THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM Reviews

46 | Oakland, MD

46 Reviews for THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM

Brittany Noll · Getting married on 11/07/2021

Absolutely would recommend!

I went to my friends wedding here in September. Everything about this place was absolutely perfect. The food was delicious and was set up buffet style. The decor was fitting and clean. The view of the ceremony was absolutely breathtaking to include a gorgeous bright blue pond. The barn itself, jaw dropping.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Barbara

Barbara Benton Goehringer · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Vendor Providing Services

I am a Wedding vendor who is fortunate enough to provide services at the White Barn quite often. I witness many brides, all different in their own way. Brittney and Matt have a beautiful way of making their venue unique for each and every bride. The attention to detail is "spot on" every event. Their attentiveness to their clients is impeccable. I feel honored to be a part of the history of weddings being created at this venue.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Amanda Benton · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!

This venue is absolutely beautiful! We just had our wedding on Oct. 19th and everything was perfect! Brittney is extremely helpful and makes sure everything and everyone is perfectly in place so you don’t have to worry about anything. I highly recommend this venue!

Shannon Martin · Married on 10/12/2019

Dream come true!

I recently had my wedding at The White Barn.... and it was literally a dream come true! The barn is decorated so classy and elegant! Brittney put so much work into all the little details of the wedding and made the whole day go so smooth! I have nothing but amazing memories from our big day and would 10/10 recommend this venue, Brittney, and her team!

• Jordan

Jordan · Married on 10/12/2019

May 25, 2019

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Brittney and her husband Matt this past year planning our big day. I found the venue online and immediately knew this is where I wanted us to get married. Brittney was so helpful throughout the entire process. She gave us so many amazing vendor recommendations-and we love everyone we went with! She helped us with our day of coordinating and everything flowed so seamless. We got hit with some pretty heavy rain right before our guests had arrived, but fortunately it halted and she made sure everything was addressed outside so we could still perform the ceremony by the pond like we had planned. Her husband Matt was also so lovely. We got the pleasure of meeting the man who helps bring all of Brittney’s breathtaking ideas to life. They truly are such an amazing couple. We are so lucky to have met them and worked with them in creating our special day! The communication and honesty I received from Brittney was so authentic. I truly trusted her and all of her recommendations and she never failed me! Thank you Brittney and Matt!

• Jenny

Jenny · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfection!

Where do I even begin?! The White Barn at Lucas Farm & The Lucas Family helped to make that dream that every little girl has of her wedding day, a reality for me. I stumbled upon this venue shortly after they opened when a friend of a friend shot a wedding there. I was watching her Insta story of the wedding and I said to myself “this is it, this is where I HAVE to get married!”. About a month later, my fiancé and I traveled out to beautiful Western Maryland and as soon as we pulled in the driveway and met Brittney, we got that feeling that couples are supposed to get when they find their dream venue. We were “one and done”. It was the only venue we looked at because we were hooked. We saw the venue, chose our date, and put down our deposit within about 4 hours because we just knew the White Barn was where we wanted our love story as husband and wife to begin. Brittney is honestly one of the most talented and friendly people I have ever met. Without her eye for farmhouse-chic beauty and her help in making our wedding day run as smoothly as it did, our day wouldn’t have been nearly as magical. I remember saying to guests the entire night “I’m just waiting for something to go wrong” because planning an event for 160 people is no easy task. Nothing did go wrong and plain and simple, our day wouldn’t have been as perfect as it was without Brittney. The White Barn is a gem of a venue and I just want to relive our wedding day everyday! Thank you Brittney & Matt for everything you did for Joey and I and for creating such a stunning venue! We wish you both the best of luck!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2019

Best day ever.

I cannot begin to thank Brittany and her team for making the day I say “I do” more than I could ever imagine ❤️ the venue is absolutely beautiful and changed in the best possible way from when we signed two years before our date. All of our family and friends raved that it was the most stream-line and beautiful wedding they had been to in awhile. I didn’t have to worry about anything day of due to Brittany coordinating. I stayed right across the corn fields with my family and there was plenty of space and beauty to produce what I had envisioned. Brittany makes it a super easy process and an enjoyable one at that. She worked with all of my vendors beautifully to make such a perfect day. I love this venue and team. I especially love that I got to start my forever here.

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Cassie

Cassie Ennis · Married on 09/15/2019

The Perfect Venue

I’m not sure words are able to describe how breathtakingly beautiful The White Barn at Lucas Farm is, so I guess y’all will have to go and see for yourselves! My husband and I were married here in September of this year and could not be happier with the entire experience we had on our special day. Brittney is a lovely person and a true professional when it comes to planning the most important day of a person’s life; she blew me away with beautiful outdoor and indoor decorating that added so much detail to an already stunning venue. She made our day easy and stress free by coordinating the events of the day and handling questions from vendors or guests throughout the night. She and Matt worked so hard to make our dream wedding come true and we can’t thank them enough for all of the hard work they put into our day; they even had a wedding the day before but everything was spotless and ready for us the next day! So if anyone is concerned about planning a Sunday wedding, don’t be! We highly recommend The White Barn to anyone planning their dream wedding, I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Caroline · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing!!!

Aside from the selling point that it is the most beautiful venue ever, Brittney and her husband are selling points alone! They are SO accommodating, so professional, such down to earth great people who want to make your day everything you want and more. The barn has such a unique feel to it, it’s decorated down to a T with Brittney’s gift of creativity. Brittney and Matt are there from start to finish making your day go by so smooth. I can’t recommend this venue enough.

• Chalcea

Chalcea Maggs · Married on 09/01/2019

Our fairytale Wedding! Hurry and Book!

We just got married at the White Barn at Lucas Farm this past September on a gorgeous afternoon! We fell in love with the barn the moment we arrived and knew once we stood under the pergola that we had to get married there. The entire property is absolutely gorgeous and Brittany and Matt perfected every detail from start to finish! They truly are wonderful to work with. Very professional, responsive and attentive to every detail. Brittany and Matt coordinated our day and handled all of our vendors making it entirely stress free for us so we could truly focus on our special day! You will see in the pictures how well Brittany and Matt executed the perfect day for us. They exceed every expectation and more and we couldn't be happier. They really are wedding experts! Not only was our wedding absolutely beautiful from start to finish but it was also SO much fun thanks to Brittany Matt and all of our incredible vendors. We Highly recommend The White Barn as you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa Turner · Married on 08/31/2019

This venue is amazing!

I can’t even begin to explain how amazing the white barn was to have my dream wedding! My husband and I toured the White Barn in 2017 and knew it had to be our wedding venue! The venue is a DREAM. From the location,to the white barn, the decor EVERYTHING...It was totally my style and my husband new exactly that when he saw my face light up! Brittney the owner of the WB is beyond incredible. She helped us make sure we had everything we wanted and made sure the whole day along with her husband and crew went smoothly. I never had a doubt in the world with trusting her to make our day fabulous. If I could relive our wedding day over and over I would! And there is not one single thing I would change. The white barn just has that charm! You must book your dream wedding there! You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Benedict · Married on 08/24/2019

Highly recommended!

I had my wedding in August it was perfect! Everyone always says how stressful weddings are but brittany made it go so smoothly! She answered every question I had and I had a lot! Amazing venue

Kelsey Evans · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing venue!

Our wedding took place here in August. I’m still an awe of how amazing it was having our wedding at The White Barn! It was truly a dream come true and every detail was so beautiful and unique. The sunset by the pond was breathtaking. Brittney and Matt do an amazing job to make sure your wedding is everything you envision it to be!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Brooke Wotring · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

The Barn was absolutely wonderful to be married at. The owners do a fantastic job bringing everything together. The charm in the barn is amazing and the outside is phenomenal.

• · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Venue!

I could never say enough great things about The White Barn and Brittney. Our day turned out absolutely perfect thanks to Brittney going above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly how we pictured it. She was there to decorate, get last minute things, put everyone in place, you name it and she did it with a smile on her face. You can tell her and her husband truly enjoy doing what they do and they are so happy to assist you in any way you need it. I worried about nothing the whole day because I knew Brittney and her assistant were taking care of it all. I could not have imagined a more perfect venue for our special day. The moment I saw The White Barn I knew I had found the place I wanted to get married. The outside ceremony area and the barn are absolutely beautiful. Brittney and their barn make me wish I could get married every weekend

• Angela

Angela · Married on 07/20/2019

Incredible venue and amazing owners!

I am so glad I discovered this venue and decided to book with Brittney! The decor is absolutely stunning and the grounds are well manicured and picturesque. Brittney and Matt were both incredible to work with. Brittney made sure everything was set up perfectly and helped make sure everything went off without a hitch. In conversations during the day, both Matt and Brittney were ridiculously supportive, beaming with energy, and conveyed such a sincere love for what they're doing that it was contagious. Our day would not have been the same without them. If you have a chance to book the White Barn, do it. Not only do you get a fantastic venue, you get all the added value of the passion and love that Matt and Brittney put into every detail.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Powell · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Day Ever

We got married at The White Barn in June 2019 and couldn’t have asked for a better wedding. The property itself is completely gorgeous. We booked The White Barn at Lucas Farm back in March 2018. We fell in love with the venue then, but seeing how much work Brittney and Matt continued to do to improve the barn, made us love it even more. During the planning process I was starting to get a bit stressed thinking about the decorations, little did I know, Brittney even offers the service of renting and decorating the tables and barn for you. She had exactly what I was envisioning. I had weight instantly weighted off my shoulders when I found this out. When we arrived at the barn the day before our wedding, it was completely decorated and ready to go. It was absolutely beautiful. The wedding was perfect and everyone had a blast. We still keep getting compliments from people saying how beautiful our wedding was.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Kylie Davis · Married on 06/22/2019

Gorgeous venue

This venue is perfect in every way! The owners Brittney and Matt are so hard working and professional and help out in any way they can. They are always adding different touches to make it more unique. They made our wedding day a dream and we had the most amazing day. You will have incredible pictures anywhere they are taken on the property. They made the planning, decorations and day of stress free. I highly recommend this beautiful/wonderful venue.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Stephanie Hinkle · Married on 06/15/2019

Best day ever

My husband and I were married at the White Barn June 2019. We could not have picked a more gorgeous venue. It was so convenient for our guests. Our ceremony was on site at the pond. The blue water and pergola with a chandelier gave it a romantic touch. Cocktail hour was held on the patio. We had 200 guests and the barn still felt spacious. You will not need many decorations, as the details of the barn are stunning. Brittney was very easy to work with. She answered all my questions in a timely manner. She kept the wedding day rolling and made sure finishing touches were nothing short of perfect. You will not go wrong by choosing The White Barn at Lucas Farm for your BEST DAY EVER.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Kelly Carey · Married on 04/27/2019

Dream come true

The White Barn at Lucas Farm made for a dream come true wedding. The venue is absolutely breathtaking and unlike any other. Brittany was so willing and eager to make my day perfect and exactly how I envisioned. Every time I look at pictures I reminisce on how amazing my day was and I could not imagine having it anywhere else.

• Chelsea

Chelsea Durbin-Jenkins · Married on 11/10/2018

Loved the White Barn!!

Choosing the White Barn as our wedding venue was hands down the best decision we made! We absolutely loved everything about our experience. Brittney and her husband worked so hard to ensure everything about our wedding was perfect and we really couldn't have asked for more! The Barn is such a magical and romantic place and all of our guests loved it! The entire process was so simple- communication with Brittney was always easy and fast, and she assisted me with everything we needed through planning. The barn was a destination for us, as we traveled from Baltimore to hold our wedding, and we are so happy we chose the White Barn! If you are looking for a beautiful, rustic place surrounded by gorgeous scenery you must look at the barn! We loved that we were able to bring in all of our vendors and make our wedding our own while also being surrounded by such a stunning place! I truly believe the barn is going to be one of the most sought after venues in the state, and we are so thrilled we got to share the best day of our lives there!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jordan · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding 11-3-18

We had a great experience with The White Barn. We got married in November so having a heat was a must! The temperature of barn was comfortable for the ceremony and the reception. Brittney was very accommodating and could offer advice from decorations to purchasing alcohol for the guests. Communication is key and Brittney was always quick to respond with anything we needed! We would recommend the White Barn to anyone looking for a chic , vintage venue.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Tiffany Swiger · Married on 10/06/2018

Our wedding day at The White Barn was gorgeous.

Perfect location for a wedding. What Brittney and Matt have done with that place is nothing short of amazing. Thank you guys for all you did to make our wedding everything we hoped it would be.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Katelynn · Married on 09/22/2018

The moment I walked through the doors of The White Barn I knew this was going to be our venue. We live 3 hours away and I didn’t care. I wanted something unique and this was just the place. Everything from top to bottom is beautifully made. I lost count of how many people have told me that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to! We got married outside in front of the pond, where there are already hand made built in benches for your guests to sit. No need to rent chairs! Big umbrellas to cover your guests from the sun which is a great touch. The cocktail hour space is amazing! And the inside is a dream. Brittney does such a great job with interior design. She has rentals for pretty much anything you can think of for an affordable price. She also coordinates for you and makes sure everyone gets down the aisle correctly and at the right time. They offer a trash and clean up service which I would recommend to everyone! That took so much stress off of us and our families. Anything we needed, the owners were there to make our day perfect. I cannot say enough good things about this place. Don’t wait, book now!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot say enough about this venue or Brittney herself, who does such an amazing job of making sure your day goes off without a hitch. The venue itself is gorgeous, the ideal spot for family and friends to gather. It provides areas for dancing, sitting by the fire, playing cornhole, and enjoying the beautiful scenery. Brittney is so easy to communicate with and ask questions to throughout your entire wedding planning process, and the knowledge she brings from her wedding planning background is invaluable. She and her husband Matt have built the perfect wedding destination, one which I will absolutely be recommending to anyone I know looking! Thank you for everything Brittney!

Sent on 09/24/2018