The Z Mansion Reviews

The Z Mansion View more information

• Ashley
    Ashley A. Married on 09/11/2021

I’m so glad I went with Z mansion.

Going with Z mansion has really put my bridezilla self at ease. They provide so much for you, so you don’t have to hunt things down. The price is very reasonable, especially with all that the packages include. They make me feel very at home. Great place to have a wedding. The venue is just breathtaking. I love it!!
  • Paula Cooper
    Patrick Married on 02/22/2020

Patrick G.

The most wonderful experience we have ever had. Staff was out of this world. Em and Tom were amazing.
    Deborah M. Married on 09/19/2019

Wonderful Venue!

Absolutely beautiful setting for our wedding. The service and setup was wonderful!
    Jayleigh P. Married on 09/07/2019

"Beautiful" doesn't begin to describe it

My wedding went without incident.
    Amelia was my decorator. She did my tables, chairs, centerpieces, draping, and set up all my decorations that I had made and then gave to her with instructions. She was so easy to talk to, and gave great advice on things that I wasn't sure about. She did a FANTASTIC job!
    Jim was my DJ and Officiant. The officiant that works there was just booked on our day, so Jim stepped up and took over. He originally had someone else come take over DJ-ing, but had something come up last second, so he was doing both jobs at the same time, and you wouldn't have been able to tell. It was so seamless, and made it a very magical experience. He definitely allowed me to do things the way I wanted even if they weren't traditional. Very awesome, friendly guy!
    Fresco Catering did our food. SUPER DELICIOUS. my guests and I were not disappointed with their tacos. Also, very friendly people!
    Silhouette Bartending by Stephanie is who we used for bartending. Super sweet woman, and her staff was just as sweet. We rented the photo booth from them as well, and I HIGHLY recommend it! It turned out so cute and people loved it. High quality pictures too.
    And Em and Tom, the owners of the Z Mansion, are just the sweetest people ever. To open their home to guests like they do is just so awesome, and amazing. They are great people to talk to, and put a lot of heart and soul into their home. Thank you so much for making my dream wedding come true.
    - Jayleigh Parker
    Savannah Married on 03/16/2018
    The Z Mansion is beautiful, but it's more than just that. The staff and family work with you to make your day just as you imagined. The day went flawlessly, thanks to their work. They are so affordable, and work with you to add/delete things as necessary. This is the perfect Tucson venue, as you get the feel of downtown as well as the beautiful Tucson mountains in the background. I couldn't have imagined our wedding day going more perfectly, and the Z Mansion staff was a major part of that. We are so grateful!
  • User2534133 2+ years ago
    We are to be married at Z Mansion next year! Both my fiancé and myself toured with our little girls here and the whole staff was amazing. Listened to what we are looking for and painted a beautiful picture of how our wedding will be. We are counting down the days and are super excited to have our wedding with the Z Mansion Family.
    Lauren Married on 12/31/2016
    Working with Tom and Em was a dream! The venue was absolutely amazing. It made our wedding so much more enjoyable!
    Mo & L. Married on 10/03/2015
    Thus far the staff at the Z mansion has been just PERFECT. The staff will make themselves available to you when you need. Also they are the most down to earth couple I have ever meet. Can't wait until the big day.

Mo
    Kevin Married on 08/01/2015
    Weddings can be so stressful and expensive. But not here! The staff and vendors at The Z Mansion are reasonably priced and all completely focused on making your day exceed your expectations and dreams. If I could go back and plan my wedding all over again I would still choose the Z Mansion!
    Aubrey Married on 04/17/2015
    It was such a perfect venue for my wedding!! I was so happy with the hospitality and professionalism! They would answer all my emails right away! If I had any issues they would fix it right away! I would recommend this venue to friends and family! ❤️???
    Jacquie Married on 10/12/2014
    I love the Z Mansion! They made the process so easy and affordable. I was impressed with their customer service and professionalism. They work with the vendors so much that our wedding is going incredibly smooth. I am so pleased with the service and the family that owns the Z, they make everything so simple.
    Tia Married on 10/26/2013
    I loved the Z Mansion! They made the process so easy and affordable. I was impressed with their customer service and professionalism. They work with the vendors so much that our wedding went so incredibly smooth. I am so very pleased with how everything turned out! A+
    Sara Married on 04/06/2013
    I chose Z Mansion for my venue because my husband and I wanted a place that was classy but within our budget. Z Mansion offers many options and includes different things in one price so I didn't have to worry about paying all the vendors separately! I went to visit on one of their Wednesday night Open Houses, and I got to talk to several different vendors. I made my deposit, and then Em and Tom worked with me on setting up a payment plan, upgrading some specific services, and making sure everything was ready for the day. The other vendors I worked with, including the caterer and florist, made everything very easy. And how awesome to not have to worry about coordinating anything on the big day! I was completely comfortable and non-stressed on the day of my wedding, and I have the staff and vendors to thank for that. They all worked together to create a seamless experience for myself, my groom, our wedding party, and our guests. Thank you so much!!
  • User998649 2+ years ago
    My wedding was prefect. Z Mansion was amazing. Being a busy grad student, it was nice to have choosen a venue that sets up everything for you-all I had to do was meet with them a few times and tell them exactly how I want things. Also, they set up a payment plan for me that made it easy for us to pay off the wedding on our own terms. The ceremony and reception was so beautiful! The lights on the trees, the gazabo, the fountain, the winding staircase-ahh so beautiful! It was a prefect setting for my vintage wedding. The train only passed a few times, and it actually added a more rustic feel. It was really cool. The vendors are also so sweet-food was amazing. Our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I am so blessed to have been married at the Z.
  • User2160536 2+ years ago
    The Z Mansion is a beautiful place to have any event but a perfect place for a wedding. We had our wedding in the spring and whenever there was a gentle breeze tiny yellow flowers sprinkled down from the trees during the ceremony. It felt like a dream. At night all the twinkly lights on the tress are lit up and the whole courtyard feels magical and romantic. Despite our 200 person guest everything was organized, efficient, and still felt intimate and special. Thank you Z Mansion staff and Tom and Emm!
    Laurie Married on 03/02/2012
    Our experience with booking our daughter's wedding at the Z Mansion was exceptional. The vendors we chose were very helpful, accommodating and professional. They really made us feel the our wedding was the most important wedding they were working on and that is how the experience turned out to be. My daughter and I knew what we wanted and all the vendors we chose made sure our specifics were taken care of. The florist, All Party Solutions, Amelia and Sharon, created flower arrangements,linens, and decorations just as we asked for. All the extras the we provided were placed just as we asked. Working with our caterer, Rincon Market and Kelly, was like working with a friend. She knew just what we wanted and made it happen. We received several comments from our guests about how superb the food was, all the way from the appetizers to dinner and through the cake and dessert table. Unfortunately for future bookings and for the owners of The Z, Rincon Market is no longer a catering choice. The vendors, including Sheila with Bartending 101 and Jim with Bednarek's Music Works,act as wedding planners by organizing the rehearsal and ceremony, guiding us all the way. Wilson and Henry Photographer was also very professional taking many nice shots and spending many hours with us. We have given the Z Mansion a 5 rating all due to the exceptional services provided by the vendors. The owners were always quick to reply to our questions, but not always understanding of issues on the wedding day, but if you remember to deal directly with your vendors, you will be very pleased.
    Lisa-Marie Married on 02/18/2012
    We loved having our wedding at Z Mansion. The location was both beautiful and cost effective. The vendors really do take care of everything for you!! Was awesome to have the wedding at this location, and to work with Sheila from Bartending 101, Kelly with Rincon Market, Jim the DJ, Amelia our "linen's lady" with allpartysolutions, and the Hill Family who so graciously let people treat their house like its their own.
    Linnette Married on 10/07/2011
    I had the most amazing wedding thanks to all the vendors. The owners are nice. Tom is very social and easy to talk to. Em isn't as approachable and is kind of to herself. The vendors however are great! They ensure everything works perfectly and smoothly. The vendors took care of every detail, anything that was needed was taken care of. The bartenders, caterers, florist/decorator, the makeup artist, reverend, and photographer made sure that it was the most memorable day of my life. I have zero regrets or complaints. It was absolutely the most beautiful day of my life.
  • sara
    Sara Married on 05/22/2011
    I was married on May 22, 2011 at the Z mansion, and could not have been happier. Fom the very first day that I visited Z mansion I knew that this was going to be the place that I was getting married at.Tom, Em and the rest of the staff and vendors made me and my fiance welcomed and part of the family. I know that I will truly remember this as the easiest, happiest and most perfect day of my whole life.
    Kristen Married on 02/29/2008
    The Z Mansion is the best place to get married in Tucson! I was so impressed with how friendly and professional the staff (the Hill Family) was. They truly made everyone feel at home and relaxed! I love them, I love this venue, I had an incredible wedding day!
  • Miss Salsabar
    Stephanie Married on 06/16/2012
    We really feel like we picked a winner in Z Mansion. Not only was it an impressive historical site, but we wanted to break away from the boxy banquet hall type of venue. The Z Mansion suited our vintage-Americana themed wedding as well as our budget. The Z Mansion was one of the few venues we found that offered a variety of food, photography and other wedding-related vendors on site. They host a weekly bridal fair where you can meet, ask questions of and get more information from vendors available for your wedding, according to the package picked. It is an outdoor venue and they do offer large air conditioners to use as part of certain packages. As part of the packages, they desginate a day for your wedding rehearsal. We had a lot of out-of-town wedding party members and had to arrange for a different day, which was an extra $100.

The only other incident we ran into was the fact that the very first surprise monsoon of the year occured on our wedding day. I received a call from the Z Mansion and they were willing to change the set up of the wedding and ceremony to protect from the rain. I decided to have them set up for rain because the weather was so unpredictable and I feel like the set up took away from some of the ambience. There were not enough chairs to sit in during the wedding ceremony because they had already set them at tables on the balcony. Many guests were forced to stand. During the reception, tables were divided between the balcony and the carriage house area, making it difficult to visit with guests or motivate people to use the dance floor. It was our call to set up the wedding that way (for the rain) and I was told that it was a permanent decision beforehand. However, I did not realize how much it would impact the flow of the wedding.

I really, truly, honestly loved working with the Z Mansion. They made planning and organizing very easy for a busy bride and guests were blown away by the beauty of the house. It really is a hidden gem. I would just avoid the rain set up, if possible.
    Linda Married on 08/03/2019

August Wedding

Almost everything was included in the package. Dj played radio music for the most part even though we put a list of what we wanted to hear we heard maybe 10 songs we requested. The was a downer.
    Elizabeth Married on 04/04/2015
    The Z was a great venue. The price was amazing for the downtown location.
  • User1949293 2+ years ago
    We loved having our wedding at Z-Mansion. It turned out even more beautiful than we expected and everyone was so warm and kind. I would highly recommend this venue to any couple looking to get married at an affordable and beautiful venue. The website does not do the venue justice, go down and look at it! You will fall in love with it like we did! The little ding in responsiveness is because our wedding coordinator/contact person changed somewhere along the line without any notification. We started with Katy and then she was gone and we had Olivia. Everything went well though, it was just made me a little nervous.
    Ana Married on 06/14/2013
    Z mansion is a beautiful venue to hold an event. I would suggest they get more vendors for decorating that will actually help brides through the process of picking decor, centerpieces, etc. the day of the wedding everyone was professional and helpful. I would overall recommend this to other brides.