The Wildwood Barn & Cottage Reviews

8 | Waterloo, WI

8 Reviews for The Wildwood Barn & Cottage

• Leanne

Leanne M. · Married on 10/17/2020

The Wildwood Barn and Cottage was a dream come true!

We changed our venue to the Wildwood Barn and Cottage 2 months before our wedding date due to COVID restrictions in Dane County. If I had to redo it all I wouldn't change a single thing! Nate and Tifany were a dream to work with, they were incredibly thoughtful and were present the entire day, they thought of every detail! The venue is breathtakingly beautiful with amazing photographs opportunities. I promise you will not be disappointed in the Wildwood Barn and Cottage!

Sent on 10/07/2020
  • Kaity

Kaity C. · Married on 10/17/2020

The most perfect venue for our boho wedding

I truly cannot say enough good things about The Wildwood Barn & Cottage. Covid made our original wedding plans completely fall through and it was really disheartening. Our date of October 17th was our 5 year anniversary and it was very important to us that we got married on that day. I knew the moment I walked onto the property that we had to get married there. We were going for a boho style wedding and this venue fit that vision a tee. Their attention to detail is impeccable. Nate walked us through the venue and was very thorough. After booking the next day, Nate and Tifany helped us every step of the way. They took so much stress off of our shoulders after what had been a many months of disappointments. Tifany wrote up an entire wedding day timeline for us to ensure that everything ran smoothly. Also, she even does makeup onsite and did mine and all my bridesmaids makeup and we were all incredibly impressed with her work. Nate was so helpful with setting up and made sure everything was in order by the time of the ceremony. The added bonus is being able to stay at the cottage the night of the wedding. It was so convenient and it's just a beautiful place to stay. I don't have a single negative thing to say about this amazing venue. I would highly recommend The Wildwood Barn & Cottage for your special day.

Sent on 10/27/2020

Heidi G. · Married on 06/06/2020

Wildwood Barn and Cottage, A Country Gem!

The Wildwood Barn and Cottage offers the natural beauty of the surrounding woods, and is elevated by how tastefully decorated the barn, outbuildings and cottage are. We loved all the antiques, the beautiful, rustic barn, and the cottage is so quaint, with special touches like organic bedding on beautiful brass beds. Tifany and Nate are wonderful hosts who are very responsive to any questions you have. Book this place--you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Joseph

Joseph D. · Married on 02/29/2020

Charming place

A true country house full of interesting antiques and old photos, with a hammock out back under huge old trees. Quite possibly the cleanest house I have ever seen since my grandmother’s! Well appointed kitchen and bathroom, and the antique brass beds were comfortable. It was easy to imagine what life must have been like here 100 years ago.

Sent on 02/29/2020

Chris C. · Married on 02/09/2020

Peaceful, well-appointed country cottage

We enjoyed a relaxing overnight at the Wildwood cottage! Nate & Tifany are excellent hosts, and the property is a true country gem!

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Linda

Linda M. · Married on 11/09/2019

Secluded & charming in authentic country barn setting

What a spectacular venue for a wedding; lovely natural setting with intimate wedding barn, tastefully decorated outbuildings, and charming cottage. The Loeffler's invest a lot of time and effort into making sure everything is spot on for your special event. Living very close to the property makes them readily available to respond within minutes.

Sent on 02/08/2020

Stefanie · Married on 09/08/2019

Perfect romantic setting

We loved our stay and we love the serenity and beauty of the property. There is a lot of history here and you can tell how special this place as soon as you drive in. It is one of a kind property thoughtfully appointed with era appropriate structures and antiques. So romantic! A lovely setting for photos any time of year. My husband and I highly recommend this property for your special day, you won’t be sorry!

Sent on 03/03/2020