60 Reviews for Thistle Bee the Florist

Venue Visit (7)
Non-Floral (7)
Single Flowers (4)
Chuppah Decor (2)

Thistle Bee the Florist is truly an amazing and unique team. I could not have asked for a better wedding planning experience and our special day was even more perfect than we could have imagined. Katherine is so organized and tuned into even the smallest little details, and those are the ones that really gave our wedding wow-factor. From start to finish, they made booking appointments, picking color schemes, and creating our dream "atmosphere" at the wedding, a reality. I can't say enough nice things about Thistle Bee, I recommended her to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Hestia, 11/5/20, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Katherine did the most amazing job at creating our daughter's vision for her wedding day. She truly listens to you and asks the right questions to understand your style and what you are looking for. We uploaded pictures of the bride and bridesmaids dresses, ideas we had and anything we thought might help. She took our info and ran with it. Her flowers and designs were so unique, and perfect for our barn wedding. My daughter Loved her bouquet and I was so thrilled with how beautiful our venue looked! She worked within our budget and was a delight to work with. Do not hesitate for a second to meet with her.

Profile Picture Joan, 9/22/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

From our first call to the final drop off on our wedding day, Katherine was an amazing florist to work with. She completely understood what we wanted for our day, offered up some really creative suggestions along the way, and made sure everything came to life perfectly. I would highly recommend working with Katherine and her team. They are personable, super organized, and, of course, take beautiful flowers and turn them into works of art.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Katherine was very patient and accommodating over the past year with numerous changes and always made helpful suggestions. She also ensured everything looked spot on despite a massive rainfall right before the ceremony. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Katherine and her team did an incredible job for our bouquets and centerpieces. Every detail was perfect and even the day before, Katherine was flexible to help me add something for our day. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Anita, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Katherine did an AMAZING job for our wedding. I started planning the wedding while living out of state, but Katherine made it super simple to narrow in on what I’d like and we connected virtually so I could still share my vision and she could share ideas. While I thought I knew what to expect, The day of the wedding I was still blown away. The church looked like something out of a magazine, my bouquet was incredible, and the entire reception hall was stunning, especially the largest piece on our sweetheart table. The end result was exactly what I hoped for, a bit relaxed and rustic with an overall classy romantic feel. Katherine delivered on the elegance I was hoping for, and all without any bumps in the road with logistics. THANK YOU for making my day what it was!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/20/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Thistle Bee was a wonderful choice for my wedding flowers! I truly felt like we got to customize every detail to exactly what I wanted. Katherine understood the theme of the day and did a great job of listening to what we wanted the exact look and vibe for our day to be.
At my venue, there were a few places: tables, fireplace, bar that I asked her to touch up and add some florals too......I was BLOWN away by how beautiful she made it look. Again, she understood my style and nailed it! Now, the photos are perfect!

THANK YOU THISTLE BEE!!!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Katherine is absolutely amazing to work with! Words can not describe how happy I was with my wedding flowers! She did exactly what I asked while adding her own creative spin! She will work with any budget. So happy I got to work with her!!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If you want an amazing florist, you've hit the jackpot! From the thorough consultation, to the delivery and set up, I could not be happier with the turn out. I got complimented the entire day for how beautiful the flowers were. I seriously cannot say enough about how amazing this experience was!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Table Arrangements

Katherine Herrman was a joy to work with throughout the planning process. Her love of flowers shines through and you can tell that she just loves her job. That is even more evident when you finally see her gorgeous work. She lovingly created a floral wonderland that was nothing short of spectacular. Our guests were blown away, just as we were. Katherine was able to take our ideas and create a masterpiece. We even had a 6 year old guest fall IN LOVE with Katherine’s floral arrangements for the tables, and she took about 15 arrangements with her on the long drive home to Michigan. We can’t say enough about how wonderful Katherine is and how much you’d love the outcome if you choose her as your florist for your next event.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

All my flowers were so incredibly beautiful, and Katherine went out of her way to make sure everything looked amazing for my big day. I could not possibly thank her enough, and i recommend EVERYONE to use her services. Such a pleasure to work with a great person, who does amazing work!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Katherine at Thistle Bee exceeded every expectation I had for the flowers and decor at my December wedding. During the planning process, she was very quick to respond to my emails and made planning sessions so convenient by offering them online. She took my initial ideas and made everything even better and more beautiful than I imagined, and on top of that was so professional and truly wonderful to work with. She is able to do it all - she did all my floral arrangements, centerpieces, cake decoration, ceremony decor, and my flower comb (which may have been my absolute favorite part of my ensemble). Can't recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Christine, 12/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Katherine is a true visionary. I gave her an idea and she brought it to life. I couldn't have asked for a better florist or person to work with. I must have e-mailed her weekly through out our engagement and she was always there to calm my mind. Up until the morning of our wedding I e-mailed her just with a last minute checklist. She is wonderful and her work is STUNNING!! Thank you Katherine and Thistle Bee, I am so grateful for you!

Profile Picture Nikki, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

We can't thank Katherine and her team at Thistle Bee enough for their incredible work...they created the most beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and floral lantern centerpeices for our wedding! They were one of my most favorite aspects of the day, to see our vision come to life, it was even more beautiful than I dreamed it would be! We received so many compliments from our wedding guests! The flowers were so fresh! I thought for sure they would be dead when we arrived home from our honeymoon, but they were still beautiful 2.5 weeks after our wedding!
I can't say enough great things about Katherine, she is so sweet and truly cares about her bride's! She makes you feel so relaxed during your first meeting with her, to every phone call and email in between, leading to the day of! Very detail oriented, very responsive to questions throughout the planning process, no pressure to upsell you expensive flowers out of your budget, has wonderful suggestions to work within your budget and still get the vision you're dreaming of! Don't hesitate, book Thistle Bee The Florist for your special day, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I cannot say enough about Kathryn and her team. From the first meeting (all on line and over the phone) until I saw my flowers and the centerpieces, she was professional, intuitive, flexible and excited. Kathryn was able to put my vision into reality. She was completely respectful of my budget at all times. Words are really not doing justice for what a stress free, fun experience it was to work with her. My flowers and the arbor and centerpieces were 110% of what I wanted. I will use her for any event needing flowers in the future and cannot recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Katherine was a dream to work with. Caring, professional, and has an eye for perfection. She made my wedding perfect. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Katherine and her team are AMAZING! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I'm not very knowledgeable about flowers but Katherine walked me through everything and gave me different ideas and options. She definitely brought my vision to life. She also worked with my budget, which was awesome. I am so happy I chose Thistle Bee. I would definitely recommend them! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Martyna, 9/8/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Katherine was amazing to work with and made my wedding day vision come to life! Picking out flowers is not like picking a wedding dress. You can’t see the final product until the day of. You really have to trust your florist and their creative/artistic ability. Katherine spent a lot of time going through every detail with me (including images of every single flower). She was also very conscious of my budget and helped me plan around it. On the day of my wedding, it was amazing to walk out of the bridal suite to see the beautiful work she had done! Deciding on vendors can be tough, so make it easier on yourself and just choose Thistle Bee!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I do not even know where to start. Katherine and her team at Thistle Bee Florist are absolutely incredible!! From the moment Katherine and I first spoke over the phone on our consultation, I knew she was the perfect person to bring our wedding design to life. She was the only florist I spoke with, and it was a wrap! She was so incredibly organized, detailed, responsive, and immediately understood my vision for everything from bouquets, to table greenery, to the flowers on my cake, to many other design accents (including a gorgeous garland draped/strung over a pipe and drape backdrop). She took every step to ensure that we could complete my vision while being respectful of our budget, which just added to the level of comfort I had in knowing she had our best interests at heart in making our day special.

On the day of our wedding, I was completely blown away by how Katherine and her team were able to bring my vision to life!! Our bouquets and boutonnieres were just stunning and I received an endless amount of compliments about how gorgeous they were. In thinking of their work in its entirety, Katherine went above and beyond and truly exceeded any expectations I could've had. Not only did she complete the look I hoped for at my venue, she just brought the design to another level I couldn't have even dreamed of!! When I arrived to the venue my jaw literally dropped from the beauty!! I had no doubt that she would create a gorgeous space, but the result just brought tears of joy to my eyes.

I cannot express enough how incredibly grateful I am for the work that Katherine and Thistle Bee did for our wedding - it was truly magical!!! I give anyone my highest recommendation to consider Katherine and her team for their wedding!! It will be the easiest and one of the best decisions you make in planning your wedding!!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Katherine does an amazing job with her arrangements! She walks you through every step of the process. I couldn't have asked for the flowers at my wedding to come out any better!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Katherine went above and beyond all expectations. I'm no flower expert so I just told her the colors I liked and showed her a few Pinterest pictures and she transformed the most beautiful bouquets you can ever imagine. She was also very budget friendly and did not pressure us at all to do anything out of our comfort zone. Don't think twice, book with thistle bee florist immediately!!!

Profile Picture Lydia, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

We are so glad that we chose Thistle Bee for our wedding day! Katherine is AMAZING and our flower arrangements were beyond gorgeous. She was great to work with throughout the whole process and can't thank her enough. I continue to recommend her to everyone I talk to and can't wait to find a reason to use her again! THANK YOU THISTLE BEE!

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Thistle Bee was amazing! I loved working with Katherine to make my vision of the flowers for my wedding day come to life! She really got what I was going for without me having change much of anything and made the process so easy. I couldn't imagine using anyone else!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Katherine was a pleasure to work with. Before I found her, I had went back and forth with multiple florists who kept pushing their ideas on me. When I talked to Katherine, she wanted nothing other than to please me. The flowers she created were more than I could have imagined. She was very organized and we went back and forth with ideas before making the final flower picks. I'm so happy I chose her because you could tell that she really cared about her brides and making their day so special.

Profile Picture Marie, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements