Three Sisters Catering Reviews

52 Reviews for Three Sisters Catering

• Mireille

Mireille Dizard · Married on 02/22/2020

Delicious Food

The food was delicious! It started with the best tasting...they made everything fresh for us to try. We also met the chef and knew who would be working at our wedding. They were flexible and came up with ideas to meet our expectations and serve what we wanted. The staff was professional and delivered great service and more importantly delicious food. Our guests are still talking about how great the food was and that it was the best they'd ever had at a wedding! This team really made our day PERFECT!

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • Shani

Shani · Married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Kate and her staff are a gift from God! Never have I met such an amazingly wonderful group of people. From the moment my fiancé and I met her we knew that 3 Sisters Catering was special. My wedding planner, who was hitting them out of the park with every vendor she recommended was spot on with recommending 3 Sisters as well. Our initial meeting and tasting was spectacular. Chef Matt is a culinary genius!!! Believe me when I say the braised short ribs do not require utensils nor teeth!!! LOL. On our drive back home to Alabama, we had to call my mother and future mother-in-law to tell them how excited we were and how the food was unbelievable! Kate was a blessing to work with and gave us more than we could ever ask for. The staff was the epitome of professional! Even the owners our wedding venue said they were a joy to work with. They came from Atlanta to Alabama and gave us the most beautiful presentation and all of our guests were beyond impressed. People are still talking about how amazing the food was and just reminiscing for this review makes us want to get married again! LOL. So if you want the catering to be one of the lasting memories from your wedding, (and let's face it...YOU DO.....because no one wants their menu to be lackluster) please, please, please choose 3 Sisters Catering ;-). They made our day beautiful and unforgettable.

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly Thompson Tassitano · Married on 08/06/2019

Three Sisters Catering is Amazing!

Three sisters catering was amazing. They were willing to create a menu just how my husband and I wanted. They were very easy to work with and willing to make adjustments to the menu at any time. The food was also delicious! Kate worked over and beyond to make our special day perfect! We love three sisters catering and recommend them to cater for you on your special day, too!

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Laney

Laney Piefke · Married on 07/05/2019

Outstanding

Three Sisters Catering was spectacular. There are truly not enough words to thank them. They catered both out rehearsal dinner and our wedding. The food was PHENOMENAL, the serving staff was excellent, and their coordination was superior. On top of all of this outstanding service in every department, the price point was incredibly reasonable. If I ever have to get another event catered in my life, I guarantee you I will be calling them first.
    Kate led the charge up to the wedding and was basically like having a second wedding coordinator. She’s incredibly knowledgeable and more than helpful. I really felt she cared about us and a long term relationship with our families. We weren’t just customers to her - she treated us as priorities and the best of friends. I could truly go on and on - but will end by saying they were the best experience and caterer I could have ever imagined for my wedding. No matter how many years go by, I know we will bring up Kate’s love, the best wedding food there’s ever been (quoting my guests), and the unbelievable staff they have behind it all. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Jill Quinn · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful wedding reception!

Kate and her staff were a pleasure to work with! They were very accommodating, the food was delicious, and they were very professional. I would definitely recommend Three Sisters Catering for any occasion!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • The

The Thompsons · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Wedding Reception Ever with 3 Sisters Catering!!

Big shout-out to Kate and Molly and the entire staff at Three Sister’s Catering! Kelly and JT’s wedding reception was so much fun and stress free because Kate and her staff took care of EVERY DETAIL. The food was delicious and beautifully displayed. They even helped in getting the perfect tent! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Itanza

Itanza Sewell · Married on 05/05/2019

Perfect Wedding Caterer!

Three Sister's Catering did a great job for our wedding! The tasting to determine the menu was great. Everything we decided on for the wedding was different from our request and custom to the menu. It was perfectly appropriate for the venue & season. The staff was and in turn service was superb! I can't recommend them highly enough...

Sent on 08/12/2019

Alison · Married on 09/02/2018

Three Sisters Catering is absolutely wonderful! They catered our 20th anniversary vow renewal and reception at the Biltmore Ballrooms (Labor Day weekend), and we involved our children a great deal. Kate and the team went out of their way to answer our questions and even include our kids in the tasting. All along the way, it was truly a joy! They even picked up our cakes (from Piece of Cake) to make everything smooth. The food was amazing and the service was impeccable. They even set up an intimate dinner for us and our kids between the ceremony and reception. It was a dream how well they catered to our needs. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again and recommend them 100 times over. If you want great food, phenomenal service and a caring team - go with Three Sisters Catering!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Alesa · Married on 08/11/2018

Kate, her staff, their service, and the food exceeded our expectations! All of our guests just raved about the food and
    how delicious it was. They came in and took charge and were so professional. You could tell that Kate has a lot of experience. She was so helpful in the planning phase as well. I highly recommend Three Sisters!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Joan · Married on 05/12/2018

I can't say enough GREAT things about Kate and Three Sisters Catering. Food was something I was worried about when we first starting planning my daughters wedding... we had several taste testings and felt good about several caterers. We decided to go with Three Sisters Catering and was 100% satisfied! Kate was always responsive, via phone call, text or email and was reassuring every step of the way. The food was great and I had MANY compliments. Will definitely use them for future catering needs.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Mary · Married on 03/03/2018

Wow! 3 Sisters was phonemenal through and through. They were highly communicative and so patient making sure our day was perfect and delicious. Their food is divine and they provide unprecedented service to match. We had a large wedding (260 ppl) which they handled with grace and ease. Our wedding was 1 month ago and people are still raving to us about the food— it’s that good! I wish we had another event coming up as an excuse to see Kate and taste more of their wonderful food, but until then, I’ll wait patiently until my sister gets engaged so we can rope them right back in as the caterers. 3 Sisters: thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Robbie · Married on 02/24/2018

My experience was wonderful! I never had any problems with 3 sisters!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Julie · Married on 09/03/2017

Three Sisters Catering made our wedding day so special. Our guests are still raving over the food and amazing service. Kate put our minds at ease during the planning process and made us comfortable with every decision. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/10/2017
  • Y

Yolie · Married on 08/03/2017

Kate was the most amazing caterer I have ever hired! She was very helpful and Atuitive to all
    That I dreamed about for my special day!

Sent on 09/28/2017
  • W

William · Married on 06/18/2017

Top notch operation. From the beginning to end everything was perfect. Food was delicious and service was remarkable. Guests commented on friendliness of staff and how everything they served was delicious.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Mi'esha · Married on 06/11/2017

Three Sisters Catering is a phenomenal business. My husband and I are so glad we stumbled upon them and we were pleased every step of the way. Kate is an absolute pleasure to work with and she definitely exudes southern hospitality. The food was absolutely delicious, our guests still talk about it.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Emily · Married on 05/13/2017

While some other caterers will nickel and dime you for every glass, plate, linen and service member, Three Sisters will not. Their food was fantastic and we had several people approach us saying that catering they've had at weddings and other events was cold and gross but our tasted like a nice restaurant - fresh, tasty and GREAT service. Kate was fantastic to work with and her staff were super kind. I give them 10 stars for making our day amazing!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Stasia/Vincent · Married on 05/06/2017

Look no further. We were sick of tasting bland food from caterers. After we found Three Sisters, we stopped looking and were very pleased with the results.
    Thanks Sisters.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Katie · Married on 01/21/2017

Molly, Sam and the rest of the team did a fabulous job with my wedding. They listened to every detail and set up the menu to exactly my taste. The food was beautifully displayed. Everyone is still talking about the food 3 weeks after the wedding! They were an absolute joy to work with. I can't wait to hire them for a party!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

Three sisters were a dream to work with! They helped us customize every detail of our menu for our October 15th wedding and everything was set up beautifully and professionally!! Not to mention the food was amazing and guests were raving about everything!! Highly recommend the macoroni and cheese casserole wow! Great team to work with, highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/20/2016

M · Married on 05/21/2016

Kate and Three Sisters Catering did a fabulous job for our daughter's Bat Mitzvah. They went above and beyond in every way possible. The food was amazing, but truly working with them was such a pleasure. I would highly recommend Three Sisters and will be using them again in the future!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Marty · Married on 05/21/2016

Highly recommend!!!

Kate and her staff were so wonderful to work with!!! Our July 4th rehearsal dinner was so much fun and food was festive and delicious!!! Many of our guests went back for seconds!!! We had beef brisket, fried chicken breasts with white gravy, loaded cold potato salad and much more! Then topped of the night with two different coolers with ice cream!
    I highly recommend this wonderful group! The food, service and professionalism was top notch!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Emily · Married on 05/14/2016

Kate was wonderful to work with and set all of my worries at ease. She and her team worked hard to make our wedding run smoothly, while also having delicious food and a smiling staff. Kate was always available to chat with me about any questions/concerns I had. I can't recommend Kate and Three Sisters Catering enough!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/27/2015

TSC is fantastic! They catered our wedding this past November at The Roswell Historic Cottage. Kate and her entire staff are very professional and kind. Everyone kept coming up to me at the wedding raving about the food. It was delicious. Everything was perfect. The Korean short ribs are amazing! The entire night couldn't have gone better! We are so happy that we chose Three Sisters!
    Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Jennifer and Chris · Married on 10/17/2015

They are amazing !!!!!! I would reccomended three sisters for ANY occasion especially a wedding. Kate was who we worked with !

Sent on 10/21/2015