152 Reviews for The Wilshire Caterers

Chocolate Fountain (2)
Buffet (1)
Photobooth (1)
150 The Wilshire Caterers Reviews

I had my daughter ‘s Bridal Shower on March 18, 2018. Everything was Excellent! The food was delicious: cavatelli & broccoli was the best I have ever eaten ; as well as the eggplant rolatini, chicken Francaise, fried calamari, and Caesar salad! Travis,the owner , paid special attention to every detail. The room was gorgeous and the staff was extremely helpful with gifts being displayed, unpacked and repacked. The Bridal Shower was Perfection!

Profile Picture Marie, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

For starters, I have one word for this place and it is IMPECCABLE ! My husband and I were so pleased by everything the Wilshire offered us on the day of our wedding. The process from viewing the venue, to selecting the cocktail hour options, to the food tasting (which by the way was spectacular, especially the mango salsa salmon), to the day of. The service was out of this world. My guest were so pleased with how the waiting staff took care of them. The bartenders were so professional and kept everyone happy. The food was out of this world. There was so much to offer. My guest left happy and full ! Sam, Junior and Joe'l were such a pleasure to work with. I was so taken back by the amount of hospitality that they all offered us the day of the wedding. This was our first visit to the Wilshire Grand and it will not be our last. It has been almost a week and my guest are still talking about the venue. I couldnt have asked for a better wedding, with such great staff and wonderful accommodations. Hands down - FIVE STARS AND PLUS. Thank you !! Love, Erik and Natalie 1.20.18

Profile Picture Natalie, 1/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an amazing experience and wedding at the Wilshire. Everyone was very attentive and helpful. We strongly recommend this venue to every couple!

Profile Picture Dana, 12/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We just had our wedding there Friday November 17th, 2017 and there is no amount of time or words to describe how perfect the night was! John Bowes, Kirby, Junior and Angela were exceptional! I had not one worry in the world that night except to enjoy it and mingle with our guests. They flawlessly executed even the tiniest details perfectly. The atmosphere, the food, and staff were exceptional. This was the first and only venue I looked at, and falling in love with this place was my first instinct, and if I had to do it all over again I would not change a thing! Most of my guest list came from Westchester, so having the hotel attached truly added a special touch, adding convenience for my guests was very important to me. The hotel was comfortable, clean and friendly. I wish one of my unmarried siblings will get married here when the time comes so I can enjoy this special place as a guest. The Wilshire caterers went above and beyond, and we are so happy and grateful for the best night of our lives there

Profile Picture Catherine, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Aisle Runners, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Indoor

We had our wedding on Saturday 11/11/2017 and I can honestly say it was the best day of our lives. The Wilshire Caterers was absolutely amazing. The place is just beautiful. The staff is phenomenal. Everyone RAVED about the food. The plates are reasonably priced. Joe'l, the events coordinator was helpful and accommodating since the moment we met with her to book our wedding. She was there the night of our wedding and made sure everything was perfect and it was. Angela, the bridal attendant was wonderful, as well as Junior, Kirby, and the rest of the staff. The cocktail hour stations were absolutely astonishing as well. The staff was accommodating with our families and made sure everyone was satisfied. I can't say enough good things about this place. I, ONE THOUSAND PERCENT, recommend this place for your wedding. I'll never forget it.

Profile Picture Georgia, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Wilshire in October and all of our guests could not stop raving about the venue, service and food! The timing of our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception flowed so well and was well planned by the team. Travis and team really made the day perfect.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just had my wedding at The Wilshire and everyone is still talking about it. The food and service was absolutely excellent, more then we ever wished for. Thank you to John for walking us through the entire process and being so sweet. Samantha my bridal assistant went above and beyond on my special day. Overall I am completely satisfied with the service and food. Thank you again! 10/20/17 Candy & Eric

Profile Picture candida, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just had my reception here almost 2 months ago, I have nothing but good things to say about all of the staff members that helped me that day. That day there were more than just my maitre'd to help me. It was great working with John, as well. He was very responsive and comforting with any worries I had. I would use them for any big event or when I need a big venue. Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Camille, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding was a fairy tale wedding , the kind you dream of as a little girl. The day was perfect the entire staff made my husband and I so happy . They went above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted it . I would recommend Wilshire caterers to anyone who is having an event . They are professionals in every aspect .

Photo for The Wilshire Caterers Review - This was the best day of our lives ❤️
Profile Picture Jamie, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Where do I begin?! Everything was absolutely amazing and John went above and beyond to make sure all my questions were answered and we were comfortable. The bridal salon was perfect, it fit about 10 girls in there and the men had their section as well, it filled with everything we needed!! Super clean place, the main ballroom was just beautiful and lighting was great as well. Cocktail hour was amazing, all I heard people saying was how delicious and the assortment of food was excellent and the open patio everyone loved too!! Everyone loved the printed menu of our names and dinners, and everything again was excellent!! Our sweetheart table was perfect, we had a great view of the entire evening (when we sat for 2 seconds haha) absolutely nothing went wrong on our wedding day!!!

Photos
Profile Picture Anita, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Wilshire was beyond all our expectations for our wedding. As soon as we visited the venue and met with Joe'l, we knew we wanted to book it. Joe'l was AMAZING to work with and truly made the wedding planning experience so smooth. She answered all my questions, was very patient with us if we changed our minds or were indecisive, and made sure we had the time of our lives on our wedding day! My bridal attendant, Angela, was fantastic, making sure I had everything I needed, and was where I was supposed to be at the right time. The maitre d's, Kirby and Junior, were phenomenal as well. We had our ceremony in their beautiful outdoor space; however, if we had needed to have it inside due to weather, they set it up beautifully as well! The food was fantastic, the dessert room was outrageous (in a good way!) and the service was impeccable. I could not have been happier that we had our wedding here - it was the most perfect day and not without the help of all the staff at the Wilshire!

Profile Picture Elisa, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Wilshire is the best venue, everyone there is very professional, the day of the wedding was so perfect they keep everything under control and they make sure that we didn't have to worried about a thing.

Profile Picture Farah , 8/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Best wedding ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loved every single thing about the WIlshire. Staff was beyond helpful and went above anything I had ever dreamed.

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at the Wilshire Caterers this past weekend, and I cannot be more happy with the outcome. Joe'l, Angie, Junior and team were amazing and so helpful throughout the day. They were so accommodating with our guests who had to come early for Chinese Tea ceremony and even had everything ready for us. Our DJ was running late due to traffic and Junior was able to keep me calm and ensure me that the ceremony would go off without a hitch.. and with music!! Food was plentiful!! Our guests kept telling us how amazing the baked brie during cocktail hour was.

Thank you again to the entire Wilshire team for an amazing day.

Profile Picture Connie, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

We had our wedding here and there is absolutely not one complaint. Everything about this place is perfect and beautiful. Especially John Bowes! Very loving, Very accommodating and sweet. He made our wedding night greater than anything we could have ever expected. He is incredible at his job, he exceeded every single expectation possible. As for the rest of the Wilshire staff, we can't thank you enough! The place was absolutely beautiful and you gave us a night we will never ever forget. Thank you for making us feel like we special every step of the way..

Profile Picture Claudia, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Pet Friendly, Indoor

The team at the Loft at 350 were phenomenal! They made our wedding day one to never forget! From the moment we booked to the last song of the night they were wonderful to work with each step of the way. They completely took care of us but more importantly they cared for our guests with great service! I would highly recommend them for any event! The food was outstanding and John and his team are truly amazing! They gave us a stress free day where we could completely relax and enjoy the ride. I cannot thank them all enough for the hard work they put in for our special day! WE LOVED EVERYTHING!

Profile Picture Hannah, 8/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Our wedding, on July 8th, 2017 at The Wilshire Caterers was truly a fairytale. We booked our wedding back in September of 2015, and from that point forward, we worked with Joe'l throughout the entire planning process. She responded very quickly to any questions, inquiries, and requests we made & she also made herself available to us at the venue at times she may not have normally been there. Wilshire really worked within our budget to provide us exceptional food & service. On the wedding day, my bridal attendant, Samantha, showed up early to accommodate myself and my bridesmaids, and I can't say enough good things about her. She was AMAZING. Not only did she take care of my bridesmaids & me, but she also made sure to check on my husband & his groomsmen as soon as they arrived at the venue. She was on top of her game from 7 a.m. until 12 a.m. I was completely relaxed the day of and I owe a lot of this to Samantha. She helped lace and bustle my gown (neither task was easy), and she was also incredibly warm and friendly to all of our family, too. Her energy was amazing. Junior was our Matre'd, and from the moment we were introduced at our rehearsal, my husband and I knew we were in good hands. He clearly is a pro at this. Last but not least, Kirby was present on the day of our wedding helping out as well. Kirby was incredible! He was always there to pull out my chair, get me a drink, let me know when food was at our table. I felt like a queen! The ballroom looked gorgeous, our ceremony outside was set up perfectly, and the cocktail hour room was very nice. There was enough seating for people to chat & eat, our ice sculpture came out beautifully, and people have even commented on how clean the bathrooms were even at the end of the night. The entire presentation of the venue was immaculate and modern, and all of the staff did a phenomenal job. Also, they had all 3 entrees waiting for us in our bridal suite!!! We are so happy we went with the Wilshire!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, In-House Bar, Liability Insurance, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

I cannot say enough good things about Wilshire Caterers. Joe'l was an absolute pleasure to work with - she always got back to me right away and answered all of my questions. She made sure that our day went flawlessly. The rest of the staff was so easy to deal with and made sure that our day went exactly as planned. The food was amazing and the venue is beautiful. Our guests are still raving about what an amazing time they had and we have Wilshire Caterers and Joe'l to thank!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter was married at the Wilshire on July 2nd. It was perfect from beginning to end. We were so fortunate to have Joe'l as our event planner. She went over and above what we would have expected. She was always cheerful and easy to work with. Our bridal attendant was Samantha who was so sweet and helpful she was an absolute pleasure. I only mentioned two people, but there were so many others that made our day perfect. The wedding was a little different, since we brought in couches and didn't have a traditional sit down dinner, and there was never a "no you can't do that" mentioned. Everything we asked for they provided. The food was over the top excellent and the dessert room was spectacular! My husband and I were delighted when we went to our room after the party, and Joe'l was kind enough to have platters of food waiting for us since she knew we hadn't eaten. That is exceptional service. Wish I had another wedding to plan, because we surely would be back! A big thank you to everyone at the Wilshire!!! Jennifer Cohen

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Truly an unbelievable experience. So helpful with every step of the way. The party ran so smoothly. The food was unbelievable.

Profile Picture Daniel, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Joel was amazing and everything turned out exactly as we hoped for. They were very flexible and accommodating to what my husband and I wanted. Throughout the entire day, they made sure that my husband and I had everything that we wanted. It was the perfect place to get married.

Profile Picture Marilyn, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely amazing venue and service!! Joe'l was incredible to work with and made the planning process so much easier for me. All of our guests still keep gushing about the service, food and beauty of the Wilshire. If I just turned around someone was there asking me if I was alright and what can they do for me. I can honestly say I have never ever been taken care of like that before. They truly make your special day super special and all about you. From the bottom of our hearts my husband and I thank the Wilshire and it's employees.

Profile Picture Olga, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Accommodations, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Cake, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Liability Insurance, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Parking, Valet, Uncovered Outdoor

My husband Nick and I got married May 20th 2017, and had our reception at the Wilshire ! Not only was our day one of the most breathtakingly beautiful days ever but, the entire planning process was magical. John Bowes the catering manager, is so much more than that. if a bride is lucky, like I was too work with him, then their wedding planning will be a smooth ride. He is a true professional who has the upmost attention to detail & care for his brides. My bridal attendant Angela was a godsend ! She took care of us all night, & even took our stuff up to our suite & had 2 meals & cake in case we got hungry. Our maître d' Junior made our night go smoothly & made sure we there for cake cutting etc, & so much more. We were greeted w/ a red carpet. Guests could flow freely from inside which was gorgeously decorated, complete with our custom ice sculptures, & martini bar. Outside was the gorgeous gazebo & patio complete w/ fountain & fireplace. The downstairs had both grooms & brides room w/ an elevator that goes up straight to either cocktail hour or where the hotel rooms are. The food was one of my guests favorite & most talked about part of our wedding. We are foodies & were wowed by the food. It was a beautiful place to be married, we were treated like family and royalty. I can't say enough great things and I hope someone I know gets married here soon so I can go back and be a guest ! Thank you all so very much for making our day special. With love, Samantha and Nicholas Lang

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If I had to plan my wedding again I would choose the Loft at 350 again in a heartbeat. The catering hall is amazing and the people are even better. The hotel however was nothing but a problem. Would make sure you have contacts and proof of everything when dealing with the hotel.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 12/31/16, 1 Review