Three Village Inn Reviews

47 Reviews for Three Village Inn

47 Three Village Inn Reviews

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2018

Perfect, Cozy Fall Wedding for 160 Guests

TVI was the absolute perfect wedding venue. I was a little anxious choosing a venue from a "catering" company, as we did not want something cookie cutter, and I have to say - they did an amazing job helping us make our wedding the most personal and wonderful celebration. We highly recommend this venue for an inclusive, rustic/cozy wedding that feels old world. While the room fits 180, if you have a big dancing crowd, 160 is probably the comfortable max with a good dance floor. We had 160 guests and the room was perfectly sized and comfortable. There was definitely a little anxiety when in the 10 months we had planning our wedding, the sales woman we signed our contract with, and the maitre d we started with both left, but Stephanie took over without missing a beat, and truly helped make our day wonderful. She answered all our emails, followed my crazy diagrams for item placement, and did everything she could to provide us with all we needed/wanted. She even worked with my mom secretly who was planning a few surprises, and executed them into our vision seamlessly. The food was wonderful, and the hotel was great! The only thing - if you have a lot of out of town guests and your wedding is on a Sunday, it may be difficult to get a room block for Saturday night if it is prime wedding season. If this is something very important to you, double check with the inn before you book, especially if it is prime wedding season, but Ryan - the hotel manager, is amazing to work with and allayed all our nerves. Other than that, everyone there was great, friendly, and I only hope to go back as a guest to experience the inn again!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2017

This venue was absolutely amazing and the maitre'd Stephanie and Evelyn were absolutely amazing. They catered to our needs all day and made the entire day go PERFECT and smooth. The food at this venue was soooo good. Thank you Three Village Inn for making our day perfect. My husband and I really appreciated all the accommodations they made for us and we highly recommend them!

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2017

My wedding went flawlessly. All my requests were met. The staff was super attentive. Everything was amazing!

Siobhan · Married on 07/14/2017

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the TVI on 7/14/17. We could not have asked for a more perfect day.. Our wedding day was everything we expected, and more. Th food was delicious, the decor was beautiful, the house vendors worked together flawlessly, and the service was amazing. All of our wedding guests had a wonderful time celebrating with us at our wedding, and we are still getting compliments on how special the day was. I am so thankful for all of the personalized effort the TVI put into our wedding day and the endless support each staff member provided in the months leading up to our wedding. My husband and I can't wait to return to the TVI for our anniversary next year!

Our wedding at the TVI would not have been perfect without the dedication and attention given to us by our Maitre D, Evelyn. She was such an important part of our day, that she deserves her own review. Evelyn was supportive and attentive to me every step of the way in our wedding planning process. She answered every question I had and even met with my husband and I on her day off when she knew we had come from out of state to work on some wedding details at the TVI. On the day of our wedding, Evelyn worked endlessly to make our day special. Other than checking in on my husband and I throughout the reception, she went out of her way to fix the bustle on my dress when it was torn, helped my bridesmaids find my headpiece so I wouldn't have to look for it, and set up champagne in our hotel room for my husband and I to have after the reception, among many other things. The attention that Evelyn gave to us on our wedding day was beyond what I expected. She is the reason my husband and I and our families were able to fully celebrate our wedding without any concerns. Because of Evelyn, our reception was flawless and even more perfect than what we had hoped for it to be. We could not have successfully planned and executed our wedding without her! Evelyn is the best!!

Christina · Married on 03/25/2017

Our wedding at The Three Village Inn was perfect! Highly recommend this beautiful and charming venue.

Jennifer · Married on 10/14/2016

My bridal shower was hosted at The Three Village Inn for a Sunday Brunch. Everything was fantastic from the room, the staff to the food. We couldn't be happier that we chose The Three Village Inn!

My husband (Ryan) and I got married here on June 3, 2016. What an amazing venue! We couldn't have picked a more perfect place! We loved everything about it from the delicious food, beautiful grounds, adorable cottages and warm atmosphere. Evelyn and the TVI staff are wonderful and were so helpful every step of the way. We knew we were in good hands the minute we walked in there and we were right! Nothing but love for this place and thousands of beautiful memories of our special day. I highly recommend this place!

Tara · Married on 10/04/2015

I can't even begin to describe how absolutely perfect my wedding at at the Three Village Inn was. Every single detail was exactly how I wanted it. The venue is beautiful and rustic all on its own without needing thousands of dollars worth of flowers and decorations. It's intimate and warm and everything I imagined my wedding to be. The entire staff was SO helpful and friendly, and Evelyn the maitre D was just phenomenal. I wouldn't change one thing.

Jackie · Married on 09/18/2015

We are so happy we picked Three Village Inn as our ceremony and reception venue. They did an amazing job with everything. The whole day went so smoothly. Everyone loved the place and raved about the food!

Kim · Married on 07/11/2015

Fabulous wedding venue. The gardens and the Inn are beautiful and old world charming. Family and wedding party stayed at the Inn and in the cottages which were gorgeous. The food was plentiful and delicious. THE STAFF WAS AWESOME! No exceptions, they were there to make things perfect. The only drawback was the Red Carpet Limo company, which we used as a shuttle service for our guests who were staying at other hotels. They sent a driver who did not know the area and at least 17 or 18 of our guests would have missed the ceremony except for the kindness of the Hilton which shuttled them over in their own bus. If someone is getting the wedding package from TVI, I would recommend switching out the limo for the ceremony fee. Other than that, it was a perfect wedding weekend at Three Village Inn.

Sara · Married on 11/21/2014

The three village inn is so beautiful and everyone working there was so nice! We worked with John and Evelyn and our day was so wonderful because of them!

My husband and I could not have been happier with everyone that we dealt with at Three Village Inn. From the moment we walked into the Inn, sat in the sitting room by the fireplace and looked around and then met Faith, we knew we were going to get married at the Inn and it was absolutely the right place for us.

From the moment we started planning, Faith was wonderful to work with. Faith worked along side us in planning everything and was always so cheerful when answering my vast multitude of questions either via phone or email. As our planning moved forwards, Faith was nearly as excited for our wedding as we were, even as she was planning her own wedding!

Once our date got closer, we began working with Evelyn as well as Faith, and the Inn's wonderful customer service continued to stand out. Evelyn was also incredibly welcoming and always very responsive to any question posed, regardless of how silly it seemed or how many emails I sent in a day! She was always cheerful and so incredibly helpful.

Wedding weekend, the entire staff, from the front desk staff up, was just incredible. From David and Sean at the front desk to all of the bar and waitstaff, to of course Evelyn, everyone was just wonderful. Evelyn was so incredibly on top of everything, from the family wrangling to the train of my dress as we walked to the garden, to making sure my husband and I ate!

Most importantly, we had an amazing time at the wedding as did our guests! We had multiple people come up to us during the wedding to comment on how amazing the food and the staff were all night. It was an amazing night, thanks to the staff of the Inn, but especially Evelyn and Faith!

I highly recommend this beautiful venue and their amazing staff!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Three Village Inn's reply:

To our newly wed couple!! Thank you so much for such a heart warming and touching review !! We are so happy to have been a part of such a special and memorable day in your lives and we hope to have you back to the Inn, in the near future to assist you with the planning of many happy events to come! Looking forward to seeing you both again soon! Congratulations again and many thanks again for sharing your wonderful experience with others!! All our best, Faith Olivari, Evelyn Ceballos & the Special Events team at The Three Village Inn!!!

Lori & John · Married on 06/21/2014

Every person we encountered at the Three Village Inn, from the Catering Coordinator to the Banquet Manager, from the valets to the innkeepers, from the bartenders to the wait staff, was professional and amazing. We would recommend this venue to ANY couple looking to get married - it was the perfect blend of cozy and elegant.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Three Village Inn's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind review. It makes us very happy to see how pleased you were! We are hoping that you will return in the future for further events, Congratulations again! Sincerely, Faith Crowell-Olivari & the catering staff at the Three Village Inn

Elizabeth · Married on 06/06/2014

We had our rehearsal dinner for our wedding here, and I cannot say enough good things about this place! We looked at it for our wedding and absolutely loved it, but it was just a little too small for our wedding. We ended up getting married at the Mansion at Timber Point, and had our rehearsal dinner here (and got 10% off for being a Lessings customer). It was perfect for a rehearsal dinner since it's a wedding venue, we had our rehearsal out in front where couples get married. The staff is wonderful and the food is to die for!! LOVE this place and highly recommend!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Three Village Inn's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are so pleased to see that you had such a pleasant experience. We hope to have you back for future events!! Sincerely, Faith Crowell-Olivari Catering Coordinator at The Three Village Inn

Faith and Evelyn were wonderful in making this a truly wonderful occasion. We entered the day confident that all would be coordinated professionally and tastefully, and it was.

Sent on 08/16/2014

Three Village Inn's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind review, it was an absolute pleasure to work with you! Sincerely, Faith & Evelyn :)

Evelyn and Faith were joys to work with! My fiance and I planned our wedding at the Three Village Inn from across the country and Evelyn and Faith were flexible and accommodating. They understood our vision and bent over backwards to make it come true. Leading up to our wedding day, Evelyn (our wedding coordinator) was very responsive. By the time our wedding day rolled around, I felt like I had a new friend and was confident that she would ensure our day was beautiful. Here are just a few of the ways the Three Village Inn went above and beyond: (1) they took doors off the hinges during our reception to make the space feel more open, (2) they specially ordered liquor for our signature drink, (3) they let us replace station h'ors d'oeuvres with more passed h'ors d'oeuvres, per our preference, (4) they let us walk through the space multiple times to figure out the optimal seating arrangement, and (5) they put out gorgeous, heaping bowls of whipped cream to accompany mini-pies that we specially ordered for dessert (our guests LOVED the mini-pies). They saw that all of our personalized touches were perfectly executed.

Our guests also loved the venue. They said it was a reflection of us - elegant but warm and down to earth. The band members even said it was one of the warmest weddings they'd ever been to. Our guests really appreciated the history of the venue. With the dark floors, exposed ceiling beams, and iron chandeliers, our guests said the Three Village Inn felt more intimate than your typical catering hall.

Our guests also loved the ceremony space. We did our ceremony in the Three Village Inn's garden. We were wary that it would feel too exposed because the garden is right off of the Three Village Inn's driveway. But we put up a white tent in the garden and this made the garden feel very separate and the ceremony space feel secluded (plus, the added bonus that the tent was beautiful!). It was gorgeous and really convenient!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Three Village Inn's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!! It means so much to see a newly married couple of ours had such a memorable and wonderful experience here with us at the Inn. We hope that you will be able to visit on your anniversary and that in the future we can assist in hosting events with you again. Sincerely, Faith, Evelyn and the staff at Mirabelle Private Events

Evelyn and the entire staff were flexible in fulfilling our needs and desires. The event was warm and lovely. I would not recommend this event for more than 150 dancing guests.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Three Village Inn's reply:

Thank you very much for your review, We are so happy to see that you were pleased with your event Sincerely, Mirabelle Private Events

Ashley · Married on 05/03/2014

My husband and I loved 3VI from the moment we stepped foot on the property. It offered us that outdoor country cottage feeling while still being close to the city. The prices are amazing compared to NYC prices (which we wanted to avoid). Everything was included, food, open bar, tables, chairs, linens, etc. We didn't have to rent ANYTHING!

Evelyn was our Maitre'D and we couldn't have asked for a better professional, she laughed with us and made us feel comfortable and really helped us put our day together. She was fun and super super sweet. The food at 3VI is outstanding, and the portions are perfect. We loved the food, every time we had a meeting or just happened to be out in Stony Brook for other wedding related things, we always ate at the Tavern and we have NEVER had a bad meal, which played a major role in us choosing 3VI as our venue, nothing worse than bad food at a wedding (tarragon chicken - tender and juicy, swordfish - has an amazing salsa served with it, and Chateaubriand - perfectly cooked and tender).

The rooms at the Inn are beautiful, the rooms in the Main House have a bit more character keeping with the feel of the house, with exposed wood beams, and beautiful colors unique to each room. The cottages are more updated and are decorated differently and they really are beautiful. All of our photos were done on or walking distance from the Inn, which shows how many beautiful sights there are within a short distance.

If you're looking for great views and a relaxed feel for your wedding with outstanding service and food, 3VI is the place to be.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Three Village Inn's reply:

Thank you so much for your review of the Inn! We had such a great time assisting you with your planning right up to the big day & we hope to see you again soon!! Next time you're in the area for lunch be sure to pop in and say hi!! Congratulations and best of luck on your new lives together!! Sincerely, Faith Olivari, Evelyn Ceballos & the entire Team at The Three Village Inn!!

Beth · Married on 01/26/2014

Everyone at the Three Village Inn that I worked with was amazing and extremely accommodating. Every detail of my wedding was beautiful. The menu they provide is so different from your typical wedding food and so very delicious. They were very reasonably priced and the services they provided made it a no brainer to choose their venue for our wedding . I can't wait to come back on our one year anniversary and celebrate at their restaurant. I will absolutely use them for future events.

Sent on 02/11/2014

Three Village Inn's reply:

Hello Beth! On behalf of the team here at the Three Village Inn, Thank you so much for your kind words and friendly review. We are so pleased that we were able to assist you in hosting such a memorable day and we too look forward to seeing you in the future!! Congratulations again on your new lives together you were an absolute pleasure to work with!! -The Private Events Team at The Three Village Inn

Nicole · Married on 12/14/2013

We got married at the Three Village Inn on 12/14/13. The Inn was also rented out in full by our families and friends that were coming to the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a more helpful staff. Evelyn was amazing, she could sense when I was stressed and she fixed it. Carrie was so helpful and kind every time I had a room list change. We got married in a snowstorm, and TVI made my wedding magical. The place was made for a winter wedding with all the fireplaces and rustic charm.

The food was amazing, I wish I could have had more time to enjoy it. The bartenders were great and kept the alcohol flowing. The only thing they could have done better, was keeping Mirabelle Tavern open later after the wedding. We had a few guest that did not want the night to end, but to be fair they were used to bars being open till 4am, which was not going to happen at the Tavern. The bartender did make me an amazing cup of french press coffee and for that I am eternally grateful. I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants a intimate, and cozy wedding in an an area where you will find many, what I call, "wedding factories". Once again the food was great!

Nicole · Married on 11/02/2013

From the second my fiancé and I walked into The Three Village Inn we feel in love with the venue, staff and everything about this location. This is such a special, charming location for your wedding or any special occasion. We loved that this venue only holds one wedding at a time. They were able to dedicate all of their attention to our important day. Faith and Evelyn were amazing!! They were really there for me every step of the way. Any question or concern I had they were there to answer and reassure me everything would be perfect and it was. Our wedding turned about to be more than I could have ever imagined. I love that we have such a special place to return to year after year!! I cannot say enough positive things about this venue and staff.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Three Village Inn's reply:

Nicole, We are so happy to hear that we were able to make your wedding day as special as possible. We can not wait to have you back at the Inn for dinner or a special occasion. Hopefully you come back and join us for your first wedding anniversary! We are looking forward to a long relationship with you and your new husband, and we wish you the most happiness in the world! Special Events Team Mirabelle Private Events Three Village Inn

Brittany · Married on 10/11/2013

The staff at Three Village Inn is amazing!! We were planning our wedding for two years, I would email Faith back and forth about every little detail, she helped me with everything. On the day our wedding it was suppose to rain, the staff let me make my decision up to a half an hour before the ceremony was to start (needless to say we ended up having it outside). Our guests raved about the food, it was out of this world! A huge plus was having the bed and breakfast. We had a lot of guests coming in from out of town, and the staff even accommodated my husband and his groomsmen to check in early to get ready before the ceremony. We had such an amazing day and can not wait to spend our anniversary there as well. If your looking for an elegant venue with 5 star food and a place where your guests can stay over, Three Village is your place!!!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Three Village Inn's reply:

Brittany, We are so happy that we were able to be a part of your special day! It was a pleasure working with you and your fiance as well as your guests the day of. Happy to hear that your guests loved the food, and we absolutely can not wait to have you and your husband here for your anniversary! All The Best, Mirabelle Private Events Team

We had our wedding reception at the beautiful and elegant Three Village Inn. Such a wonderful picturesque setting on Stony Brook Harbor with the New England feel of the surrounding woodland area. DELICIOUS, AMAZING food!!! Every bite made me smile! I cannot stress enough how perfect the food was- everything was fresh and cooked to perfection. Having a professional French chef apparently makes all the difference! Also, the staff was wonderful; they made us feel like family, especially Faith and Evelynn- it was so much fun planning with them. We also stayed at the Tallmadge cottage on site for our wedding night, which was immaculate and cozy! I wouldn't have changed a thing! Can't wait to go back for future celebrations!

Sent on 11/07/2013

Three Village Inn's reply:

We are so glad that you had a great experience at the Three Village Inn for your wedding day! We try our hardest to make your day as wonderful as possible and are pleased to hear that we were able to meet your expectations! Hopefully we will see you back here soon for dinner in our restaurant! All The Best, Special Events Team Mirabelle Private Events at Three Village Inn

Joanna · Married on 08/24/2013

We were married here on August 24th and had the most amazing day!!! Thank you so much to John, Faith, and all of the staff for taking such good care of us and our guests. No detail was left out. They let us drop off tons of stuff the Monday before the wedding, including live plant favors, and set up everything the way I had specified. The attention to detail was clear, and eveeything was handled in a prompt and professional manner. We pretty much had every hotel room booked up for the weekend, which made the event even more special. I absolutely loved the quaint, rustic feel but that we were able to personalize the space so much as well. And of course the food- everyone is still raving!! Many guests have said our wedding was the best they'd ever been to and a big part of that was because three village inn is such an amazing venue!! We also did a brunch there the next morning which everyone also loved. Thank you again for everything!!

Joanna and Jeff

Sent on 11/06/2013

Three Village Inn's reply:

Joanna and Jeff We are so happy that we were able to make your wedding day magnificent! Your group was a pleasure to have and absolutely delightful to work with that day. We are pleased to hear that your guests enjoyed the evening as well as their stays at the hotel. We hope to have you back soon for another Sunday Brunch! Special Events Team Mirable Private Events at Three Village Inn