The Wedding Shoppe Reviews

The Wedding Shoppe 4
The Wedding Shoppe 5
  • Bryana

Bryana · Married on 09/08/2018

I recently found my wedding dress at The Wedding Shoppe with the help of Shawn!
    She was very personable, helpful, and sweet. They had a crazy amount of options! I don't doubt that everyone would find their dream dress there. You also get a bag of goodies when you buy a dress from them, which was a cool touch!
    Make sure to make an appointment before going to the shop to get the best experience.

The Wedding Shoppe 6
    Sent on 04/02/2018

Corinne · Married on 08/25/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Cherie - what a doll! I'm a second wedding bride, and had my daughter in tow. Cherie was sweet, knew what would work for me. Thanks so much!! (I'm a plus size bride too)

Sent on 04/12/2018

Kelly · Married on 07/21/2018

Jessica was amazing to work with! I had been to two shops prior to coming to The Wedding Shoppe and was not able to find the dress that made me say "yes". Jessica took her time and listened to everything I was looking for. After trying on a few dresses I found my wedding gown! I cannot wait to wear it! Thank you Jessica!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Kathryn · Married on 07/14/2018

I am the mother of the groom. I was honored to be invited to the Bridal dress appointment. The consultant Haley did an outstanding job at narrowing down the wants of my future daughter in law. After trying on a few dresses ( there are hundreds of samples to chose from) "THE" dress was brought out for Margaret to try on. I was speechless and couldn't help but cry. So beautiful! the perfect dress! Dresses for the wedding party were also chosen that day. Outstanding customer service private rooms for wedding party, bride and her family. Bridal accessories are beautiful, so many to chose from, perfect experience! Thank you.

Sent on 02/22/2018

Megan · Married on 07/06/2018

What a lovely shop! I came in with my Mom and two sister's and worked with Shawn..... for hours. She was darling and soooo patient! It was my first time trying on dresses and wasn't sure what I wanted. Well, I found THE dress. I've never felt so pretty and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day. I'm from Chicago and went to several stores here the following week and none of them even compared to my experience at the Wedding Shop. So I went back and ordered my dress!!! Every bride need a little "Shawn" in her life. She was fabulous! Thanks a ton! :)

Sent on 03/11/2018
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 06/30/2018

WHOA BABY! What an experience

Okay, so-- have you heard about The Wedding Shoppe before? No? Okay well- go now. This boutique is literally where bridal dreams come true from their unique gown selection, to their friendly stylists who are not only knowledgeable, but GENUINELY care about you. Seriously. My best friend, her sister, cousin, countless friends, myself, etc etc etc have all purchased our dress here, and we have all said YES on our first visit- Kind of hard not to when you find THE DRESS!!! The first thing you do when you arrive (besides hitting up that coffee bar) is talk with the stylist and let her know about you, your style, your wedding, and your vision. She then makes magic happen. Love this place, love love LOVE the staff- I recommend each of my brides to them (I'm a wedding photographer) and I will continue to do so! I found my stunning boho gown here, a giant skirt to put on for the ceremony, and my cathedral veil all here. OH! and bridesmaids too!

The Wedding Shoppe 7
    The Wedding Shoppe 8
    The Wedding Shoppe 9
    The Wedding Shoppe 10
    The Wedding Shoppe 11
    The Wedding Shoppe 12
    Sent on 04/26/2019

Sara · Married on 05/26/2018

I worked with Shawn Spears-Vilk and I had the best experience!! Shawn helped me find the dress of my dreams!! She was so easy to work with and so professional! I had a wonderful experience!!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Jaime · Married on 05/05/2018

The Wedding Shoppe was my first and only stop when shopping for my wedding dress. Rebecca was very friendly, helpful, and attentive throughout the process, and the store was beautiful! I also worked with Elisa at The Wedding Shoppe for dress alterations, and the finished product was perfect! I could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 05/27/2018

TARA · Married on 05/04/2018

I had an appointment at davids bridal and the wedding shoppe on the same day! Davids bridal was a complete nightmare. I walked out of there within 20 minutes. I than went to the wedding shoppe and Cheri Tucker helped me find 2 dresses that i absolutely loved!! Cheri was so patient, kind, and she definatley had a solution to all my concerns/worries. We were there for hours and she never seemed agitated NOT once. She truly made dress shopping an easy experiance!! After trying on both dresses several times i finally picked one!! Cheri was there to help me in and out everytime. After 6 months I came in for my first fitting and hated my dress (us woman are difficult) Cheri wasnt there that day however I called her the next day and told her I just didnt love my dress anymore. She was able to work her magic and said to come in the following day and we would find a dress that i loved! She picked out the best dress and i cant wait to wear it!! Cheri is the best and I cant thank her enough for helping me find the dress not once but twice:)

Sent on 03/17/2018

Jane · Married on 04/14/2018

Gorgeous store! Warm and welcoming staff that listened to everything youre looking for! The value is also amazing...I have a short engagement and so unfortunately I wasnt able to order other designer dresses BUT their in-house selection is great! I was able to find my dress here and the associate that helped me (Codi) came up with so many ideas for what could make it be even more perfect. So excited!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Veronica · Married on 10/28/2017

I described my dream dress to Jessica and she absolutely nailed it on her first pick for me! I'm talking my ugly cry, butterflies, dream wedding gown! Going to The Wedding Shoppe is truly an experience you will not regret.

Sent on 11/16/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2017

Katie made me feel like I was the only person she needed to take care of the day I found "the dress." I had previously gone to another bridal shop where they were double booked and my Maid of Honor found any dress to try and and helped me get dressed. Katie took all that stress away. I told her how picky I was and she took that challenge head on. Within minutes she found something for me. I tried on a different color and she assured me that my custom dress would be perfect. She wasn't lying! My dress is beautiful. I had my wedding October 13th 2017 and got so many compliments. I cannot thank The Wedding Shoppe more for making everything to amazing!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Kyle · Married on 08/26/2017

I wouldn't go anywhere else! I love this place! The new store is amazing!

Sent on 08/25/2017
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/01/2017

This place is amazing. The staff felt more like old friends getting together. They really listen and pay attention to what your looking for. I was more than impressed. Thank you for helping me find the dress I have dreamed of since I was a little girl .

Sent on 12/02/2016

Jenna · Married on 06/17/2017

My experience at The Wedding Shoppe was wonderful! Cheri was the perfect associate to help me make my decision. I had a very specific idea in mind for my wedding dress, and when The Wedding Shoppe didn't have the exact one in stock, Cheri offered ideas to "create" our own. My dress was truly one of a kind due to Cheri's amazing ideas. During my appointment, I never felt rushed or pushed to make a decision. I was able to take my time to make this important decision. After having buyers remorse after a day, Cheri put my dress on a manikin, sent me pictures of the front and back, and put my mind at ease right away. The Wedding Shoppe also offers WONDERFUL alterations services. We worked with Sharon and could not have been happier. She is a true expert and made me feel comfortable instantly. She is confident in her work, and a true artist when she altars a dress. My dress fit like a glove and turned out absolutely beautiful. Thank you, The Wedding Shoppe, Cheri and Sharon for helping me feel like a princess on my special day!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Laura · Married on 05/28/2017

I absolutely LOVED everything about my experience with The Wedding Shoppe and would definitely recommend them to others. In fact, I already have :)

Sent on 02/26/2017

Ashley · Married on 02/18/2017

I worked with Codi during my dress appointment. She was great! She was very friendly, and she helped me try on all different kinds of dresses. I didn't have an exact idea in mind for what I wanted, but she was able to work with me. She originally pulled dresses that I first had in mind, but then I quickly discovered that I didn't like the way they looked on me. She was able to find other dresses based on what I liked from each dress I tried on.
    I said yes to my dress on the first visit, and I was beyond happy with my decision. I thought the dresses were reasonably priced, and they had a great selection. I also like that they rotate their inventory. All of the workers were very happy, and they helped me arrange my first alteration appoint.
    I was very happy that I went to The Wedding Shoppe.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Stephanie · Married on 12/10/2016

The staff at the Wedding Shoppe is amazing. And so darn kind! I worked with Jennifer when I first chose my dress. She listened to what I liked, what I didn't and helped me choose a few (including a few off-the-wall choices, I wouldn't have picked myself). The very first dress I tried on, I fell in love with. I tried on a couple more, but couldn't get over my first. And on my very first appointment, at the very first shop I tried, with the very first dress I tried on, I said yes to the dress! And I couldn't have been more pleased!

And the ladies at The Alteration Studio? Even better. Sharon was my seamstress and she was a dream. I had so much faith that she would work wonders with my dress and my small frame, and she did. I'm convinced she's a sorceress in some way and instead of actually sewing, she just uses magic. Loved her, and ultimately, I loved my dress (and veil). Perfection!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Kaileigh · Married on 11/05/2016

This place is absolutely amazing! The dresses are gorgeous and their staff is amazing. If you can get Jessica as your consultant, you'll be sure to find your dress! She's awesome and would tell anyone to go here for their dress!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Emily · Married on 09/24/2016

Absolutely loved this shop! I had a wonderful experience working with Jen to find my dream dress. She was extremely patient, friendly and helpful while I tried on several different dresses. They had a great selection and I was really blown away by how affordable their dresses were. I came in under budget and even got a discount for buying my dress on my first trip there! They let my mom, grandma, MOH and I all look through the racks to find dresses for me to try on. My mom and grandma actually saw another bride trying on a dress and asked Jen if I could try that one on after. Turns out Jen had been looking for that very dress and lo and behold, that was the dress I fell in love with! I had my alterations done at their Alterations Shoppe. I had a wonderful experience working with Christina. She was very friendly and efficient--I had three appointments and they were about 20 minutes each. Everything came out perfectly and she made a bow for my dress using fabric from my mom's wedding gown. My wedding was out of state so she even packed my dress into my suitcase for me!

They offer a discount on bridesmaid dresses if you buy your gown there, so I also brought my bridesmaids to look at dresses. Another great experience and the Wedding Shoppe team walked us through all of the options and even let me put the sample of my dress back on to compare side by side. They didn't have the exact color I wanted so we ended up getting the bridesmaid dresses at a different store, but we still had a great experience.

Highly, HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 11/06/2016

kelly · Married on 09/09/2016

I found my dress the very first day I went in. I do with I remember the women's name who helped me. But she was great. very fun and made sure I was in something that was right for me. She never showed me something out of my price range. Thank goodness!
    Strongly recommend!

Sent on 09/29/2016
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 08/27/2016

The Wedding Shoppe saved my wedding dress!!! I had recently bought a dress at another store (a large chain store), and I was really unhappy. I made an appointment via the internet; they called me to chat with me and talk about the appointment (later that day). Already, I felt good! When I arrived at the shop, the consultant (Madeline) was more than helpful and patient with listening to my horror story about the previous dress. I told her my likes and my absolutes no's. We got to working and I selected a few dresses!! Based on the dresses I picked and like, she produce a few dresses and guess what??!! One of the dresses that she chose was the one I fell in love with!!!

I'm sharing my story to tell you ladies that it is an amazing experience at the Wedding Shoppe! They can get my dress in the time I need (with 4 months until the wedding) and will be altered. I honestly would recommend this shop to anyone in a heart beat!!!! They have a great range of prices, as well as styles! Some of the dresses are really unique- which is a great plus. Such an amazing time with Madeline! :)

Sent on 04/15/2016

Jenny · Married on 07/30/2016

Finding my wedding dress was a great experience thanks to Erika at the Wedding Shoppe. I had no idea what style of dress I wanted or what would look best, she quickly helped me narrow it down to a select few. I ended up finding a great dress with her help! I never felt rushed, and the staff was very accommodating to my wedding party. Each bride is in a separate area, which made it very easy to critique each look honestly, and have a fun time with family.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Katie · Married on 07/30/2016

If you are looking for your wedding gown, you need to go here. The Wedding Shoppe gave me the most special and personal experience! I had the best time! They let me pick out a few, my family picked out a few and my stylist picked out a few. I felt like my stylist was really listening to what I was looking for. I tell every single bride that I know to go to The Wedding Shoppe! I also used their new Alterations Studio. Go see Chris and she will make your gown fit perfectly!!!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Kelli · Married on 07/28/2016

I had a great experience at The Wedding Shoppe! I actually picked my dress up today, and I still thought it was as beautiful as the day I tried it on. Having been in sales for 14 years, my dress consultant, Madeline, was phenomenal! Being to other dress stores, she actually sat down with me, asked me questions about my fiancé, what I was looking for etc....everything a great sales person should do BEFORE we started looking at dresses, she never ever made it feel like a "sales" transaction though :). After Madeline, my entourage and I gathered a ton of dresses (I was very open-minded to the style because you never know what will look best on you), I ended up choosing the one that she picked, and that was a unanimous decision with my group too! Madeline makes great recommendations and is great at what she does!

Regarding the atmosphere of the "Shoppe", it was a little unlike the other shops I had been to, but I also think that's why I like it! It makes you feel comfortable, and the focus is on making YOU feel so special!.

The dresses there are beautiful! I love my dress! The quality is amazing, and you would really think that I spent more than I did ;)

I love The Wedding Shopped and Madeline. I've recommended to my sister and everyone else who's not even engaged yet!

Sent on 07/01/2016