The Wow Factor Cakes Reviews

The Wow Factor Cakes 6
The Wow Factor Cakes 7

Abria · Married on 03/23/2019

We LOVED our cake!

We absolutely loved our cake! It was a simple nearly naked cake with lemon, almond, and white cake layers. It was very moist and delicious, and soooo pretty! We got so many compliments. They were so easy to work with and so kind. Thanks WOW Factor!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Hi Abria!

We loved working with you on your beautiful wedding cake! Thanks for this kind review! -- The WOW Factor Cake Team
  • Cham

Cham · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful Cake

Everyone loves our cake. The decoration was so lovely and it tasted delicious.

Sent on 03/08/2019
    The Wow Factor Cakes 8

The Wow Factor Cakes's reply:

Hi Cham! We enjoyed creating your wedding cake, and are so pleased you loved it! Congratulations again!

-- The WOW Factor Cakes Team

Grace · Married on 11/02/2018

Delicious, Beautifuk cake Helpful Vendor

The team at Wow factor cakes was so easy to work with! From our tasting to our wedding it was a breeze! They helped us design our cake and make it our own. In the end it was beautiful and tasted delicious. They were also so easy to work with, they responded within the hour to any emails and were on top of every detail. I didn’t have a single worry working with them!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Hi Grace!

We thoroughly enjoyed creating your textured paint stroke inspired wedding cake! Thank you for trusting with your vision and being such a sweet Bride to work with. We wish you many years of wedded bliss!

-- The Wow Factor Cakes Team

McKenzie · Married on 05/19/2018

Lei Cristine was amazing to work with! She was responsive, flexible, and beyond helpful. We met with her twice to discuss the design, flavors, etc of our wedding cake and a groom's cake. WOW Factor surpassed our expectations!! They were able to take our ideas and put all of them on a cake- unbelievable! Both of the cakes were beautiful and SO TASTY! We *almost* didn't want to eat them because of how amazing they looked. We are so excited to eat the top of our cake at our anniversary!

Sent on 06/10/2018
    The Wow Factor Cakes 9

The Wow Factor Cakes's reply:

Thank you for being an absolute joy to work with McKenzie & Cris! We love it when our clients are so invested in the design of their cakes as we are committed in making your ideas come to life. We wish you two nothing but endless happiness, and appreciate your kind words! XO - The Wow Factor Cakes Team

Caroline · Married on 11/04/2017

Their name says it all! Our wedding cake was beautiful and tasted even better! It was light, fluffy, and full of flavor. When we met with Lei she helped us narrow down our ideas and sketched the most beautiful cake that turned out even better in real life! It ended up being the focal point of our ballroom and looked like a piece of art! We were able to taste many different flavor/filling combinations. When we couldn't pick just one they let us make each tier a different flavor! My one regret at the wedding was that I didn't get to have a piece of each flavor! They calculated the price by the number of servings which made this process even easier. When our final numbers came in we ended up needing to take a tier out and they were able to do so without a problem! I plan to use Wow Factor Cakes for events in the future. When deciding on who should make your wedding cake this is a no brainer-use Wow Factor!

Sent on 01/18/2018

The Wow Factor Cakes's reply:

Thank you so so so much Caroline! We loved working with you, and creating your beautiful wedding cake! We look forward to working with you in the future!

- The Wow Factor Cakes Team

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Our wedding cake and desserts were AMAZING! Truly, everything turned out perfect and all of our guests agreed! We went with a lemon cake which was absolutely delicious, just the right amount of lemon that didn't over power the hint of raspberry filling! It was beautiful too, every detail was so carefully done! From the cake tasting to the final product everything was wonderful, everyone was friendly and professional and helped make our big day that much more enjoyable and special! The price point was great too, especially for the quality of our cake and desserts!

Sent on 11/08/2017

The Wow Factor Cakes's reply:

Hi Lauren! We are ecstatic that you enjoyed your cake and desserts for your wedding day! Thank you for your sweet words!
  • Z

Zhenya · Married on 10/14/2017

Wow Factor Cakes did an awesome job with our cake and desserts! We had an unusual design in mind for our cake and they delivered it perfectly. The cake was delicious, and the macaroons and brownies we ordered went by so quickly - our only regret is not ordering more! We worked with Lei Cristine and she was responsive and professional. During our tastings, this was definitely the best cakes we tried - they even threw in a few different desserts for us to munch on.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Hi Zhenya!

We were so honored to be a part of your big day! We had so much fun making those desserts and your Birch Tree inspired cake. Thank you for these sweet words!

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Our wedding cake was incredibly delicious as well as beautiful! Lei Cristine was great to work with-she helped us design a gorgeous cake and worked with us to make sure we got exactly what we wanted! The guests couldn't believe wedding cake could taste so great! We did 3 different flavors for each tier (marble and lemon for guests and red velvet for our top tier)-many guests grabbed unwanted pieces from other tables to try the different flavors, and we can't wait to get to enjoy our tier!

Sent on 10/14/2017

The Wow Factor Cakes's reply:

Hi Jessica, it was an absolute pleasure working with you to create your beautiful wedding cake! We are so pleased your guests loved the cake as well! Thank your for your kind words.

lindsay · Married on 04/14/2017

Wow Factor Cakes was absolutely amazing. She took the time to listen to me (bride) and designed the cake of my dreams. Not only did it look stunning but the taste was incredible. Very professional, answered phone calls and questions quickly, and the sugar flowers were breathtaking! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 05/18/2017

The Wow Factor Cakes's reply:

Hi Lindsay, we loved making your wedding cake vision come true! Especially, that you were beyond satisfied with the artistry and taste! We wish you many years of a happy marriage! - The Wow Factor Cakes

Kacie · Married on 03/25/2017

My cake was gorgeous! They were able to make the exact cake I wanted. They were very affordable. Not only do the cakes look amazing, but they taste amazing too! Delivery and set up were included in the price. Stunning service! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/28/2017

The Wow Factor Cakes's reply:

Hi Kacie, we loved working with you, and creating your beautifully detailed buttercream cake! We wish you and your family a lifetime of happiness!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/30/2016

My husband knew exactly what he wanted and Wow Factor executed the cake perfectly. I also added a groom's cake and that was perfect too. Our wedding cake definitely had a "wow factor" to it and it was worth every penny!

Sent on 12/14/2016

The Wow Factor Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for these kind words! We truly loved making your beautiful wedding cake design, and that Groom's cake was fire. Thank you for trusting us to be a part of your special day!

-- The Wow Factor Cakes

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2016

Our cake was BEAUTIFUL! It exceeded my expectations and everyone raved about how delicious it was. Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding day perfect in every way! They also did our grooms cake for our rehearsal dinner and it was one of the coolest cakes I have EVER seen. Our guests were amazed and so were we!

Sent on 11/05/2016

The Wow Factor Cakes's reply:

Hi Amanda, thank you for this wonderful review!

We truly strive to exceed all our patrons and their guest's expectations. Congratulations on your beautiful marriage and we wish you endless years of joy!

Naila · Married on 10/08/2016

Absolutely amazing! We had a very modern cake for our wedding. It was delicious, moist and more and very flavorful! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/20/2016

The Wow Factor Cakes's reply:

Naila, we are so pleased to hear that everything was perfect! Thank you for being a wonderful Bride to work with. We wish you nothing but endless joy in your marriage! - Wow Factor Cakes

Kayce · Married on 04/03/2016

I have had the pleasure of having cakes from Wow factor Cakes for three separate events. Each time, I have received exceptional service and cakes that were designed and TASTED amazing. The team at Wow Factor Cakes exceeded my expectations. The last cake I got from here was my son's birthday cake and it was the highlight of the party!! Not to mention that they are very reasonably priced. I will be getting married next year and can not imagine using anyone else for my wedding cake. So I am looking foward for another fabulous cake!!! Awesome service.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Erin · Married on 03/19/2016

We were so pleased with wow factor cakes! From start to finish we were so happy with our experience. Our tasting was such great experience and the cake is out of this world! Due to scheduling issues on our end the staff was gracious enough to work with us and we we're able to come in early before the store opened for our tasting. We were also able to get a beautiful cake in our budget as well and that's not always easy. The cake was exactly what we discussed when I finally got to see it in person and the color, which was based off a swatch of fabric I brought in, was spot on! I think the only thing I regret is not getting more of the almond cake with raspberry filling which our guests informed me was phenomenal! I can vouch for the chocolate though!

Sent on 03/22/2016

The Wow Factor Cakes's reply:

Erin! Such a pleasure to work with you! Thank you for having us as part of your day. We wish you all the best and look forward to working with you again!

Brenda · Married on 11/21/2015

Grooms Cake 11/21/2015 Whitney and Jamie Pennell: We surprised the groom with a cake that was a replica of a jar of Jif Creamy Peanut Butter. We The groom loves peanut butter. We gave WOW Cakes a jar of Jif Peanut Butter and asked for a replica of it. The cake was so real looking that the guests could not believe it was a real cake! It was hugh. The groom was so surprised. The flavor was chocolate peanut butter ganache. WOW Cakes did a fabulous job. I would highly recommend WOW Cakes. It was a lot of fun to watch the surprise on the grooms face. It will be something our guests will talk about for years to come. Thank you for making the groom feel extra special!

Sent on 12/27/2015

The Wow Factor Cakes's reply:

We're so thrilled to hear he loved it!! We sure did love making it and we appreciate when people go all the way with a fun design that makes the groom feel very special! Thank you for including us in on a special occasion!

Angela · Married on 11/07/2015

I have had cakes from Wow Factor Cake Design at 2 different weddings, including my own!! and they are literally the most delicious cakes i've ever had. Our wedding cake was 2 tiers of Carrot Cake, and one tier of Pumpkin, and all that is left is the top tier we saved for our anniversary! We met with Amy and described what we wanted, and she delivered it exactly. We could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 01/26/2016

The Wow Factor Cakes's reply:

Angela, thank you! I appreciate your time that you took to do this review but most of all we're thrilled you loved your wedding cake! Thanks again! Amy

Grace · Married on 10/24/2015

I now know why Amy's company is called "WOW Factor Cakes"... because it's the response that every one of my guests said when they saw my wedding cake. I had a very specific request for my grooms cake (which was a Yeti Cooler with a University of South Carolina logo on it - with beer bottles). What she produced was downright shocking. When people got to the rehearsal dinner, they actually tried to grab beers out of the cooler, because they thought it was real. And it tasted even better than it looked (which is shocking because it was unreal how amazing it was). She was professional, timely, and she is so incredibly talented. If you want a cake that tastes as good as it looks - Amy's services are unparalleled. I cannot wait to use her in the future for birthdays, baby showers, engagement parties for friends, etc!! I tasted just about every cake in Charlotte (and I'm a HUGE cake fan) and hers was simply the best tasting!

Sent on 10/29/2015

The Wow Factor Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Grace and congratulations!!! We're so happy you all liked the cake and you're review means so much to us and keeps us loving what we do!

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2015

Our experience with Wow Factor was amazing. Amy was so helpful at our tasting/meeting and after that day, we never worried about the cake again! It was beautiful and delicious- exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Majesty · Married on 10/10/2015

My wedding cake design was so pretty! The type of design that you only see on Pinterest. Not only was the design amazing, but it was moist and tasted great.

Sent on 10/29/2015

The Wow Factor Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Majesty! We're so glad to hear that you loved it just as much as we loved to make it! Everything was so beautiful and you have fantastic taste. Saw some of your pictures of the reception and it looked like you all had a fantastic time, congratulations to you both!

My planner and I met with Wow Factor Cakes to design my wedding cake, and it all went very smoothly. The cake turned out beautifully.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Excellent Cake! Simply Excellent!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Gale · Married on 09/26/2015

I can't say enough about how fantastic it was to work with Amy at WOW Factor Cake Design. My daughter's wedding cake was not only beautiful, it was delicious as well. Normally there is cake left over, but that was not the case here. Had so many people come up to me & tell me how delicious the cake was. Thank you Amy for a wonderful experience!!!

Sent on 10/21/2015

The Wow Factor Cakes's reply:

It was certainly our pleasure Gale! Thank you so much for having us join in the special day and I'm very thankful you took the time to review us!

Michelle · Married on 09/19/2015

Highly recommend Wow Factor Cakes! We sat down with Amy to explain what we wanted for our wedding cake and groom's cake. She went way above our expectations. Both the cakes were absolutely stunning and we had so many compliments. She did an amazing job!!!

Sent on 10/06/2015