lee and Threshold!! Jamie took the time to get to know us and what type of reception we were aiming for. He helped walk us through ceremony music, introductions, and reception schedules all helping us feel completely at ease! They worked closely with us and our planner to make sure the entire evening went off without a hitch. They played an awesome array of music that appealed to all of our guests and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. They have great crowd interaction and made the night such a blast. We can't say thank you enough to Threshold for making our night one to remember!! We highly recommend them, they're awesome!!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Threshold was AMAZING! They were so flexible and VERY easy to work with. Planning my wedding by myself had some challenges, but they walked me through everything I needed to know about them miking an event (not sure of the correct wording). I would HIGHLY recommend them any of my friends to use. The only feedback I would have for brides is to make sure you clarify if you want certain songs played. They played the clean version of Get Low ("to the window to the wall..."), but some of the guest started singing the explicit version.....that was not a problem for me, but there were kids at the reception. Everyone had a great time though, there was never an awkward moment without some type of music being played :)

Sent on 05/11/2016

Kim · Married on 10/17/2015

We first heard Threshold at a friend's wedding. We loved them! They played fun dance music and everyone had a great time!! When we started planning for our daughter's wedding, Threshold was the first band that we contacted!! They were great to work with! Very professional, reliable and such a fun band!! Everyone loved them and had a wonderful time! So needless to say, when we were planning for our second daughter's wedding, we did not hesitate calling Jamie Lee! We were so happy to have them again! They were great and I would highly recommend them for weddings or other special occasions!!! We were very happy to have threshold play at both of our daughters' weddings!!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Everyone had a great time! Music was wonderful -- highly recommend Threshold!

Sent on 08/30/2015