The White Room LLC Reviews

231 | Lebanon, TN

231 Reviews for The White Room LLC

Shawn · Married on 11/19/2016

This is a great bridal shop! We went to Lebanon shop and Abby was fantastic! She was so helpful and sweet! You could tell she really cared about and loved what she was doing! My daughter tried on numerous dresses and then she found the one and we wanted to make some changes and they ordered extra lace, ribbon, etc. Abby had so many great suggestions. We bought the wedding dress, bridesmaids and also mother of bride dress at White Room. They all came in on time( actually early). The seamstress they use is also amazing. Beautiful dresses and impeccable service. They steamed dress and veil a few days before wedding as well. Thanks for your great service and Abby is amazing!
    Shawn Coode

Sent on 11/22/2016

Hannah · Married on 11/19/2016

I bought my wedding dress and veil at this bridal salon and also had all my alterations done here. All the bridesmaids dresses were also purchased here. I was very pleased with the service I received and my wedding dress was absolutely beautiful. They helped me to make my dress unique for me and had so many ideas on how to customize it! The order and delivery process was timely and they kept me up-to-date all along the way. The lady who handles all the alterations at the Lebanon location is wonderful and does a fantastic job making the dress fit you perfectly and look exactly how you want. Highly recommend the The White Room Lebanon location for all your wedding dress needs and also for bridesmaid dresses!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Regan · Married on 11/05/2016

I found the perfect dress within minutes of walking into the store. The ladies were very helpful. I had to use their alterations lady and she was phenomenal as well. Love this place!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Nothing but wonderful things to say about my experience with the staff in Murfreesboro!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Lorin · Married on 10/08/2016

This was the first place I went to try on my dress and loved it! Abby was wonderful and very attentive to what I wanted.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Laurie · Married on 10/01/2016

The White Room was the third place I tried on wedding dresses and I was so impressed with the selection, personal attention and store layout. It made for a perfect shopping experience. My gown took my breath away on the big day and I couldn't have felt any more beautiful. Thank you!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Shelby · Married on 08/20/2016

I had an amazing experience with Ann in Murfreesboro TN! She is wonderful and extremely accommodating! I tried on roughly 8 or so dresses, but ultimately bought dress #1. I got it for a a great price and took it home the same day. I cannot wait to walk down down the aisle to my future husband in a beautiful dress thanks to The White Room!!!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Candace · Married on 06/25/2016

I found my perfect Soterro Midgley wedding dress at the Murfreesboro location!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Kenzie · Married on 06/18/2016

I loved the white room of Lebanon! When I walked in I was greeted by name for my appointment it was so professional yet so laid back and relaxing. Jessie helped me find the PERFECT dress she went above and beyond to get it exactly like I wanted!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/29/2016

The white room was recommended by a bridesmaid of mine and I could not have been more happy with my dress and their service. My dress my absolutely gorgeous and I got so many compliments on my wedding day. Also, the staff is amazing, every single person who worked there was so sweet! The seamstress was exceptional. I could go on about how much I loved this place and my dress. I would highly recommend this bridal shop!

Sent on 06/04/2016

I went in to the Lebanon location at lunch one day and worked with Megan. Let me just tell you, this girl was a DREAM COME TRUE! I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she delivered far more than I could have dreamed. I had been to several other locations and they kept putting me in things that did not suit my taste. Megan listened to exactly what I was looking for, my style, etc. She made dress buying so much fun even without my mom or anyone of my bridal party with me. I never thought I would find THE DRESS alone but I totally did. I even told Megan she earned a spot at my wedding because we had so much fun that day!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Maria · Married on 05/21/2016

We used The White Room Murfreesboro for my wedding dress as well as bridesmaid dresses. Anne was my main consultant and she was amazing. She really listened and she was a huge help! They were super accommodating and they were so easy to work with!

Sent on 05/25/2016

The store is beautiful and I love feeling special and like my event is important to them too. I will always check with them before going anywhere else to shop for a special event.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Jennifer · Married on 01/02/2016

I had a great experience with The White Room! At my appointment, my consultant really did a great job of hearing what I wanted and selecting dresses that fit my vision and my price range. She was incredibly helpful and didn't put any sort of pressure on me to purchase that day, which I've heard that some places do. I found a dress I loved, but was nervous about making the final decision. I ended up sleeping on it and going to another bridal salon to shop the next day, but I came back to The White Room to purchase my beautiful wedding dress. I also bought a veil and sash. When the sash arrived, we found that the manufacturer had sewn the snaps on incorrectly, and the White Room immediately found me an appointment at the Murfreesboro location (closer to my home) and had the issue fixed by the end of the day. Very helpful consultants and management, and of course, beautiful gowns!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Megan · Married on 11/28/2015

I bought my dress at The White Room in Lebanon. Cecilia assisted me in trying on wedding dresses and she was beyond helpful. I absolutely loved the dress that I chose, and I received a ton of compliments on my wedding day.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Loved my experience shopping there! Megan was very helpful and made me feel comfortable. They were quick and helpful with alterations! Tu who does the alterations is a miracle working and truly a gem!

Sent on 10/30/2015
  • Melody

Melody · Married on 10/10/2015

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my dress at The White Room in Lebanon. Sadly I can't remember the name of the wonderful consultant who helped me, but all of the staff there were very pleasant and seemed genuinely excited to help me pick a dress and try it on. I had my alterations done using The White Room's seamstress and she was quick and very efficient. I'll shop at The White Room again the next time I need a gown for a formal event.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Tori · Married on 10/10/2015

My experience with Jordan was the easiest and most stress free experience. I purchased my wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses there. She made the experience fun and easy! The dress I ended up choosing was one that she had picked for me. It was completely stunning on and I thank her for her help.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Christina · Married on 09/27/2015

Wonderful service finding my dream dress! They really listen to what you want and stay in budget! The on-site alterations lady was also great. I would highly recommend shopping for your wedding dress here!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/26/2015

I bought my dress at the Lebanon Location. Celia helped my find my dream dress, she was so professional and so helpful. I had my dress altered at the White Room, the lady who altered my dress was amazing!!! I would recommend the White Room in Lebanon to anybody that is looking for a wedding dress

Sent on 10/03/2016

Harmony · Married on 09/20/2015

I absolutely loved the service and people at The White Room when selecting my dress! Ashley and Kaylor were amazing to me and my bridesmaids and kept my budget in mind! :)

Sent on 05/04/2015

Melanie · Married on 09/20/2015

Jordan and the rest of the staff at the White Room are a delight to work with and go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable with the whole process. They made shopping for my wedding dress both fun and stress-free. I waited until the last minute to start shopping and the whole team did everything they could to make sure I got the dress I wanted, on time, for my wedding. I needed alterations done and while I had to have a couple of fittings, the seamstress was very flexible with scheduling and did a great job making sure the dress fit perfectly. I could not be happier with my experience and would highly recommend The White Room in Murfreesboro, TN to anyone looking for the perfect wedding dress.

Sent on 10/13/2015

I LOVE The White Room! I couldn't have asked for better service!

Sent on 01/26/2016

The White Room had so many options and were so patient with me as I tried on dress after dress to find the perfect one!

Sent on 04/22/2015

This first time I came to this place I didn't even plan on finding my wedding dress, and by the third dress I was in love. They have such a great selection and many of their girls who assist you are awesome and so sweet in helping you find your dream dress

Sent on 12/13/2015