The Wheeler House Reviews

The Wheeler House 7
  • Paula

Paula Denton · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Dream Venue

The Wheeler House was a fairy-tale venue for my son’s wedding. The home was the backdrop of the most beautiful photographs and provided the old-time Southern country wedding my son’s bride had hoped for. Leading up to the wedding, our coordinator Laura was very attentive. I can’t say enough about how amazing Laura is! She was a delight to work with and is an absolute detailed-oriented professional. She thought of every detail. She put our minds at ease and she delivered the day of our event. I had many guests comment on how smoothly the event ran and how courteous everyone at The Wheeler House was. The staff on site the day of my son’s wedding were so helpful and accommodating. The wedding was on a day of record-breaking heat here in Georgia but the temperature in the barn was perfect even though it was scorching outside. Our guests were allowed access to the main floor of the beautiful historic home before the ceremony so they wouldn’t get overheated outside. The food was superb and the bartenders were very attentive. I would highly recommend The Wheeler House as a venue for anyone considering hosting their wedding there.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    The Wheeler House 9

Cheyenne Denton · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Laura is the best!

Words cannot even begin to describe the amount of gratitude and love I have for The Wheeler House and its staff. From the historic house, to the outside ceremony space, to the gorgeous barn, everything is immaculate.
    While The Wheeler House is gorgeous, it would be nothing without the people who work tirelessly to ensure that each couple has the day of their dreams. Not only did TWH staff go above and beyond the day of our wedding, they went above and beyond from the moment we stepped foot on the property to tour. Laura was our wedding coordinator. I emailed her and spoke with her throughout our 10 months of planning what feels like 1000 times and she answered every phone call and email with what felt like joy in her heart. Every time I saw her she had a smile on her face and made my husband and I feel like we were the only couple she was working with. Our wedding day went perfectly, and if anything was wrong - I sure didn't hear about it. I wish that I could relive our wedding day over and over again. I cannot thank The Wheeler House staff and Laura enough for everything that they did for Cameron and I. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 08/03/2019

Our dream wedding venue!

Our wedding day was magical, all thanks to Ashley and The Wheeler House staff! This was the only venue my now husband and I fell in love with. We were married August 3, 2019 and the day went off without a hitch! Ashley was our wedding day coordinator and she went above and beyond for us! Everything from the night before in The Wheeler House Cottages, to the day of the wedding was perfect and everything we could have dreamed of. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Cathy Keith · Married on 06/23/2019

A fabulous venue!

I can highly recommend The Wheeler House to anyone looking for a fabulous wedding venue. On our walk through we met with our coordinator Laura who showed us everything they had to offer. We booked it immediately as we knew it was perfect. They made things so easy as they include the caterer, cake, DJ, tables and linens as well as the gorgeous lights and chandeliers. We had so many people tell us it was the best food and cake they ever had at a wedding and the DJ had people dancing all night long. Laura our coordinator was so attentive and answered all my questions that came up during planning and handled all our requests so quickly. The professionalism can’t be beat! This venue is a gem. Beautiful for both indoor and outdoor weddings. We are so happy we chose The Wheeler House. They provided my daughter her perfect dream wedding.

Sent on 06/30/2019
    The Wheeler House 10
    The Wheeler House 11
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing!

I could not sing enough praises about how incredible the Wheeler House venue is. From the ease of booking (with included caterer, cake, and DJ) to the stunning venue and incredibly kind, talented wedding coordinators, our experience with the Wheeler House was unmatched. Our wedding night was even more perfect and seamless than we could've dreamed of. Every single attendee from our wedding has complimented how beautiful the venue was and how much fun they had thanks to all of the vendors included with the Wheeler House. The cottages are also a HUGE plus and made our wedding weekend so incredibly fun!! They're a short 2 minute drive from the venue, adorable, and provide amazing natural light for getting ready before the big day or for just having so much fun with the bridal party the night before and after! The Wheeler House staff and vendors work so well together and it really shows and makes for a completely stress-free and easy planning process AND wedding day. They pay attention to every single detail (wheelchair accessible ramp/accommodations, making sure guests stay comfortable despite the heat, making sure you have food as the bride/groom, etc), treat you as if you are their only bride, and go above and beyond to make the experience for both the bride/groom and guests memorable. We love the Wheeler House and we are SO thankful we chose them for our big day!! I could not have imagined it better any other way!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Coco

Coco Cobb · Married on 03/30/2019

The best of the best!!

You won’t get better service than at this beautiful venue. Planning a wedding can be STRESSFUL. You don’t know what to expect. Laura and The Wheeler House staff have been nothing short of amazing ever since my now husband and I went to tour it. They have every single detail covered and you really don’t have to worry about anything.

The day of our wedding Laura, our coordinator, was there helping set up all day. She knew every little thing I wanted (I had a very specific vision) and executed it all with grace and ease. Throughout the night she checked on us and made sure everything was taken care of so we could just focus on our night. She, and the entire Wheeler House staff are incredible and truly care about what you want and go above and beyond to make sure your wedding day goes smoothly! We have had so many guests compliment how beautiful and unique the venue is! Everyone loved and so did we.

The food from Events By Dezine was incredible and we had so many guests compliment the food. Every time I see a friend or family member that attended our wedding they mention how amazing the food was! The cake from Lush Cakery was sooo yummy that we had none left!

I really cant say enough good things about The Wheeler House, their staff and the vendors. They made our wedding day the most special and memorable day and we couldn’t be more thankful! We love The Wheeler House!!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    The Wheeler House 12
    The Wheeler House 13
    The Wheeler House 14

Kirsty Germany · Married on 03/16/2019

Most easy going, stress free, event space in North Georgia

The best of the best!! Laura and the staff at The Wheeler House have a way of making you feel at ease and organized. After speaking with several other venues before booking at The Wheeler House, it was easy to see that they don’t nickel and dime you like other places. If anything, you feel like you are working with your friends that only want what’s best for your special day!!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Kyle Pfahl · Married on 03/16/2019

Fairy tales do come true at the Wheeler House

I needed to pick the venue for my daughter’s wedding because she was living out of the state. From the moment I met Laura and toured the Wheeler House I knew this was the place, and thru face time so did my daughter. Laura left no stone unturned and it paid off because our daughter’s wedding was perfectly orchestrated. As a mother of the bride, I was able to really enjoy the wedding because I knew Laura and her staff had everything under control. I recommend the Wheeler House to anyone getting married looking for the perfect venue. Kyle Pfahl (mother of the bride) 3/16/19

Sent on 04/10/2019

Brittany · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing venue with great staff!

My husband and I got married at the Wheeler House just over a week ago and couldn’t be more pleased with our experience! From the moment we booked to the moment we left at the end of our wedding, we could rely on Laura and the team to be responsive, helpful, and genuinely excited for us! Laura always answered our questions and made us feel like we were the only couple she was working with! It’s a beautiful venue and we are so happy we chose it for our day!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Savannah Gower · Married on 11/04/2018

A dream come true!

The Wheeler House was absolutely perfect! Laura was our coordinator and was so quick to respond to emails, answered any and all of our questions and made sure things went off without a hitch! They handle everything you can think of and go above and beyond to make sure things are perfect.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 09/22/2018

All I Can Say Is WOW

I cannot get over how perfect the Wheeler House was for our wedding. Not only is the staff incredible, but the venue itself is stunning. We got married there in September and we couldn't have chosen a better place to celebrate this milestone with our friends and family. Our Wheeler House wedding coordinator Laura was so helpful and extremely organized throughout the whole process. She helped us plan our dream wedding and kept us on track with deadlines. She made great suggestions and had very helpful ideas for our wedding day that my husband and I had not even thought of. The Wheeler House staff was also very good at directing the wedding party, the guests, and the vendors which made the wedding day go very smoothly. Overall we were very pleased with everything. The vendors that are associated with the Wheeler House were incredible as well. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue; 10/10.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    The Wheeler House 15

Col · Married on 09/21/2018

Nothing short of perfect!!!! Food was fabulous, Ashley was fabulous, it was all fabulous!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Caroline · Married on 09/15/2018

Everything was absolutely perfect. My husband and I could not have been happier with our experience at The Wheeler House. Laura was WONDERFUL. She always answered all of my questions and provided assistance on the day of whenever it was needed. On our day, it rained right when our ceremony was supposed to begin. Laura and her team wiped the chairs off at least 10 times. Once it finally stopped, Laura had all of our guest seated and ready to go ASAP. She also helped to keep me calm while I secretly panicked inside. It was WONDERFUL!!!! The catering team was also amazing. They were constantly asking my husband and I if we needed anything. I would definitely recommend The Wheeler House.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Erika · Married on 08/25/2018

I CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH! THIS WAS LITERALLY THE BEST VENUE EVER!!!! We had the pleasure of working with Laura and she is responsive, so sweet, detail oriented, and surely didn't skip a beat. Everything was perfection! The Wheeler House is in our opinion a truly HIDDEN GEM with true souther charm! We are from New Jersey and ALL of our guests except for 2 flew out to Atlanta to be with us and completely RAVED about how beautiful it was! It is versatile as it has an outdoor area that will be decorated beautifully where you can host the cocktail hour and your ceremony, the barn where the reception takes place and where you could also have your ceremony, and the house, which is so beautiful and great for pics and includes the bridal suite (which is fab! has the origInal bathtub in the center, which made for AMAZING PICTURES) You just have to go see it! Everything was so beautiful, unique, romantic, charming, truly a fairytale wedding is what our guests said! Oh and the food, i'll just say that people are still raving about it! They have a packaged deal which is so amazing and efficient. I literally could not have asked for a more perfect venue with an amazing staff!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    The Wheeler House 16
    The Wheeler House 17
    The Wheeler House 18
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 08/25/2018

Best. Day. Ever.

If I could Brides-to-Be one piece of advice it’d be to book the Wheeler House and ensure Laura is your coordinator! I honestly had low expectations about my wedding, simply because I wasn’t feeling very bridal throughout the process. I knew it would be beautiful at the Wheeler House, but I expected to be stressed and the process to be hard and just not fun. However, I was wrong! My new husband and I had a BLAST at our wedding. The entire day ran smoothly; it was so easy for me and my bridesmaids, and was so much fun! I give the Wheeler House and it’s incredible staff full credit for this! My wedding wouldn’t have been as beautiful, as wonderful or as much fun without Laura and her team. My guests keep telling me that my wedding was the most fun wedding they’ve been to… which makes my heart happy… but I can’t take any of the credit.

The staff went above and beyond to make this day perfect for us. They made wedding planning and day of execution so easy. I knew at our first planning meeting that we were in good hands. Laura is one of the most helpful, kind, understanding, organized, efficient, sweet and wonderful persons I’ve ever met. She was my wedding fairy godmother. She was so patient with us, went with the flow when we needed to make changes, gave us suggestions when needed and offered lots and lots of encouragement. I could keep going on and on about her. She was a true blessing to our families and helped make our wedding day the BEST DAY EVER. By the end of it all, she felt like a true friend to us. We are so grateful to Laura, and she will always hold a special place in my heart.

My wedding day far exceeded my expectations. It truly was a dream day… and that’s coming from a bridal skeptic. I honestly didn’t feel “bridal” until the rehearsal with Laura at the venue…. But then it all came together. We can never repay Laura and the Wheeler House team for everything they did for us.

The Wheeler House is a beautiful venue that has weddings mastered. You can rest easy knowing the staff will take care of you and your guests to ensure everything is absolutely amazing on your special day. Plus their packages make wedding planning a breeze- and the vendors rock! We got so many compliments on our food and our cake. We’re SO happy we chose the Wheeler House for our wedding!

I’m happy to provide references or answer any questions you may have about this great venue. Look me up on social media if you want to chat: Summer Nix Carnes. To all the future Wheeler House brides: Best wishes- Enjoy your day!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    The Wheeler House 19
    The Wheeler House 20
    The Wheeler House 21
    The Wheeler House 22

Taylor · Married on 08/18/2018

Best Venue!

My husband and I live out of state and had to plan the majority of our wedding via email and Facetime. Laura and Ashley were so incredible and made sure that all of my questions were answered immediately, making me feel so much better about planning from so far away. Ashley was our coordinator for the day of the wedding and worked so hard to make sure our day went off without a hitch despite the tight schedule we were on and the bad weather. The venue itself is stunning and the team of vendors they include in your package are worth so much more than you actually pay! Our food was incredible and the cake was the best cake we've ever had! It was definitely so nice to know that a team of trusted vendors were included and knew exactly what to do. We can't recommend The Wheeler House enough!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    The Wheeler House 23
    The Wheeler House 24

Danielle · Married on 08/11/2018

We had a great experience working with the Wheeler House! Laura was our coordinator and she was amazing. They best part of The Wheeler House was that almost everything was included in the package and they have cottages you can rent close by. My family and entire bridal party stayed in the cottages and it was perfect for getting ready. The venue itself is gorgeous and all of our pictures were even prettier because of the awesome backgrounds. The food was incredible and many people have commented to me that it was the best food they have had at a wedding. What I appreciated most about the Wheeler House and their staff is that everyone was so willing to help and never made our wedding seem like it wasn't a top priority even though they have so many other weddings going on. Laura is professional, friendly, personable, and really knows her stuff. I would highly recommend the Wheeler House to anyone getting married! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    The Wheeler House 25
    The Wheeler House 26

Liz · Married on 07/15/2018

Laura was great! Everyone was very courteous and professional.

Sent on 08/10/2018

MaryAnne · Married on 07/14/2018

First of all, The Wheeler House and their staff are absolutely amazing!! From the moment I stepped onto the property I fell in love with this venue. The outdoor ceremony area is just beautiful and the barn is perfect!! The packages that they offer make it so much easier to plan a wedding, we absolutely loved all of the vendors included. Our guests can't stop talking about how amazing the food and cake was and how fun the DJ was, we are just so happy we picked The Wheeler House for our special day! Ashley was our coordinator and I cannot say enough great things about her. She is so nice and gave such good advice during the planning process and was the real MVP on our wedding day. She made sure everything ran smoothly and made sure we had water and food, she was just awesome!! I HIGHLY recommend this venue, you will not be dissapointed with The Wheeler House!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Chelsea · Married on 06/16/2018

The Wheeler House is absolutely beautiful and the staff is incredible. Laura met with us when we came to see the venue and Ashley was our coordinator and both were incredible! My wedding was just perfect due to the amazing staff! I am still gushing with love for this place!

Sent on 06/22/2018
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 06/09/2018

I would give The Wheeler House 1000+ stars if it would let me! The Wheeler House is a dream! The staff is incredible, they go above and beyond to make your whole experience unforgettable. I can never repay them for making it so perfect and special for us! Laura was our planner and we will never forget how loved and important she made us feel, even down to the hand written congratulations letter on our wedding day, she is one of a kind! The grounds are gorgeous and pictures do not do it justice. From the getting ready space inside the house, to the ceremony site, the brick pavers down the aisle and the reception, it is all so so so beautiful. Getting married at the Wheeler House was an easy decision for us from the first moment we stepped on the property. This place will always hold a very special place in our hearts. I highly encourage anyone and everyone to check it out. Every couple deserves the magical day the Wheeler House gave us on our special day!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    The Wheeler House 31
    The Wheeler House 32
    The Wheeler House 33

Morgan · Married on 05/27/2018

I can not say enough great things about The Wheeler House. Ashley was my coordinator and she KILLED IT! On her own wedding week too! Let me start at the beginning of the weekend, Rehearsal was Saturday morning and she was up early looking great and gave such great directions for my WHOLE CREW, we have 8 parents between the two of us so it was a lot. After our rehearsal lunch at Fainting Goat Vineyard, we came back to the cottages for an easy night with the whole bridal party and parents. All of our best friends in one place getting to know each other better made my heart so full! And no one had to worry about driving up to the venue early on the actual wedding day or finding a missing bridesmaid. Having everyone at the cottages was so special! BOOK THE COTTAGES! Now onto the BIG DAY, my wedding was everything I could ever want and more. Showing up on the day of everything was so easy, all the girls and mothers got there early to get hair/makeup and TWH allowed us to keep food and drinks in the kitchen in the main house to keep us from starving all day. Ashley had a handle on everything all-day! I knew I didn't want to do anything on my wedding day and I didn't have to do a thing AND the only thing anyone from my bridal party had to do was set up the gift table and guest book... SUPER EASY! Overall I had a fantastic day getting ready with my ladies, had a minor freak out because boys were a second late but Ashley and the team of photo&video stepped in and we ended up ahead of schedule for the entire night!!! Overall, the most perfect wedding ever (I know I'm bias) but The Wheeler House venue and staff is everything and more that any wedding needs! I have not stopped hearing from everyone how gorgeous the venue is and no one even noticed the staff because they were all so sharply dressed and looked like they were attending a wedding! The whole staff at the wheeler house and the vendors that they work with were like tiny fairies that make your dreams come true.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 05/25/2018

Ashley and the staff were so helpful throughout the entire process. They made planning our wedding in three months a breeze and as stress free as possible. I will forever recommend The Wheeler House to anyone and everyone. I'd give them 6 stars if I could!

Sent on 06/12/2018

BriAnn · Married on 05/19/2018

Laura and The Wheeler House staff were absolutely wonderful to work with; from our first tour to our planning meetings, I couldn’t have asked for more. Our wedding day couldn’t have gone any better, and I am so thankful I was able to experience my dream wedding with The Wheeler House!!

Sent on 06/07/2018