The Wildflower Barn Reviews

41 Reviews for The Wildflower Barn

• Brenda

Brenda · Getting married on 10/15/2021

Very sweet owners

We’re from Houston, and booked the Wildflower barn in driftwood because there is nothing like this in Houston! The owners are very sweet and helpful! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Yvette

Yvette · Married on 09/06/2020

Wonderful!

We loved having our wedding at the Wildflower Barn! The owners were very helpful and flexible. Our photographer Amber who was recommended by the venue, did an amazing job on our wedding photos. Our guest complimented and loved the outdoor atmosphere of the venue. The owners made our wedding planning easy, especially since we had to make a lot of changes due to the current pandemic. We would do it all over again if we could, definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2020
  • Brandon

Brandon · Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent venue.

The Wildflower Barn was truly an experience that all our guests loved and enjoyed. We had so many compliments about the venue and if we had to do it again. We would. The owners and management were very friendly and professional. They took care of since our first tour up until the day of the wedding. The venue allows you to bring your own drink, food, and decorations. A huge plus in our book to customize our wedding to our likeness. We had an amazing time and we’re glad we choose this venue. The pictures and video really came out well with the scenery. The venue also provides rentals that you can purchase, a service for cleanup, photography, and list of recommended vendors to help.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Tara

Tara Lockhart · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing location and service

I am so happy that we decided to get married at the Wildflower Barn! The location is beautiful, the price is reasonable, and I can’t thank Janet and her team enough!!! They were there from setup to grand exit and so helpful! Loved everything about it!

Sent on 05/21/2019

K Powell · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding at Wildflower Barn

Guests from all over U.S. loved the beautiful barn and patio setting complete with lights in the trees and bluebonnets in the field. Janet, Amber and Bri were so kind and responsive every step of the way. The wedding exceeded everyone’s expectations!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Beth Beall · Married on 11/18/2018

Wildflower Barn Wedding

What a great place for a wedding and such wonderful people to work with. My son and daughter in law were married at the Wildflower Barn a couple of weeks ago. The owners, planners, "day of" people, all of them went above and beyond to help us make this a perfect day.
    It rained, it was cold and it could not have been more seamless or fun. I would highly recommend the Wildflower Barn to anyone who wants a beautiful, hill county wedding.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Paige · Married on 05/27/2018

We loved working with The Wildflower Barn! We chose this venue because it's beautiful, cost friendly, and were extremely flexible with our choice of vendors and alcohol. I could not have done any of it without the help of our Day of Coordinator, Valerie. She is also highly recommended!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Emily · Married on 11/03/2017

We absolutely loved the Wildflower Barn—it was a perfect venue for our wedding. The setting is so beautiful and exactly what we wanted for our wedding—it was just as beautiful during the day as it was at night with the twinkly lights in the trees. We worked with Valerie as our wedding coordinator and she was absolutely amazing. She made sure everything went smoothly for our big day—meeting with us multiple times before the wedding to get every detail settled and make sure we felt comfortable and confident going into the wedding day. She also helped with setup for the wedding and coordinated vendors arriving. She made sure to keep us on schedule and also grabbed food and water for us while we took pictures during cocktail hour. Our families and guests commented on how great Valerie was, and we know that our wedding wouldn’t have been as perfect without her there making sure it was. Thanks Valerie!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Amber · Married on 10/27/2017

The Wildflower Barn is truly a magical place and at an affordable price! We got married at the red Bluebonnet barn in late October and it was amazing. The oak trees are stunning with the twinkling lights and the red barn is so rustic and beautiful! We loved this venue because it was stunning, in our budget and gave us so much flexibility on chops in vendors. You can rent so many things through the barn such as tables, chairs, drink troughs, yard games and so many more things to make your wedding perfect! The other thing we loved about the barn is our day of coordinator Valerie and the VIP walk away package!! These services are so essential to having a perfect stress-free wedding!! Valerie helped me throughout my whole wedding planning process. She. Is. Amazing. She talked on the phone with me often and helped me work out so many issues that arose. Valerie always helped me feel less crazy during the planning process because she had a solution to everything and also helped save me money to keep me in budget for my wedding. She was more like a best girlfriend to me than just a DOC. We feel so blessed to have her during the wedding planning process and on the day. Valerie set up all of our decorations, stayed super organized, kept us on schedule during the day, and always had a smile on her face! She made our day SO perfect despite crazy cold/windy weather conditions and at times nutty family members. The VIP walk away package made our exit after the wedding so smooth by packing up all our stuff so nicely and loading into the car. The sisters who worked our event were lovely and did a fantastic job! I highly recommend every bride and groom to find it in their budget to hire a DOC and VIP walk away package. Our guests have repeatedly told us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to! Thank you Wildflower barn, Valerie and owners for making our dream wedding come true!! We will always have a fondness in our hearts for Hill Country and the memories we made there!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Hannah · Married on 09/16/2017

Loved having my wedding here. It was perfect'

Sent on 09/24/2017
  • I

Isabella · Married on 08/19/2017

Wildflower barn was AMAZING!!!! We also used their staff Valerie as our day of coordinator and she was great!!!! We chose the bluebonnet barn for our venue and it was perfect!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Meghan · Married on 05/27/2017

The grounds at The Wildflower Barn are spectacular! It's a little oasis of flowers and rustic touches that are unique and stunning. We were married surrounded by a garden of flowers then went to the barn for the reception. The barn it's self is beautiful with its classic window panes, reclaimed dancefloor complete with a Texas star in the middle! The surrounding area had twinkle lights, a pond, nice bathrooms and plenty of space to party! What really made our wedding extra special was Valerie. She is the head coordinator and wow! She is one of the kindest people I have ever met! She went above an of beyond answering all of our questions, day and night. We visited the venue multiple timea throughout the process and each time she was attentive and so helpful. She gave us suggestions on vendors, transportation, decor you name It! On the big day she handled every detail with grace and joy- my family wanted to keep her as one of our own! Valerie is one of a kind!!!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Alisa · Married on 05/13/2017

I had my wedding at the Meadow Barn this May and everything went wonderfully! The venue is absolutely gorgeous, minimal decorations required since the outdoors makes for the best pictures. We added the walk away package, day of coordinator and Wildflower Barn Photography, all of which made my life easier and were outstanding. Valerie (day of coordinator) is so amazing and goes above and beyond in every way. Must hire her if you're getting married here. And Amber with Wildflower Barn Photography is amazing as well, some of the best prices I found for a photographer plus her work is amazing.

I would absolutely recommend the Wildflower Barn.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Kristen · Married on 04/08/2017

We had a great time at the Wildflower Barn! They allowed my rowdy group of friends to kick back and enjoy themselves and were very helpful with recommendations. I loved the freedom they gave us. We would definitely recommend them to everyone! :)

Sent on 04/14/2017

Rhonda · Married on 03/25/2017

An amazing venue. My daughter booked the Wildflower Barn due to it's unique and natural beauty. Valerie, the coordinator, is amazing and if you can book her for your day of coordinator, do it. She'a amazing and it's well worth the money. Same can be said for the walkaway package.

Having a wedding that didn't look like everyone else's wedding was very important to my daughter and The Wildflower Barn isn't a cookie-cutter venue, so if you are looking for something special and unique and you want natural beauty, this is the venue for you.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Stacy · Married on 09/10/2016

The Wildflower Barn is exactly where you want to have your wedding! All of their staff is friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to provide you with the absolute best customer service. Valerie gave us a tour of the property and her energy and passion heavily swayed our decision on which venue to choose. Valerie was also an attentive Day of Coordinator and helped make our wedding day perfect. The property is gorgeous and a great photography spot. It's obvious that a lot of care and maintenance is put into the property. All of our guests were impressed with the beauty and service at our venue. The Wildflower Barn will provide top of the line experience without top of the line price.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Rachel · Married on 08/05/2016

What a magical venue! Was the first place we toured, and even on a muddy day we could tell that this place was "it!" Chris was so charming - his enthusiasm and general love for what they have going on there is infectious and refreshing. It's clear they take a great deal of care to make the most wonderful days of people's lives extra-special. They have a keen attention to detail. We loved the place so much we rented both barns (having the ceremony and cocktails at one and the reception at the other). They will book both barns in both peak-season and non-peak, and we wanted a little bit of privacy. This place is entirely DIY (although they have a number of optional add-ons), so you'll be on your own with planning and logistics, but the folks at the barn were always a call/email away, and very reassuring. There's great flexibility in food and beverage, as well as rentals, which I appreciated. My only complaint would be that quiet time is at 10 - too early for a summer wedding (when temps peaked at 100 at 7PM! But their neighbors are nearby, and I appreciate that they are taking that into consideration). Really though, this is elegant-rustic at its finest, and the people who run the place are just so darn nice. Please go for a tour! Be charmed! Then share how you made the space fit you :) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Leslie · Married on 08/01/2015

They were super awesome from the day we toured through the day of the wedding. This is a super laid back and friendly venue. They even gave us a little token from the wedding day! I won't spoil the surprise. Book here for a cost effective wedding that will be gorgeous! Thanks Wildflower Barn for making our day special!

Sent on 10/24/2015

Annah · Married on 12/13/2014

We had the pleasure of working with Chris during our planning. He was such a joy to work with and always so readily available to answer any silly questions or advice when I needed. We also rented additional chairs and a tent so the guys had a place to hang out. He was an absolute joy to work with. The night of our wedding, Valerie was the manager on duty that night. She was so accommodating and patient with us the entire night. I would do it all over again and not change a thing if I could!

Sent on 01/14/2015

This was an absolutely beautiful venue to host our wedding and reception. Everyone at The Wildflower Barn was so helpful and kind. Chris is knowledgeable, helpful, and gets things done! Highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 03/10/2015

We got married on April 7.Bluebonnets were beautiful.Everything was beautiful.Thank you Chris for making this special day cone true.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Jenna · Married on 04/05/2014

When my husband and I were looking at venues, we came across The Wildflower Barn online due to the price range. I contacted Chris to set up a time to come take a tour-- let me tell you, the pictures online DO NOT give this venue the best idea of how beautiful both barns are! When we took the tour-- both my husband and I wanted to book the Bluebonnet Barn right away (the meadow barn wasn't quite finished yet)! We moved to Oklahoma prior to our wedding-- so we couldn't go look at the barn as much as most bride and grooms would. The day of our wedding-- the bluebonnets were in full bloom and just looked absolutely amazing! All of our guests complemented us on how beautiful the venue was!

Janet and Chris are so easy to contact and very responsive with any questions! At the end of our reception, both of them presented us with a hand carved sign with both our names on it-- it was such a sweet and beautiful gift for us to take back home with us to Oklahoma to remember our day on! How many venue vendors take the time to make a gift for you?!

If you have a small budget like we had and want a rustic/ barn wedding-- this is the best venue around the Austin area!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Amberlee · Married on 04/04/2014

Absolutely beautiful venue! Our wedding exceeded my expectations! The wildflowers, lights in the trees, the barn, just everything was Perfect! Chris and Janet are such sweet, energetic and kind people. Chris photographed our wedding and they turned out beautiful! He is so personable, sweet, accommodating, flexable, creative, and just an all round wonderful photographer. I most definitely recommend this venue, and Chris' photography services. My husband and I are extremely pleased overall. The only disappointment we have is that our time there has expired! Haha.. we had such a blast! :)

Sent on 07/31/2014

Corina · Married on 03/17/2014

I love this place! All of my guests were raving about how beautiful it was and that it was a hidden gem. Chris and his wife were very sweet and helpful throughout the process. I am so glad I found the Wildflower Barn, it made my wedding feel very organic.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Emily · Married on 03/08/2014

We highly recommend the Wild Flower Barn for wedding ceremonies and receptions! Working with Chris and Janet was a wonderful experience. They were always available, provided great communication, and made sure the venue was perfect for the big day. The barn and property is beautiful year around, the lights in the trees are magical, nature surrounds you and it is the perfect place for a large or intimate wedding.

Sent on 03/23/2014