THEMOTIVATION Reviews

THEMOTIVATION

Philadelphia, PA
View more information

Lisa Married on 06/09/2018
    I contracted Will to be our wedding videographer when I got in November 2015. In addition to my wedding highlights video, he also created a same day edit that we were able to play during my wedding reception. ‘Til this day, I am still receiving compliments on how amazing the video is — footage, mood, music he chose had me thinking, Wow, epic!!! I also love my highlights video, which I think I watch every month or two. Overall, Will and his team are talented, professional & fun! Can't choose anyone better to follow you around all day long and turn your wedding day into a dream music video, starring you and all the people you love!
  • Y
    Yin Married on 09/17/2017
    Had such an amazing experience. They were so professional and laid back. I had no idea how the final product would turn out and once I got it, I was beyond happy. True talent!
    Nary Married on 06/03/2017
    Will and his cameraman did an excellent job during my traditional Cambodian wedding. He captured every detail that made my wedding wonderful and I am so happy I used him. It was a whirlwind of a day for me and my husband since it was our second wedding. We got married a week before and was already exhausted from all the running around (I am Cambodian/Chinese and my husband is Italian/Irish and because the importance of our traditions, we had to have two weddings). Will and his crew arrived prompt and early the morning of and began shooting before I even realized they were there. They knew exactly what they were doing and didn’t need any instructions to begin. I was amazed how calm Will and his cameraman made us feel during the all-day shooting. At times, I didn’t realize there was a camera or lens in my face. But now that I’m looking back at all the videos and pictures, they took more than enough footage and pictures for the whole day. I received my wedding highlights just days after the wedding and have been in complete awe of how everything turned out. I highly recommend TheMotivation team if you’re looking for a videographer and photographer for any special event. They have the total package at an affordable price, providing exceptional quality that you’ll enjoy for a lifetime.
    Ann Married on 06/30/2012
    Will and his team were very professional and accommodating! We loved our wedding video. We would recommend to anyone who wants something unique and tailored to your style and needs.