The White Dress Reviews

The White Dress 5
The White Dress 6
The White Dress 7
  • aerfgsdfg · Getting married on 05/29/2023

The shop is beautiful! I have not seen one like it! Customer service was excellent. They allowed me time to look through the dresses, and made suggestions as well. They were not pushy at all about having to purchase a dress that day. I was also able to get an appointment the same day I called!
    I could forsee one issue for plus sized women wanting to try on dresses. They only had one size of each dress on hand. Being smaller (102lb, 5'2") they were able to pin the dresses back. They are able to order a variety of sized.

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Getting married on 10/03/2020

The White Dress is the place to find your dream dress!

I said YES to my dress at The White Dress!! Meg was my consultant during my appointment and she was wonderful! She listened to everything I wanted and didn’t want. She even helped to customize my dress to make it my perfect dress! This was the first place that I went to try on dresses and it was the last!! I can’t explain how incredibly helpful, professional, and kind everyone was at The White Dress. Thank you for the amazing experience!

• Morgan

Morgan · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful!

My experience was amazing! They really listen and don’t always butter things up. They are honest and so kind. This was my second time shopping and I found the one so fast!

• Julia

Julia Dennis · Getting married on 09/21/2019

I found THE dress!!

I highly, highly recommend scheduling your first dress appointment at The White Dress. I have had an amazing experience with everyone I have came in contact with here. This was my first and only stop, I said YES TO THE DRESS and am so happy that I chose to work with the ladies at TWD. Kristy and Nerissa were my consultants, but I am sure they are all amazing. The dress I chose, the Kristy talked me into trying, ended up being the dress that I LOVED. It was the opposite of what I thought I wanted so I am so glad she got me into it! Not only were they great with me, but they were great with the guests I brought along, making conversation with them while I was getting changed into the next dress. The top things that stood out to me about my visit were: Everyone was friendly, they didnt suggest anything that was out of my budget, they were patient and never pressured me to buy anything. Once I found THE dress, I was able to customize it to make it my own which is something I am super excited about. We did a champagne toast and took a ton of pictures, which I am so happy we had the opportunity to do. Make TWD your first stop and you wont regret it!

Kayla · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Great experience!

The White Dress had amazing, knowledgeable staff that made us feel right at home. They had a variety of styles of dresses to choose from and continue to provide you with great service and give you discounts once you have purchased your dress. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Mallorie Mccool · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Best dress shop!!

Cannot day how great this place was!!

• Stephanie

Stephanie Cyrus · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Perfection

TWD is the most amazing bridal shop ever! Kristy & her team at TWD have perfected their business; it truly feels like a family.

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth Palmer · Getting married on 07/27/2019

The 2nd Easiest "Yes" I've Ever Said

Right after saying the easiest "yes" to my fiance, I said the easiest "yes" to my dress at The White Dress. Had such a fantastic time there! It was my first and only stop for my bridal gown. Meg was my consultant and she was absolutely fantastic. She was professional, patience, and I felt that she gave me her honest opinion. The store was pretty busy while we were there but with our appointment we had a beautiful and comfortable space to try on dresses, and again Meg gave me her full attention. To have a sales person really see my reactions and listen to what I wanted, liked, disliked, desired, etc really makes a difference. And because she did... she actually picked out my dress = ) With a champagne toast to celebrate, I didn't feel pushed or rushed to get out of my dream dress or head to the register. When I did the staff at the desk were so helpful, reassuring, and answered all the questions I had before I even asked them. Couldn't have asked for more! Had a wonderful time and would recommend to ANY bride!

Kelly · Getting married on 06/01/2019

had the most wonderful experience at The White Dress. I came in with my mom and sister one day randomly over summer and they were so happy and eager to help me look for my dress even without an appointment or anything! The store overall had a very open and homey feel and they really made me just feel welcome and like they were just as excited as me. This was the very first store I tried and so I tried on a massive amount and variety of dresses to help get a feel for what I liked and Annie was beyond helpful and made the picking of dresses and getting them on and off easy and pleasant. Annie really went above and beyond hand picking dresses that had aspects of what I liked from dresses I had already tried on. I then came back months later for a trunk show and said yes to one of my original dresses! The trunk show was a great experience and I really loved being a part of that. Kristy, the owner, was there and was so helpful and warm and just yet another amazing lady working towards my dream dress. Overall, this place was my very first and very last stop for my wedding dress. They have a huge variety of wedding dresses and include quite a bit of every different style. It had such a great atmosphere and all of the ladies working were genuine and extremely helpful and I cannot wait to go back to start shopping for my bridesmaid dresses!

Kristina · Getting married on 05/11/2019

The white dress was perfect in every way. I traveled to Brighton, Mi from Louisville, Ky. Everyone at the shop was so personable and friendly. The shop was so cute and everything I ever imagined. I ended up buying a dress I would have never thought of trying. My consultant listened to me and she found the perfect dress. I never felt uncomfortable or over whelmed by the process. My consultant made me feel so relaxed. I recommend this place to any bride!

The White Dress 8

Callie · Getting married on 05/11/2019

TWD is absolutely amazing! Their attentive staff made me feel welcomed from the moment I walked in the door and the little details throughout the store made me feel at home! I was never rushed to stay within a time frame at my appointment, and they worked with me while I changed my mind on styles! I would HIGHLY recommend to all brides!!!

Savannah · Getting married on 05/10/2019

The White Dress was the best bridal experience that I have had! I went to 4 different places and felt as though I would never find MY dress. I went to The White Dress twice. The first time I thought I had found my dress, so I went back a few weeks later and I was wrong.... once I went back I was the only bride in the shop and everyone was so willing to help and listen to my wants and I found not only THE dress but my absolute dream dress!!!!! All of the TWD staff was there to help me and to make me feel so special. All of the dresses were so reasonably priced and gorgeous! Also, it is all organized by style which is SUPER helpful. It truly was the greatest experience and everything I could have asked for in a bridal shop.

Paige · Getting married on 02/08/2019

The White Dress in Brighton, MI was a wonderful wedding dress store! I absolutely loved the atmosphere, and the entire staff was so helpful and sweet. Their dress selection was beyond amazing, and their spacious dressing rooms made the experience very enjoyable. The staff/owner really focus on helping you find exactly what you are looking for and making you a happy bride. I would highly recommend this store to any bride in the area looking for their dream dress!

Lauren · Married on 12/29/2018

I had a wonderful experience at TWD! They were my 3rd store that I went to and I found my dress there. They have wonderful customer service with lots of thoughtful touches. When we got there, we greeted by friendly staff. I went for a sample sale so they showed us a tour of the store including an explanation of the sample sale. Not once did anyone treat me lesser b/c I was there for a sample gown. The experience was just as special as if I were trying on a dress to order.The consultant I worked with had already taken a look at my pinterest board and showed me options based off what I seemed to like. We were allowed to search for the dresses ourselves and take as many pictures as we wanted. The quality of dresses was better than the previous stores I had shopped at and were significantly more flattering on me at TWD. The experience was great for the girls shopping with me b/c the consultant took care of everything and my girls got to sit in a private viewing area to see the dresses once they were on and pinned back. There were other private areas for other brides and I could hear other girls having just as great of an experience and "saying yes to the dress." After seeing what a great store TWD is, my best friend who is also engaged, scheduled her own appointment in which she also found her dress. I'd recommend them, and have recommended them, to anyone!

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2018

I don’t think I could say enough amazing things about TWD! My consultant Annie was not only amazing but she ended up picking out the dress I picked! I walked in knowing three major things I didn’t want! Ball gown, tight fitting and no strapless, Annie listened and allowed myself, my mom and my MOH to pick out some dresses we liked and then Annie pulled a few! The very last dress I put on was one she pulled and it was the one, best part is it was strapless and tight fitting! Ahh I seriously thought I knew what I wanted but Annie took all my likes and dislikes about the dresses I tried on and listened and was able to find the perfect dress to match my vision! I would recommend this shop to any and every bride! Not only was it a wonderful experience but it was my first time shopping and didn’t think I’d walk out with a dress! Thank you ladies so so much for helping me find the best most wonderful dress to make my day amazing!! To top it off we got to do a champagne toast and Annie let me and my group enjoy the moment alone and take it all in!

Rachel · Married on 10/27/2018

From the moment I stepped into The White Dress, I felt comfortable and like I was special. I had been to two other stores that same day and I was feeling a little tired and frustrated. But my consultant, Lisa, was so helpful and not at all pushy, which is exactly what I needed after a long day of shopping. I ended up narrowing it down to two dresses at the end and they were both my favorites from the whole day--this store has so many beautiful options. Lisa and the Kristy, the owner, were insanely patient with me as I tried on both dresses multiple times, walked around the store to see them in different lighting, and tried on various accessories. Even when the store closed and we were the last people there, I didn't feel rushed. I ended up choosing my dream dress and we celebrated with champagne. It was a great experience, and the perfect end to the day. I would recommend The White Dress to anyone looking for both their dream dress and an amazing experience!

Kristen · Married on 10/26/2018

A coworker of mine recommended TWD and I 100% understand why! The owner is fantastic and hands on, the staff is knowledgeable and friendly, and they have a large selection of stunning gowns. I had such a great time finding my dress and I’m so glad I came here!

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

I truly love this place and would highly recommend! As a Brighton native, when I saw that this place had opened up down Main St., I swore that I would visit it when I became engaged. Many of my friends have also gotten their dresses from here, so needless to say, I was so excited to make that first appointment. This was the first place I went to try on dresses and I wasn't expecting to find "the one" on the first visit, but I was wrong! Everyone that I worked with was fantastic (Kristy/Krystin) and they definitely went above and beyond to make sure I found "the one."What I loved most about this place was that they had a wide variety of dresses--including the more eccentric/non-traditional ones that I was going for. They even picked out dresses that I hadn't ever thought of trying on before, which made my decision even harder! In the end, they were very patient with my indecisive mind and helped me narrow my decision down until I finally found what I was looking for. Until I visited TWD, I hadn't really thought about what I would look like as a bride on my wedding day and now I can't wait to walk down the aisle in my dress! Overall, it was a wonderful experience!

Molly · Married on 10/13/2018

I am so happy I decided to come here for my bridal gown. Annie knew the perfect dress for me even though I would never have picked it out myself, and did not plan to leave the salon having chosen a dress. I would recommend everyone go here. They have an excellent selection of dresses, and they are reasonably priced. I had a book full of dresses and fully expected to spend months looking for gown. Thank goodness Annie knew what to pick!

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2018

I wish I could rate TWD beyond 5 stars and give them 10. Annie was my bridal consultant and she was simply amazing! She went above and beyond and knew exactly what I wanted and didn’t want. She actually pulled the dress that I said yes too! Everything from the customer service to the dress selection was awesome. TWD really makes you feel like part of their family! Definitely check them out if you are looking for the perfect dress shopping experience.

Jaime · Married on 09/22/2018

After having a poor experience else where, and knowing I loved Stella York, I booked an appointment with the girls at The White Dress! My appointment fell during their Stella York trunk show and I couldn't be more thankful for that. I found the dress of my dreams there! (which could end up being 1 of a kind) :) I would highly recommend any bride looking for a great dress to try them out!

Tiffany · Married on 09/15/2018

Nothing but great things to say about TWD! This was the first bridal shop that I went to so I wasn’t sure what to expect, but my experience was amazing from the minute I walked in the door. Everyone made me feel so comfortable, special & beautiful and they have such a wide variety (style & price)! My stylist, Krystin, was so helpful and was able to quickly figure out ‘my style’ and offered great recommendations. We had a pretty private area (comfortably fit the 7 of us), and other friendly faces from the shop popped into the room throughout my visit to offer additional feedback (always nice to get feedback from the experts)!
    I loved quite a few of the dresses that I tried on but the third dress that I tried on instantly wowed me and my family. I didn’t buy it that day but couldn’t stop thinking about it (even after trying on 10+ more dress) so I ended up going back a week later to try it on again and ordered it.
    I emailed the shop with some questions after my first visit and Kristy, the owner, always responded very quickly. She remembered me from my visit the week prior which really impressed me since she meets so many brides. She offered to let me come in early for my second visit, before they opened, since they were fully booked that day. Kristy was there during my second visit and recognized me right away, and my stylist that day, Katelyn, was just as friendly & helpful.
    I went to three other shops after TWD & the experience just wasn’t the same… the others were okay but not great. One of the shops wouldn’t even let me look at or pick dresses on my own – they insisted on picking for me based on pictures that I showed them. At TWD, they gave me space & let me and my family look around so I could decide what I wanted to try on – but also brought in some options that they thought I would like too. TWD definitely has the biggest selection and friendliest staff. Overall, TWD definitely gets 5+ stars in my book. Thanks for the great experience!

The White Dress 9
    The White Dress 10

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

I had an amazing experience selecting my dress from here! The experience was very personable and laid back. I would 100% recommend The White Dress to any bride finding her perfect gown.

Casey · Married on 09/01/2018

Absolutely would suggest this place for any bride-to-be! They are professional, facilities very clean, they have an eye for what will suite you on your big day. Everyone was so helpful and they definitely made me feel like a princess during my visit :) good job TWD!