THINK HAPPY EVENTS Reviews

THINK HAPPY EVENTS 7
  • Elena

Elena Perikleous · Married on 11/03/2018

The most amazing team

Chrysoula and her amazing team (Alexandros, Pinelopi, Asimina) organised a dreamed wedding for us based on our budget, wants and style. We loved the journey and all the preparations as Chrysoula was helping us on all the decisions. We enjoyed our day without any stress as our friends from TH were managing all the last minute details and they were with us until the very end of the day. Highly recommended for other couples who are looking not only for great vendor teams but for great people as well.

ANA · Married on 09/03/2018

Amazing and wonderful

Chrysoula and team made all my wedding dreams come true. We got married on a smaller less touristy island in Greece and not once did I stress out even though I was living in the US. Chrysoula handled everything so perfectly, communication was great. Chrysoula really understood my vision and I couldnt believe how perfect everything was. I could not have imagined having a more perfect wedding and all due to Think Happy Events! Thank you!!

Mirena · Married on 07/21/2018

If you are planning a wedding in Greece, look no further! The Think Happy team is AMAZING!

We were planning our wedding in the Athens Riviera at Island Art & Taste and we hired Think Happy as our full service wedding planner. Planning a wedding from the other side of the world (we are based in Seattle, WA) can be quite a challenging and stressful task but Chryssoula and her team made everything so easy and fun. We had many skype calls, whatsapp conversations, and e-mail exchanges. Chryssoula was very responsive and attentive to all of our questions and asks.

Chryssoula has a ton of creative ideas and partners with the best professionals (florists, graphic designers, bakers, etc) to help bring your dream wedding to life. She is organized, dependable and fun to work with. We felt she was "our person", being there from start to finish. Chryssoula was with us every step of the way, taking care of every detail.

We visited Athens a few months before the wedding to finalize a few details and Chryssoula created a schedule for the trip. She booked all of our appointments, made sure we had our invitations prior to leaving for the US, and was able to make last minute adjustments to the schedule as plans changed.

Having Chryssoula and the Think Happy Team managing the day of our wedding took all the stress away and helped us relax and enjoy the Big Day. We knew that everything would be planned and executed to perfection! Looking back, working with "Think Happy" was the best decision we made! We miss working with Chryssoula and her team, we felt she was like family. I can't stress enough that this wedding was only possible with Chryssoula's planning, suggestions, and support.

Elena · Married on 07/14/2018

Our living abroad, Chrysoula and the team of Think Happy was by far the best decision with regard to our wedding organisation and preparations.
    Chrysoula, full of fresh and aesthetically innovative ideas created a magic day for us, an unforgettable event, which will remain vividly engraved in our memories forever!
    All our friends, relatives and families were deeply excited from the wedding ceremony and reception. Chrysoula was there, supervising, caring and even looking after the most insignificant details. She virtually managed to stave off the whole of the expected stress in anticipation of our wedding whereas her professional attitude inspired the much- needed confidence for the Big Day ahead.
    The venue itself, the flowers, the lights, the food, the decoration infused with a mixture of grandeur and attractive simplicity, all harmoniously mingled together, made the
    Wedding of my dreams come alive, literally materializing piece by piece, step by step.
    It was the best party of our life, thanks to Chrysoula’ s novel and practical suggestions which would cater for every taste!
    Thinking of that day still makes me smile! Unreservedly, Chrysoula and her team is highly recommended!

Amanda · Married on 06/21/2018

Our wedding ended up being better than we ever dreamed it would be. The styling and vendor choice on the part of the Think Happy Team was flawless. I knew that I could have full trust in the vendors. We were not worried about arriving to Greece the day before celebrations started, we knew everything would be taken care of and it was!

Anu · Married on 05/20/2018

Think Happy Events was truly the best decision for my family and I!!! We had an unforgettable wedding experience in Greece and were able to plan everything through Chrysoula and her team while all the way in Michigan. Chrysoula was the most patient and comprehensive planner that we could have asked for. She and her team and all her contacts were able to pull together my fiancé and my vision for a wedding experience with our friends and family.

Planning a Hindu (Telegu) wedding in Greece was no small task and Think Happy Events was up for the task and helped us plan an authentic, spiritual and FUN Indian wedding in Greece!!

They were comprehensive and conscience of our budget through the experience and helped us navigate how to plan a wedding abroad.

Chrysoula and her team helped us plan each and every detail from floral arrangements to lighting, musical selections to all of the FANTASTIC food during the event ... with such detail and with such an eye toward what we were looking for in our wedding.

It was a dream wedding in a dream location with a dream planning team! My family and I are truly grateful to the Think Happy Events team and loved every conversation, every email and every moment planning with this team.

We can't wait for our 10th anniversary in Greece and to celebrate it with Chrysoula and her wonderful team at Think Happy Events!!!

THINK HAPPY EVENTS 8
    THINK HAPPY EVENTS 15
    THINK HAPPY EVENTS 16
    THINK HAPPY EVENTS 17

Deirdre · Married on 11/03/2017

Amazing service, coupled with attention to detail made our event so special. Have to highlight the willingness of TH to include me - as the client - in the creative process, in addition to being ultra responsive to needs - I cannot praise Chrysoula & team enough for their fantastic service.

With grateful thanks,

THINK HAPPY EVENTS 25
    THINK HAPPY EVENTS 26
    THINK HAPPY EVENTS 27

Kassiani · Married on 10/14/2017

All the staff is really kind an they are all professionals!
    Didn't need to say much, they immediately understood that I was looking for an elegant decoration for my baby's christening!
    The result was the best I could have ever imagined!

Taghrid · Married on 09/08/2017

Chrysoula is truly incredible. She totally got our vision and executed it so beautifully. She has incredible attention to detail and really invests her energy and love into everything she does. She's just the nicest and helped us along every step of the way. She was so driven and intent on executing everything the way we had imagined. We couldn't have planned a wedding on a little remote Greek island without Think Happy. It was the best day ever. Our guests agree too!

ELENI · Married on 07/29/2017

We are very happy to chosen Think Happy for our wedding planning! The outcome was beyond perfect!!

Anastasia · Married on 07/21/2017

Last Fall 2016, my husband and I made the decision to get married in Athens, Greece. We live in NY, however, we thought Greece would be the most magical place to get married. It was also a happy medium since most of our family are from there. In October, I began the search for the perfect wedding planner as I knew this was going to be tricky planning from afar. I contacted several wedding planners in Athens only to be disappointed with both their pricing and their responsiveness. This was true until I came across ThinkHappy Events. Chrysoula responded immediately to my inquiry and offered her expertise before we even discussed payment. She helped us through the challenging process of choosing the perfect venue. With her and her team's help, we chose to get married at Island Art & Taste on August 20, 2017. In March, I decided it would be a good idea to visit Athens to take care of details such as flowers, linens, tableware, candles, etc. Chrysoula organized EVERYTHING. Her team picked me up and drove me to each vendor so that I could pick out what I liked. She even set up a private dinner for a tasting as Island was closed during that time. I can't say enough good things about ThinkHappy. They are super professional and made themselves available for any questions or concerns I had. Our special day was made more special with their help and artistic vision. I didn't have to worry about anything and was able to genuinely enjoy each moment on that day. I would HIGHLY, and I mean HIGHLY, recommend THINKHAPPY EVENTS to anyone who is thinking about having their wedding in Greece. You will not be disappointed!

Kalypso · Married on 07/14/2017

Chrysoula, Eirini and Alex helped us organise an amazing wedding! Their responsiveness, patience and great choice of partners (band, florist, photographer etc) made all the difference! Their creative ideas and previous experience on all sorts of practicalities made everything run smoothly and come together beautifully. We could not have done it without them! We definitely recommend them!

THINK HAPPY EVENTS 28
    THINK HAPPY EVENTS 29
    THINK HAPPY EVENTS 30

Lydia · Married on 07/09/2017

Coming from overseas with great organizational skills and being able to speak the language, I figured how hard could it be to plan a destination wedding in Greece by myself? Boy was I wrong! After attempting for a few months to plan on my own, I was fortunate enough to pass over the reigns to the Think Happy team - it was such a comforting feeling to know that I had a group of professionals to assist me with what needed to get done over there. Frequent check-ins and status updates were never an issue - the Think Happy Team was very quick to respond to any inquiries or concerns. They also were very open to using their creativity to bring out our style and personality on our wedding day. On your special day, things might not always go according to plan, which is why you need Think Happy there to assist you and resolve anything that might come up so you can relax and have a peace of mind. Think Happy consists of experienced professionals who understand how things work in the wedding industry in Greece. They are your best bet for your wedding day to run smoothly! Thank you Think Happy!

Antonis · Married on 07/08/2017

Our cooperation with Think Happy Events team for our wedding, was EXCELLENT and we LOVED every team member!!!
    We definitely recommend them to arrange your party/wedding/baptism!!!!!

Maria · Married on 07/08/2017

Simply perfect! Only two words that cannot begin to describe how grateful and thankful we are that Xrysoula and her team (especially Eirini) were part of our special day. Everything from day one, the first Skype - Call, then the first day we met in Athens until the big day was ideal! She is really a professional in the field with great connections, full of commitment , passion, fresh ideas and enthusiasm!

Xrysoula helped to relieve us from any additional stress regarding preparations, last minute alterations and always tried to make our wishes come true.

She was our wedding planer, a sister and a true friend to us! She elevated our wedding in ways we couldnt imagine.

We will really miss her brainstorming and her energy that lead to one of the best events our friends and family have ever seen.

Xrysoula, her Team and her colleaques are definetely top of the line!

Let her guide you and make your dreams come true!

Lenia · Married on 06/11/2017

The entire team of Think Happy made the baptism of our daughter (which was a smaller scale wedding) the most beautiful, sweetest and dreamy memory in our lives. Organizing an event for 100 people, while living abroad, can be stressful, but from the first phonecall I trusted Thinkhappy. Their ideas and advice were impeccable and it was like I had an expert on my side for every little question/worry I had. That's why I left all the details on them and their experienced trusted vendors. Although I had high standards, I was even surprised by the implementation, which surpassed my expectations. They respected my budget, my wish to collaborate with certain vendors and my desire to not be involved in the details. I give them A++! I would hire them again for any other event in our lives:).

Angeliki · Married on 12/12/2016

?????????? ??? ???????? ?? ???????? ?? ???????? ?? ??? ???????? ????!!!!! ?????? ?????????????, ??????????? ??? ???????? ?? ????????? ??? ?? ?????? ?????? ?? ???????? ??? ???????!!!!! ????????? ???? ??? ??? ????? ????!!!! ??

Anni · Married on 12/03/2016

Chrysoula's service and expertise made the wedding planning process excellent!!
    She always had helpful advice and very creative ideas!! She understood exactly what i had in mind and executed it perfectly!
    I would recommend Think Happy Events to everyone who wants a perfect wedding!!
    Thank you so much!!

ATHINA · Married on 09/17/2016

I heartily recommend think happy as a wedding planner .. They think and act for you before you .. You just need to show up in the event .. They take excellent care of all the rest ..

Shelley · Married on 09/10/2016

I live in California and got married in Greece. Our photographer recommended Think Happy Events and it was the best idea! Think Happy was very helpful and thorough with all of our needs and went above and beyond what we were looking for. I can't thank them enough! I HIGHLY recommend their service if you want a beautiful smooth sailing wedding ????

Andreas · Married on 09/03/2016

We have enjoyed our wedding and our journey to that marvelous day and that is thanks to Think Happy. Chrysoula and her team guided us throughout the preparation of the wedding she always came up with great ideas and what I admired more was her ability to come up with proposals we really liked even when our brief was not clear enough. At the day of the wedding her team took care of all the details and we only had to enjoy the day with our guests. Her delicate taste, the attention to detail and the professionalism of her team and of the vendors she has recommended to us made our wedding “a dream come true”.

Aggeliki · Married on 08/26/2016

Beautiful ideas that can be adapted to the needs of each couple. Professionals with fresh ideas who can organize the marriage of your dreams. Thank u chrysoula!!!

Vasilis · Married on 08/22/2016

I suggest to every couple to prefere think happy company!!!!Great professionalism and positive people who made us think happy and positive!!!!Exceptional quality of materials !!!!!thanks for everything to think happy !!!!Our wedding was fantastic!!!!

Elena · Married on 07/31/2016

THINK HAPPY Team, promise to deliver your dream wedding , exactly as you had it in mind. Chrysoula and her staff of professionals are very well organized and that brings awesome results on your wedding night that you and your guests will not forget soon ! Everything is made with attention to the smallest detail, in a stress free process with the most elegant results. Can't wait for you to organize our next fabulous and fun celebration!