Three Sisters Barn Reviews

Three Sisters Barn 2
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Hofbauer · Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely Stunning

Absolutely Beautiful venue! It is a blank canvas that you can do absolutely anything with, no matter what style you are going for! Glenace is easy to get ahold of and is very personable and answered every question we had. Whatever questions I had that she didn't have the answer to right away she figured it out and got back to me in a timely manner. Glenace was very helpful the day of with anything we may have forgotten to think about or do. We absolutely loved having our wedding here and from the feedback from our guests it was one of the most beautiful venues they had ever been to. Thank you Three Sisters!

Three Sisters Barn 3
    Three Sisters Barn 4
    Sent on 10/22/2019

Madison Gwinner · Married on 09/01/2019

Highly Recommend

I would recommend to anyone looking for a barn near Des Moines to look into Three Sisters' Barn! The barn is beautiful inside and out! Because of the beauty and uniqueness of the barn it made for great photos and decorating a breeze. We had about 300 guest at our wedding and everyone fit inside very comfortably (which was something I was concerned about at first). Also there is an awesome space for the bridal party to get ready at the barn. Myself and 7 of my girls got our hair and make-up done and did not feel crammed. I really liked how we were able to utilize that space! Glenace (the owner) was amazing to work with. She was very flexible with letting us come by the barn to check things out whenever we wanted, and she was always around to ask questions on our visits before our big day.
    * It has been truly amazing to see Glenace's vision come to life. When we booked our wedding reception to be at Three Sisters' nothing was complete on the inside, it was piles of wood that became the wood on the walls. It was a gamble to pick an incomplete venue, but I am very happy we chose Three Sisters' Barn for our wedding! Overall we had a great experience and would do make the same choice over again!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Alaina

Alaina · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful barn right outside Des Moines!

Beautiful venue with plenty of room for a wedding ceremony or reception (or both) of any size! The barn is unique and has so much charm. Perfect venue for a wedding! And Glenace is great!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Brad

Brad Smith · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful Venue

This is a wonderful venue for a wedding reception. My daughter held her reception here last Saturday for 350 people. Everyone had a great time. There are so many special details that make it a magical place for an event. The custom hanging lights, the massive windows, wood elements, and unique décor make it a fun and entertaining place. We especially appreciated the responsiveness to all of our questions and requests that Glenice gave us. Thank you for making my daughters wedding a beautiful event!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Act · Married on 02/17/2016

Beautiful Barn!

This was the most amazing venue! It is absolutely stunning and the perfect location, located in Dallas Center, a reasonably short drive from Des Moines. This barn is located on a beautiful family owned farm and I loved the history of the farm and barn which made it all more special. I booked a tour online which was very convenient, and the owner took us on a tour of the barn. She was more than accommodating on how we could use the space and we even had the option of being married inside or out. One thing I liked was there were only a couple of options for pricing, single day or weekend pricing. No extra for this or extra for that, no hidden charges. She was up front with everything and I could use my own caterer. I had visited other venues where you must pay extra for everything.

I never write reviews, however in this case my goal to make sure other couples looking for venues in the Des Moines area know that this place is special and beautiful, and you will have a wonderful wedding day, and the owner is accommodating, genuine, and friendly.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing venue

This barn is absolutely gorgeous and Glenace is amazing. We were able to decorate how we wanted and could bring in any other vendors we wanted to.

Sent on 10/20/2019