The Wheeler House Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Abigail P. Getting married on 12/01/2022

Stress Free Experience

Ashley was amazing to work with! As the day of coordinator, she was always available by email and super understanding when things kept changing. The staff got everything done with no stress! Couldn’t recommend them enough!!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Abigail, thank you! We absolutely loved hosting your wedding and wish you guys the best in the future :)
  • Nina
    Nina I. Getting married on 05/02/2022

Many thanks to The Wheeler House Team

Many thanks to Laiken, Laura and Ashley for their wonderful guidance, help, and support during the planning process of my son and new daughter's wedding this past weekend. They helped us organize DJ, Catering, Decorating, Photographer, Florist, the wedding cake, limo service...everything! And a very special shout out to Laiken who was there throughout the event coordinating everything on the day of. She was a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond to make our day perfect! In fact, all of the staff was helpful, fun, and on the ball. True professionals across the board! In addition, the venue is beautiful and their professional experience took so much stress off of the planning and made for a perfectly smooth wedding. Everything was fantastic. Our wedding party also enjoyed staying at the cabins which turned a one day event into a weekend get together full of memorable events we will never forget. Highly recommend the Wheeler House for your special day. I really don't think planning a wedding could be any easier or more beautiful. Thank you all! :)

The Wheeler House's reply:

Thank you, Nina! It was such an honor to be apart of Alex and Kaley's big day. Their wedding was absolutely stunning and you guys were a joy to be around!
    Angela C. Getting married on 04/11/2022

The PERECT wedding venue of your DREAMS

The Wheeler House is absolute perfection from viewing their pictures online, to our first walkthrough where we fell IN LOVE, to the most amazing day of our lives. The staff at The Wheeler House made everything so easy- we didn't even think twice about booking with them. They do everything for you by providing Catering, the DJ, the Cake, they even have a Florist and Rental places they work with almost every weekend that turned their already beautiful venue into my dream wedding. It was so easy working with all the vendors they already provide because they are so familiar with exactly how everything runs there. The Wheeler House staff were wonderful from the first inquiry with fast response time to helping us through every step of the way with the best positive energy that just made your day better through stressful wedding planning. Laiken was our coordinator and her amazing personality and professionalism was the icing on the cake! I can not say enough amazing, positive things about The Wheeler House!! I promise they will not disappoint!

Angela,
    Your wedding was an absolute dream and we are so thankful to have played such a big part in your special day! You guys were a joy to work with and the photos are absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for choosing The Wheeler House and we wish you guys the absolute best!
  • Taylor
    Taylor H. Getting married on 03/09/2022

Unknowlingly perfect day

My wedding day was a mess between covid-19, the weather not deciding what it wanted to do, and a bridesmaid emergency morning of. My wedding coordinator, Ashley, and her team, worked so hard to ensure that it went by as smooth as possible. While there was a lot going on in the background that wasn't supposed to, not one of my guests knew anything went wrong. The team at The Wheeler House ensured that I stayed calm and up to date and that my guests had a perfect day. As far as they are all concerned, it was a perfect wedding. And even with everything that happened, it truly was a perfect day for my husband and I.

Taylor,

Thank you for your sweet words! It was an absolute honor getting to host your beautiful wedding! Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your special day! You and your family were such a joy to work with. Best of wishes!
  • Emily
    Emily S. Married on 12/19/2021

Incredible venue, staff, and partnered vendors...

My wedding at the Wheeler House was an absolute dream come true. Of course, the venue itself is beautiful, but the true value of the Wheeler House experience lies in the interactions with their staff, coordinators, and recommended vendors. The Wheeler House staff was always very quick to respond to any emails that me or my mother had in preparation for the wedding, and it was wonderful working with professionals that have "wedding planning" down to a science. They connected us with the BEST vendors who know the venue well, which made for a stress-free wedding day for me, my husband, and our families! I cannot recommend the Wheeler House enough! Thank you, Wheeler House, for a wonderful day!
    Abby L. Married on 12/12/2021

The BEST venue!

The Wheeler House made our wedding truly the best day ever! Our coordinator made sure everything was perfect and exactly the way we wanted it for our day. They answered any and every question we had in a very timely manner. The staff and vendors are so helpful and make sure the day runs so smooth! We stayed at the cottages on property the night before and it was SO CUTE! It was so fun to stay with all of the bridesmaids the night before and it’s a memory I will never forget. A huge thanks to this venue and included vendors for making our wedding day one we will truly remember forever and ever!
    Andee B. Married on 12/10/2021

Wedding at The Wheeler House

I can’t say enough AMAZING things about my experience working with the Wheeler House. I truly felt taken care of through out the entire wedding planning process and on wedding day! The venue is not only beautiful, it is also staffed with excellent personalities that make you feel welcome and at home. Baylee, our coordinator, did a great job day of. We had a lot of DIY things and she handled it like a champ! So thankful we got to experience our special day at a venue that cared for us like family!
  • Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 11/14/2021

Over the moon!!

Ashley and Brittany helped me from the first month of engagement to wedding day! 1 month from the wedding my dog had to be hospitalized for a week and needed surgery. Ashley called me to check in consistently and they truly care about their brides and families. I visited 7 venues and this was was THE ONE. It was about the people for me and being a Covid bride the whole wedding planning experience really keeps you grounded of what truly matters, and for me people are what matter most. And let me tell you, after all the venues I visited there are no better people and packages like the ones at the Wheeler house! You don’t have to worry or stress about sifting through cake vendors and hand picking a familiar DJ or looking through hundreds of catering vendors. It’s all in house, it’s all a package. The cake was absolutely delicious, we got the butter vanilla with Jack Daniels infused filling. Andrew, our DJ, did a wonderful job! Last but not least, the food… I’ve never had so many compliments on a meal before!! Our food was a five star steak amazing mashed potatoes, amazing sides, and hors d’oeuvres! Our rehearsal dinner didn’t even get half the compliments on the food and I thought hand picking our food for the rehearsal dinner was a safe choice. Events by design blew everyone out of the water. There’s no comparison and spending all that time looking for a caterer, the Wheeler house has an amazing package with their three vendors and I wouldn’t want them to change that whatsoever! They are owned by a beautiful couple active in the community with an amazing story behind the venue and barn. When people ask where I’m getting married it is my favorite thing to have a story behind how the Wheeler house was originated and how the barn was built. It’s more than just a building it has so much more meaning behind it. It’s a story you can share for the rest of your life when you start your new family at this venue.

The Wheeler House's reply:

Oh, Sarah! You are the sweetest! Wow, thank you SO much for such a kind review. We still cannot get how beautiful you looked on your wedding day. The entire day was incredible and so fun! You guys were such a dream to work with and we loved every single step of the wedding planning process. We are so honored to have you apart in The Wheeler House family
    Megan L. Married on 11/13/2021

Amazing Venue! Highly Recommend!

Can't say enough great things about the Wheeler House. Not only is the venue absolutely beautiful (which many guests commented to me), they made the planning process so easy!! Between being all-inclusive with the great vendors they offer; they were always so responsive to any questions I had and our coordinator Baylee was amazing! I definitely rate them 10 out of 10!!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel A. Married on 11/06/2021

Perfect day!

The Wheeler House quite literally made our day perfect. I know for a fact our day wouldn’t have been the same without them. We stayed in the cottages the night before which made for a stress free transition from there to TWH the next day. The cottages were beautiful and clean, an awesome bonus to our wedding weekend. The entire team at TWH were so professional and communicative, I am so incredibly thankful for them. We only toured TWH when looking for a venue and I immediately fell in love. Seriously, partner up with these folks… you won’t regret it. Our day was totally and completely flawless.

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Rachel! You are so sweet! Thank you or writing such a thoughtful and kind review! Thank you for letting us celebrate along side of you all on your special day! We loved every minute of it! It was such a wonderful experience working with you. We wish you both all the best!
    Hannah W. Married on 10/31/2021

Wonderful Experience

The Wheeler House was wonderful to work with. We had to change our date due to Covid and at the last minute had to have our wedding indoors due to bad weather. They were able to help us re-organize and carry everything off seamlessly and beautifully. Gorgeous venue and amazing staff.

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Hannah! We are so grateful to hear you had a wonderful experience! We are so honored to have hosted your special day! Thank you again for choosing The Wheeler House! We wish you both all the very best!
    Anna L. Married on 10/15/2021

Amazing Wedding Experience

We loved our wedding here! Everyone on their staff is incredible! We got paired with Baylee and she made sure to make us feel like she had everything together for us, so we could just relax the day of. Their vendors who they work with were amazing and so easy to work with! They made our day so much fun!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi AnnaLeigh, we are so honored to have been a part of your special day! We had the best day celebrating with you! We cannot thank you enough for all of your kind words. Your wedding day was so beautiful and perfect! We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
  • Rachel
    Rachel L. Married on 10/11/2021

Amazing Wedding Venue!

They made our wedding day perfect! I rented a cottage down the road the night before my myself and my bridesmaids to get ready in, which made things super convenient. All of the girls there were so sweet, helpful and truly made my day a dream! Their preferred vendors (The TC Show, Events by Dezine, Perfection Confection) were amazing as well and made planning so much easier. Would highly recommend!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Rachel, you were so wonderful! We love hearing that you had a great experience and we were so honored to host your wedding! Also, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay at The Wheeler Cottages! Best of wishes!
    Jessica B. Married on 10/08/2021

The. Perfect. Wedding

I attended a wedding at the Wheeler House 10 years ago and fell in love with its southern charm and elegance. I never would image that I would be having my own ceremony at the venue on their 10th anniversary! The staff were so wonderful and did so much to allow us to choose elements to make the ceremony special for us from signature cocktails to including our fur baby Myrtle in the ceremony. I don’t mind at ALL that she stole the show. The Wheeler House professionals have achieved wedding planning excellence over the last 10 years and make it look easy!!! There was not a single moment of stress during the planning or on our special day. It was simple the most perfect day and we could not be more grateful for the memories.
    Julianne H. Married on 09/19/2021

Amazing Venue with Amazing Staff

The Wheeler House gives you everything that you could want in a wedding and then some. We fell in love with this venue from the moment we laid eyes on it, and the staff proved themselves as extremely caring and helpful every step of the way. Our plan all along was to try and find somewhere that helped all along the way and the inclusive packages helped most of the planning stress off of our chest. We especially loved our coordinator, Baylee, who went above and beyond to make our special day truly special. The aesthetic and decor is all gorgeous, the property is amazing, and the house itself is breathtaking. All in all, we would absolutely recommend The Wheeler House, and we truly value our experience with this venue.

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Julianne! You are just the sweetest! Thank you so very much for your kind review! We absolutely adored you and your family during the wedding planning process. Your wedding day was nothing short of incredible and we loved spending your special day with you! We wish you guys all the very best!
  • Ashley
    Ashley D. Married on 09/18/2021

Best all-inclusive venue!

When we decided on a bigger wedding, my one condition was that we find a venue that would pretty much include everything to alleviate the stress of planning and we hit the jackpot! The Wheeler House was everything we wanted and more. The location is perfect, with the sweetest little downtown area of Ball Ground to entertain our guests the day before our wedding. The staff is incredible! Everyone was quick to respond to any questions and concerns we had. The grounds are always gorgeous. They have such a hard-working and dedicated group of people representing the Wheeler House. Our coordinator, Baylee, was a dream to work with! She is so easy-going and always responded to my texts so quickly. I knew she would make sure everything ran so smoothly the day of, and it did! People are still talking about our wedding day, and how much fun they all had. We would recommend the Wheeler House to anyone that wants a stress-free wedding planning experience with the most beautiful venue, amazing vendors and wonderful staff. Thank you to everyone who made our day better than we could've ever imagined.
    Tara C. Married on 09/12/2021

The Most Amazing Place Ever!!!

The Wheeler House was everything and more for my wedding day! I not only knew immediately during my tour there that I wanted it for our big day, but I practically wanted to move in! The staff is AMAZING and responds sooo fast to emails/phone calls! They are also just so incredible and helpful and really make the crazy stressed out bride feel relaxed! The venue is absolutely beautiful and I felt like it needed minimal decor because of its natural beauty it already has!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Tara! Thank you so very much for the kind review! We loved your special day and the entire planning process! We are so happy to hear about your experience here at The Wheeler House and we are so grateful you chose us to be apart of your big day! Best of wishes!
  • Madison
    Madison N. Married on 09/06/2021

Amazing ♥️♥️♥️

They were extremely helpful both before hand and the day of the wedding!! I couldn’t recommend them more!!!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Madison! Even with a last minute transition, your wedding day was an absolute DREAM! We are so thankful you chose The Wheeler House to be apart of your big day! We wish you both all the very best!
    Morgan S. Married on 08/29/2021

Best wedding venue ever!!!

We knew from driving past this venue that it would be our top choice to get married at. We set up a meeting to tour and get prices and absolutely fell in love with the Wheeler house! The staffing was amazing the entire time and answered any questions we had. Not to mention the breeze of planning a wedding! I had zero stress of planning my wedding in FOUR MONTHS!!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Morgan! We LOVED helping plan your special day even in just those 4 months!! It was absolutely beautiful! We are so grateful for you choosing The Wheeler House to host your special day! Best of wishes for many incredible years to come!
  • Meghan
    Meghan P. Married on 08/28/2021

Best Venue Ever!!

We can’t recommend The Wheeler House enough!! Our wedding coordinator, Ashley, walked me through the entire process. They are thorough, professional, affordable, and honestly, they are just good people who want to make your wedding exactly what you envision. I wish we could do it all over again.

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Meghan! We are still dreaming of how perfect your wedding day was! The planning process was absolutely amazing with you guys! We greatly appreciate your kind words and are so thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience. We wish you all the very best!
    Samantha H. Married on 08/09/2021

Best wedding venue

We absolutely loved The Wheeler House for our wedding! It was absolutely beautiful. The barn is stunning even with little to no decorations. The coordinators there are always available for questions and took care of EVERYTHING! The best part is that it's very affordable as their package includes DJ, cake, catering, coordinator, and bartender. Most venues have you choose your own vendors which gets pretty pricy! I would recommend this venue to everyone!

Samantha,

You are so kind! Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your special day! We loved everything about your beautiful wedding day! Best of wishes!
  • Jenny
    Jenny Married on 07/23/2021

The BEST place to start your forever together!

When my husband and I first visited The Wheeler House, we knew that was the place we wanted to start our forever together. The venue is absolutely stunning and provides a beautiful, intimate setting for a wedding. Best part - the staff at TWH are top notch! Our wedding coordinator, Laiken, was fantastic and such a joy to work with! She helped us every step of the way through the planning process and even on the big day itself. I cannot recommend their all-inclusive wedding packages (DJ + Cake + Catering) as well as their recommended vendors (Florist + Photographer + Videographer) enough. We were so impressed by each and every one of the vendors who made the planning process seamless, and our wedding day absolutely perfect. True professionals in all aspects! Our friends and family also had nothing but good things to say about the venue, the food, the dancing, and just the entire experience. This venue truly does offer some of the best backdrops and scenery for wedding photos as well – from the historic home to the outdoors ceremony area to the rustic barn. We couldn’t have dreamed of a better wedding and cannot recommend The Wheeler House enough!!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Jenny! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was so wonderful to see your special day come together so beautifully! You guys were amazing and a dream to work with and we wish you many years of happiness to come! We are so thankful that you chose The Wheeler House to be apart of your special day!
    Rachel M. Married on 07/18/2021

Magical Wedding Experience

We can not say enough of wonderful things about this amazing venue and their staff. Our daughters wedding was in July of this year and in my daughters words “ it was the most magical evening and everything was perfect!” This is the absolute best thing you can hear as a parent and it would not have been possible without the Wheeler House staff. Ashley was absolutely incredible as our wedding coordinator. She went above and beyond from the very beginning. The professionalism and expertise that Ashley and the entire staff had to offer were so appreciated.

We also took advantage of the Wheeler House cottages at the last minute for the wedding party and Ashley and the rest of the staff made this a seamless and easy process. The cottages were such a positive addition to the overall experience giving the groomsmen their own space and as a bonus one of the cottages made the perfect place for the newlyweds to stay the night of the wedding! They are beautiful and cozy!!

We literally miss talking to Ashley and miss the entire experience!! Highly recommend this beautiful venue!!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Rachel, thank you so very much for your kind and sweet review! It was such a pleasure to work with you all to help create a magical wedding day for your daughter! Makayla is so fortunate to have such an incredible family to help her along the planning journey. We are so honored that she chose The Wheeler House to such such a special day in their lives. We hope to stay in touch and wish the newlyweds all the best!
  • Michelle
    Michelle D. Married on 07/09/2021

Rain or shine, the Wheeler House was the perfect venue!

We knew the moment we toured the venue, that it was going to be where we got married and celebrated! It's awesome how close all the spots are - ceremony, cocktail and reception spaces. No long waits or transportation for older guests. I of course fell in love with the beauty of the barn! An added perk was that I needed minimal decor because it was just absolutely beautiful on its own!! Laiken was our coordinator at the Wheeler House and she was fantastic to work with! She was extremely responsive to my various questions through email, efficient during our 60/30 day meeting, and was so helpful on the day of the wedding! We were able to plan our wedding at the Wheeler House stress free. We we could do it again!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Michelle! We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to write out such a kind review! You guys were such a joy to work with and we loved every minute of your big day. We are so grateful for such sweet brides such as you! We are so thrilled that you had a wonderful experience at The Wheeler Cottages as well. We wish you guys all the very best in your new and exciting chapter of life!
    Darby N. Married on 07/04/2021

Best Wedding Venue!

The Wheeler House exceeded our expectations for a wedding venue. It was very convenient to have almost everything available through the Wheeler House. Even though everything was available through them, it still felt like we were able to customize our day just how we envisioned it. The day of wedding planner was THE BEST part of the Wheeler House. I cannot imagine what we would have done without her!

The Wheeler House's reply:

Hi Darby! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience. We were so honored to have been apart of your special day! It was such a pleasure working with you and helping create such a beautiful day! We wish you both all the happiness in the world!