The Wedding Rev Reviews

268 Reviews for The Wedding Rev

• Armando

Armando Gomez · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Great Officiant

Dave was really on point with everything, telling us the whole process and what information he needed. Very responsive through email leading up to the event. As well during the ceremony he was funny and inviting which made the experience much more enjoyable since he was having fun and everyone there was as well.

Sent on 09/30/2020

The Wedding Rev's reply:

I did have fun because you two were so cute and excited!! I love how your families were so enthusiastic for you two to get married! Alicia & Armando, may you have many years of happiness!

Monica Harper · Getting married on 12/07/2021

Large Personality in a Compact Size

Weddings and elopements serious, but should also be fun. Rev Dave did both. He was such a joy and I'm blessed to have had him marry me to my husband. He was very funny but also took his position seriously. I had assumed the Reverend I got for my elopement would be super serious and just there to do the job. Having Rev Dave there made it seem like he was an old friend and made my special day just that much better.

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica H · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Awesome last minute Covid stand-in

Our original officient cancelled on us the night before our wedding because of a death in his family, but he asked Rev. Dave to stand in for him super last minute. Rev. Dave did a great job, even though he had less than 24 hours to prepare. His service was funny and light hearted, which was exactly what we were going for. Worked perfectly for our tiny, 10 person covid-times wedding with Zoomed in friends and extended family.

Sent on 12/02/2020

The Wedding Rev's reply:

Jess & Drew, I'm so glad I got to be the one that married you two. Thanks for the great review. Keep on enjoying married life together.
  • Kara

Kara Check · Getting married on 03/13/2021

Reverend Dave is amazing!

My husband and I were forced to postpone our large formal wedding reception and Indian ceremony from May 2020 to March 2021 due to the pandemic and quarantine. We were so upset but fortunately we found Reverend Dave on the WeddingWire and he was able to perform an amazing intimate ceremony at home so that we could still get married this year!! Not only were the ceremony and vows a perfect fit but he was so personable and hilarious. All of our guests commented on how much they loved his thoughtful words during the ceremony! We would absolutely recommend him to everyone!! Thank you so very much for making our intimate wedding so incredibly special! We will remember this day forever :)

Sent on 06/22/2020
  • Shirley

Rui · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Wonderful Virtual Zoom Wedding Experience

I'm Chinese and my husband is American-Canadian, we were looking for a Wedding officiant on WeddingWire who can help us hosting a virtual wedding so that we can get together our family and friends from all over the world. We were impressed by Rev. Dave's WeddingWire profile because he had married couples from various cultural backgrounds. After redirecting his website, we were excited to spot there's a very obvious Virtual Wedding banner on the homepage. After watching some Virtual Wedding video, we decided he is the very Wedding Officiant we want to be married by.
    During the preparation for the wedding, Rev. Dave is very helpful and offers us a lot of flexibility. The ceremony was very wonderful and unforgettable.
    We're definitely going to reach out to Rev. Dave to marry us again in our in-person wedding after the pandemic is over in near future.

Sent on 08/20/2020

The Wedding Rev's reply:

Rui & Ian, it was such a privilege for me to be a part of your big day. Rui your parents were so adorable. I look forward to celebrating with you at your in person wedding!
  • Aleksandra

Aleksandra · Getting married on 03/08/2021

Reverend Dave made our special day unforgettable and stress free!

Where do I even start? Reverend Dave is awesome! We decided to go with the Unforgettable Package with Reverend Dave and it was definitely worth it! Dave spent a lot of time getting to know us and our love story, which showed when he recited it on our wedding day. After the ceremony, our family and parents kept saying what an amazing job he did and how he had them laughing throughout the ceremony! They really enjoyed hearing our special story.

Not to mention Dave worked with us to secure a new date when we had to cancel our original date due to COVID. We are very thankful for this and how flexible he was.

Overall we would definitely recommend Reverend Dave!

Sent on 08/26/2020

The Wedding Rev's reply:

Ali & Theo, I'm so glad that we were finally able to get the two of you married! What a great day it was. Your families were awesome! May you have many happy years together.

Jasmine Cajigas · Married on 12/17/2020

Phenomenal

Highly recommended! He made our wedding day so special even during these rough times due to COVID. He was so patient and understanding. He made the ceremony about us but also including our family and friends.

Sent on 12/19/2020

The Wedding Rev's reply:

Thanks, Jasmine & Julius! We had a good time didn't we. We'll have even more at the big celebration!
  • Jessica

Jessica Irizarry · Married on 12/08/2020

Made our ceremony perfect

Rev Dave made the ceremony a beautiful but fun experience for not only us but also our guests.

Sent on 12/21/2020

The Wedding Rev's reply:

Jess & Jose, I'm so glad we FINALLY got you married!! ;-)
    It was a blast to be a part of your big day!
    Keep on enjoying married life!

Kelly Greenlee · Married on 11/07/2020

You can’t get any better than Dave!

Dave was all we could’ve ever asked for and then some. The planning process was smooth and painless, along with the rehearsal. I love his sense of humor and that he was able to make our ceremony FUN! There were many laughs and lots of love and I couldn’t have imagined getting married by anyone other than Dave. He really goes above and beyond what I imagine anyone’s expectations could be. Being that at the time of our wedding Covid-19 was beginning to peak in our area, times were tough, tense and concerning, but our ceremony was such a great time, you didn’t have time to think about whatever else was going on in the world.

Sent on 11/23/2020

The Wedding Rev's reply:

Thanks Kelly and Kevin for the awesome review. I had such a great time with you two as well as with your guests. What great weather for an outdoor November wedding! Keep on enjoying married life.
  • Kaley

Kaley · Married on 11/06/2020

The best decision we made!

Rev Dave is the absolute best! He really takes the time to get to know you and personalize your ceremony to share your love story with your guests. We have had multiple people since our wedding day tell us how much they enjoyed our ceremony and how funny Rev Dave was! In a time with so many changes/uncertainties, Rev Dave was always very easy to work with and accommodating when it came to needing to reschedule our original date. We are extremely grateful we found Rev Dave and couldn't have imagined our day without him!!

Sent on 11/27/2020

Laura Grygiel · Married on 10/17/2020

Saved the day!

Rev Dave came to our rescue when we had to adjust our wedding plans because of Covid. We had him booked for our wedding ceremony at a venue but changed our plans to a small back yard ceremony. Rev Dave helped us with processing our decision and worked with us seamlessly when we needed to change our plans. Our family had wonderful things to say about him after our day was done! You won’t regret having Rev Dave be apart of your big day!!

Sent on 01/07/2021

The Wedding Rev's reply:

Laura & Matt, we did have a great time getting you two hitched. I loved your grandpa! Thanks for the great review! Good luck in your upcoming affairs and best wishes. Most importantly keep on enjoying being married to each other!!

Matt Bielak · Married on 10/10/2020

Reverend Dave was fantastic!

Rev Dave made our wedding day perfect from helping to identify a great location, calming nerves that moving pieces would all fall into place, and most of all made our ceremony beautiful, FUNny, meaningful, and made us feel like we’ve known him for years. Outstanding job, our guests thought he did a fantastic job too, everyone was commenting on how fun and love-filled our ceremony was. Lots & lots of laughter, a few happy tears, and all smiles from us!

Sent on 10/16/2020

D and T · Married on 10/10/2020

Made the day special

Rev. Dave did a fantastic job officiating, personalizing the experience, and making the wedding special. We really enjoyed the day.

Sent on 10/19/2020

The Wedding Rev's reply:

We did have a good time getting you two hitched! I love virtual weddings, especially yours! May you enjoy many happy years together.

Jessica Lee · Married on 10/10/2020

An incredible Reverend for the perfect day!

Reverend Dave surpassed all my expectations! He made our small ceremony fun, romantic, and extremely memorable. We laughed, cried, and it felt like my husband and I were getting married from someone we've known for years. Thank you Rev. Dave for helping make this day beautiful!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Colin Stahl · Married on 10/10/2020

Awesome and Fun!

Rev. Dave was so fun to work with. He personalized our ceremony for what we wanted and everything was amazing.

Sent on 11/11/2020

Katelyn Beardsley · Married on 10/10/2020

Great experience

Reverend Dave is the best!!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2020

Nicole Go · Married on 09/04/2020

Worth it ❣

The kind of ceremony I was hoping I would have on a special day. It was fun and solemn at the same time.

Sent on 09/10/2020

The Wedding Rev's reply:

Nicole, I love the pics! Thanks for the review. Your family was awesome! May you have many happy years!

Michael · Married on 09/04/2020

Excellent storytelling and kept everyone engaged.

He did a wonderful job and we really appreciated his professionalism. He took his time to write our personal story perfectly. He really minimized any stress for the rehearsal and the big day by taking charge and keeping everyone in line and informing everyone where to go.

Sent on 09/20/2020

The Wedding Rev's reply:

Mike & Dee, that was so fun getting you two hitched!! I'm so glad everything turned out so well. Thanks for all your kind words. May you have many happy years!

CHAN-CHIH LAI · Married on 08/18/2020

Great experience

Rev. Dave is helpful and fun. We chose the zoom package due to COVID19. The day is better than I imagined. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/08/2021

The Wedding Rev's reply:

Olivia & Chan-Chih, it was fun getting you two married. I so glad you enjoyed as well. May you have many years of happiness.

Jennifer Zielinski · Married on 08/14/2020

Amazing experience

Dave was a blast to work with! He was very outgoing and made the ceremony FUN and kept our guests interested

Sent on 08/21/2020
  • Nicole

Jean Nicole · Married on 08/01/2020

Awesome experience

We had to replan our wedding within a week of our wedding date. Luckily, Rev Dave was available. He communicated well and helped us find the perfect place to get married in. Our families are kind of awkward, but he got everyone involved during our ceremony and made everyone laugh. With Covid causing us to reschedule our big church wedding, I’m so happy with how things turned out during our micro wedding. Definitely recommend Rev. Dave!

Sent on 08/04/2020

The Wedding Rev's reply:

I'm so glad you found me. I really enjoyed being the one who married you and Arnold. Your families weren't that awkward. I had a lot of fun with all of you. May you two have many happy years together!
  • Ryan

Ryan Fennell · Married on 07/19/2020

Our Perfect Virtual Wedding

We cannot say enough great things about Rev Dave! We opted for the virtual zoom wedding package due to the pandemic, and it was better than we could have ever imagined. Rev Dave is funny, professional, and he really takes the time to get to know the bride and groom before the ceremony. If you're looking to get married (virtually or in-person), Rev Dave is the best there is!

Sent on 07/22/2020

The Wedding Rev's reply:

Ryan & Rica, I'm so glad all your family members could join us and participate in your wedding! What a blast it was. May you two have many happy years as a family!

Jieyu Fu · Married on 07/16/2020

Pick him! Please pick him!

Mr. Angle he is amazing person. Me and my husband had a rushed plan for our wedding ceremony in four days. I been looking for a nice friendly minister to help us to created a simple easy and also special ceremony. You know it cuz only once in you life. I emailed a few of the ministers, and Mr. Angle he in touch with me immediately. He just saved my time and saved my life. If you pick him, you definitely worth it! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/22/2020

The Wedding Rev's reply:

Thanks for the review Jieyu! You and Hao will so cute! I think I even saw a tear in Hao's eye. May you two have many happy years of marriage!

Todd Gordon · Married on 05/20/2020

Solution maker

Need to get married in a pandemic? We did! The Rev helped us make the impossible happen. He helped us with all of the ins and outs, answered every question and delivered an amazing ceremony over Zoom!

Sent on 05/23/2020

The Wedding Rev's reply:

We did have a blast didn't we!! May you and Danielle have many happy years together. Thanks for letting me be the one to get you two hitched.