THE WHITE BARN AT LUCAS FARM Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Paige H. Married on 07/02/2022

A Fairytale Wedding 💕

I will never be able to say enough great things about Brittney and Matt Lucas and the amazing wedding venue they have created. From the moment we toured the venue to our big day, everything was smooth and as stress free as possible. I showed Brittney pictures of what I liked/didn’t like for decorations and she made it come to life! I highly recommend having Brittney coordinate and rent as many decorations from her as possible. I went to the barn Friday before our wedding to drop off a few belongings (our wedding was on a Saturday) and it was all decorated and ready to go for our big day. She also handled taking care of greeting vendors and handling any questions they had. Saturday night all of our belongs were packed up and ready for us when the night was over. As a bride, this made my day soooo much easier and I got to enjoy myself/relax!! Our wedding day was even better than I could have ever imagined it to be and I will forever be thankful for Brittney, Matt and their team for helping us have our dream wedding. You will not regret having your special day at The White Barn!!!
    Rachel J. Married on 06/18/2022

Impecable Venue!

This venue is all I could ever have dreamed of and more! Brittney and Matt are incredible people to work with and are always thinking of ways to make their property stand out even more. Although the venue wasn't close to where we live, there was nothing that even compared to it and we knew that it was the place we needed to have our wedding. Brittney supplied me with a list of vendors in the area which helped tremendously! She was always quick to respond to my messages and always willing to video chat whenever I had questions. The day went as smoothly as possible; I truly couldn't have asked for a better day! I cannot recommend The White Barn enough; best choice we ever made!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Aqsa Married on 05/07/2022

The white barn

Absolutely gorgeous venue and Brittany was incredibly helpful. She took care of everything! I HIGHLY recommend!!
    Brittany N. Married on 11/07/2021

Absolutely would recommend!

I went to my friends wedding here in September. Everything about this place was absolutely perfect. The food was delicious and was set up buffet style. The decor was fitting and clean. The view of the ceremony was absolutely breathtaking to include a gorgeous bright blue pond. The barn itself, jaw dropping.
    Linda S. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Elegant, beautiful country charm in a breathtaking location.

Living in Morgantown, WV, and just minutes from Pennsylvania, and Maryland, my daughter wanted the perfect place for her wedding and as a parent want the fairytale wedding for their daughter. We looked in PA and WV but once she saw the White Barn at Lucas Farms in Maryland and met Brittany Lucas, she was done looking for a venue, this was the place for her fairytale wedding. The venue was absolutely breathtaking and beautifully decorated inside and outside of the grounds.
    We were not sure what the weather would be on Oct 23, but Brittany Lucas assured us that it would be magical no matter the weather. That morning it rained and rained all day, the temperature dropped down to 45 degrees. Brittany’s husband Matt was outside putting umbrellas up over the outside ceremony venue, drying seats, putting blankets out for guests. At 3:00 pm, the sun came out for the ceremony and nothing was going to stop this wedding and Brittany Lucas made sure that everything came together.
    Brittany was so helpful to me as a parent. I have never put something like this together and did not know what to expect. She made it so painless. We not only secured the venue but also her assistance in coordinating the colors of the wedding to work with the décor of the tables and venue. Brittany also was the timekeeper, coach, and planner for the day of the wedding. She kept everyone on time from lining up the groomsmen, assisting the bride with her dress and bridal crew to the alter. She worked with the photographer (Rocha) and videographer (Elevated Media) who were amazing. Brittany also was so welcoming in preparing the bride and groom's golden doodle for pictures. Her staff Tonya knew exactly what type of bar list we would need and what to order and work for our venue. The Bridal suite and Groomsman suite for the bridal party were perfect, roomy, clean, and beautifully decorated.

Having the wedding at the White Barn at Lucas Farms was the best choice that my daughter and her husband made. The caterer was also suggested by Brittany. Goehringers catering is above and beyond fabulous, the lighting was magical and the drinks were plentiful. This was was enjoyable and stress-free, and working with Brittany and her staff made this the perfect location.
    Deanna L. Married on 10/09/2021

Best venue ever!

The minuet I saw this venue online, I knew I had to have my wedding here. I drove the 3 hours from my house to tour the venue and booked it immediately! The venue is beautiful and truely one of a kind! Brittney is awesome to work with & we also used her coordination and decorating services and it was worth every single penny! We even has a small dress situation with a bridesmaid dress and Brittney stepped in and helped fix it right away. Best venue ever!
  • Virginia
    Virginia T. Married on 06/07/2021

The best venue

Choosing to have our wedding at The White Barn at Lucas Farm is one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process! Trying to plan a wedding in the middle of a global pandemic was a nightmare, but Brittney and her team at The White Barn made sure that our wedding day was a perfect and beautiful experience despite the changes we had to make. Brittney was always quick to respond any time I had a question or request, and she handled my breakdowns over strict COVID guidelines like a pro. The venue was built beautifully, keeping in mind the little details that brides and photographers look for and want for a wedding. The natural beauty of the venue requires little decorating, but Brittney and her team decorated it to make it look like it came straight out of a fairytale. We also had Brittney do our wedding day coordination and the day flowed smoothly with no hiccups (that we were aware of). Our guests have told us over and over how beautiful our wedding was, and I owe it to Brittney, her team, and The White Barn for that. I can't recommend this venue enough to anyone considering it for their own wedding!
    Melissa S. Married on 05/22/2021

Absolutely wonderful!

I could not recommend The White Barn enough for your special day! The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. The ceremony site, the patio for cocktail hour, and the barn itself are beautifully done. Brittney and her team were amazing! Brittney was very responsive to my questions leading up to the wedding. The team is so experienced and knowledgeable which was so incredibly helpful the day of. I am so glad I picked The White Barn for my wedding.
  • Neena
    Neena J. Married on 11/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My dream wedding came to life!!!

We stumbled upon this beautiful venue while searching on google. We know this was where we wanted to get married the moment we came across it. Our wedding was literally built around this venue- in a matter of 2 months. Brittany is one of the nicest, cooperative, hardworking & efficient entrepreneurs I know! From our very first interaction, it has been such a pleasure. Her husband, Matt does all the beautiful landscaping & has such an eye for the best photo areas. The whole property is designed with corn fields & a huge oak tree at the center. Matt drove the whole wedding party around the land on his golf cart & supplied drinks the whole time. The entire venue is gorgeous and was worth the 5 hour drive from Delaware. I highly recommend hiring Brittany as the “day of coordinator” as she helps make that special day hassle free & completely flawless-both at the wedding ceremony & reception. She took care of all the vendors on that day and communicated efficiently with us. Brittany responds efficiently on email, text and even WhatsApp. Her inventory has a huge range of decorations to choose from and she has that talented eye for decoration & color- ranging from flowers, votives, candles, antique books, etc. The entire barn was designed by Brittany- the interior, little details, everything falls into this beautiful sweet view for the eyes. I love how everything has a personal touch! All our guests had such a good time and the wedding was like a dream. I couldn’t have asked for a better place to celebrate our special day. Thank you so much Brittany & Matt for making our dream wedding happen in 2 months!
  • Alaina
    Alaina D. Married on 10/24/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Brittney made everything SO easy!

Brittney made our lives SO easy on wedding day. The venue is so beautiful, and we received countless compliments. I truly can’t think of 1 thing that we would change about our wedding. Whoever says that you can't enjoy your wedding day because you're going to be too busy hosting is wrong. Brittney and her staff greeted all of the vendors and managed everything behind the scenes, so my husband and I were free to dance, eat, and drink with all of our friends and family. STRONGLY recommend!!
  • Barbara
    Barbara B. Married on 10/10/2020

Vendor Providing Services

I am a Wedding vendor who is fortunate enough to provide services at the White Barn quite often. I witness many brides, all different in their own way. Brittney and Matt have a beautiful way of making their venue unique for each and every bride. The attention to detail is "spot on" every event. Their attentiveness to their clients is impeccable. I feel honored to be a part of the history of weddings being created at this venue.
    Sarah Married on 10/03/2020

Best Decision We Made!

We booked The White Barn two weeks after getting engaged because we loved it so much! The venue is stunning all on its own, and the outdoor ceremony space + the cocktail hour patio is so welcoming for guests! We loved working with Brittney, who was always quick to answer our questions and thoughtful as to how to make our wedding perfect. And her husband drove us on the golf cart during sunset so our photographer could get photos! Do yourself a favor and book the barn + Brittney's endless options for centerpieces. She made our tables look AMAZING and the whole venue was perfect. Her assistant is also so attentive and kind - we will be forever grateful to have had our wedding here!
    Haleigh O. Married on 09/12/2020

Fantastic and well organized

Our wedding day at the White Barn was absolutely perfect. Everything came together in a way better than I could have ever imagined, especially while trying to plan a wedding in the middle of COVID. I can’t thank Brittany enough for everything she did to make our day go so smoothly.
    Stefanie P. Married on 08/08/2020

Best venue ever!

Where do I even start! I booked the venue 2 years before my wedding and didn't have one single regret. Brittney Lucas helped make the whole wedding process so easy and fun. The venue is picture perfect from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the dancing and dinner! There is space for anything you could ever want. The venue is not like other "barns" or any other venue I've seen! It truly is one of a kind. I couldn't recommend the White Barn enough!!!! The second you visit the venue, I promise you will fall in love!! Wish I could get married here everyday, and having depression now that its over. But do yourself a favor and book this venue for a great experience.
  • Marea
    Marea L. Married on 07/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, beautiful space for a wedding!

The White Barn at Lucas Farm was beyond amazing for our November wedding. We lucked out and were able to have our wedding outside, and the space could not have been more beautiful. Brittney does a FANTASTIC job of coordinating with her assistants and family, and everyone makes sure the day goes smoothly. We hired Brittney to do the decor and it was WELL worth it. Being able to come to the barn in the morning as the bride and only focus on getting ready versus having to worry about decorations and such getting set up was very convenient and she does a tremendous job. You can tell Brittney is extremely efficient as well as personable, friendly, and just amazing at what she does. We were so happy with our day at Lucas Farm and could not have been happier with how our wedding turned out!!
    Kelly Married on 06/20/2020

Picture Perfect Venue

The White Barn at Lucas Farm is the picture perfect wedding venue. Being from Pittsburgh, we searched far and wide (across multiple states) to find a barn venue that was exactly what we were looking for. When we found The White Barn online, it was everything that we wanted and more. Then we went to visit in person and it honestly just blew us away. Once you step foot in the barn, you instantly know that there is no where else but there that you will want to get married. The attention to detail is immaculate. The owners, Brittney and Matt, work tirelessly to add new features to the venue every year. Their hard work definitely shows! The guests at our wedding raved about what a beautiful venue it was. Our memories of our wedding day at The White Barn will always be our favorite.
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing Venue!

Being local, I pass the White Barn frequently and every time we would pass I would say I want to get married there. Everything from the barn, to the patio, to the pond is absolutely beautiful and gives so many unique photo opportunities. We had to postpone our original June wedding date and Brittney was there every step of the way. Our wedding was more than we could have ever dreamed of! Thank you so much Brittney and Matt!
    Eva Married on 05/23/2020

The White Barn at Lucas Farm

In 2018, my husband stumbled across The White Barn after we had been searching for a wedding venue for a few weeks. We had viewed several locations within the surrounding area but none of them really stood out to us. We pulled into the drive of the barn and I gasp because I knew that this venue was THE ONE ! We met Brittney and her husband during the evening of the tour. It was such a breath of fresh air to meet an amazing, hard-working couple . She showed us the venue, and we immediately decided that we wanted The White Barn to be the place where we say "I DO!" I highly recommend hiring Brittney to coordinate and decorate the venue for your event. She is very talented and is able to bring any vision to life! She is very responsive to text and emails and is very organized. After I met with her the first time to go over wedding details, I knew that my wedding was going to be more than I ever expected! My husband and I had to cancel our original wedding date of May 23rd, 2020 due to COVID. She worked with us to secure a new date during the Fall of 2020. No words can describe our wedding day! Every detail was executed and the weather was beautiful! Thank you Brittney and Matt for the wedding of our dreams
    photo: The Oberports - best photography duo around!
  • Laci
    Laci H. Married on 05/09/2020

Absolutely Flawless

The White Barn at Lucas Farm gave us the wedding of our dreams!! The owners, Brittany and Matt, were just amazing. They went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect! Brittany coordinated our entire day and made sure we didn't have to worry about anything other than getting our butts down the isle. Next lets talk about this gorgeous venue! The beauty of this property is unexplainable. Walking into the barn is like entering a fairytale. SO PRETTY. Do not hesitate to plan your special day at The White Barn, you won't regret a thing!
    Amanda B. Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely amazing!

This venue is absolutely beautiful! We just had our wedding on Oct. 19th and everything was perfect! Brittney is extremely helpful and makes sure everything and everyone is perfectly in place so you don’t have to worry about anything. I highly recommend this venue!
    Shannon M. Married on 10/12/2019

Dream come true!

I recently had my wedding at The White Barn.... and it was literally a dream come true! The barn is decorated so classy and elegant! Brittney put so much work into all the little details of the wedding and made the whole day go so smooth! I have nothing but amazing memories from our big day and would 10/10 recommend this venue, Brittney, and her team!
  • Jordan
    Jordan Married on 10/12/2019

May 25, 2019

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Brittney and her husband Matt this past year planning our big day. I found the venue online and immediately knew this is where I wanted us to get married. Brittney was so helpful throughout the entire process. She gave us so many amazing vendor recommendations-and we love everyone we went with! She helped us with our day of coordinating and everything flowed so seamless. We got hit with some pretty heavy rain right before our guests had arrived, but fortunately it halted and she made sure everything was addressed outside so we could still perform the ceremony by the pond like we had planned. Her husband Matt was also so lovely. We got the pleasure of meeting the man who helps bring all of Brittney’s breathtaking ideas to life. They truly are such an amazing couple. We are so lucky to have met them and worked with them in creating our special day! The communication and honesty I received from Brittney was so authentic. I truly trusted her and all of her recommendations and she never failed me! Thank you Brittney and Matt!
  • Jenny
    Jenny Married on 09/21/2019

Perfection!

Where do I even begin?! The White Barn at Lucas Farm & The Lucas Family helped to make that dream that every little girl has of her wedding day, a reality for me. I stumbled upon this venue shortly after they opened when a friend of a friend shot a wedding there. I was watching her Insta story of the wedding and I said to myself “this is it, this is where I HAVE to get married!”. About a month later, my fiancé and I traveled out to beautiful Western Maryland and as soon as we pulled in the driveway and met Brittney, we got that feeling that couples are supposed to get when they find their dream venue. We were “one and done”. It was the only venue we looked at because we were hooked. We saw the venue, chose our date, and put down our deposit within about 4 hours because we just knew the White Barn was where we wanted our love story as husband and wife to begin. Brittney is honestly one of the most talented and friendly people I have ever met. Without her eye for farmhouse-chic beauty and her help in making our wedding day run as smoothly as it did, our day wouldn’t have been nearly as magical. I remember saying to guests the entire night “I’m just waiting for something to go wrong” because planning an event for 160 people is no easy task. Nothing did go wrong and plain and simple, our day wouldn’t have been as perfect as it was without Brittney. The White Barn is a gem of a venue and I just want to relive our wedding day everyday! Thank you Brittney & Matt for everything you did for Joey and I and for creating such a stunning venue! We wish you both the best of luck!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 09/21/2019

Best day ever.

I cannot begin to thank Brittany and her team for making the day I say “I do” more than I could ever imagine ❤️ the venue is absolutely beautiful and changed in the best possible way from when we signed two years before our date. All of our family and friends raved that it was the most stream-line and beautiful wedding they had been to in awhile. I didn’t have to worry about anything day of due to Brittany coordinating. I stayed right across the corn fields with my family and there was plenty of space and beauty to produce what I had envisioned. Brittany makes it a super easy process and an enjoyable one at that. She worked with all of my vendors beautifully to make such a perfect day. I love this venue and team. I especially love that I got to start my forever here.
illustration stars