The Wolfeboro Inn Reviews

75 | Wolfeboro, NH

75 Reviews for The Wolfeboro Inn

Amanda · Married on 06/27/2015

The Wolfeboro Inn did an awesome job. The wedding was on the Winnipesaukee Belle. The captain was awesome, as well as his daughter and wife which were servers. The bartender Torren was so friendly. They even had to turn around for that one couple who was late, re-dock and then take off again, not once showing any aggravation. The Inn was very accommodating and patient in planning this wedding that was put together in under 2 months. Nicole was extremely helpful in all of this.

Sent on 06/30/2015

The Wolfeboro Inn's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda! I shared this with our Belle crew and they absolutely loved having you! We hope to see you in the future! - Nicole Gosselin & The Wolfeboro Inn Staff

Janet · Married on 06/27/2015

Nicole was a great asset to us.
    The wedding was beautiful

Sent on 07/07/2015

The Wolfeboro Inn's reply:

Thank you, Janet! I loved working with you on your son and daughter in-law's wedding. You did a fantastic job! I look forward to seeing you again soon! - Nicole Gosselin & The Wolfeboro Inn Staff

Kate · Married on 06/13/2015

The Wolfeboro Inn is a perfect wedding venue. We had an amazing experience from our first tour of the grounds to our multiple on-site meetings, and finally on our wedding night! Nicole was so helpful and responsive throughout the year with planning and coordination. She brings organization, great energy and a lot of wedding experience to every piece of the planning process and we were so happy to have her and the entire Wolfeboro Inn staff running our big day. We can't wait to return for many anniversaries to come!

Sent on 08/02/2015

The Wolfeboro Inn's reply:

Thank you, Kate! I know all of your guests enjoyed your after party in the Lounge and I had such a great time getting to know you! I look forward to seeing you again! - Nicole Gosselin & The Wolfeboro Inn Staff

Tina · Married on 05/16/2015

From the day of our first meeting with Nicole to the day of our wedding, I could not be happier with the entire experience. Nicole was always quick to respond, great at making recommendations, listened to everything (and remembered) what my husband and I wanted, and she always greets you with a smile! Nicole made sure everything was perfect for our wedding! The dinner room was the perfect location for our rehearsal dinner. The next morning you could walk downstairs to the Tavern and have one of the best meals you’ve ever had. Wolfeboro itself is such a perfect little town to enjoy for the weekend. We had our ceremony outside and the flowers and landscaping was beautiful in May! Our reception was in the ballroom downstairs which easily held 100 guest. Nicole set up the ballroom just as we wanted - it was absolutely beautiful. If you’re still debating on your wedding venue look no further than the Wolfeboro Inn….I promise it will be nothing short of spectacular!

Sent on 07/09/2015

The Wolfeboro Inn's reply:

Thank you, Tina! You are so sweet! I could see you were happy and it came across beautifully in your photos as well. I look forward to seeing you next year! - Nicole Gosselin & The Wolfeboro Inn Staff

Johanne · Married on 05/15/2015

When I sent an inquiry a year ago to see if the Wolfeboro Inn would be available to host our wedding, I was surprised and pleased that it was. I am familiar with Wolfeboro and the charm of the town and thought it would be the perfect place to have our wedding and IT WAS! From the first meeting with Nicole to the day of our wedding, I could not be happier with the over all experience. Nicole was very responsive, and attentive to our needs, always there with a smile! The front desk receptionists were also so willing to help in any way they could, offering a place to keep handbags, watch over flowers, etc. The private dining room was perfect for our small wedding party and the staff never left us feeling abandoned. The food was excellent! And our room accommodations were wonderful! The ability to have breakfast in the Tavern (which was also very good) the next morning was awesome!! I would highly recommend the Wolfeboro Inn to anyone looking to hold a wedding or any other celebratory event - I am sure that what ever expectations they have will be by far exceeded just as mine were. Thank you Nicole and the entire Wolfeboro Inn staff for helping to make our wedding day so, so special!!

Sent on 05/28/2015

The Wolfeboro Inn's reply:

Thank you, Johanne! I loved the intimacy of your wedding and we hope to have you come back again soon! - Nicole Gosselin & The Wolfeboro Inn Staff

Louis · Married on 04/18/2015

Our Experience with planning and enjoying our wedding at the Wolfeboro Inn was nothing short of spectacular. Nicole Gosselin is quite a professional but also very warm and easy to work with she really became a friend in the process. We planned and had our wedding in a short period of time and the value of her responsiveness and follow up made our decision making as easy as possible. We are not from the area so we needed some recommendations for flowers, cake, spa, photographer, and every one of them came from Nicole and they were all excellent. The Inn itself is a very nice place with an older feel but a refined beauty and you cannot beat the view of the lake. The suite we had was amazing, quite large and had everything we could have asked for. All in all I would certainly recommend to anyone and the town itself is a great place for families to enjoy and experience.

Sent on 04/24/2015

The Wolfeboro Inn's reply:

Thank you so much Lou! It was so fun planning your wedding in such a short amount of time and I am so happy that everything fell in to place perfectly!
    - Nicole Gosselin & The Wolfeboro Inn Staff

Christy · Married on 10/05/2014

We recently moved to Wolfeboro and was in search of the perfect place to get married. After seeing several venues- we met with Nicole. She was professional, patient, understanding and most importantly treated us as if we were the only wedding she was planning. We had the most picturesque wedding at the Wolfeboro Inn in October - it far exceeded any and all of our expectations. Nicole is hands down the best wedding coordinator there is and the wait staff is unbeatable! Thank you for making our wedding the best day of our lives.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Nicole was instrumental to my wedding planning! She always returned my calls, emails, and many questions right away and always made time for me when I had to drop in last minute. She fulfilled my every request (big and small) and ensured everything was set up/carried out exactly how we discussed. She took detailed notes from every meeting, conversation, and email we exchanged, I couldn't believe it-she remembered EVERYTHING!! She set up all of my decorations and made the wedding look absolutely beautiful! I had forgotten to bring a few important details, but Nicole came to the rescue by implementing what we needed.

Finally, everything I consulted with her, she kept my best interest in mind (i.e. saving money, comfort, decor, etc). Nicole is very professional, organized, and outstanding at what she does! I hope I get another fun occasion to work with her in the future!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Katie · Married on 07/05/2014

My husband and I had our wedding on July 5th on an absolutely PERFECT day in Wolfeboro! We live in Hong Kong, but he is from Boston and I am from New Jersey and we picked the Wolfeboro Inn because I have been going to Lake Winnipesaukee my whole life. It is my favorite place in the world and we really wanted a wedding on the lake.
    From the start, Nicole was great to work with! Planning a wedding from the other side of the planet presented some unique challenges, and Nicole was so flexible! Since we couldn't attend any of the tasting events, she and the staff accommodated us for a private tasting when we were home for Christmas. She was available early for phone calls since we couldn't call during the day and was very responsive to our emails, which is how we did most of the planning! And for the entire year that we worked with her, she always made us feel like our wedding was important to her and that she was excited about it too!
    We had our rehearsal dinner on the Winnipesaukee Bell and afterwards had our other guests join us for drinks for a cruise around the lake. The food was amazing and despite the rain, everyone had a fantastic time! It was a really unique and fun way to spend the night!
    The wedding could not have been more perfect!! We had the reception in the tent outside and even though it had poured the day before, you wouldn't have known it... any wet/muddy spots were completely covered. We did a buffet and the food was excellent. All the decorations we brought were arranged perfectly.
    After the reception all our guests continued the evening in Wolfe's Tavern, which was a blast! After a long, amazing day and night my new husband and I finally went back to our room and there were 2 big plates of food for us, which we inhaled, with a beautiful note from Nicole and our first framed picture as a married couple... so nice!!
    Everything about the entire experience was awesome... get married there!!

Sent on 08/07/2014

The Wolfeboro Inn's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! It was a blast working with you and Terence! It was very interesting communicating countries apart, but in the end, your wedding was so much fun and absolutely beautiful! I hope to see you both again around the Holidays!! - Nicole Gosselin & The Wolfeboro Inn Staff

Lyndsay · Married on 06/28/2014

Everyone at the Wolfeboro Inn was amazing!!! Heres an example of the full service you will received as a bride at the Wolfeboro Inn. The Friday morning before my wedding, I had scheduled a nail day with some of my ladies in a nearby salon. We decided to stop at the Wolfeboro Inn first to unload some of the wedding stuff. This was before check inn but was not a problem. Of course we were running late and I had merely mentioned this to there receptionist. After making a few short trips from the car to the Nicole's office, the receptionist informed me that she had called the salon on my behalf to tell them i was running 5-10 minutes. It was a great start to the weekend. Nicole and the rest of the staff were amazing. We did the buffet and everyone loved it! We had our DJ tell everyone to go to the The Wolfe's Tavern after the reception. It was perfect. We also recommend having your wedding party book the 2 bedrooms with the shared large balcony, because this became the after, after party for us. We had no issue in these rooms, the staff never asked us to be quiet. Maybe we weren't loud, but I'm not sure. By the time my husband and I made it back to our bridal suite, there were two plates of food. Exactly what we needed! The rooms where perfect, clean and nice. We loved the robes! We recommend staying Sunday night, Sunday morning will be spent saying good bye to all the friends and family. By noon, you know have a chance to sit at the Wolfeboro Inn's beach, rent a jet ski right from the Inn, and/or walk around the cutest downtown area. Basically I love the Wolfeboro Inn, they are amazing. My husband and I love it and we have already booked next years vacation.

Sent on 07/27/2014

The Wolfeboro Inn's reply:

Thank you for your review Lyndsay! It was a pleasure working with you and Greg in planning your wedding! I will see you again soon!! - Nicole Gosselin & The Wolfeboro Inn Staff

The Wolfeboro Inn was very accommodating and wonderful service! The Staff had such a great attitude and were so helpful! They had turn down service at night when my husband and I ending our wonderful wedding night we came back to the room and they had a meal for us with our bed turned down and a wonderful atmosphere. All the guest had such a great time and Nicole was so helpful with everything! My husband and I highly recommend this venue we can't wait to stay there again!

Sent on 06/18/2014

The Wolfeboro Inn's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Ashley! I had so much fun assisting you in planning your wedding with yourself and Chris. I am so happy for you that the weather turned out beautifully! I look forward to seeing you both again soon! - Nicole Gosselin & The Wolfeboro Inn Staff

Ann · Married on 06/06/2014

My daughter's wedding on June 7,2014 could not have been more perfect thanks to Nicole Gosselin, the Events Coordinator and the staff at the Inn.

Sent on 06/10/2014

The Wolfeboro Inn's reply:

Thank you very much Ann! It was a pleasure to work with yourself and your family on this wonderful occasion! I look forward to seeing you again! - Nicole Gosselin & The Wolfeboro Inn Staff

nicole · Married on 06/14/2013

Nicole was awesome! She kept us right on track and was super sweet! The venue was beautiful and staff were very friendly.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Lisa · Married on 02/23/2013

From the time of inception, the staff at the Wolfeboro Inn have been wonderful to work with; professional yet personable. All of our needs were met and even exceeded in some areas.

Sent on 03/12/2013

This venue was outstanding and I honestly have no complaints. All of our guests raved about the quality of service and accommodations. We are beyond happy.

Sent on 01/29/2013

Joseph · Married on 01/12/2013

I simply could not have had a better experience for my daughter's wedding. The food, staff, service, coordination, and oversight that was provided exceeded our hopes and expectations of our evening.

Sent on 01/15/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 01/12/2013

Paula and her entire team were amazing! I could not have ask for more knowledgeable, helpful people. I could not have done it without them! No matter what my questions or concerns were Paula was always able to ease and answer them. She was able to alleviate my nerves so I could feel more excited about the big day!

Sent on 01/22/2013

Jennifer · event on 01/05/2013

The staff at the Wolfeboro Inn were amazing. They took care of my every need. The place was immaculate and the staff was so happy and helpful. We rented a block of rooms which were just redone and so spacious, clean and comfortable. The whole day was amazing. The fodd was excellent and the service impeccable. I would recommend to anyone having any type of event.

Sent on 02/04/2013

steve · Married on 10/06/2012

Every thing was great, Paula had everything running smooth andit was just a wonderful day. Everything that we came across she took care of it with ease and a smile. I recommend the Inn to everybody that is looking for a place to have a memorable event.

Steve & Carie Randall

Sent on 10/31/2012

Trevor · Married on 10/05/2012

Thank you Paula and Shelly for making our wedding day, accommodations, and activities truly special. The hospitality, dining, and massage services were all wonderful and completed with the upmost professionalism. Looking forward to returning for our vow renewals.

Kenisha and Trevor

Sent on 10/06/2012

The Wolfeboro Inn is the perfect place to have a wedding ..specifically if you want Lake Winnepesaukee as a backdrop ..not to mention that you are made to feel like part of the family..Every detail is covered and maneuvered in such an easy flowing way that you almost don't realize what is happening!Everything from your room to the presentation of the Inn for your wedding is immaculate ..The staff has a wonderful mix of down to earth friendliness, curtsy and professionalism at every turn..

Sent on 09/25/2012

Great service from employees and set up director. Food was perfect and was the environment! Loved everything!! We will be back for our anniversaries!

Sent on 09/23/2012

Lynne · Married on 09/14/2012

We had our ceremony and reception at The Wolfeboro Inn on 9/14/12. Paula, our coordinator, was great to work with and everything went off without a hitch! The Inn is a beautiful venue and the staff were all so friendly. The food was great and our guests all felt the same! We would definitely recommend The Wolfeboro Inn to anyone!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Paula at the Wolfeboro was amazing both during the process and the big day! Our DJ from Main Events got my party literally dancing the whole night! Our officiant Sharon Curole has become a friend during this whole process. Everyone raved about the ceremony she put together! Tangles Salon made myself and my girls feel so welcome and did an amazing job making us all feel beautiful! I even told them to crash the wedding because I loved them so much! And our photographer Marina was on top of everything! And the photobooth she did was a huge hit with all guests! Wolfeboro Inn worked amazingly with my vendors and the teamwork really showed! As well as their personal touches! Thank you so much for making my wedding exactly how I imagined it! We also LOVED coming back to our room with all the sweet romantic surprises left as well as the sandwiches. We were starved, so thoughtful!!! Thank you again!!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Janet · Married on 08/25/2012

The Wolfeboro Inn (Paula Smith) did an excellent job in organizing our wedding. So organized in all the details in making our day a very special and beautiful day. There were a lot of beautiful and unexpected surprises that we were excited to see that made the day even better. We would highly recommend the Wolfeboro Inn to all!!

Sent on 08/29/2012