The White Room LLC Reviews

231 | Lebanon, TN

231 Reviews for The White Room LLC

Courtney · Married on 05/17/2014

The White Room was extremely accommodating as I brought 8 people with me and was running late for my appointment!!! Annie was so helpful and made me feel beautiful! They really listen to what style you like and give their honest opinion on each dress! One of the girls even took off her cowboy boots and put them under my dress so I could see what it would look like! They were also very helpful with the bridesmaid dresses and sent me a good size swatch in the mail for me to match a sash for my dress. I would totally recommend them to all of my future bride friends!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Erica · Married on 05/17/2014

Very helpful with finding the right dress. Patient and willing to listen to your thoughts and opinions.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/17/2014

The White Room is an incredible place to find prom, wedding and bridesmaids dresses. While in high school, I was floored by their selection of dresses and always found the perfect one. After getting engaged, I knew what type of dress I wanted and The White Room was my first (and only) stop. Cecilia was incredible to work with and was able to capture my vision. She was with me from my first appointment to my final fitting. Cecilia also helped Tu (the seamstress) understand exactly what I wanted to take an ordinary dress to extraordinary. I have nothing but kind words to speak of when The White Room is mentioned and always suggest them to future brides and high school students.

Sent on 02/23/2015

Rebecca · Married on 04/24/2014

The White Room was excellent! The whole staff was very nice and easy to work with! They made my dress shopping and bridesmaid dress shopping so easy! I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Picking out a wedding dress can be a very big deal, and it takes me a long time to make a decision. The staff at The White Room were so patient and not pushy whatsoever. It was FUN trying on different wedding dresses, and the staff was great at figuring out what I was really looking for and what would look good on me. They also didn't try to push me over my budget, which I appreciated. I bought my prom dress at The White Room years ago, and I must say that wedding dress shopping was even better! They also were great for my bridesmaids' dresses!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Courtney · Married on 11/02/2013

The staff was great and I got a great deal on my dress. I love my dress!!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Vikki · Married on 10/19/2013

The staff was very helpful in helping pick out styles based on what the bride suggested.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Chelsie helped me find my perfect dress! There was a slight set back with my bridesmaid dresses. The wrong style was sent. The staff at the white room completely took care of it and quickly corrected to mistake and had the right dress rush ordered. The seamstress at the white room is fantastic! She made my dress fit perfectly and even did touchups one week before my big day. I am so happy with my experience at the white room!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Rachel · Married on 10/19/2013

I purchased the dress I had envisioned from the Lebanon location of The White Room. First of all, the decor and lighting of the store is up-scale and luxurious! (Which made me even more excited to try on dresses!) My consultant, Ashley, picked out the dress I purchased- she listened very well when I told her that I was looking for "something I've never seen before.. something unique, and fitted." So glad I had her help since the 10 I picked out looked mediocre on me!
    The alterations for my dress were done by the seamstress on site. I had my initial fitting with her and the dress fit perfectly at the next appointment! Everyone at The White Room Lebanon made my dress experience so memorable and enjoyable! Thank you!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2013

The White Room is a beautiful shop overflowing with breathtaking gowns. Tara was so incredibly helpful as I searched for the perfect dress. I was incredibly picky and had a specific vision in mind- Tara found it right away and was invaluable as I constantly asked her advice/opinions. We ordered my dress, veil, and 6 bridesmaids dresses from them and it was a fabulous experience!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Courtney · Married on 09/21/2013

Great service and great dress selection!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Christy · Married on 09/21/2013

Loved my dress! Gorgeous and reasonable!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Kelsey · Married on 08/31/2013

I had gone in thinking I had my dressed picked out while shopping with my mom in Houston, but figured I would order it closer to home. I went to White Room and asked to try to a couple more dresses just so I could say I tried everything. Talen asked me about my style and literally the first one i tried on i got "the feeling." It was amazing and i truly loved my dress. She totally got me and was able to find something that was within my price range. Something that looked wayyyy more expensive than it actually was! Through out the process Talen was also very informative, helpful, and responsive. I absolutely loved it there!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Lauren · Married on 08/17/2013

Very easy to work with and made me feel special dress shopping during prom season with tons of people around.

Sent on 09/23/2013

I found my wedding dress at the White Room in Murfreesboro. They had a nice selection of beautiful dresses. I absolutely love my dress and had lots of compliments! All the staff was professional and friendly. A seamstress is available at the store and did an excellent job on the hem and bustle! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Christy · Married on 05/18/2013

Wonderful experience!! I had waited until the last minute to get my dress, but they worked with me and took the time I needed to find the perfect dress!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Jamie · Married on 04/27/2013

The White Room in Lebanon provided me with my BEAUTIFUL Maggie Sottero dress for my wedding! They also provided stunning bridesmaids dresses. The service here is fantastic. I have to brag on Talen, She was wonderful! She is a sweet sweet person and I had so much fun meeting with her. She helped me pick out my dress and my bridesmaid dresses. She was prompt on returning email and calls. Any questions I had Talen was there to answer them. I cannot say enough about her!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Candice · Married on 03/23/2013

The White Room was wonderful to work with for my wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses. They were very helpful during the selection process and ordering. With such a large wedding party, they managed to make sure all of the dresses were ordered and arrived on time. Also, the seamstress, TU did an amazing job! My dress required quite a few alterations, but it fit like a glove on the wedding day. Thanks for a wonderful wedding dress!

Sent on 04/04/2013

Rebecca · Married on 12/01/2012

I loved where I got my wedding dress. They were able to do the alterations on site and let me leave my gown there until I was ready to pick it up. That was amazing since my husband and I were living together before the wedding and I didn't want him to see the dress before the wedding. Everyone that works there is nice and helpful!

Sent on 01/14/2013

The staff our amazing. It was the best experience!! Thank you to Tara and Megan for all their help!!!! My dress was amazing.

Sent on 11/10/2012

LOVE the White Room in Lebanon. (haven't been to the one in Murfreesboro). The girls were all super sweet and very helpful. I LOVE my dress and wish I could wear it every day!! :)

Sent on 12/27/2012

Kim · Married on 11/03/2012

Ashley with The Whiet Room made finding my dress a dream! She was attentive, helpful and an absolute delight to work with... she helped me find the most perfect dress.... it was such a special day. My experience was wonderful thanks Ashley and The White Room!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2012

I got my dress and bridesmaids dresses here. Really eat to work with. My dress was very fairly priced. All our dresses were steamed and ready on time. The seamstress that works there is great, as well!

Sent on 11/02/2012

heather · Married on 09/29/2012

I absolutely lovedddd this place! They took a nice long time with me and let me take my time to go back and forth between several dresses. They wrote me a nice thank you card and were so excited with me! This place was this epitome of southern hospitality, they were so sweet, carign and involved in the moment with us! Loved it!

Sent on 10/10/2012
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2012

If you go to White Room in Lebanon, request Celia!! She was so patient as I tried on all the dresses. I used their alterations specialist there and my dress fit perfect!! I have never felt so beautiful as I did in that dress. White Room had a great selection and they were much more helpful than anyone at any bridal warehouse store.

Sent on 10/27/2012