The White Room LLC Reviews

231 | Lebanon, TN

231 Reviews for The White Room LLC

Hope · Married on 08/01/2015

I went into he Lebanon store expecting to look for dresses to get ideas, but did not expect to buy my dress that day. When I started pulling dresses, the consultant, Ashley, was watching closely at what I liked most out of each gown and ended up picking out THE dress for me to try on. It was perfect. She was so good at her job and such a friendly and helpful person. I ended up buying the dress that day because I was so confident it was the one and I never even would have looked at it if it weren't for Ashely.

Sent on 05/30/2015
  • User5320806 · 2+ years ago

I absolutely loved my dress and got many compliments on how beautiful it was!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Laura · Married on 06/20/2015

I had a wonderful experience at The White Room! They had a wonderful selection of dresses and very kind and helpful staff. I told the manager (I cannot think of her name!) what I was looking for and the first dress I tried on was my dream dress! The prices were reasonable (more expensive than David's Bridal, but less expensive than major designers). I would highly recommend The White Room to any brides!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Rachel · Married on 06/13/2015

I bought two prom dresses from The White Room in high school, so naturally it was the first place I went when I started trying on wedding dresses! They have beautiful gowns, friendly staff and a big, new store that is wonderful! After day one, I had a favorite dress, but decided to visit some other stores and look around. I ended up back at The White Room back to my favorite dress! I'm so glad I did. It was beautiful and I received countless compliments. We ended up buying bridesmaids dresses here too, at a discount since I purchased my gown there. That made a lot of difference for my girls! Alterations is wonderful as always, Tu (pronounced "Tho") altered both of my prom dresses and she is amazing and talented. Always friendly and easy to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/31/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/12/2015

I had a great experience buying my wedding dress at The White Room in Lebanon! Ashlee was my fabulous consultant. I recommend making The White Room your first appointment. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Cally · Married on 06/12/2015

I was looking for a specific gown that no other place around had and had been to countless other shops in the state. The White Room had it and worked with my schedule because I had limited times to come to see it and was coming from across the country. They made it work for me and were so sweet. The dress I searched for ended up being the perfect one. It was the "Divina" dress by Maggie Sotterro and was the talk of the day! I couldn't have felt better in it without the team at The White Room but specifically Ashlee who was amazing and always made time to talk with me when I visited. Thanks ya'll! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Katie · Married on 06/06/2015

Amazing service. I had an appointment with my mom and the lady assisting us was such a joy. She helped us stay in budget, all while never making me feel pressured to limit myself. We were the only ones in the store and we felt we had personal attention. It was a dream experience for me and my mom. Found the gown. It was the first one I tried on!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Christina · Married on 05/30/2015

Great place. Beautiful selection of dresses. Found the one in 30 mins

Sent on 12/05/2014

Macy · Married on 05/23/2015

After getting dresses at The White Room in high school for various proms-- I knew exactly where I was going to find the perfect wedding dress. My initial appointment was at 10 AM on a Saturday morning and Celia was the salesperson assigned to me. I told her the style of dress that I wanted and she went above and beyond in helping me find the perfect dress. Melanie, the owner of the shop, has also been SUPER helpful. I cannot recommend the White Room enough. The staff is wonderful and the dress selection is unprecedented.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/16/2015

I bought my dress from the Murfreesboro location and worked with Ann. She was awesome and I ended up finding my dream dress. They've been great to work with and I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 02/14/2015

We had a great experience with the White Room. They made sure we got everything timely even from 170 miles away. The quality of their merchandise (wedding dress and bridesmaid's dresses) for the money can not be beat.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Morgan · Married on 04/18/2015

The White Room Lebanon was amazing! They were so friendly throughout my entire bridal visit and for our bridesmaid and mother of the bride appointments. I couldn't have asked for a better experience finding my dream dress!! Ashlee is truly great!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Going to the White Room was like a scene right out of the movies! Two of my friends got their wedding dresses there so, I had to go. We had the best time and found the most amazing wedding dress. My mom and I came in on a Saturday and while it was busy, the energy was so fun. We were lucky enough to work with Celia who instantly made us feel comfortable and excited. She did a great job of suggesting dresses, giving great feedback and being upfront about prices. There's a huge selection of beautiful gowns that can fit in many budgets. There was no pressure to buy. Just a lot of fun and support. I highly recommend White Room to anyone looking for a wedding dress!

Sent on 04/02/2014
  • Caitlin and Michael

Caitlin · Married on 10/25/2014

The ladies at The White Room are always so nice and friendly. They make you feel special every time you walk through the door. They have a seamstress on site that ROCKS!
    I've been to them for my prom dresses and my wedding dress. I wouldn't have gone any where else!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2014

I have chosen all of my formal dresses since high school from The White Room. Their staff is always helpful and professional, and when it came time to look for my wedding dress there was nowhere else I would have gone. I also ordered my wedding veil and a stunning headband to complete the look and could not have been happier with my choice! Their staff has always been easy to work with and although it's a bit of a drive from Nashville, I recommend it to all of my friends for any formal needs!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Jacqueline · Married on 10/04/2014

I worked with Anne in Murfreesboro and Aaliyah in Lebanon. They were both AWESOME and helped me find the Perfect dress. I received a thank you card after my purchase, which was an unexpected but greatly appreciated touch. I would definitely go back to purchase a dress for any occasion. Love them!

Sent on 12/02/2014

VICKI · Married on 08/09/2014

We purchased my daughter's wedding dress, 5 attendant dresses, and flower girl dress from The White Room in Murfreesboro, TN. We had a wonderful experience every time we visited.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Susanna · Married on 08/02/2014

The girls at the White Room were wonderful to work with! I found my bridal gown, veil, bridesmaid dresses, jewelry, shoes all in this one place! They truly make you feel special there! Also had my alterations done through them as well and my dress fit perfectly! Would definitely recommend!
    ***Shout out to Ashley at the Lebanon store who was especially helpful and sweet!!

Sent on 08/18/2014

I have had such a great experience working with White Room. I found a dress that I love and everyone is so helpful!

Sent on 05/13/2014

I got my wedding dress at the White Room and it was a great experience. They listed to what I wanted and gave me tons of dresses to choose from. I ultimately found the dress I loved and even added my own special touch to make it truly my own. It was a great experience and my bridesmaids were able to find their dresses there as well!

Sent on 07/30/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Michelle · Married on 06/07/2014

Don not waste your time going any where but here for your wedding dress. They are professional and make you feel so very special. Celia was excellent! She stayed in my price range and really listened to what I was looking for. I found my dress on the first visit. It didn't take to long to come in and I was very pleased with service. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Lindsey · Married on 05/24/2014

I purchased my dress and vale at the White Room in Murfreesboro. I could not be more ecstatic about the service i received and how amazing my wedding dress looked the day of the wedding. Tara helped me find a beautiful wedding dress and I never felt that i was being rushed or pushed to buy something I didn't love. After purchasing my wedding dress and the White Room I also had all my bridesmaid dresses ordered from there and again what fantastic service! My girls live all over and the white room was great about fitting them in to try on dresses and working with them for payment options. If you want to feel like a million dollars on your wedding day and not pay a million I would HIGHLY recommend you going to the White Room! Tara is AMAZING!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Janie · Married on 05/23/2014

The White Room in Lebanon TN was wonderful when dealing with our daughter's wedding dress and shoes for both herself and the bridesmaids. They handled the dying of their shoes with just the right color she wanted! Her dress was a Maggie Sottero gown that required no alterations except for the bussell and they recommended a wonderful seamstress who was great and quite reasonable. Every time we entered the store, the gals was so nice and happy to see us. We highly recommend The White Room for all your needs. She also purchased a gorgeous headband and veil that were so pretty!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Jamie · Married on 05/18/2014

Wow. I found my dream dress here! I loved all of my time at The White Room. The manager is very professional and kind-hearted. I ordered the wrong size and my dress didn't fit very well, and I kid you not, you would of thought the manager was the bride - she was just as sad as I was and did everything she could to help me find a solution!

And that leads me to my next point - The White Room seamstress is unbelievable! She was so nice and got that dress on me with ease. My stress level immediately dropped after talking to her - she's a gem! Loved my experience.

Sent on 06/23/2014