THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Brittany N. Getting married on 11/07/2021

Absolutely would recommend!

I went to my friends wedding here in September. Everything about this place was absolutely perfect. The food was delicious and was set up buffet style. The decor was fitting and clean. The view of the ceremony was absolutely breathtaking to include a gorgeous bright blue pond. The barn itself, jaw dropping.
  • Virginia
    Virginia T. Married on 06/07/2021

The best venue

Choosing to have our wedding at The White Barn at Lucas Farm is one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process! Trying to plan a wedding in the middle of a global pandemic was a nightmare, but Brittney and her team at The White Barn made sure that our wedding day was a perfect and beautiful experience despite the changes we had to make. Brittney was always quick to respond any time I had a question or request, and she handled my breakdowns over strict COVID guidelines like a pro. The venue was built beautifully, keeping in mind the little details that brides and photographers look for and want for a wedding. The natural beauty of the venue requires little decorating, but Brittney and her team decorated it to make it look like it came straight out of a fairytale. We also had Brittney do our wedding day coordination and the day flowed smoothly with no hiccups (that we were aware of). Our guests have told us over and over how beautiful our wedding was, and I owe it to Brittney, her team, and The White Barn for that. I can't recommend this venue enough to anyone considering it for their own wedding!
  • Emily
    Emily S. Married on 05/29/2021

The White Barn at Lucas Farm

I could not possibly recommend Matt and Brittney enough!! Prior to even getting engaged, I knew I wanted my husband and I to get married at The White Barn at Lucas Farm. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and everything I ever envisioned for my wedding day. They are so proud and dedicated to their venue, and it shows. They have continued to make renovations and improvement over the last few years to an already impeccable venue. Brittney's coordination and attention to detail was beyond anything I could have asked for. It gave me such peace of mind and let me truly enjoy our big day.
    Melissa S. Married on 05/22/2021

Absolutely wonderful!

I could not recommend The White Barn enough for your special day! The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. The ceremony site, the patio for cocktail hour, and the barn itself are beautifully done. Brittney and her team were amazing! Brittney was very responsive to my questions leading up to the wedding. The team is so experienced and knowledgeable which was so incredibly helpful the day of. I am so glad I picked The White Barn for my wedding.
  • Neena
    Neena J. Married on 11/08/2020

My dream wedding came to life!!!

We stumbled upon this beautiful venue while searching on google. We know this was where we wanted to get married the moment we came across it. Our wedding was literally built around this venue- in a matter of 2 months. Brittany is one of the nicest, cooperative, hardworking & efficient entrepreneurs I know! From our very first interaction, it has been such a pleasure. Her husband, Matt does all the beautiful landscaping & has such an eye for the best photo areas. The whole property is designed with corn fields & a huge oak tree at the center. Matt drove the whole wedding party around the land on his golf cart & supplied drinks the whole time. The entire venue is gorgeous and was worth the 5 hour drive from Delaware. I highly recommend hiring Brittany as the “day of coordinator” as she helps make that special day hassle free & completely flawless-both at the wedding ceremony & reception. She took care of all the vendors on that day and communicated efficiently with us. Brittany responds efficiently on email, text and even WhatsApp. Her inventory has a huge range of decorations to choose from and she has that talented eye for decoration & color- ranging from flowers, votives, candles, antique books, etc. The entire barn was designed by Brittany- the interior, little details, everything falls into this beautiful sweet view for the eyes. I love how everything has a personal touch! All our guests had such a good time and the wedding was like a dream. I couldn’t have asked for a better place to celebrate our special day. Thank you so much Brittany & Matt for making our dream wedding happen in 2 months!
  • Alaina
    Alaina D. Married on 10/24/2020

Brittney made everything SO easy!

Brittney made our lives SO easy on wedding day. The venue is so beautiful, and we received countless compliments. I truly can’t think of 1 thing that we would change about our wedding. Whoever says that you can't enjoy your wedding day because you're going to be too busy hosting is wrong. Brittney and her staff greeted all of the vendors and managed everything behind the scenes, so my husband and I were free to dance, eat, and drink with all of our friends and family. STRONGLY recommend!!
  • Barbara
    Barbara B. Married on 10/10/2020

Vendor Providing Services

I am a Wedding vendor who is fortunate enough to provide services at the White Barn quite often. I witness many brides, all different in their own way. Brittney and Matt have a beautiful way of making their venue unique for each and every bride. The attention to detail is "spot on" every event. Their attentiveness to their clients is impeccable. I feel honored to be a part of the history of weddings being created at this venue.
    Sarah Married on 10/03/2020

Best Decision We Made!

We booked The White Barn two weeks after getting engaged because we loved it so much! The venue is stunning all on its own, and the outdoor ceremony space + the cocktail hour patio is so welcoming for guests! We loved working with Brittney, who was always quick to answer our questions and thoughtful as to how to make our wedding perfect. And her husband drove us on the golf cart during sunset so our photographer could get photos! Do yourself a favor and book the barn + Brittney's endless options for centerpieces. She made our tables look AMAZING and the whole venue was perfect. Her assistant is also so attentive and kind - we will be forever grateful to have had our wedding here!
    Haleigh O. Married on 09/12/2020

Fantastic and well organized

Our wedding day at the White Barn was absolutely perfect. Everything came together in a way better than I could have ever imagined, especially while trying to plan a wedding in the middle of COVID. I can’t thank Brittany enough for everything she did to make our day go so smoothly.
    Stefanie P. Married on 08/08/2020

Best venue ever!

Where do I even start! I booked the venue 2 years before my wedding and didn't have one single regret. Brittney Lucas helped make the whole wedding process so easy and fun. The venue is picture perfect from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the dancing and dinner! There is space for anything you could ever want. The venue is not like other "barns" or any other venue I've seen! It truly is one of a kind. I couldn't recommend the White Barn enough!!!! The second you visit the venue, I promise you will fall in love!! Wish I could get married here everyday, and having depression now that its over. But do yourself a favor and book this venue for a great experience.
  • Marea
    Marea L. Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing, beautiful space for a wedding!

The White Barn at Lucas Farm was beyond amazing for our November wedding. We lucked out and were able to have our wedding outside, and the space could not have been more beautiful. Brittney does a FANTASTIC job of coordinating with her assistants and family, and everyone makes sure the day goes smoothly. We hired Brittney to do the decor and it was WELL worth it. Being able to come to the barn in the morning as the bride and only focus on getting ready versus having to worry about decorations and such getting set up was very convenient and she does a tremendous job. You can tell Brittney is extremely efficient as well as personable, friendly, and just amazing at what she does. We were so happy with our day at Lucas Farm and could not have been happier with how our wedding turned out!!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 06/20/2020

Picture Perfect Venue

The White Barn at Lucas Farm is the picture perfect wedding venue. Being from Pittsburgh, we searched far and wide (across multiple states) to find a barn venue that was exactly what we were looking for. When we found The White Barn online, it was everything that we wanted and more. Then we went to visit in person and it honestly just blew us away. Once you step foot in the barn, you instantly know that there is no where else but there that you will want to get married. The attention to detail is immaculate. The owners, Brittney and Matt, work tirelessly to add new features to the venue every year. Their hard work definitely shows! The guests at our wedding raved about what a beautiful venue it was. Our memories of our wedding day at The White Barn will always be our favorite.
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing Venue!

Being local, I pass the White Barn frequently and every time we would pass I would say I want to get married there. Everything from the barn, to the patio, to the pond is absolutely beautiful and gives so many unique photo opportunities. We had to postpone our original June wedding date and Brittney was there every step of the way. Our wedding was more than we could have ever dreamed of! Thank you so much Brittney and Matt!
  • Eva
    Eva Married on 05/23/2020

The White Barn at Lucas Farm

In 2018, my husband stumbled across The White Barn after we had been searching for a wedding venue for a few weeks. We had viewed several locations within the surrounding area but none of them really stood out to us. We pulled into the drive of the barn and I gasp because I knew that this venue was THE ONE ! We met Brittney and her husband during the evening of the tour. It was such a breath of fresh air to meet an amazing, hard-working couple . She showed us the venue, and we immediately decided that we wanted The White Barn to be the place where we say "I DO!" I highly recommend hiring Brittney to coordinate and decorate the venue for your event. She is very talented and is able to bring any vision to life! She is very responsive to text and emails and is very organized. After I met with her the first time to go over wedding details, I knew that my wedding was going to be more than I ever expected! My husband and I had to cancel our original wedding date of May 23rd, 2020 due to COVID. She worked with us to secure a new date during the Fall of 2020. No words can describe our wedding day! Every detail was executed and the weather was beautiful! Thank you Brittney and Matt for the wedding of our dreams
    photo: The Oberports - best photography duo around!
  • Laci
    Laci H. Married on 05/09/2020

Absolutely Flawless

The White Barn at Lucas Farm gave us the wedding of our dreams!! The owners, Brittany and Matt, were just amazing. They went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect! Brittany coordinated our entire day and made sure we didn't have to worry about anything other than getting our butts down the isle. Next lets talk about this gorgeous venue! The beauty of this property is unexplainable. Walking into the barn is like entering a fairytale. SO PRETTY. Do not hesitate to plan your special day at The White Barn, you won't regret a thing!
    Amanda B. Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!

This venue is absolutely beautiful! We just had our wedding on Oct. 19th and everything was perfect! Brittney is extremely helpful and makes sure everything and everyone is perfectly in place so you don’t have to worry about anything. I highly recommend this venue!
    Shannon M. Married on 10/12/2019

Dream come true!

I recently had my wedding at The White Barn.... and it was literally a dream come true! The barn is decorated so classy and elegant! Brittney put so much work into all the little details of the wedding and made the whole day go so smooth! I have nothing but amazing memories from our big day and would 10/10 recommend this venue, Brittney, and her team!
  • Jordan
    Jordan Married on 10/12/2019

May 25, 2019

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Brittney and her husband Matt this past year planning our big day. I found the venue online and immediately knew this is where I wanted us to get married. Brittney was so helpful throughout the entire process. She gave us so many amazing vendor recommendations-and we love everyone we went with! She helped us with our day of coordinating and everything flowed so seamless. We got hit with some pretty heavy rain right before our guests had arrived, but fortunately it halted and she made sure everything was addressed outside so we could still perform the ceremony by the pond like we had planned. Her husband Matt was also so lovely. We got the pleasure of meeting the man who helps bring all of Brittney’s breathtaking ideas to life. They truly are such an amazing couple. We are so lucky to have met them and worked with them in creating our special day! The communication and honesty I received from Brittney was so authentic. I truly trusted her and all of her recommendations and she never failed me! Thank you Brittney and Matt!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 09/21/2019

Best day ever.

I cannot begin to thank Brittany and her team for making the day I say “I do” more than I could ever imagine ❤️ the venue is absolutely beautiful and changed in the best possible way from when we signed two years before our date. All of our family and friends raved that it was the most stream-line and beautiful wedding they had been to in awhile. I didn’t have to worry about anything day of due to Brittany coordinating. I stayed right across the corn fields with my family and there was plenty of space and beauty to produce what I had envisioned. Brittany makes it a super easy process and an enjoyable one at that. She worked with all of my vendors beautifully to make such a perfect day. I love this venue and team. I especially love that I got to start my forever here.
  • Jenny
    Jenny Married on 09/21/2019

Perfection!

Where do I even begin?! The White Barn at Lucas Farm & The Lucas Family helped to make that dream that every little girl has of her wedding day, a reality for me. I stumbled upon this venue shortly after they opened when a friend of a friend shot a wedding there. I was watching her Insta story of the wedding and I said to myself “this is it, this is where I HAVE to get married!”. About a month later, my fiancé and I traveled out to beautiful Western Maryland and as soon as we pulled in the driveway and met Brittney, we got that feeling that couples are supposed to get when they find their dream venue. We were “one and done”. It was the only venue we looked at because we were hooked. We saw the venue, chose our date, and put down our deposit within about 4 hours because we just knew the White Barn was where we wanted our love story as husband and wife to begin. Brittney is honestly one of the most talented and friendly people I have ever met. Without her eye for farmhouse-chic beauty and her help in making our wedding day run as smoothly as it did, our day wouldn’t have been nearly as magical. I remember saying to guests the entire night “I’m just waiting for something to go wrong” because planning an event for 160 people is no easy task. Nothing did go wrong and plain and simple, our day wouldn’t have been as perfect as it was without Brittney. The White Barn is a gem of a venue and I just want to relive our wedding day everyday! Thank you Brittney & Matt for everything you did for Joey and I and for creating such a stunning venue! We wish you both the best of luck!
  • Cassie
    Cassie E. Married on 09/15/2019

The Perfect Venue

I’m not sure words are able to describe how breathtakingly beautiful The White Barn at Lucas Farm is, so I guess y’all will have to go and see for yourselves! My husband and I were married here in September of this year and could not be happier with the entire experience we had on our special day. Brittney is a lovely person and a true professional when it comes to planning the most important day of a person’s life; she blew me away with beautiful outdoor and indoor decorating that added so much detail to an already stunning venue. She made our day easy and stress free by coordinating the events of the day and handling questions from vendors or guests throughout the night. She and Matt worked so hard to make our dream wedding come true and we can’t thank them enough for all of the hard work they put into our day; they even had a wedding the day before but everything was spotless and ready for us the next day! So if anyone is concerned about planning a Sunday wedding, don’t be! We highly recommend The White Barn to anyone planning their dream wedding, I promise you will not be disappointed!
    Caroline Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing!!!

Aside from the selling point that it is the most beautiful venue ever, Brittney and her husband are selling points alone! They are SO accommodating, so professional, such down to earth great people who want to make your day everything you want and more. The barn has such a unique feel to it, it’s decorated down to a T with Brittney’s gift of creativity. Brittney and Matt are there from start to finish making your day go by so smooth. I can’t recommend this venue enough.
  • Chalcea
    Chalcea M. Married on 09/01/2019

Our fairytale Wedding! Hurry and Book!

We just got married at the White Barn at Lucas Farm this past September on a gorgeous afternoon! We fell in love with the barn the moment we arrived and knew once we stood under the pergola that we had to get married there. The entire property is absolutely gorgeous and Brittany and Matt perfected every detail from start to finish! They truly are wonderful to work with. Very professional, responsive and attentive to every detail. Brittany and Matt coordinated our day and handled all of our vendors making it entirely stress free for us so we could truly focus on our special day! You will see in the pictures how well Brittany and Matt executed the perfect day for us. They exceed every expectation and more and we couldn't be happier. They really are wedding experts! Not only was our wedding absolutely beautiful from start to finish but it was also SO much fun thanks to Brittany Matt and all of our incredible vendors. We Highly recommend The White Barn as you will not be disappointed!!
  • Alexa
    Alexa T. Married on 08/31/2019

This venue is amazing!

I can’t even begin to explain how amazing the white barn was to have my dream wedding! My husband and I toured the White Barn in 2017 and knew it had to be our wedding venue! The venue is a DREAM. From the location,to the white barn, the decor EVERYTHING...It was totally my style and my husband new exactly that when he saw my face light up! Brittney the owner of the WB is beyond incredible. She helped us make sure we had everything we wanted and made sure the whole day along with her husband and crew went smoothly. I never had a doubt in the world with trusting her to make our day fabulous. If I could relive our wedding day over and over I would! And there is not one single thing I would change. The white barn just has that charm! You must book your dream wedding there! You won’t be disappointed.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea B. Married on 08/24/2019

Highly recommended!

I had my wedding in August it was perfect! Everyone always says how stressful weddings are but brittany made it go so smoothly! She answered every question I had and I had a lot! Amazing venue