The Wedding Plate Reviews

The Wedding Plate 6
The Wedding Plate 7

Mary Bishop · Getting married on 10/15/2050

Very good.

Well, it’s quite simple. Rent your plates and all your dining needs from Lisa. The plates were a huge hit just as I expected. Our local Catholic Bishop who is known for his “keen” and “look out of the box eyes” went out of his way to get Lisa’s card I had sitting on the buffet table with the plates. I knew right then and there when I saw him take her card that I had made a good choice using Lisa’s plates and dinner ware.

The Wedding Plate 8
    The Wedding Plate 9

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Mary Alice - You just made my day with this kind review! It was a pleasure to meet you and look forward to more beautiful events with you in the future! Lisa
  • Rebecca

Rebecca King · Getting married on 07/04/2020

One of our best reception decisions!

Lisa was amazing! I rented dishes, glasses, silverware, and napkins from her. Pickup was very easy, and her instructions for the rental were crystal clear. She also was very patient with me as I had to add to my order (weddings are never as small as you aim for!!!). She was friendly and pickup/dropoff was a breeze. I also loved the fact that no washing was required! :) Her prices were incredibly reasonable and more affordable than similar options we explored. Renting this beautiful dinnerware was a great decision - the guests loved it, it added elegance to our reception, the tables look GREAT in pictures, and best of all - no creating a ton of waste for a landfill! I would recommend Lisa 100%!

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine Jennings · Married on 10/05/2019

Best rentals and so affordable

Lisa at the wedding plate is so sweet and easy to work with. I rented mismatched China and three tier trays for a tea party event. I got so many compliments on it and it fit into the event budget perfectly! Lisa was also super responsive and made the whole process really easy

The Wedding Plate 10
    The Wedding Plate 11

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review and selecting The Wedding Plate to be a part of your beautiful event!!

Courtney Foley · Married on 09/01/2019

The Most Perfect Wedding China

When I was deciding on what I wanted the tables at my wedding to look like, I knew that I wanted something unique. It was meant to be because when a friend suggested the Wedding Plate, I knew it was meant to be. Lisa was amazing to work with and helped my vision come to life. Her vintage china was a hit and is still being talked about even though I got married back in September. For anyone that wants unique, conversation-starter china, The Wedding Plate is just what you are looking for!

Sent on 10/10/2019

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Courtney - Thank you so much for the very kind review!! It was an honor to be a part of your lovely day. Appreciatively, Lisa

Deena Stovall · Married on 08/31/2019

Great Vintage China

We recently used Lisa's business for my daughter's wedding. We rented china, flatware, goblets, napkins and a percolator. The place settings were stunning and exactly what my daughter wanted...Lisa was prompt with all replies, flexible with arrangements and made our experience fun and seamless! If you're considering vintage china, I highly recommend The Wedding Plate. Great service, quality items and professional expertise.

Sent on 09/08/2019

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Deena - Thank you for the kind review! I appreciate your time and words! I can't wait to see photos from the big day. Lisa

Carol Witt · Married on 06/22/2019

She made it perfect!

Lisa Shacklett, owner of The Wedding Plate is fantastic! She delivers your dreams and makes your special day better than you can ever imagine. Her attention to detail is worth every dollar and more. Everything was perfect! She pays close attention to every detail and thinks through the entire event and puts you at ease for the defining moments she perfectly presents.

Sent on 06/24/2019

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Carol - It was an honor to be a part of Heather and Devon's special wedding day! I can't wait to see photos!! Lisa
  • Shauna

Shauna Weaver · Married on 06/02/2019

So pleased!!

Working with Lisa was an honor and a blast. From picking out antique glassware in her lovely showroom, to finding out that she drove from Nashville to Saint Louis to supply me with a case of plates that had been forgotten (!!!), I felt like she gave the same effort she would have for her own daughter's wedding. Not to mention that her plates, goblets, cake stands, and water pitchers made a STUNNING statement at our wedding reception! The compliments for our day have been unending, and Lisa contributed a large part to that. It was also so nice being spared the need to shop for glassware, scrape stickers, and wash plates -- all of which my family and I would have done if we went the DIY route! Do not hesitate in using The Wedding Plate every chance you get!!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    The Wedding Plate 12
    The Wedding Plate 13

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Shauna - Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this review and for your kind words. It was an honor and a learning experience to work with you, as we now have double and triple checks for orders going out of town!!! Blessings to you, Lisa

Leslie Mcgehee · Married on 06/01/2019

L. McGehee

Lisa was wonderful to work with . Everything was packed perfectly in crates . All we had to do was put the dirty dishes back in the crate after the wedding and return . Everyone raved over the beauty of the vintage plates and goblets !!

Sent on 09/07/2019
    The Wedding Plate 14
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/25/2019

Professional, Kind, Responsive

There are not enough wonderful things to say about Lisa. She was one of the easiest vendors to work with for our big day. She was extremely responsive to all questions throughout the process and was accommodating to exactly what we needed. I highly recommend The Wedding Plate!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    The Wedding Plate 15
    The Wedding Plate 16
    The Wedding Plate 17

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Chelsea - What beautiful tables you had! Thank you for sharing your photos and for the kind review. Your napkins - LOVE THEM! And of course, Clementine is terrific backdrop for special days. I appreciate you taking your time to write the review and for the photos. Blessings, Lisa
  • Larissa

Larissa · Married on 03/23/2019

Blue & White China

If you are in the need of china or gorgeous glasses for your wedding or upcoming event. Please do yourself a favor and call Lisa with The Wedding Plate. Lisa is the sweetest most helpful person and vendor we had. She made sure we had everything we needed for our big day, took in our requests, and rest assure all of our worries. We will definitely use and recommend The Wedding Plate to all of our friends, family, and future brides/grooms that we meet.

Sent on 07/10/2019
    The Wedding Plate 18
    The Wedding Plate 19
    The Wedding Plate 20
    The Wedding Plate 21
    The Wedding Plate 22

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Larissa - I just saw your kind review - thank you so much! Your selections looked fabulous on your tables, and I'm so happy to have these photos as well! Hope y'all are doing well and enjoying married life. Lisa

Denise Wigginton · Married on 12/21/2018

The Wedding Plate

Using the Wedding Plate was so easy and made my son's rehearsal dinner so special. Lisa was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 02/02/2019
    The Wedding Plate 23

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Denise - It was an honor to be a part of your son's wedding weekend! Many thanks for the kind review! Lisa

Sarah · Married on 12/17/2018

Wonderful to work with

The variety of plates were beautiful and it all came together seamlessly. The price was very reasonable and Lisa is wonderful about making sure it’s what you want.

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Sarah - It was an honor to be a part of your wedding! Thanks so much for the kind review; I appreciate you! Lisa
  • April

April · Married on 12/08/2018

Book her NOW!!

My wedding on December 8, 2018 was a dream come true with The Wedding Plate's blue collection!!! Lisa made the planning experience so fun and enjoyable for everyone! She was so easy to work with and she made everything perfect! She was thoughtful and answered all of my questions. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    The Wedding Plate 29
    The Wedding Plate 30
    The Wedding Plate 31

The Wedding Plate's reply:

I'm so happy that I was a part of your beautiful wedding day. These photos are wonderful!!! Thank you for sharing with me! Lisa

Lynn · Married on 12/01/2018

The wow factor

The selection of vintage and new glassware is amazing! Just what we were looking for to make our client's event perfect!

Sent on 04/08/2019

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Lynn, Thanks so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure to do business with you, and I look forward to the next beautiful event! Lisa
  • Kate

Kate Michael · Married on 11/03/2018

The PERFECT Vintage Touch

Lisa has the most beautiful product at great prices. She is so easy to communicate with, makes great suggestions and is happy to go the extra mile to make your event perfect. She went above and beyond for us. We rented multicolored vintage goblets and champagne coupes from her for my wedding. They were the perfect touch to round out our table design. I could not recommend her enough! Thank you, Lisa for all of your help :)

Sent on 06/28/2019
    The Wedding Plate 32
    The Wedding Plate 33
    The Wedding Plate 34
    The Wedding Plate 35
  • Susan

Susan Whitely · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect and Amazing!!!!!

Lisa was absolutely amazing to work with and made it effortless. We ordered 130 place settings for my daughters wedding this past weekend and it was stunning on the tables. All the guests, friends and family were in awe of how beautiful it was. It is well worth the affordable expense to make this part of your special day.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    The Wedding Plate 36
    The Wedding Plate 37

Susan -

It was a pleasure to work with you and be a part of Ashley and Will's wedding day! Thanks so much for the kind review!

Lisa

Lyndsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing selection and so great to work with.

Best selection of barware, dinnerware and entertaining pieces in the nashville area. I've used The Wedding Plate for my wedding and a Brunch event. Two very different esthetics and Lisa knocked it out of the park for both. She is my go-to!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/30/2018

Le Blanc Wedding

I would 100% use their services again!! Our wedding was so beautiful and their team made sure every last detail was perfection!!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    The Wedding Plate 38
    The Wedding Plate 39

Taylor -
    It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day! Thanks so much for the kind review!
    Appreciatively,
    Lisa

Katie · Married on 09/20/2018

We hired The Wedding Plate for our creative conference in Nashville this fall. Our theme was Alice in Wonderland and we knew we needed real china tea cups & serving pieces. Lisa was extraordinary to work with!! She was timely, thoughtful, and extremely kind and professional. She made the process of ordering china, tea cups, and servingware effortless. I can’t thank her enough for all she did! Her collection is truly one of a kind. Her pieces gave our event authenticity and character… which our attendees LOVED! Lisa goes above and beyond her call and her customer service is second to none. I would recommend The Wedding Plate to anyone!

Sent on 10/01/2018

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Katie - I appreciate your very kind review!! It was a delight to work with you and be a part of STORY 2018 conference. Lisa

Heidi Downey · Married on 09/02/2018

The Wedding Plate Experience

What a wonderful experience from start to finish-Easy, beautiful, and very unique! Lisa is exceptional to work with and gave us a great reason to visit Nashville!

Sent on 11/05/2018

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Heidi - Thanks for the kind review!! It was an honor to be included in your son and daughter-in-love's special day! Lisa
  • Sarah

Sarah Wemhoener · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful China, complete professionalism, ease of service- the perfect vendor!

Linda was absolutely phenomenal. We used three of her China selections for our wedding- Classic, Blue Transferware, and her State plates. The dishes were beautiful and went perfectly with our travel- themed wedding and reception. She was so friendly, helpful, and extremely responsive. Personal touches galore! The price was affordable, and they will wash the dishes for you. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/04/2018

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Sarah - Thanks so much for including The Wedding Plate in your special day and for the kind review!! Appreciatively, Lisa

Stacey · Married on 06/10/2018

The Wedding Plate is a joy to work with. Lisa responds quickly and is so helpful. The mixed match dining ware made my daughter’s reception. It was beautiful and added so much to the tables. We will use them again!!

Sent on 06/23/2018

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Stacey - It was an honor to be a part of Abby's wedding and to reconnect with you! I can't wait to see pictures; thanks so much for the kind review! Lisa

Mallory · Married on 05/19/2018

Wonderful experience! Mrs. Shacklett was incredible to work with, and the goblets looked beautiful on our tables.

Sent on 06/06/2018

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Mallory - Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of your wedding and your kind words! I can't wait to see pictures! Lisa

Tracey · Married on 05/19/2018

My daughter wanted vintage china for her wedding. This is the best way to obtain this. For the money, you can’t do it any cheaper. It was also so nice to have it delivered and picked up and I didn’t have to worry about cleaning it!

Sent on 06/22/2018

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Tracey - It was a honor to be a part of Brooke & John's big day! Thanks for your kind review! Lisa

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Lisa is such a gem to work with and has truly curated an amazing, special collection of vintage china. Everyone at my wedding commented on how much they loved the mix and match patterned dishes and colored glassware that Lisa selected. The tables looked as magical and whimsical as I could have hoped for. I whole-heartedly recommend setting your tables with this lovely collection!

Sent on 05/19/2018

The Wedding Plate's reply:

Jessica - It was an honor to work with you!! THANK YOU for sharing your time and kind words and for allowing The Wedding Plate to be a part of your beautiful wedding!