The White Dress Reviews

The White Dress 5
The White Dress 6
The White Dress 7
  • aerfgsdfg · Getting married on 05/29/2023

The shop is beautiful! I have not seen one like it! Customer service was excellent. They allowed me time to look through the dresses, and made suggestions as well. They were not pushy at all about having to purchase a dress that day. I was also able to get an appointment the same day I called!
    I could forsee one issue for plus sized women wanting to try on dresses. They only had one size of each dress on hand. Being smaller (102lb, 5'2") they were able to pin the dresses back. They are able to order a variety of sized.

Sent on 05/15/2013
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Getting married on 10/03/2020

The White Dress is the place to find your dream dress!

I said YES to my dress at The White Dress!! Meg was my consultant during my appointment and she was wonderful! She listened to everything I wanted and didn’t want. She even helped to customize my dress to make it my perfect dress! This was the first place that I went to try on dresses and it was the last!! I can’t explain how incredibly helpful, professional, and kind everyone was at The White Dress. Thank you for the amazing experience!

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Haylee

Haylee Cornett · Getting married on 06/20/2020

I wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

I cannot say enough about The White Dress. I was looking for a specific Madison James dress that I couldn't find ANYWHERE. From the moment I called asking about it to the moment I left with my dress, my experience with the ladies at TWD was absolutely phenomenal.

I called on a Wednesday and they got me in for an appointment on Saturday. Even though we were a half hour late because of the weather, they still kept my appointment and were so friendly! I was in and out in about 15 minutes with my dream dress ($299 in their sample sale!!). It fits like a glove and their customer service has been amazing - they even sent a handwritten thank-you note.

Shout out to Ashley, Marissa and Haley. They truly made me feel like a special bride. Thanks again!

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Leanne Johnson · Getting married on 06/04/2020

AMAZING, patient, understanding and caring

Meagan was the absolute best with helping me pick out my wedding dress. She was so understanding and patient, asked all the right questions and she was the one that ended up finding the dress that I truly loved. I could not say enough good things about TWD and I am so happy with the experience I had there

Sent on 04/28/2019
    The White Dress 8
  • Jaymie

Jaymie Smith · Getting married on 05/09/2020

THE wedding shop

The perfect wedding shop! I can’t recommend this shop enough. The staff is AMAZING! They know there stuff. They’re able to watch your reactions and listen to your requests and pull dresses for you. That’s exactly what happened to me, and that’s the dress I ended up choosing. There selection is outstanding also. They have so many different options at all different price points. This is THE place you need in your life, to get the perfect dress.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Mary Fitzgerald · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Best Experience Ever

The White Dress was my first dress shop I went to. The entire staff was AMAZING and made me feel so comfortable when trying on dresses. When I came back to the store with 9 of my family members (including 3 grandmas), they made everyone excited for my dress! I had visited one other bridal store and the customer service couldn't even compare to The White Dress.. I would 100% tell every bride to make the trip to find their dress here :)

Sent on 05/13/2019

Ariel · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful dresses

The dresses are beautiful and all the ladies were so nice. Annie picked out tons of dresses I would have never even thought to try on. I had a hard time choosing the one because I loved so many dresses here. I said yes to the dress and got to do a champagne toast to top off the wonderful experience! Went to a few other places to try on dresses before here and none compare! No rush or pressure to pick a dress.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Morgan

Morgan · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful!

My experience was amazing! They really listen and don’t always butter things up. They are honest and so kind. This was my second time shopping and I found the one so fast!

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Julia

Julia Dennis · Getting married on 09/21/2019

I found THE dress!!

I highly, highly recommend scheduling your first dress appointment at The White Dress. I have had an amazing experience with everyone I have came in contact with here. This was my first and only stop, I said YES TO THE DRESS and am so happy that I chose to work with the ladies at TWD. Kristy and Nerissa were my consultants, but I am sure they are all amazing. The dress I chose, the Kristy talked me into trying, ended up being the dress that I LOVED. It was the opposite of what I thought I wanted so I am so glad she got me into it! Not only were they great with me, but they were great with the guests I brought along, making conversation with them while I was getting changed into the next dress. The top things that stood out to me about my visit were: Everyone was friendly, they didnt suggest anything that was out of my budget, they were patient and never pressured me to buy anything. Once I found THE dress, I was able to customize it to make it my own which is something I am super excited about. We did a champagne toast and took a ton of pictures, which I am so happy we had the opportunity to do. Make TWD your first stop and you wont regret it!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Kayla · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Great experience!

The White Dress had amazing, knowledgeable staff that made us feel right at home. They had a variety of styles of dresses to choose from and continue to provide you with great service and give you discounts once you have purchased your dress. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Allyssa · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Amazing experience

Mary was my assistant for my special day and she was truly amazing! I had a "not so great" experience the day before for my first dress shopping appointment at another salon that left me feeling a little on edge - it was chaotic, overwhelming, and I felt like the assistant was dressing me as if I were her and not listening to my vision (I will admit I am a low-stress bride that didn't do a ton of research because I wanted to be open-minded). HOWEVER, Mary was a breath of fresh air! Her bubbly energy was contagious and she created the most AMAZING and FUN experience for myself and my rather large party which I knew going in, was a lot to ask (I have the type of family where everyone loves to be a part of it and it's hard to say no to those wanting to come - I even had my bridesmaid who lives out-of-state there on FaceTime). The whole experience was so exciting as my bridal party, mom and soon-to-be mother-in-law got to look through all of the BEAUTIFUL gowns selecting our favorites - I felt like a princess! This was a challenging situation with helping all of the women feel included I am sure, but she did it effortlessly! It was the most fun experience of my whole wedding planning and she helped me to find my dress in no time! I didn't even have to go through my likes or dislikes - she looked at the dresses we selected, helped me to find what silhouette complimented my frame the best, and while I thought I had found the perfect dress, she took out a dress she just HAD to show me and it was the dress of my dreams!!! I have never felt more beautiful in my life - truly a magical, effortless, fun experience that myself and my party continue to rave about as we look back on it! Thank you Mary and The White Dress for a memorable day!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Mallorie Mccool · Married on 08/10/2019

Best dress shop!!

Cannot day how great this place was!!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Cyrus · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfection

TWD is the most amazing bridal shop ever! Kristy & her team at TWD have perfected their business; it truly feels like a family.

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Palmer · Married on 07/27/2019

The 2nd Easiest "Yes" I've Ever Said

Right after saying the easiest "yes" to my fiance, I said the easiest "yes" to my dress at The White Dress. Had such a fantastic time there! It was my first and only stop for my bridal gown. Meg was my consultant and she was absolutely fantastic. She was professional, patience, and I felt that she gave me her honest opinion. The store was pretty busy while we were there but with our appointment we had a beautiful and comfortable space to try on dresses, and again Meg gave me her full attention. To have a sales person really see my reactions and listen to what I wanted, liked, disliked, desired, etc really makes a difference. And because she did... she actually picked out my dress = ) With a champagne toast to celebrate, I didn't feel pushed or rushed to get out of my dream dress or head to the register. When I did the staff at the desk were so helpful, reassuring, and answered all the questions I had before I even asked them. Couldn't have asked for more! Had a wonderful time and would recommend to ANY bride!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Kelly · Married on 06/01/2019

had the most wonderful experience at The White Dress. I came in with my mom and sister one day randomly over summer and they were so happy and eager to help me look for my dress even without an appointment or anything! The store overall had a very open and homey feel and they really made me just feel welcome and like they were just as excited as me. This was the very first store I tried and so I tried on a massive amount and variety of dresses to help get a feel for what I liked and Annie was beyond helpful and made the picking of dresses and getting them on and off easy and pleasant. Annie really went above and beyond hand picking dresses that had aspects of what I liked from dresses I had already tried on. I then came back months later for a trunk show and said yes to one of my original dresses! The trunk show was a great experience and I really loved being a part of that. Kristy, the owner, was there and was so helpful and warm and just yet another amazing lady working towards my dream dress. Overall, this place was my very first and very last stop for my wedding dress. They have a huge variety of wedding dresses and include quite a bit of every different style. It had such a great atmosphere and all of the ladies working were genuine and extremely helpful and I cannot wait to go back to start shopping for my bridesmaid dresses!

Sent on 11/12/2017
  • Kristyn

Kristyn · Married on 06/01/2019

June Wedding

Everyone at The White Dress was so helpful and kind! I highly recommend! It is such a cute shop and it was so fun to pick out dresses at my appointment to try on! I found my dress and had my fittings done there as well! If was an easy process and made wedding planning much smoother!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Sheree

Sheree · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful wedding dresses

Had scheduled appointments at 3 vendors. White dress was the first and last bridal salon we went to for the wedding service. From the beginning thru fittings the service was exceptional. Made you feel like a princess. A huge assortment of dresses and veils. Tammy the seamstress was excellent and fun to work with per alterations.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Kristina · Married on 05/11/2019

The white dress was perfect in every way. I traveled to Brighton, Mi from Louisville, Ky. Everyone at the shop was so personable and friendly. The shop was so cute and everything I ever imagined. I ended up buying a dress I would have never thought of trying. My consultant listened to me and she found the perfect dress. I never felt uncomfortable or over whelmed by the process. My consultant made me feel so relaxed. I recommend this place to any bride!

Sent on 03/18/2018
    The White Dress 9

Callie · Married on 05/11/2019

TWD is absolutely amazing! Their attentive staff made me feel welcomed from the moment I walked in the door and the little details throughout the store made me feel at home! I was never rushed to stay within a time frame at my appointment, and they worked with me while I changed my mind on styles! I would HIGHLY recommend to all brides!!!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Savannah · Married on 05/10/2019

The White Dress was the best bridal experience that I have had! I went to 4 different places and felt as though I would never find MY dress. I went to The White Dress twice. The first time I thought I had found my dress, so I went back a few weeks later and I was wrong.... once I went back I was the only bride in the shop and everyone was so willing to help and listen to my wants and I found not only THE dress but my absolute dream dress!!!!! All of the TWD staff was there to help me and to make me feel so special. All of the dresses were so reasonably priced and gorgeous! Also, it is all organized by style which is SUPER helpful. It truly was the greatest experience and everything I could have asked for in a bridal shop.

Sent on 07/29/2017
  • Justine

Justine · Married on 04/06/2019

Fantastic Wedding Dresses!

Kristy, the owner is fabulous. My dress came in at the perfect time and they already anticipated my future bridal dress fittings! I did not have to stress about getting it fitted in time. I was able to pick up my dress the day before my wedding and store it there until then! I also ordered my bridesmaid dresses here and they were absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't have asked for a better dress selection! Thank you to The White Dress Shop!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    The White Dress 10
    The White Dress 11
    The White Dress 12
    The White Dress 13

Paige · Married on 02/08/2019

The White Dress in Brighton, MI was a wonderful wedding dress store! I absolutely loved the atmosphere, and the entire staff was so helpful and sweet. Their dress selection was beyond amazing, and their spacious dressing rooms made the experience very enjoyable. The staff/owner really focus on helping you find exactly what you are looking for and making you a happy bride. I would highly recommend this store to any bride in the area looking for their dream dress!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/29/2018

I had a wonderful experience at TWD! They were my 3rd store that I went to and I found my dress there. They have wonderful customer service with lots of thoughtful touches. When we got there, we greeted by friendly staff. I went for a sample sale so they showed us a tour of the store including an explanation of the sample sale. Not once did anyone treat me lesser b/c I was there for a sample gown. The experience was just as special as if I were trying on a dress to order.The consultant I worked with had already taken a look at my pinterest board and showed me options based off what I seemed to like. We were allowed to search for the dresses ourselves and take as many pictures as we wanted. The quality of dresses was better than the previous stores I had shopped at and were significantly more flattering on me at TWD. The experience was great for the girls shopping with me b/c the consultant took care of everything and my girls got to sit in a private viewing area to see the dresses once they were on and pinned back. There were other private areas for other brides and I could hear other girls having just as great of an experience and "saying yes to the dress." After seeing what a great store TWD is, my best friend who is also engaged, scheduled her own appointment in which she also found her dress. I'd recommend them, and have recommended them, to anyone!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2018

I don’t think I could say enough amazing things about TWD! My consultant Annie was not only amazing but she ended up picking out the dress I picked! I walked in knowing three major things I didn’t want! Ball gown, tight fitting and no strapless, Annie listened and allowed myself, my mom and my MOH to pick out some dresses we liked and then Annie pulled a few! The very last dress I put on was one she pulled and it was the one, best part is it was strapless and tight fitting! Ahh I seriously thought I knew what I wanted but Annie took all my likes and dislikes about the dresses I tried on and listened and was able to find the perfect dress to match my vision! I would recommend this shop to any and every bride! Not only was it a wonderful experience but it was my first time shopping and didn’t think I’d walk out with a dress! Thank you ladies so so much for helping me find the best most wonderful dress to make my day amazing!! To top it off we got to do a champagne toast and Annie let me and my group enjoy the moment alone and take it all in!

Sent on 02/07/2018