The White Flower Bridal Boutique Reviews

1 User photo

The White Flower Bridal Boutique 1
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/27/2015

Such a wonderful bridal boutique! They made finding my dress the easiest part of planning my entire wedding. Everyone that works there is so sweet, and when I made my appointment I had the entire store to myself. It was so relaxing and really fun- plus they found me the most amazing dress.

Sent on 08/07/2015

The ladies at White Flower are exceptional! They truly turn dress shopping into an unforgettable experience! I felt so special, having the boutique all to myself and my friends/family!! They are very quick to respond to any questions before or after your fitting & followed up with me a number of times with no initiation on my part! I love this place!!

Sent on 05/13/2015

I had a wonderful experience at White Flower! They are warm, helpful, and very professional! They also have a beautiful selection of dresses, veils, and accessories! From trying on dresses for the first time, to having my dress altered, to the preservation process, White Flower is attentive and makes the bride feel special! I would highly recommend spending a day a White Flower- You'll feel like a princess!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Sue · Married on 12/05/2014

Everything about this boutique is wonderful! The place is clean, the staff is super friendly and I found my dream dress at an affordable price! I had such a pleasant experience that I would definitely recommend White Flower Boutique to any bride-to-be looking for one-on-one attention and a successful gown find!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Niki · Married on 11/02/2014

I can't even begin to explain how thankful I am for all the ladies that helped me or to Courtney who helped me pick "The One". I came in to my appointment having no idea what I wanted to wear. Unlike most brides the whole dress shopping gave me anxiety and I just wanted to get it over with but that all changed. Courtney made it so easy and fun and I couldn't be happier with the choice I made.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2014

The white flower is the best! They have an amazing selection of beautiful dresses and are so helpful in picking out the perfect dress! They have also been very helpful with referring a seamstress and giving direction on when to begin alterations.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Stacy · Married on 10/23/2014

The entire staff is very professional and very friendly! Very cute and clean boutique. They have tons of accessories to choose from and love the selection of dresses. I did not know what kind of dress I wanted but I found the PERFECT dress with my Mom, Mother-in-law & Sister-in-law. I would recommend all my friends here.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Stacy · Married on 10/11/2014

I visited this boutique with both my sisters and Mom. The setting was perfect, they greeted us with waters and snacks right away and made us feel at home! We were comfortable during our entire visit(mind you they block out 1.5hrs just for the bride to cherish the memories with family/friends)! I told the lady who was helping me what I was looking for and she had the PERFECT dress in mind! Sure enough, she listened to what I wanted and picked my DREAM dress! I would recommended The White Flower Bridal boutique to everyone! After all, that moment should be all about you and the loved one's you are with and that's exactly what the girls at the White Flower strive for!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Amy · Married on 09/13/2014

I am so glad I was referred to The White Flower shop to look for my wedding dress! I had planned to go to three different shops the day I got my girls together to go dress shopping and the White Flower was first on my list. We were given an entire store to ourselves, including a ton of dresses in my price range! (no temptation, phew!) I tried 6 dresses on and the 4th one was THE one!! I totally had a moment with my mom's and friends and knew it was perfect. I believe it was Jessica who was our bridal associate that day, and she did a great job of helping me pick the right dress. I didn't feel pressured or pushed, and she was super accommodating to find exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend the White Flower girls to any to-be brides!! It was such a fun and memorable experience.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Heather · Married on 08/16/2014

This boutique and the staff made dress shopping a great experience. They were so personable. Brittany took the time to listen to the elements I wanted and didn't want in a dress.She didn't try to oversell me, which I appreciated. She kept in touch with me in the months it took for the dress to arrive and was willing to answer any question I had. They even came to my first fitting to add their expertise and knowledge. The seamstress that they recommended was great (in her work and pricing). I appreciated their handwritten note that we received just two weeks shy of being married. I wish I could shop for a dress again!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Jess · Married on 08/08/2014

The girls at White Flower were amazing. Each appointment is private and you have at least one lady waiting on you hand and foot. They will skype call your best friend from across the country so you can get her opinion and will help you make a decision you will be happy with.

Sent on 08/25/2014
  • Chandra

Chandra · Married on 06/07/2014

I absolutely loved my experience at The White Flower. It is a personal, one-on-one experience with a very professional staff. You really feel like you are being treated as a princess. They also will lend you their opinion (if you want it) but in a very professional way that I completely trusted. I felt so comfortable and so taken care of. They also gave me a great recommendation for a place to find bridesmaid dresses that I appreciated. I thought their selection of designers and gowns was perfect in that there was enough variety to try everything I wanted, but it wasn't too overwhelming.

Sent on 03/10/2014

If you want to feel like a princess, this is the place. THe shop itself is so personal and inviting, when you are trying on dresses at an appointment, you have the whole place to yourself (or with 1 other person) with locked doors, so you really get special attention. Water, snacks and champagne (with purchase of course) are a real nice detail. Stacy, who helped me pick out my dress, was endlessly patient, kind and didn't try to sell me on anything I wasn't crazy about, which I greatly appreciated. After I bought the dress of my dreams, she sent me a handwritten congratulations card which I really liked... a very thoughtful business move. And lastly, my dress was spectacularly perfect for me. =)

Sent on 07/04/2014

The White Flower was the second bridal boutique I went to and my dress ended up being the first dress I tried on there. I would never go anywhere else for a dress. It is private appointments only so you are the only one in the shop with whoever you bring. I told them my budget and they did not bring me a single dress over my budget (unlike the other bridal shop I went to)! Before I tried on each dress, they told me the cost of the dress. As soon as my dress came in, they called me just to come in to see it. They kept reminding me when important deadlines (such as time to get alterations) came up. They also kept checking back with me to see if I needed anything. Overall, fantastic! They made finding the dress a wonderful experience and have been so responsive and helpful the entire time.

Sent on 04/22/2014

Kathryn · Married on 05/10/2014

I loved loved loved my dress! Brittany helped me during my consultations and was so sweet! I felt really comfortable with her. Brittany was actually the bride that picked the dress I ended up wearing! She knows her stuff! Some of the dresses can be pricey, but I was able to find a few to fit within my budget. If you are looking in San Diego, you have to check out The White Flower Bridal Boutique!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Andrea · Married on 04/19/2014

The White Flower is my recommended choice when it comes to finding a wedding dress. I traveled from Arizona to find my dress in San Diego and decided after all the great reviews I would make an appointment. I was not disappointed. The dresses were all beautiful and the selection was great. I told them my price point and they kept me in my price point and were so helpful. I loved my dress and everyone was in love with it too. Thank you again for all your help Stacey!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Courtney, the owner, is professional, kind, and makes you feel like a princess during your appointment. She did a fantastic job helping me find the perfect dress and was very accommodating to my family and friends who joined me in my wedding dress shopping adventure.

Sent on 06/16/2013

Adrianna · Married on 03/17/2013

Courtney and her team are fantastic, and I highly recommend them for professional, personalized, and warm service. I purchased my Justine M Couture wedding jewelry (necklace, earrings, bracelet, and hair comb) from White Flower. I highly recommend attending a Justine M Couture trunk show at the White Flower to find beautiful accessories for your wedding that will become family heirlooms.

Justine, the owner and designer for Justine M Couture, was at the trunk show. The array of lovely jewelry could have been overwhelming, but Justine, Courtney, and their colleagues made the process of selecting accessories fun and easy. They have a great sense of style, and they helped me select pieces that I love and that worked wonderfully for my wedding. Their helpfulness, combined with the great space of the store, made the trunk show very enjoyable.

I ordered some pieces at the trunk show and some pieces later on. The ladies at White Flower were always responsive, helpful, and delightful!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Suzanne · Married on 10/13/2012

Courtney and everyone at White Flower did a great job with my wedding dress! I did a round of shopping at the LA designers and Courtney was even more professional than them! She closes the whole shop so she can focus on one bride at a time and then she tastefully directs you to dresses within your budget. I ended up perfectly fitting all her samples so I got my dress for half the price! Who can beat that? Then she helped me perfectly accessorize and informed me of sales so I didn't have to pay full price for those either. She has impeccable taste and style so everything in the shop is just beautiful. This place is first class all the way!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Natalie · Married on 09/15/2012

It does not get any better than this boutique. The dresses are amazing and the service is like no other boutique in San Diego. The shop closes down for your appointment so it is just you, the consultant and your friends or family. Friends and family are not local? That is ok...you can skype!! I had a hard time (to say the least) deciding on a dress and Courtney was soooo patient with me. Let me come in and try on the dress without any pressure. Once I bought the dress, the service did not stop. She helped me find accessories, set up alterations appointments, and even helped me get a rush bridesmaid dress even though it was not originally ordered through her store!

Hands down, this was one of my favorite parts of my wedding process.

Sent on 10/03/2012
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/24/2012

I had a fabulous experience going into the shop and working with Courtney. I even went to a few more shops in the area on the same day, but the experience was not as great as The White Flower and the selection was exactly the classic style I wanted! We came back and it was an easy decision to purchase the second dress I tried that day. I would recommend brides visit the shop for a personal and unique experience.

Sent on 04/04/2012
  • Devin

Devin · Married on 02/19/2012

I bought my dream dress at The White Flower and had my dream wedding dress shopping experience with Courtney!! About a month after I got engaged, I ripped a picture of a dress out of a magazine and said "this is my wedding dress..." After finding that The White Flower carried this designer and this dress in particular, I made an appointment. From the moment I walked in the store, I felt like I was the only bride in the world with Courtney! All appointments are private, which I loved, so you can have the entire store to yourself to make this important decision. After trying on the dress I saw in the magazine, I had that "it's the one" moment and have never loved a dress more. Courtney was so sweet and helped me every step of the way! I was there with my future mother in law and sister in law and because my parents were in another state, she was able to Skype my parents in so they could be a part of the special occasion! They loved it and were very thankful to get to have some part in the experience. Later, when I went to San Diego for my bachelorette party, I took all my bridesmaids to see the dress and the appointment was one of my most special memories. Courtney let us look around, sip champagne and let me try on some of the dresses for the girls. They loved it and I had such a special moment with these girls, thanks to Courtney. Courtney was sweet, helpful and friendly and kept me updated every step of the way about my dress order. When it came time for alterations, she took special care to find a seamstress in Arizona for me and I was again, completely thankful to her for taking some of the stress off and making it the perfect wedding dress experience for me. The White Flower is cozy, beautiful, clean, and a bride's dream for a wedding dress store and I would absolutely recommend it to any bride looking for their dress!

Sent on 03/02/2012
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 01/21/2012

Courtney is truly wonderful! She is so sweet and welcoming! Her boutique is very cute and you feel special because when you schedule an appointment, the boutique is reserved just for you for two hours. The first dress I tried on is the one I wore on my wedding day. It was the one that Courtney recommended. I promise you that your dressing shopping experience at The White Flower will be memorable.

Sent on 05/29/2012

desiree · Married on 11/19/2011

Courtney was a joy to work with..Easy and smart. Loved her boutique and that she met with us privately, closing the shop for each visit. Very professional.

Sent on 04/16/2012

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2011

Courtney is the absolute BEST! Getting your dress from anywhere else would be a crime. Personal service and unique dresses. A superstar!

Sent on 11/30/2011