THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM Reviews

THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 7
  • Kelly

Kelly Powell · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Day Ever

We got married at The White Barn in June 2019 and couldn’t have asked for a better wedding. The property itself is completely gorgeous. We booked The White Barn at Lucas Farm back in March 2018. We fell in love with the venue then, but seeing how much work Brittney and Matt continued to do to improve the barn, made us love it even more. During the planning process I was starting to get a bit stressed thinking about the decorations, little did I know, Brittney even offers the service of renting and decorating the tables and barn for you. She had exactly what I was envisioning. I had weight instantly weighted off my shoulders when I found this out. When we arrived at the barn the day before our wedding, it was completely decorated and ready to go. It was absolutely beautiful. The wedding was perfect and everyone had a blast. We still keep getting compliments from people saying how beautiful our wedding was.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Stephanie Hinkle · Married on 06/15/2019

Best day ever

My husband and I were married at the White Barn June 2019. We could not have picked a more gorgeous venue. It was so convenient for our guests. Our ceremony was on site at the pond. The blue water and pergola with a chandelier gave it a romantic touch. Cocktail hour was held on the patio. We had 200 guests and the barn still felt spacious. You will not need many decorations, as the details of the barn are stunning. Brittney was very easy to work with. She answered all my questions in a timely manner. She kept the wedding day rolling and made sure finishing touches were nothing short of perfect. You will not go wrong by choosing The White Barn at Lucas Farm for your BEST DAY EVER.

Sent on 07/15/2019
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 15
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 16
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Durbin-Jenkins · Married on 11/10/2018

Loved the White Barn!!

Choosing the White Barn as our wedding venue was hands down the best decision we made! We absolutely loved everything about our experience. Brittney and her husband worked so hard to ensure everything about our wedding was perfect and we really couldn't have asked for more! The Barn is such a magical and romantic place and all of our guests loved it! The entire process was so simple- communication with Brittney was always easy and fast, and she assisted me with everything we needed through planning. The barn was a destination for us, as we traveled from Baltimore to hold our wedding, and we are so happy we chose the White Barn! If you are looking for a beautiful, rustic place surrounded by gorgeous scenery you must look at the barn! We loved that we were able to bring in all of our vendors and make our wedding our own while also being surrounded by such a stunning place! I truly believe the barn is going to be one of the most sought after venues in the state, and we are so thrilled we got to share the best day of our lives there!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jordan · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding 11-3-18

We had a great experience with The White Barn. We got married in November so having a heat was a must! The temperature of barn was comfortable for the ceremony and the reception. Brittney was very accommodating and could offer advice from decorations to purchasing alcohol for the guests. Communication is key and Brittney was always quick to respond with anything we needed! We would recommend the White Barn to anyone looking for a chic , vintage venue.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Tiffany Swiger · Married on 10/06/2018

Our wedding day at The White Barn was gorgeous.

Perfect location for a wedding. What Brittney and Matt have done with that place is nothing short of amazing. Thank you guys for all you did to make our wedding everything we hoped it would be.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 17
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 18
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 19
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 20

Katelynn · Married on 09/22/2018

The moment I walked through the doors of The White Barn I knew this was going to be our venue. We live 3 hours away and I didn’t care. I wanted something unique and this was just the place. Everything from top to bottom is beautifully made. I lost count of how many people have told me that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to! We got married outside in front of the pond, where there are already hand made built in benches for your guests to sit. No need to rent chairs! Big umbrellas to cover your guests from the sun which is a great touch. The cocktail hour space is amazing! And the inside is a dream. Brittney does such a great job with interior design. She has rentals for pretty much anything you can think of for an affordable price. She also coordinates for you and makes sure everyone gets down the aisle correctly and at the right time. They offer a trash and clean up service which I would recommend to everyone! That took so much stress off of us and our families. Anything we needed, the owners were there to make our day perfect. I cannot say enough good things about this place. Don’t wait, book now!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 26
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 27
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 28

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot say enough about this venue or Brittney herself, who does such an amazing job of making sure your day goes off without a hitch. The venue itself is gorgeous, the ideal spot for family and friends to gather. It provides areas for dancing, sitting by the fire, playing cornhole, and enjoying the beautiful scenery. Brittney is so easy to communicate with and ask questions to throughout your entire wedding planning process, and the knowledge she brings from her wedding planning background is invaluable. She and her husband Matt have built the perfect wedding destination, one which I will absolutely be recommending to anyone I know looking! Thank you for everything Brittney!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kim · Married on 09/08/2018

The White Barn is an amazing venue. I highly recommend it. My daughter's wedding was absolutely spectacular!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Erin · Married on 09/01/2018

We had the post perfect wedding thanks to The White Barn and the owners Brittney and Matt! Everything was flawless. Brittney gave great advice on what she has learned works best from her experiences. She did the decorations and there was not a detail missed. She made the wedding planning, decorating and the day of the wedding stress free and wonderful. The venue is absolutely breath taking. No matter where a picture is taken it turns out perfect. Last minute we had to switch our ceremony from outside to inside and it was so smooth. No one knew that we didn’t plan to have it inside. We highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Taylor · Married on 08/18/2018

Perfect place for a wedding! Absolutely beautiful on its own without any added decorations. The owners are so kind and helpful. Brittney is quick to reply to emails and any questions you have. We were from out of town and she gave us recommendations for vendors that ended up being just as wonderful. I would recommend this place to everyone I know! So beautiful!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Tammy · Married on 08/11/2018

My daughter was married on August 11th, 2018 at The White Barn at Lucas Farm. The venue is beautiful and Matt and Brittany are very hard working and dedicated to helping you create an awesome celebration of marriage. The picturesque landscape is amazing! Together they have produced an awesome place to be proud of. Much thanks to the White Barn for a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Alexis Markwood · Married on 08/11/2018

This venue is the most beautiful place to get married.

The White Barn at Lucas Farm is the perfect wedding venue and I could not recommend it enough. Everything about it is picture perfect: the pond, the old oak tree, the outdoor bar, the bridal suite, the style, and all the little details inside and out. Brittney, the owner, was so helpful in answering all of my questions leading up to the wedding. She is extremely knowledgeable about everything wedding related. We hired her to coordinate the day of the wedding, which was a must as she kept everything moving in a timely manner. The White Barn is the most beautiful wedding venue and I’m so happy we chose it as the place we got married.

Sent on 10/20/2018

PATRICIA · Married on 07/28/2018

The wedding wkend is over, but the memories I will cherish for a lifetime! Some say they don’t know where to begin, but it truly all began with The White Barn at Lucas Farm. When choosing a venue for our special day, I knew in my heart I was set on a white barn. However, never in a million years did I expect to know why I had such a soft spot for a white barn. This feeling wouldn’t of been so strong if it weren’t for Brittney - owner. Brittney’s dreams came true when her & her husband Matt built the barn and I could feel it when they shared their venue with us. The gorgeous chandelier that sparkles above the dance floor came from a local bank, the conversations & laughs that surround the bar came from wood from a local church. Every piece in their barn is handpicked that adds character and sentimental values to their barn. The beautiful pergola and wood seating where we said “I do.” I could just dance my way around the barn staring at every piece and get lost in thoughts. The venue felt like it came out of a fairy tale book, written by a wedding fairy godmother I call Brittney. I nearly spit my drink out when asking for another refreshment when Brittney handed me a drink that was already prepared. She was always two steps ahead of me and that’s how she was throughout this whole process. I mean who sends you a picture of a piano in the middle of the night only to wake up after a bad week reading “I have a wedding gift for you.” She inspired me to keep working hard for my inspirations of playing the piano for my husband on our wedding day. She popped up out of nowhere when my dress ripped, and added details to every part of our wedding without me asking because she could read her bride. There’s no way I would of ever found a venue and coordinator like the White Barn & Brittney. Not once did I ever feel like I was renting a space or working w/ people. I felt like I was at a special place with very special hard working people that I hope to see again soon!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 29
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 30
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 31
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 32
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 33

Lexi · Married on 06/30/2018

The White Barn at Lucas Farm is the perfect place to get married! The venue is beautiful and the owners are absolutely amazing. They were extremely helpful and accommodating to us and made the day flow flawlessly. We got married on an extremely hot day and they made sure that guests were comfortable and hydrated throughout the whole event. Brittany was willing to answer any questions and was only a phone call or email away at all time. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/02/2018

The White Barn is absolutely beautiful! If you think the pictures look amazing? Wait until you see it in person. You won’t find a place with more natural beauty. The Barn venue is beautiful inside and out. There are so many extra little things around the barn that add to it’s beauty (pond, silo, oak tree, fire pit, etc.). If that isn’t enough of a selling point Brittney and Matt (owners) make the whole package. They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding went off without a hitch. They acted without even being asked to. They are easy to work with and Brittney communicated with me constantly leading up to the wedding day. They were constantly behind the scenes making things happen and making sure everything went smoothly. I can not commend them enough for their professionalism and kindness. They are purely amazing at what they do. The day was perfect and it’s a huge thanks to them!

Sent on 09/12/2018
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 34
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 35
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 36

Debra · Married on 05/12/2018

Northern Garrett High School held their Junior/Senior Prom on May 12, 2018 at The White Barn at Lucas Farm. It was outstanding! The students were beyond amazed and had an absolutely wonderful time and it was so beautiful. Brittney and Matt are wonderful to work with and the decorations and venue were just amazing. THANK YOU so much for making our "Forever Enchanted Prom" a night to remember.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/05/2018

Brittney and Matt at The White Barn are absolutely amazing. Not only is the venue itself perfect, but they are the most detail oriented, hardworking, and responsive owners out there. Brittney was so incredibly quick to answer any and all of my questions and made amazing referrals for preferred vendors. Not being from the area, I was not sure of who to contact, and I could not have been more at ease and pleased with everyone she recommended. It is very evident that so much love and dedication went into every aspect of the ceremony site, patio, grounds, and barn. From the time I booked the space, until the day of my wedding, they had made so many amazing upgrades and enhancements to the space (not that it even needed it!) Following my wedding, I have had so many people tell me it was the most beautiful wedding venue they have ever been to, and they could not be more accurate. Thank you to Brittney and Matt Lucas (and Brittney’s sister who also helped out the day of) for making my special day absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 08/14/2018
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 41
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 42
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 43

Taylor · Married on 03/24/2018

Brittney was fantastic to work with! She made everything so easy and our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 03/28/2018

Hali · Married on 03/21/2018

The owners/staff go above and beyond to make your day flawless. The venue is absolutely breath taking and can accommodate any style of wedding- intimate, large, classic, country chic- you name it! They have literally thought of everything. Beautiful suites, multiple ceremony sites, great photo oportunities, and everything in between. Would give them more stars if I could!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 44
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 45
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 46

Evelena · Married on 03/18/2018

Brittany and Matt were wonderful to work with. We had the perfect baby shower in there beautiful place. The charm and ambience was amazing !

Sent on 04/04/2018

Diana · Married on 03/17/2018

Brittney Lucas is a true professional and a master of her craft. She is a dream coordinator, from helping provide recommendations for all of your vendors, to ensuring your day is as smooth as can be. While it's easy to see how beautiful this venue is, it's the personalized service that makes this particular venue stand far apart from any other wedding venue. If you're looking for a unique wedding, where elegance meets rustic, you must come visit The White Barn at Lucas Farm, you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Breighanna · Married on 10/21/2017

We got married at The White Barn over the weekend and it was so amazing I had to leave our review before we leave on our honeymoon. Brittney was beyond incredible. She was more than accommodating to myself as well as our friends and family. The venue is BREATHTAKING! It was more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed. Brittney also helped to style my wedding. She took my vision and made into a fairy tail. She has the most insane eye for design. Her husband and family jumped in to help us carry things in from the cars and set up and take down decorations just our of the kindness of their hearts. Above and beyond what any venue could offer. They are kind, professional and so caring. We were even short a bouquet and she was able to whip up a stand in that was equally beautiful in just a few mins. I would HIGHLY recommend The White Barn to anyone looking for a wedding venue. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/15/2017

Brittney’s attention to detail is amazing!! She will do anything she can to make your day as special as she can...so much beauty at this venue!!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 51
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 52
    THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM 53

Sadie · Married on 08/05/2017

The white barn at Lucas farm became our magical fairy tale wedding and I couldn’t have asked for much more. Brittney and Matt were absolutely amazing and accommodated every suggestion and idea to the best of their ability! The white barn is beautiful inside and out and is an amazing wedding venue. Brittney and her decorating skills are magical and can turn any wedding into a fairytale. Highly recommend the white barn at Lucas farm and the beautiful scenery for any event!

Sent on 10/21/2017