The Wheeler House Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Mallory
    Mallory .. Married on 12/17/2022

Best Inclusive Venue

I can’t rave enough about how amazing The Wheeler House staff and services are. I was impressed by every vendor that comes with their inclusive package. Everything from the cake to our DJ on our wedding night exceeded our expectations. Ashley gave us a tour and we immediately fell in love with how beautiful the house and grounds were and booked soon after. She was detail oriented and organized throughout the entire process and made sure I did not have to worry about a thing. Would highly recommend having your wedding here!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Mallory! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review! We are so happy you had a great experience here at The Wheeler House, including our amazing vendors as well! You and your family were so gracious and a joy to work with! We wish you both all the very best in your new journey together!
    Susana Married on 12/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great venue and great coordinator!

Laiken was our coordinator, and she was great! She got back to me very quickly with all the many questions I had, and made sure everything went smoothly the day of the wedding. The venue itself is beautiful as well. The room for the groomsmen is on the smaller side, but there's a pool table at the main house that they could use .

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Susana! Thank you so much for your sweet and thoughtful review! We are so honored to have hosted your special day and are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
    Abigail P. Married on 12/01/2022

Stress Free Experience

Ashley was amazing to work with! As the day of coordinator, she was always available by email and super understanding when things kept changing. The staff got everything done with no stress! Couldn’t recommend them enough!!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Abigail, thank you! We absolutely loved hosting your wedding and wish you guys the best in the future :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Kenzie
    Kenzie B. Married on 11/18/2022

Amazing experience!

The Wheeler House did an amazing job making our wedding day perfect! They are super flexible with scheduling, super helpful and knowledgeable, and super personable. Our day went off without a hitch and I didn’t have to worry about anything. They allowed us to get ready and enjoy the morning without bombarding us with a million questions, but I knew they were still working behind the scenes and there if I needed anything. Everyone fell in love with the beautiful venue when they saw it as well! I will definitely recommend this Venue to all of my friends!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi McKenzie! You are so sweet! Thank you so much for all of your sweet words and recommendation. It was a pleasure getting to host your big day! We are thrilled to hear that you has a wonderful experience. Every detail was incredibly stunning! We wish you both all the love and happiness there is to come!
    Alaska M. Married on 11/13/2022

Absolutely amazing!

Everyone at The Wheeler House was so professional and kind. They helped you with what ever you needed and then some. They are the true MVPs. Everything went so smooth that I would honestly have another wedding! Thank you so much!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Alaska! Thank you so much for all of your kind words! It was a joy getting to know you and your family during the planning process. We are so honored to have hosted your special day! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness! Congratulations, again!
    Cassandra B. Married on 10/23/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

From start to finish, everyone at the Wheeler House was fabulous. So easy to work with and get ahold of. Responded to emails within minutes. Super helpful in planning. When it came close to the wedding, our coordinator, Emma, was fantastic and helped ease so much off our shoulders. Day of went perfect. We rented the house for the whole day. Such a beautiful venue. Literally everything about the Wheeler House is out of this world.

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Cassandra! You are so sweet! We cannot thank you enough for all your kind words and recommendation. Your wedding day was absolutely stunning! We loved getting to see every planning detail come to life! We were honored to have hosted your special day! We wish you both all the love and happiness in the world!

Jordan G. Married on 10/22/2022

My Real-Life Cinderella Wedding in Georgia

From the moment I toured The Wheeler House I knew this is where my future husband and I would be married. When I picture my wedding, I picture my Cinderella moment and my husband is a good ole southern boy. The chandeliers combined with the historic house and rustic barn it was a perfect mix of southern romance. They offer multiple open houses throughout the year to meet vendors, taste food, and create ideas. I personally attended 2 open houses and it was very helpful. My wedding coordinator Emma was extremely helpful and very easy to get along with. She answered EVERY question we had and then some. On the day of the wedding if something went wrong, I had no idea about it. What stood out to me about The Wheeler House was the price and what all the price included. I would get married over and over again here.

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Jordan! You are so sweet for taking the time to write such a kind and thoughtful review! Your special day was absolutely stunning and we are honored we were able to be a part of your wedding day! We are so happy to hear that our all-inclusive package helped made your planning process an ease. Thank you, again, for choosing The Wheeler House to play a role in the most special day of your lives! We wish you all the very best!
    Janellie H. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect Wedding Day at the Wheeler House!

Our wedding at the Wheeler House was an absolute dream come true. From the beginning, the staff at the Wheeler House were responsive, kind, and supportive in making our dreams a reality. They also partnered with and/or recommended several local, high-quality vendors too which made planning our wedding a breeze when we began looking for caterers, DJs, and decor rentals. The option to use the house as our getting-ready space was also incredibly convenient and made for great getting-ready shots. Our wedding coordinator Ashley was the cherry on top - she was SO organized, professional, and ready for any challenge we threw at her (even getting makeup stains out of a wedding dress). Thanks to her and the Wheeler House team, our day went off without a hitch! I highly recommend the Wheeler House!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Janellie! Thank you so much for taking the time to write out such a kind and thoughtful review! We still cannot get over how incredible and beautiful your wedding day was - Your wedding photos tell it all! You and Dan were a dream couple to work with! Thank you for choosing The Wheeler House to host your special day! We hope to see you again soon and wish you both a happily ever after!
  • Holly
    Holly V. Married on 09/23/2022

Absolutely amazing

The Wheeler House was the first vendor we visited and the last. Once I met Ashley and toured the venue I fell in love and knew this is where we wanted to get married. Everything turned out better than I could have imagined. Our day was absolutely beautiful and everyone that worked there was the best and super sweet. I can’t say enough about The Wheeler House and especially Ashley who was the sweetest and super quick to respond to any questions/request that I had. She made the experience easy and stress free. Our day was so special and thanks to The Wheeler House for making our wedding dreams come true!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Holly! You are so sweet! Thank you so much for all of your kind words. We are honored to have been a part of such a special day as yours. You and your sweet family were a dream to work with. We are so thrilled to have your dream day come to life! Thank you again for entrusting us to be a part of such an incredible day!
    Hannah C. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding experience!!

Being a student, moving and planning a wedding seemed like a daunting task, but The Wheeler House staff made it so easy. With most everything planned for you and only a few small decisions to make, they make the planning process so easy. They are flexible with how you want your day to be and do everything they can to make your vision come true. Every member of the staff is so kind, and I loved having them as part of our day. The location, food, decor, DJ, and everything about The Wheeler House is perfect for any wedding. Their preferred vendors are also amazing , and there is a wide price range for whatever you may be looking for. The Wheeler House was also affordable, and they gave us the best wedding we could have asked for!!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Hannah! We so appreciate your kind words and are so thrilled that you had a wonderful experience with us. It is so important that we can help make your entire planning experience stress-fun! We are so grateful to have been able to host your wedding day and share such a special day with you and your family! We wish you both all the happiness in the world!
    Nicole S. Married on 09/10/2022

Amazing Wedding Day!

We had the best wedding weekend at The Wheeler House. We stayed in cottages for the weekend and to get ready. Our wedding was perfect!! Everyone said it was the best party and food which was exactly what we wanted!!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Nicole! Thank you for your kind words and recommendation! You were such a joy to work with and we loved every minute of your wedding day! Thank you again for choosing The Wheeler House and Cottages to host your special day/weekend! We wish you both all the love and happiness there is to come!
  • Grace
    Grace H. Married on 09/03/2022

Amazing!

Choosing the Wheeler House as our venue was the best decision for our wedding! The staff was incredible and made the day run so smoothly with no stress at all.

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Grace! Thank you so much for your kind review! Your wedding day was an absolute dream-come-true! We loved the entire planning process with you and Drake! We are so honored to have been apart of your special day! We wish you both many years of love and happiness in your new journey together!
    Lila H. Married on 08/28/2022

Spectacular Venue

We had our wedding at the wheeler house and it was everything I had ever dreamed of! Not only is the venue GORGEOUS, but the staff is incredibly professional and organized. The staff went above and beyond to make our wedding dreams come to life. Our coordinator Laiken was fantastic as well. She was so sweet and helpful. She made sure that things ran on schedule and was quick to make adjustments throughout the day if we asked. Having our wedding at the Wheeler House was made so easy because they have amazing preferred vendors. The DJ, Cake baker, and Caterer were all so easy to work with and did an outstanding job. I’ve always heard that no wedding will be perfect, but I truly believe that ours WAS thanks to The Wheeler House staff. I wouldn’t change a thing about our special day, and I can’t imagine getting married anywhere else. It was a dream to get married there and a memory my husband and I will cherish forever.

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Lila! WOW, Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review! We absolutely adored working with you throughout the entire planning process! It was a beautiful filled with so many special memories! we are honored to have you both a part of The Wheeler House family! We wish you both all the best in the years to come!
    Aleena M. Married on 08/26/2022

Wheeler House and Cottages Review

Venue-
    The Wheeler House was an amazing venue for our wedding! We bought the all-day package, and it was so helpful being able to get into the bridal suite early for HMU and for final touches details with décor. The suite is so beautiful and spacious with multiple full-length mirrors, places to sit for multiple people and good window natural lighting! There was a separate room with a gorgeous huge full-length mirror for bridal shots and another room with tables for food! The outdoor ceremony spot was stunning, and the barn was just magical! As the venue is so close to the road you do hear a lot of traffic noise throughout the day and sirens are powerful driving by, but you sign up for this and know what to expect when booking! The staff was amazing! Laiken and her team set all of my details up and made sure the event went off without a hitch! They made sure I stayed as close to my timeline as possible and were so helpful with everything day of! Although The Wheeler House staff was amazing, I would always recommend having a wedding planner on your vendor list to just make sure every single detail goes off without a hitch as they are there for you and you alone! I cannot say enough nice things about how professional and helpful the venue and their staff were! I would highly recommend using them for your wedding venue!
    Cottages-
    The cottages were a convenient alternative to lodging elsewhere, from a distance and proximity from the main venue standpoint. In addition, they had ample room to accommodate our guests. Beds were comfortable but small. There were a few other things that could use improvement from my experience staying in the cottages:
    1. Cottages need to be more air tight to keep the inside more comfortable
    Bugs entered freely - Bees stinging my uncle; spiders crawling above, earwigs throughout the room
    2. Cottages had a raw scent; possibly due to age and mold
    3. Cottages didn’t appear sanitary
    4. Doors didn't always lock - Could still push to open after initiating the locking mechanism if you don't lock it in the exact fashion it needs to be done.
    5. Dishes/coffee pots were not clean and the dishwasher in one cottage leaked water (there was an old Eggo Waffle left in one of the toasters.)
    6. Internet didnt work in the far cottage (no internet connection)
    7. Pulling in and out of cottages was very dangerous with high speed traffic in both directions and blind spots to make the turn onto the road and the cottages and driveways are very difficult to see at night.
    Overall, not worth the amount paid to rent for the 2 day period.
    Crystal W. Married on 08/21/2022

Amazing Wedding Experience!!!!

We were so pleased with our experience at the Wheeler House for the recent wedding of our daughter and now son-in-law! Ashley was our coordinator, and Madeline was assisting her. They were AMAZING to work with! They went above and beyond my expectations! They were friendly, easy to work with, and flexible-we made several changes during the process (which they graciously accommodated), and they offered SO much help- I don't know what I would have done without them. I feel blessed to have had them coordinating the evening.
    The venue itself is gorgeous- the house, the grounds, the barn- all so nice. Not much decor is needed because the venue is already so magnificent! So many of our guests commented on how beautiful it is. This makes for many great options for photos!
    The vendors whose services were included in our package (caterers, bakery, and DJ) did such a great job! The food and cake were delicious, and the DJ was so friendly and very accommodating to us, as we had a few very specific music requests that were not included on the online jukebox.
    Thank you to Ashley, Madeline, and The Wheeler House staff for your part (which was HUGE) in giving our families one of the most special and memorable evenings of our lives! You are truly remarkable!

Mrs. Crystal W.

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Crystal! Wow, we are blown away with your kind words. We strive to create a pleasurable experience for the families just as much as for our couples! We are grateful to have done just that! It was an honor to have had a helping hand in planning a magical day for your daughter! We wish the newlyweds all the very best in their new and exciting chapter of lives! Thank you for choosing The Wheeler House!
  • Darla
    Darla S. Married on 08/15/2022

Spectacular Memorable Reception!

Our experience with the Wheeler house was absolutely above and beyond! The service and professionalism was top notch! We got married in the summer in glacier national park in Montana in August… But wanted to be able to have a reception with our family and friends somewhere close to home. The Wheeler house was very convenient and we’ve always loved, the historic elegance of its presence and driving by often. Being that we booked very spur of the moment, we were able to get a last day in December which wound up being just perfect! Laiken was so on point with helping us with decisions in vendors needed, tastings, and decor. Our evening went off so smoothly. Everyone is still talking about what a fun evening. It was for the young and older guests. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone for any type of event! Book early because they are very popular!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Darla! We LOVED hosting your wedding reception! You guys were so fun to work with throughout the entire planning process. We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience and that all the details came together seamlessly! We wish you all the very best in your happily-ever-after!
  • Abby
    Abby G. Married on 08/12/2022

The Wheeler House is an AMAZING venue

The Wheeler House was the perfect spot for the wedding of our dreams. The staff at the Wheeler House is so attentive and fast responding. They always answered any questions I in a timely manner they made us feel so secure that the day would go smoothly. Emma was my wedding coordinator at the Wheeler House and she did so wonderful. She made our day perfect!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Abby! You are so kind! We appreciate your sweet review and are thrilled to hear about your experience with our team. We strive to give our couples their dream wedding from start to finish. We are so grateful to have hosted your special day here at The Wheeler House and share such a beautiful day with you and your family. We wish you both all the love and happiness that there is to come!
  • Caroline
    Caroline P. Married on 07/30/2022

Amazing Venue!!

The most beautiful venue to have a wedding!! Absolutely breathtaking. I am so thankful we had our wedding here. The place is stunning, staff handles everything you need, and so much more. Thank you Chelsea and the rest of The Wheeler House crew for making our big day so magical.

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Caroline! You are so sweet! We appreciate your kind words! Your wedding day was a dream come true and we could not have been any happier to have been apart of your special day! Thank you for choosing The Wheeler House to play a helping hand to make your wedding dreams come to life! We wish you both a lifetime of love for all the years ahead!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany S. Married on 07/23/2022

Best Venue Hands down!

TWH made our wedding experience amazing! It was so perfect and amazing. The whole TWH team was truly a blessing and gave us the most perfect day ever!! Thank you guys a million!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Tiffany! Thank you for all of your kind words and recommendation! Your wedding day was absolutely stunning and so unique! We loved that you incorporated so many personal and special touches to your big day! We are so honored to have been apart of it! We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!
    Lauren B. Married on 07/16/2022

Best wedding venue!!

The Wheeler House is the most gorgeous and perfect wedding venue!! We knew from the moment we walked onto the property this was going to be our wedding venue. The Wheeler House staff is so easy to work with. They are truly the kindest people. Emma and the rest of the crew made sure our wedding day was perfect and flawless. We cannot rave about The Wheeler House enough!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Lauren! Thank you so very much for all your kind words! We absolutely adored you and loved getting to know you both during the planning process. Your wedding day was truly a dream come true! We couldn't have been more honored to have host your special day! We wish you both all the very best in your new journey together!
  • Courtnay
    Courtnay H. Married on 07/15/2022

Fantastic!

Our wedding at the Wheeler House was fantastic. Between Ashley and Emma, we received fantastic service the entire process. They were very flexible, answered all questions promptly, and are excellent coordinators. The food was FANTASTIC, best I've ever had at any wedding. The cake was gorgeous and delicious. The Wheeler House helped make my dream wedding come true.

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Courtnay! Thank you so much for your sweet words and recommendation! Your wedding day was absolutely gorgeous! We are so happy to hear that you had just as much of a wonderful experience as it was to work with you! We are honored that we were able to help make your wedding dreams come true! We wish you both all the very best with love and happiness!
    Lexy W. Married on 07/08/2022

Book Here NOW

Absolutely amazing. Everyone at the Wheeler House was wonderful. My wedding day was stress free and as beautiful as ever!!!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Lexy! You are so kind! Thank you for your sweet review! We are honored to have hosted your special day and are so thankful you chose The Wheeler House to begin the most special journey of your lives! We wish you both all the very best!
    Heidi R. Married on 06/12/2022

My Dream Wedding

I had the most incredible experience as a bride at The Wheeler House. Throughout our entire planning process, the people there were always willing to help and answer questions. Specifically, Laiken who helped us decide to book with The Wheeler House, and Emma, our day-of coordinator. We did not have one thing go wrong on our wedding day (which is truly unheard of), which was largely due to Emma's amazing work. We are so grateful to the whole team! I would definitely recommend The Wheeler House!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Heidi! You are so sweet!! Thank you so very much for your kind review! You were such a joy to work with and we are so thankful to have the best couples, such as yourself, apart of The Wheeler House Family. We wish you both lots of love and happiness in your new adventure together!
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 05/22/2022

Amazing all around!

The Wheeler House was absolutely amazing and made our special day just fantastic. They were always so accommodating and easy to work with and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have a wedding.
    Emily P. Married on 05/21/2022

The Best Day

So happy that we decided on The Wheeler House for our wedding! The venue is beautiful, the staff is so helpful, and their vendors are wonderful. The entire wedding planning process was so easy and our day couldn’t have gone smoother. 100% recommend The Wheeler House!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Emily! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review and recommendation! We are so grateful to have you as apart of The Wheeler House family. You were such a stunning bride and your wedding day was a DREAM! Thank you for allowing us to play a role in your happily-ever-after!
illustration stars