The Wedding Plate Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Mary B. Getting married on 10/15/2050

Very good.

Well, it’s quite simple. Rent your plates and all your dining needs from Lisa. The plates were a huge hit just as I expected. Our local Catholic Bishop who is known for his “keen” and “look out of the box eyes” went out of his way to get Lisa’s card I had sitting on the buffet table with the plates. I knew right then and there when I saw him take her card that I had made a good choice using Lisa’s plates and dinner ware.

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Mary Alice - You just made my day with this kind review! It was a pleasure to meet you and look forward to more beautiful events with you in the future! Lisa
  • Payton
    Payton M. Getting married on 12/05/2021

China ties the whole reception together!

Lisa is AMAZING! She is such a kind and helpful person and it is very genuine! She is very responsive and more than helpful through the whole process!
    And her China is breath-taking! I am not a person who loves china or really considered using it until I found the beautiful pieces at the wedding plate, I used it for my small wedding in Tennessee and it truly made the reception! The china is so beautiful and eye-catching. It really was one of the favorite parts of my day!

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Payton - It was a pleasure to work with you; thank you for the very kind review! Blessings on your new family, Lisa
    Ashley Married on 04/17/2021

The best wedding rentals

As a wedding planner, it's important to me to work with quality vendors with experience, flexibility, and creativity. Lisa with The Wedding Plate has all of that and more. She is so easy to work with and all of her items are beautiful! They are a great addition to any wedding and I can't wait to work with her again.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/24/2020

Wonderful Experience!

Lisa was one of the first vendors I called when wedding planning for an October 2020 wedding, knowing I wanted more than anything to use her as a vendor for our china. We had a small budget to work with, and Lisa was so accomodating with our budget and vision. I planned out of state in the middle of COVID. Lisa went above and beyond my expectations in the middle of a pandemic to make sure that I had all the knowledge I needed to make the best choice regarding pieces I would need. She sweetly still allowed me to visit her show room in her home, which helped so much in deciding what to pick! We had a blast "playing" with the china, rearranging it and such. I even learned several things in the process. I love that Lisa enjoys what she does and just how kind she is. The plates we used for our reception were absolutely perfect and were commented on all night long. The pickup and drop off process was simple and quick, and everything was wrapped so snug for transport. If you are looking to rent china in the Nashville area, you've definitely found your vendor!

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Sarah - Thank you so much for sharing this kind review and allowing The Wedding Plate to be a part of your special day! I love the pictures as well; thanks for sharing them! Blessings, Lisa
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca K. Married on 07/04/2020

One of our best reception decisions!

Lisa was amazing! I rented dishes, glasses, silverware, and napkins from her. Pickup was very easy, and her instructions for the rental were crystal clear. She also was very patient with me as I had to add to my order (weddings are never as small as you aim for!!!). She was friendly and pickup/dropoff was a breeze. I also loved the fact that no washing was required! :) Her prices were incredibly reasonable and more affordable than similar options we explored. Renting this beautiful dinnerware was a great decision - the guests loved it, it added elegance to our reception, the tables look GREAT in pictures, and best of all - no creating a ton of waste for a landfill! I would recommend Lisa 100%!
    Cari G. Married on 12/28/2019

Wonderful experience all the way around!

We used the blue collection, mixed china and colored goblets for our daughter’s reception and it was stunning! Lisa has a wonderful selection and is so helpful throughout the process.
    She was prompt and courteous with every response and that is so important when working with so many different vendors.
    From planning, to drop off, to set up, to pick up....everything was perfect!
    I would give The Wedding Plate 💯 stars if I could!

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Cari - I enjoyed working with you and am grateful for your very kind review! I'd love if you can share your lovely photos with me!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 10/19/2019

The most beautiful China in the world

Words can’t describe how beautiful their China is! It gave my venue a unique and elegant touch and everyone keep saying how beautiful the crystal goblets were! Lisa was super responsive and so nice. She made picking up and dropping off the China so easy that it was a breeze! I am absolutely obsessed with them and will definitely use their china again in the future!!!!

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Chelsea - Thank you for the kind review and for allowing The Wedding Plate to be part of your beautiful wedding! Appreciatively, Lisa
    Meghan W. Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic Experience

Lisa gave us such great advice and really helped us pick out what we wanted/needed for our big day. She made the process so easy and everything looked just how I imagined it. Thank You!!

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Meghan - It was a pleasure to work with you and Troy! Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to share a review. Happy New Year! Lisa
  • Catherine
    Catherine J. Married on 10/05/2019

Best rentals and so affordable

Lisa at the wedding plate is so sweet and easy to work with. I rented mismatched China and three tier trays for a tea party event. I got so many compliments on it and it fit into the event budget perfectly! Lisa was also super responsive and made the whole process really easy

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review and selecting The Wedding Plate to be a part of your beautiful event!!
    Courtney F. Married on 09/01/2019

The Most Perfect Wedding China

When I was deciding on what I wanted the tables at my wedding to look like, I knew that I wanted something unique. It was meant to be because when a friend suggested the Wedding Plate, I knew it was meant to be. Lisa was amazing to work with and helped my vision come to life. Her vintage china was a hit and is still being talked about even though I got married back in September. For anyone that wants unique, conversation-starter china, The Wedding Plate is just what you are looking for!

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Courtney - Thank you so much for the very kind review!! It was an honor to be a part of your lovely day. Appreciatively, Lisa
    Deena S. Married on 08/31/2019

Great Vintage China

We recently used Lisa's business for my daughter's wedding. We rented china, flatware, goblets, napkins and a percolator. The place settings were stunning and exactly what my daughter wanted...Lisa was prompt with all replies, flexible with arrangements and made our experience fun and seamless! If you're considering vintage china, I highly recommend The Wedding Plate. Great service, quality items and professional expertise.

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Deena - Thank you for the kind review! I appreciate your time and words! I can't wait to see photos from the big day. Lisa
    Ellie H. Married on 08/20/2019

Perfect! Affordable and easy to work with!

Lisa was friendly, easy to work with, and her service was so affordable! Was amazing to have such special items that we didn’t even have to clean after the party!

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Thank you Ellie! I enjoyed working with you and appreciate your time and kind words! I look forward to future events with you, Lisa
    Carol W. Married on 06/22/2019

She made it perfect!

Lisa Shacklett, owner of The Wedding Plate is fantastic! She delivers your dreams and makes your special day better than you can ever imagine. Her attention to detail is worth every dollar and more. Everything was perfect! She pays close attention to every detail and thinks through the entire event and puts you at ease for the defining moments she perfectly presents.

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Carol - It was an honor to be a part of Heather and Devon's special wedding day! I can't wait to see photos!! Lisa
  • Shauna
    Shauna W. Married on 06/02/2019

So pleased!!

Working with Lisa was an honor and a blast. From picking out antique glassware in her lovely showroom, to finding out that she drove from Nashville to Saint Louis to supply me with a case of plates that had been forgotten (!!!), I felt like she gave the same effort she would have for her own daughter's wedding. Not to mention that her plates, goblets, cake stands, and water pitchers made a STUNNING statement at our wedding reception! The compliments for our day have been unending, and Lisa contributed a large part to that. It was also so nice being spared the need to shop for glassware, scrape stickers, and wash plates -- all of which my family and I would have done if we went the DIY route! Do not hesitate in using The Wedding Plate every chance you get!!

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Shauna - Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this review and for your kind words. It was an honor and a learning experience to work with you, as we now have double and triple checks for orders going out of town!!! Blessings to you, Lisa
    Leslie M. Married on 06/01/2019

L. McGehee

Lisa was wonderful to work with . Everything was packed perfectly in crates . All we had to do was put the dirty dishes back in the crate after the wedding and return . Everyone raved over the beauty of the vintage plates and goblets !!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 05/25/2019

Professional, Kind, Responsive

There are not enough wonderful things to say about Lisa. She was one of the easiest vendors to work with for our big day. She was extremely responsive to all questions throughout the process and was accommodating to exactly what we needed. I highly recommend The Wedding Plate!

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Chelsea - What beautiful tables you had! Thank you for sharing your photos and for the kind review. Your napkins - LOVE THEM! And of course, Clementine is terrific backdrop for special days. I appreciate you taking your time to write the review and for the photos. Blessings, Lisa
  • Larissa
    Larissa Married on 03/23/2019

Blue & White China

If you are in the need of china or gorgeous glasses for your wedding or upcoming event. Please do yourself a favor and call Lisa with The Wedding Plate. Lisa is the sweetest most helpful person and vendor we had. She made sure we had everything we needed for our big day, took in our requests, and rest assure all of our worries. We will definitely use and recommend The Wedding Plate to all of our friends, family, and future brides/grooms that we meet.

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Larissa - I just saw your kind review - thank you so much! Your selections looked fabulous on your tables, and I'm so happy to have these photos as well! Hope y'all are doing well and enjoying married life. Lisa
    Denise W. Married on 12/21/2018

The Wedding Plate

Using the Wedding Plate was so easy and made my son's rehearsal dinner so special. Lisa was wonderful to work with.

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Denise - It was an honor to be a part of your son's wedding weekend! Many thanks for the kind review! Lisa
    Sarah Married on 12/17/2018

Wonderful to work with

The variety of plates were beautiful and it all came together seamlessly. The price was very reasonable and Lisa is wonderful about making sure it’s what you want.

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Sarah - It was an honor to be a part of your wedding! Thanks so much for the kind review; I appreciate you! Lisa
  • April
    April Married on 12/08/2018

Book her NOW!!

My wedding on December 8, 2018 was a dream come true with The Wedding Plate's blue collection!!! Lisa made the planning experience so fun and enjoyable for everyone! She was so easy to work with and she made everything perfect! She was thoughtful and answered all of my questions. I can't recommend her enough!

The Wedding Plate's reply:

I'm so happy that I was a part of your beautiful wedding day. These photos are wonderful!!! Thank you for sharing with me! Lisa
    Lynn Married on 12/01/2018

The wow factor

The selection of vintage and new glassware is amazing! Just what we were looking for to make our client's event perfect!

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Lynn, Thanks so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure to do business with you, and I look forward to the next beautiful event! Lisa
  • Kate
    Kate M. Married on 11/03/2018

The PERFECT Vintage Touch

Lisa has the most beautiful product at great prices. She is so easy to communicate with, makes great suggestions and is happy to go the extra mile to make your event perfect. She went above and beyond for us. We rented multicolored vintage goblets and champagne coupes from her for my wedding. They were the perfect touch to round out our table design. I could not recommend her enough! Thank you, Lisa for all of your help :)
  • Susan
    Susan W. Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect and Amazing!!!!!

Lisa was absolutely amazing to work with and made it effortless. We ordered 130 place settings for my daughters wedding this past weekend and it was stunning on the tables. All the guests, friends and family were in awe of how beautiful it was. It is well worth the affordable expense to make this part of your special day.

Susan -

It was a pleasure to work with you and be a part of Ashley and Will's wedding day! Thanks so much for the kind review!

Lisa
    Lyndsey Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing selection and so great to work with.

Best selection of barware, dinnerware and entertaining pieces in the nashville area. I've used The Wedding Plate for my wedding and a Brunch event. Two very different esthetics and Lisa knocked it out of the park for both. She is my go-to!
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 09/30/2018

Le Blanc Wedding

I would 100% use their services again!! Our wedding was so beautiful and their team made sure every last detail was perfection!!

Taylor -
    It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day! Thanks so much for the kind review!
    Appreciatively,