The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery Reviews

The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery 4
The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery 5
  • Katie

Katie Sullivan · Married on 07/12/2019

Beautiful doesn't even do start to do it justice

We loved this location from the moment we stepped foot in the door. Its unique and elegant vibe set the exact tone we wanted. I loved that it is run as a small business and is owner operated. Mica really takes pride in what she does, and works to make your day exactly what you want. It was great to be the only event happening in the venue and to have that sole focus on you and your moment.

She was always quick to respond to emails and questions, and so flexible and accommodating. She helped us select other vendors when we needed suggestions, and pick the exact right decor to go with our vision all while making the process effortless on our part. We provided some sentimental pieces of decor that were incorporated in the vault bar which was a huge hit. All we really had to do was show up and enjoy the moment.
    We started the day with mimosas and were able to enjoy a private moment on the VIP balcony after returning from our ceremony. My husband and I left the minute it was over, and she sent us out the door with a bottle of champagne. I loved not having to worry about making sure anything was cleaned up or that we had all the odds and ends we had come with. The decor was so beautiful and I couldn't have asked for more.

Her staff was amazing and we still have guests telling us it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding. I would highly recommend the Windamere to anybody interested in a beautiful, classy, afforable venue in northern Cincinnati areas.

The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery 6
    Sent on 08/06/2019

Juliann Leny · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing and Unique Venue

Mica and her team at the Windamere were absolutely amazing to work with. My fiance and I were planning our wedding remotely from New Orleans, but Mica and her team were able to work with us via email and the phone to make sure everything was perfect for our day. The reception hall and all other areas of the building are absolutely beautiful and well decorated, making our reception feel very unique. All of the vendors that Mica recommended were great to work with as well. I wouldn't change a thing about our wedding reception, and a major part of that is due to the Windamere! Thank you all so much!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Anita · Married on 11/04/2017

My daughter's wedding reception was recently held at The Windamere. Our family couldn't have asked for a better experience or venue! Mica was wonderful to work with and was there for us at every step in planning my daughter's wedding and reception. Wedding planning can be very stressful, especially when you've never done it before. Mica provided valuable input and recommendations and she coordinated with all of my daughter's vendors, so that both the wedding and reception were stress free! Although my daughter's ceremony was performed at a separate location, Mica orchestrated events there for both the rehearsal and the ceremony. Because of her efforts, the ceremony went off without a hitch! It was beautiful! I cannot express how wonderful it was to work with her staff and with her. Our family and friends have all commented on how beautiful the reception was and how much they enjoyed themselves. Many thanks to The Windamere staff for giving us such wonderful memories in their gorgeous facility. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Kortney · Married on 11/02/2017

Mica was great. Love this venue so much!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

The Windamere was a beautiful place and honestly a dream come true for me when it came to my wedding! My husband immediately fell in love with the stag room and insists we now need a bar vault in our house! I personally was enamored with the chandelier and balconies!

Mica was great too! She made the whole experience enjoyable and seamless for us! She coordinated with all our vendors so we didn't have to deal with any business on our special day. I couldn't imagine how my wedding would have turned out without her and The Windamere! Truly a lifesaver!! A billion stars from us!

The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery 7
    The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery 8
    The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery 9
    Sent on 09/28/2017

The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery's reply:

Thank you Rachel! We loved working with you and making your dream day come true! We wish you many happy years together! Cheers- Mica

Rihanna · Married on 09/09/2017

There are not enough words to express the gratitude my husband and I have for this venue. Mica and the staff are truly amazing. They will do anything to make sure your day is special. They are so amazing because they truly care about your day and making you and your family/friends feel like this is the most magical moment in time. The venue is elegant and so stunning. They truly made our day the most amazing and special day ever.

Sent on 11/21/2017

The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery's reply:

Rihanna thank you for the amazing review. It was so much fun working with you and Adam. Your wedding was definitely a memorable one, for all of the right reasons. I wish you both many happy years together! Cheers Mica

Brittany · Married on 08/19/2017

The Windamere is an elegant, beautiful venue for any events you my be planning whether modern day or "vintage" events. Mica was a huge help in making our wedding a success.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Erika · Married on 07/08/2017

Mica was great to work with and took any stress off my plate. I LOVE HER and she made the day flawless.

The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery's reply:

Thank you Erika! I love you too! You were awesome to work with and I am glad you were able to enjoy your day! Cheers!

Sandy · Married on 07/01/2017

Wonderful place..Mica made sure everything went perfectly..I recommend the Windamere to everyone...love this place..worth every penny

The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery's reply:

Thank you Sandy! Working with your family was fun and very easy. I am glad that you were able to enjoy the day after all of the planning. Cheers

Erin · Married on 06/03/2017

This place was absolutely spectacular. We had our reception here on June 3rd of 2017 and we could not be happier that we chose The Windamere. First, the place is stunning. It was by far the most beautiful venue we toured. Second, Mica was so easy to work with. It was like we were working with a long time friend. Mica wanted what was best for my husband and I . Lastly, The Windamere worked with us. They worked with us with the bar packages, the lighting packages and they even let the bridal party come in early during the day to take pictures. Mica also made it extremely easy for our other vendors to get set up. We had family friends as our other vendors and they said the process was smooth and easy getting their stuff set up.

This places was perfect, if you have not looked here you are missing out. You will not be disappointed with The Windamere.

Sent on 06/27/2017

The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery's reply:

Thank you Erin! It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. I had fun making your vision come true. Nothing makes me happier than knowing our couples and their family have a stress free day and are able to enjoy every minute. I wish you and Cory all the best! Cheers

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2017

The venue was awesome. I wish i would of bought more decorations then what i had. Butt other wise it was simple and amazing!

Brittany · Married on 05/20/2017

Our reception was absolutely amazing!! So beautiful and everything we wanted and more! Mica is such a wonderful person and so helpful. As the days grew closer she made herself available around the clock! I highly recommend The Windamere.

Kirstin · Married on 04/29/2017

Mica was truly a blessing for my wedding day. I originally was dead-set on a barn-themed wedding, but for whatever reason, I stumbled across the Windamere and decided to go check it out. My first meeting with Mica totally changed my entire vision for my wedding. The venue was spectacular with it's old-Hollywood charm. The thing that sold me though was Mica herself. Knowing that she would serve as the day of coordinator and handle everything for the reception was exactly what I needed. Most of the barn venues I explored, you had to handle set up, coordinate with the vendors, and take care of clean up - including disposing of the trash. No bride wants to pick up trash after a long day celebrating.

When I met Mica, my wedding was about 16 months away, but she never brushed me off to help other events that were taking place before mine. She was informative and a huge help with suggestions. Once I saw the Windamere, I had a vision in my head of how I wanted the reception to turn out, and Mica brought that vision to life. She was also very accommodating when I had to change the guest count two weeks before the wedding.

All of my guests were extremely impressed with the venue and could not stop gushing about the bank vault. The dance floor was big enough to hold all of my wedding guests as we danced the night away. I cannot express all of the praises I have for Mica and the Windamere. It's a knockout for anyone looking for something out of the box and stress-free.

Sent on 07/20/2017
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 04/08/2017

Such a great venue!! They make you feel special and take care of every little thing you may be worried about. I highly recommend!

Brittney · Married on 11/12/2016

Mica was a pleasure to work with. She was very quick to respond and did an amazing job providing me with a stress free wedding day. I couldn't ask for a better event coordinator for our wedding day. As a bride it was invaluable to have someone that I trusted and to be able to just relax on my wedding day knowing that it was all taken care of!!!

Sent on 12/10/2016

The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery's reply:

Brittney, it was a pleasure working with you and your family. I loved your ideas and it was fun making everything come together. The Mickey Mouse keys are still a favorite of mine. I kept one as a keepsake. I wish you and Shawn many happy years together! Cheers, Mica

Allie · Married on 11/05/2016

We all know weddings and large events can be incredibly stressful, but because of Mica (the proprietor) and her team at the Windamere my wedding day was the least stressful part of the whole experience! That really is saying something; it was astonishing how well it went. Mica's ability to coordinate the vendors, stylishly set up decorations, drive the timeline, and handle the hyperactive mothers was a thing of beauty and professionalism! I am so impressed and pleased with this venue and how the day turned out; I really went along for the ride and was able to fully enjoy every aspect of the day. I felt like all of my planning and decorations were in capable hands, no micro managing required! Mica exceeded my expectations with her eye for design and flare for functionality; she was even a great hostess amidst all the day-of motion (I can't call it chaos or scrambling at all) with her bringing mimosas and checking in on the bridal party getting ready.

I'm expecting my photos to be absolutely gorgeous as well. My photographer was estatic about the architecture and we zipped all around the venue and balconies taking wonderful shots on elegant furniture, with cool railings, in front of the ornate fireplace; it is a versatile space for sure.

I am actually quite sad I won't be having another wedding anytime soon, haha, as I would 100% work with Mica, Theron, and the Windamere again and again. If you are looking for a vintage and exceedingly clean and classy venue with management that is friendly, accommodating, and knows exactly how to pull off the best party of your life, then please look no further! My family, friends, and obviously myself cannot find enough words to truly articulate how beautiful and seamless the ceremony and wedding were. Thank you for everything, Mica! You and your team are a truly fabulous people!

Cori · Married on 10/22/2016

The Windamere is a beautiful place for a wedding. I was married there 10.22.16. Mica made planning our wedding from out of state easy. Mica was very responsive and accommodating throughout the whole wedding planning process. Her staff is great too! The Windamere is gorgeous and in a great location. We were able to take outside pictures at the park down the street. The stag's room is awesome and the balconies are beautiful. One of my favorite wedding photos is inside the vault which is also where one of the bars were set up for the reception.

Sent on 12/08/2016

The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery's reply:

Cori, thank you for the lovely compliments. We are so glad that we met you, Thomas and your families. You were all great to work with, and the band you had was amazing. We wish you and Thomas many years of happiness together! Cheers Mica

Kim · Married on 10/15/2016

Words can not express how happy we were that we chose The Windamere for my daughter's wedding. It is such a unique and beautiful building. Mica, the owner and her staff were absolutely wonderful from the time we first toured the facility to the time we left the reception. They made sure that we were taken care of and that every little detail was seen to. The day went off without a hitch. They went above and beyond to make sure my daughter's vision of her dream wedding/reception came true. I would highly recommend The Windamere. You won't be disappointed.

Madison · Married on 10/01/2016

Mika was great and made sure I had everything I needed. I was not stressed at all during the day of the ceremony. She took everything under her wing and put it all together. Thanks Mika!

Sent on 12/09/2016

The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery's reply:

Thank you Madison for the lovely compliments. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Thank you for trusting us with your wedding! We wish you and Joshua many years of happiness! Cheers

Kelly · Married on 09/24/2016

The Windamere was a wonderful venue, gorgeous, and the staff was amazing to work with. Mica was very helpful with every decision that was needed to be made. Mica and Theron made our wedding day flow smoothly and was way more enjoyable than I thought it would be.

Sent on 12/08/2016

The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery's reply:

Thank you Kelly! You and your family were great to work with. We appreciate you choosing The Windamere for your wedding. We wish you and Aaron many years of happiness! Cheers

Cherene · Married on 09/03/2016

We loved everything about this venue! Mica was wonderful to work with. She made planning simple and easy, and she was always very responsive to any questions we had. The cost was extremely reasonable, which included access for the majority of the day, decor and bar packages, and an absolutely beautiful space to have our ceremony and reception!

The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery's reply:

Thank you Cherene for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and Sheriff. Thank you for entrusting us with your special day. Theron and I wish you many years of happiness and love. Cheers, Mica

Beverly · Married on 07/30/2016

The atmosphere in The Windamere was absolutely gorgeous with all the decorations. The Bar Safe was a huge conversation piece and everyone loved our party. Mica is great to work with and the staff was very helpful. Love this place.

Sent on 09/20/2016

This venue is beautiful! Mica was very helpful and flexible with our special requests. Her and her crew did a great job handling parking, drinks, etc. my only wish is that the girls' getting ready room was as cool as the guys'! Couldn't have asked for a better wedding venue!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Book the venue! Don't think twice about it.
    We took an initial tour of the venue before it was even fully renovated, and couldn't stop thinking about it. Mica was nice and had a vision which we had the honor of seeing come true as the renovations were completed.
    Even before you book Mica makes your day about you. You are not just a pay check like some other venues may make it seem. Mica makes sure all of your needs are met and your day is everything you ever imagined. Even when I felt like I was calling with annoying questions or making ridiculous requests like having a bank heist entrance. She helped me plan and make it happen.
    The venue is new and cool. It is something different not seen in Cincinnati instead of your normal run of the mill ballroom. It is an event venue your guests will talk about and remember. The day of the wedding. She had everything under control, and I never had to worry about what and when things were happening. She took the time to reach out to all of my vendors and make sure that everything was organized.
    Words cannot express my gratitude for making my husband and I's day everything we imagined and more. From start to finish working with Mica and Theron has been a pleasure. Now I need to get my friends to get married here so I can work with and see them again! Thank you, and I hope this helps others see how great you all and the Windamere are.

Sent on 06/20/2016

The Windamere Event Venue and Art Gallery's reply:

Thank you very much for believing in our vision and for entrusting us with your day. You were a blast to work with and I loved getting to know you and your family. Your bridal party entrance was pretty epic. It was fun working with everyone! Best wishes!

Lillian · Married on 10/24/2015

This venue gave me my dream wedding. Mica and her team created an amazing atmosphere for me to walk into without the any stress (well, the least amount of stress you can have with a wedding.) The venue is a stunning late 1920's bank with a beautiful balcony for you and your new spouse to get away from the guests, an amazing vault to go in for some really cool photos, and plenty of space on the dance floor!

Sent on 11/02/2015