46 Reviews for Three Village Inn

Event Planning (4)
Indoor (3)
Chairs (3)
45 Three Village Inn Reviews

This venue was absolutely amazing and the maitre'd Stephanie and Evelyn were absolutely amazing. They catered to our needs all day and made the entire day go PERFECT and smooth. The food at this venue was soooo good. Thank you Three Village Inn for making our day perfect. My husband and I really appreciated all the accommodations they made for us and we highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 9/17/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Accommodations, Cake, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens

My wedding went flawlessly. All my requests were met. The staff was super attentive. Everything was amazing!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/6/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning, Uncovered Outdoor

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the TVI on 7/14/17. We could not have asked for a more perfect day.. Our wedding day was everything we expected, and more. Th food was delicious, the decor was beautiful, the house vendors worked together flawlessly, and the service was amazing. All of our wedding guests had a wonderful time celebrating with us at our wedding, and we are still getting compliments on how special the day was. I am so thankful for all of the personalized effort the TVI put into our wedding day and the endless support each staff member provided in the months leading up to our wedding. My husband and I can't wait to return to the TVI for our anniversary next year!

Our wedding at the TVI would not have been perfect without the dedication and attention given to us by our Maitre D, Evelyn. She was such an important part of our day, that she deserves her own review. Evelyn was supportive and attentive to me every step of the way in our wedding planning process. She answered every question I had and even met with my husband and I on her day off when she knew we had come from out of state to work on some wedding details at the TVI. On the day of our wedding, Evelyn worked endlessly to make our day special. Other than checking in on my husband and I throughout the reception, she went out of her way to fix the bustle on my dress when it was torn, helped my bridesmaids find my headpiece so I wouldn't have to look for it, and set up champagne in our hotel room for my husband and I to have after the reception, among many other things. The attention that Evelyn gave to us on our wedding day was beyond what I expected. She is the reason my husband and I and our families were able to fully celebrate our wedding without any concerns. Because of Evelyn, our reception was flawless and even more perfect than what we had hoped for it to be. We could not have successfully planned and executed our wedding without her! Evelyn is the best!!

Profile Picture Siobhan, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens, Accommodations, Cake, Event Planning

Our wedding at The Three Village Inn was perfect! Highly recommend this beautiful and charming venue.

Profile Picture User7026997, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Accommodations, Event Planning, Indoor, Linens

My bridal shower was hosted at The Three Village Inn for a Sunday Brunch. Everything was fantastic from the room, the staff to the food. We couldn't be happier that we chose The Three Village Inn!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/14/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Linens, Chairs

My husband (Ryan) and I got married here on June 3, 2016. What an amazing venue! We couldn't have picked a more perfect place! We loved everything about it from the delicious food, beautiful grounds, adorable cottages and warm atmosphere. Evelyn and the TVI staff are wonderful and were so helpful every step of the way. We knew we were in good hands the minute we walked in there and we were right! Nothing but love for this place and thousands of beautiful memories of our special day. I highly recommend this place!

Profile Picture User7539215, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't even begin to describe how absolutely perfect my wedding at at the Three Village Inn was. Every single detail was exactly how I wanted it. The venue is beautiful and rustic all on its own without needing thousands of dollars worth of flowers and decorations. It's intimate and warm and everything I imagined my wedding to be. The entire staff was SO helpful and friendly, and Evelyn the maitre D was just phenomenal. I wouldn't change one thing.

Profile Picture Tara, 10/4/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Linens

We are so happy we picked Three Village Inn as our ceremony and reception venue. They did an amazing job with everything. The whole day went so smoothly. Everyone loved the place and raved about the food!

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/18/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Cake, Chairs, Linens

Fabulous wedding venue. The gardens and the Inn are beautiful and old world charming. Family and wedding party stayed at the Inn and in the cottages which were gorgeous. The food was plentiful and delicious. THE STAFF WAS AWESOME! No exceptions, they were there to make things perfect. The only drawback was the Red Carpet Limo company, which we used as a shuttle service for our guests who were staying at other hotels. They sent a driver who did not know the area and at least 17 or 18 of our guests would have missed the ceremony except for the kindness of the Hilton which shuttled them over in their own bus. If someone is getting the wedding package from TVI, I would recommend switching out the limo for the ceremony fee. Other than that, it was a perfect wedding weekend at Three Village Inn.

Profile Picture Kim, 7/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The three village inn is so beautiful and everyone working there was so nice! We worked with John and Evelyn and our day was so wonderful because of them!

Profile Picture Sara, 11/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I could not have been happier with everyone that we dealt with at Three Village Inn. From the moment we walked into the Inn, sat in the sitting room by the fireplace and looked around and then met Faith, we knew we were going to get married at the Inn and it was absolutely the right place for us.

From the moment we started planning, Faith was wonderful to work with. Faith worked along side us in planning everything and was always so cheerful when answering my vast multitude of questions either via phone or email. As our planning moved forwards, Faith was nearly as excited for our wedding as we were, even as she was planning her own wedding!

Once our date got closer, we began working with Evelyn as well as Faith, and the Inn's wonderful customer service continued to stand out. Evelyn was also incredibly welcoming and always very responsive to any question posed, regardless of how silly it seemed or how many emails I sent in a day! She was always cheerful and so incredibly helpful.

Wedding weekend, the entire staff, from the front desk staff up, was just incredible. From David and Sean at the front desk to all of the bar and waitstaff, to of course Evelyn, everyone was just wonderful. Evelyn was so incredibly on top of everything, from the family wrangling to the train of my dress as we walked to the garden, to making sure my husband and I ate!

Most importantly, we had an amazing time at the wedding as did our guests! We had multiple people come up to us during the wedding to comment on how amazing the food and the staff were all night. It was an amazing night, thanks to the staff of the Inn, but especially Evelyn and Faith!

I highly recommend this beautiful venue and their amazing staff!

Profile Picture Felicia, 6/28/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Every person we encountered at the Three Village Inn, from the Catering Coordinator to the Banquet Manager, from the valets to the innkeepers, from the bartenders to the wait staff, was professional and amazing. We would recommend this venue to ANY couple looking to get married - it was the perfect blend of cozy and elegant.

Profile Picture Lori & John, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our rehearsal dinner for our wedding here, and I cannot say enough good things about this place! We looked at it for our wedding and absolutely loved it, but it was just a little too small for our wedding. We ended up getting married at the Mansion at Timber Point, and had our rehearsal dinner here (and got 10% off for being a Lessings customer). It was perfect for a rehearsal dinner since it's a wedding venue, we had our rehearsal out in front where couples get married. The staff is wonderful and the food is to die for!! LOVE this place and highly recommend!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/6/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Faith and Evelyn were wonderful in making this a truly wonderful occasion. We entered the day confident that all would be coordinated professionally and tastefully, and it was.

Profile Picture User4327672, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Evelyn and Faith were joys to work with! My fiance and I planned our wedding at the Three Village Inn from across the country and Evelyn and Faith were flexible and accommodating. They understood our vision and bent over backwards to make it come true. Leading up to our wedding day, Evelyn (our wedding coordinator) was very responsive. By the time our wedding day rolled around, I felt like I had a new friend and was confident that she would ensure our day was beautiful. Here are just a few of the ways the Three Village Inn went above and beyond: (1) they took doors off the hinges during our reception to make the space feel more open, (2) they specially ordered liquor for our signature drink, (3) they let us replace station h'ors d'oeuvres with more passed h'ors d'oeuvres, per our preference, (4) they let us walk through the space multiple times to figure out the optimal seating arrangement, and (5) they put out gorgeous, heaping bowls of whipped cream to accompany mini-pies that we specially ordered for dessert (our guests LOVED the mini-pies). They saw that all of our personalized touches were perfectly executed.

Our guests also loved the venue. They said it was a reflection of us - elegant but warm and down to earth. The band members even said it was one of the warmest weddings they'd ever been to. Our guests really appreciated the history of the venue. With the dark floors, exposed ceiling beams, and iron chandeliers, our guests said the Three Village Inn felt more intimate than your typical catering hall.

Our guests also loved the ceremony space. We did our ceremony in the Three Village Inn's garden. We were wary that it would feel too exposed because the garden is right off of the Three Village Inn's driveway. But we put up a white tent in the garden and this made the garden feel very separate and the ceremony space feel secluded (plus, the added bonus that the tent was beautiful!). It was gorgeous and really convenient!

Profile Picture User4142728, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Evelyn and the entire staff were flexible in fulfilling our needs and desires. The event was warm and lovely. I would not recommend this event for more than 150 dancing guests.

Profile Picture User4315103, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I loved 3VI from the moment we stepped foot on the property. It offered us that outdoor country cottage feeling while still being close to the city. The prices are amazing compared to NYC prices (which we wanted to avoid). Everything was included, food, open bar, tables, chairs, linens, etc. We didn't have to rent ANYTHING!

Evelyn was our Maitre'D and we couldn't have asked for a better professional, she laughed with us and made us feel comfortable and really helped us put our day together. She was fun and super super sweet. The food at 3VI is outstanding, and the portions are perfect. We loved the food, every time we had a meeting or just happened to be out in Stony Brook for other wedding related things, we always ate at the Tavern and we have NEVER had a bad meal, which played a major role in us choosing 3VI as our venue, nothing worse than bad food at a wedding (tarragon chicken - tender and juicy, swordfish - has an amazing salsa served with it, and Chateaubriand - perfectly cooked and tender).

The rooms at the Inn are beautiful, the rooms in the Main House have a bit more character keeping with the feel of the house, with exposed wood beams, and beautiful colors unique to each room. The cottages are more updated and are decorated differently and they really are beautiful. All of our photos were done on or walking distance from the Inn, which shows how many beautiful sights there are within a short distance.

If you're looking for great views and a relaxed feel for your wedding with outstanding service and food, 3VI is the place to be.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/3/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at the Three Village Inn that I worked with was amazing and extremely accommodating. Every detail of my wedding was beautiful. The menu they provide is so different from your typical wedding food and so very delicious. They were very reasonably priced and the services they provided made it a no brainer to choose their venue for our wedding . I can't wait to come back on our one year anniversary and celebrate at their restaurant. I will absolutely use them for future events.

Profile Picture Beth, 1/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married at the Three Village Inn on 12/14/13. The Inn was also rented out in full by our families and friends that were coming to the wedding. I couldn't have asked for a more helpful staff. Evelyn was amazing, she could sense when I was stressed and she fixed it. Carrie was so helpful and kind every time I had a room list change. We got married in a snowstorm, and TVI made my wedding magical. The place was made for a winter wedding with all the fireplaces and rustic charm.

The food was amazing, I wish I could have had more time to enjoy it. The bartenders were great and kept the alcohol flowing. The only thing they could have done better, was keeping Mirabelle Tavern open later after the wedding. We had a few guest that did not want the night to end, but to be fair they were used to bars being open till 4am, which was not going to happen at the Tavern. The bartender did make me an amazing cup of french press coffee and for that I am eternally grateful. I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants a intimate, and cozy wedding in an an area where you will find many, what I call, "wedding factories". Once again the food was great!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the second my fiancé and I walked into The Three Village Inn we feel in love with the venue, staff and everything about this location. This is such a special, charming location for your wedding or any special occasion. We loved that this venue only holds one wedding at a time. They were able to dedicate all of their attention to our important day. Faith and Evelyn were amazing!! They were really there for me every step of the way. Any question or concern I had they were there to answer and reassure me everything would be perfect and it was. Our wedding turned about to be more than I could have ever imagined. I love that we have such a special place to return to year after year!! I cannot say enough positive things about this venue and staff.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/2/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Three Village Inn is amazing!! We were planning our wedding for two years, I would email Faith back and forth about every little detail, she helped me with everything. On the day our wedding it was suppose to rain, the staff let me make my decision up to a half an hour before the ceremony was to start (needless to say we ended up having it outside). Our guests raved about the food, it was out of this world! A huge plus was having the bed and breakfast. We had a lot of guests coming in from out of town, and the staff even accommodated my husband and his groomsmen to check in early to get ready before the ceremony. We had such an amazing day and can not wait to spend our anniversary there as well. If your looking for an elegant venue with 5 star food and a place where your guests can stay over, Three Village is your place!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/11/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at the beautiful and elegant Three Village Inn. Such a wonderful picturesque setting on Stony Brook Harbor with the New England feel of the surrounding woodland area. DELICIOUS, AMAZING food!!! Every bite made me smile! I cannot stress enough how perfect the food was- everything was fresh and cooked to perfection. Having a professional French chef apparently makes all the difference! Also, the staff was wonderful; they made us feel like family, especially Faith and Evelynn- it was so much fun planning with them. We also stayed at the Tallmadge cottage on site for our wedding night, which was immaculate and cozy! I wouldn't have changed a thing! Can't wait to go back for future celebrations!

Profile Picture Denise, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were married here on August 24th and had the most amazing day!!! Thank you so much to John, Faith, and all of the staff for taking such good care of us and our guests. No detail was left out. They let us drop off tons of stuff the Monday before the wedding, including live plant favors, and set up everything the way I had specified. The attention to detail was clear, and eveeything was handled in a prompt and professional manner. We pretty much had every hotel room booked up for the weekend, which made the event even more special. I absolutely loved the quaint, rustic feel but that we were able to personalize the space so much as well. And of course the food- everyone is still raving!! Many guests have said our wedding was the best they'd ever been to and a big part of that was because three village inn is such an amazing venue!! We also did a brunch there the next morning which everyone also loved. Thank you again for everything!!

Joanna and Jeff

Profile Picture Joanna, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From our first meeting with the Three Village Inn staff, we knew we were in good hands and booked our wedding date that day. All the staff including Dan, Faith, Evelyn, & Carrie were always available to assit with our planning inquiries & sent us reminders when important deadlines were coming up. We loved the idea that we could have our ceremeony, reception, and hotel accomodations all in one place so our guests did not have to travel. Our guests loved the food which was very important to us as we've been to too many other weddings where the meal was a disappointment. All but one of our vendors were "preferred" by the Inn and we were impressed with everyone. If you are looking for a historic venue with charm, great food, and great service I highly recommend checking out the Three Village Inn!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 7/12/13, 6 Reviews