1 User photo
Natalia · Married on 02/25/2017
Ame cada segundo
Excelente, desde la enarcada hasta el camarero, la comida, la bebida, el lugar, la limpieza, la privacidad. Realmente todo salió como soñé y el servicio fue increíble. RecomiendoSent on 03/03/2019
Natalie · Married on 04/08/2016
Perfect beach wedding!
Our wedding could not have been more perfect! The Westin made our special day the most amazing! They took care of all of our guests, made sure everything went smoothly, and the staff was so helpful. I would highly recommend The Westin Punta Cana for your wedding!Sent on 03/14/2019
Noele · Married on 06/07/2019
Beautiful Venue, Great Food, Difficult Process
We had a beautiful small wedding at La Cana Golf Club. The process had high highs and low lows.
- Beautiful, well-maintained resort, great beach and pool
- Excellent food across the board
- Several very nice venue locations for ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner
- Staff at the resort are accommodating and kind, especially front desk, housekeeping, and pool bar
- Response time ‐ expect to wait 2-4 weeks for responses to even simple inquiries, even up to week before wedding responses took 5-7 days
- Room block reservations are very disorganized, almost every guest of ours had a complaint or error with their reservation
- There is no negotiating, fees for space rentals and F&B are fixed and will not change, expect US prices
- No perks provided to wedding couple during stay (i.e. room upgrade, champagne in room, massage offered, as many other resorts do etc)Sent on 06/16/2019
Jill · event on: 06/27/2015
Came here for our 6 month anniversary. This is by far the worst Westin. We would highly recommend not staying here. The beach is nice. The pool was freezing and the jacuzzi, which had bacteria floating in it, was broken.Sent on 12/29/2015
1. Our room smelled like it had mold and mildew. It was terrible. My husband left with an upper respiratory infection at the end of our trip.
2. The food is AWFUL. Eat at your own risk. We were served raw chicken on two separate occasions and horrible food at each of the hotel's restaurants. The head "chef," Carlos was standing at the bbq, overseeing the cooks during both occasions when we were served raw chicken. After being served a grilled chicken breast sandwich at the beachfront restaurant that was really a fatty raw piece of chicken on bread, we spoke with Carlos about our awful food experiences. He promised us he'd comp the food for the rest of the trip. He also mentioned that he reported our issues with the food to Starwood on our behalf. When we went to check out, we were, of course, charged for everything we'd ordered throughout our trip. The chef lied to the front desk manager, telling us he never told us he'd comp anything for us. We became very angry about this and told Yarik, the front desk manager, that we were lied to. Yarik complained to us that we were being disrespectful for calling his staff liars. Rather than empathizing with us over the hardships encountered at his hotel, he was rude and cold towards us. He, of course, disappeared when we called Starwood to report the situation while standing at the front desk during checkout. Clearly Carlos had also lied to us about talking to Starwood on our behalf earlier that week. In the airport on the way home, we engaged in a conversation with another family who told us about being served raw chicken on THREE separate occasions.
3. The hotel bar overcharged us for drinks on more than one occasion. When we noticed we were charged for an extra glass of wine