The Wedding Ambassador Reviews

The Wedding Ambassador 5
  • Lisa

Lisa Schonauer · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Wonderful Experience - Day of Coordinator

We hired Gina as a day of coordinator for our wedding, as I decided to plan most of the wedding myself. Gina was wonderful to work with. She was organized, timely, and professional. She followed up with our vendors and ensured that every detail was taken care of. Although I am very detail oriented myself, she thought of things that I never would have, and ensured that I could relax. Everything was taken care of, which gave us peace of mind on our wedding day. I would recommend Gina in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2019

Gina is the BEST

Gina made a world of difference for my wedding. Working with her felt like working with a friend--she is knowledgeable, professional, connected, but completely personable too. I interviewed a dozen wedding coordinators and Gina was the only one who I felt comfortable with, she really understood my vision and brought it to life. My wedding day felt like a breeze... She took care of all the little emergencies that popped up and I was able to fully enjoy the day. She came prepared for everything and fit in just like family. I could not have done it without her. I'm happy to call her my friend and highly recommend her to everyone!

The Wedding Ambassador 6
    The Wedding Ambassador 15
    The Wedding Ambassador 16
    Sent on 06/09/2019

The Wedding Ambassador's reply:

Wow - I'm almost speechless! You two are the reason I love what I do and I feel totally blessed to have crossed paths! Your wedding - like all weddings had challenges, and I was pleased to be there, to handle those for you! All the best to you both and..... those pics - wowza!!! Enjoy being a married couple - stay the course!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2019

Most amazing coordinator

Let me just say that without Gina my wedding day would have fallen apart. I thought I was well planned until the day of and realized how mistaken I was. Thankfully Gina was a complete rockstar and knew how to pull all my pieces together seamlessly. I can never express how amazing she is you just need to hire her and see for yourself. We had a windstorm show up about 40 minutes before my outdoor ceremony and before I could even try and panick she had 3 backups in place. I would not have made it down the aisle without her. If I could give 20 stars on all categories o would.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Matthew and Chanel Robinson · Married on 05/09/2019

Omg!! Our Wedding Coordinator Gina Quiros was soooooooo awesome. Not only did I build a business relationship, but also a real friendship.

Our experience was amazing. I love our Wedding Coordinator Gina and Palladium Reception Hall welcomed us as family and the professionalism and the decor and hospitality was superb. .

The Wedding Ambassador 17
    The Wedding Ambassador 18
    The Wedding Ambassador 19
    Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Ruben

Kimberly Rocha · Married on 04/20/2019

A wedding planning magician!!

With our wedding date quickly approaching, my then fiancé and I knew we needed help.. fast! While trying to handle our day to day responsibilities and plan a wedding, we found ourselves overwhelmed. We hired Gina in Jan for an Apr wedding (Time really did fly by). From our very first meeting with Gina, we knew we were in great hands! She outlines the process moving forward and followed through on EVER point. She made sure to answer every question we had thoroughly and quickly. Heck I felt as though I had my very own personal wedding "Google" at my finger tips. I could go on and on and on... Gina really helped us relax and enjoy the entire planning process and set our minds at ease.

When the big day arrived... she was our rock!! She helped make possible a day that my wife and I will never forget! We are so appreciative for everything she did for us. From the bottom of our hearts, Thank You Gina!

Sent on 04/23/2019

The Wedding Ambassador's reply:

Aw...Thanks Kimberly and Ruben! You guys were so very sweet and planning your wedding was a terrific experience! I remember when we first talked about how much time we had to put it together - I said "Heck yes - let's do it!" I love a challenge and working with you two made it delightful and really added to my life! Ruben....way to play the involved groom card! - you killed it! Your wedding was truly beautiful and I will remember you both always!
  • Stacey

Stacey Somero · Married on 03/10/2019

Gina is amazing!

I was not sure how handy a wedding planner would be, well I found out! I could not have done any of this with out Gina. I did not have time so I put my faith completely in her and I can not tell you how very grateful I was to have her by my side during one of the most important days of my life. I trusted every idea and surprise she had and everything turned out so very beautiful. Thank you Gina so very much, you and the other vendors you recommended made our wedding day the most memorable day for not only us but everyone privy to be a part of our special day.

The Wedding Ambassador 20
    The Wedding Ambassador 25
    Sent on 03/21/2019

Abi Knickerbocker · Married on 12/21/2018

Saved my Sanity

I cannot tell you enough good things about Gina! She found my venue in 4 days after we had been looking for months, saved us thousands of dollars with her connections, and has become a dear friend.

The Wedding Ambassador 26
    Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Jessi

Jessi Coleman · Married on 11/18/2018

Perfection!!

Gina was beyond amazing!!! Our wedding was on 11/18/18 and we hired her back in January with no regrets!! Throughout the entire process, my fiancé and I questioned where we would be without her. The amount of experience and expertise she has in the wedding field helped so much! She knows every detail that you wouldnt even think about for weddings, and wedding planning was never stressful! All our guests raved about how amazing our day was and how everything was so well planned out, and that all goes to Gina and her team. Without them we wouldn't have had the perfect vendors for our perfect day! Seriously so thankful for this team!!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

The Wedding Ambassador's reply:

Oh my goodness - thank you Jessi and Alex! You both were nothing but a delight throughout the entire process! I loved getting to know you both this past year and will miss your faces! Wishing you so much happiness for the rest of your lives. (Maybe we will celebrate with an anniversary party down the road!) Many Blessings and much Love - Gina

Theresa · Married on 11/17/2018

The first step to planning any wedding is hiring Gina

I don't know how we thought we were going to throw our wedding without Gina. We happened to win a drawing for a discount on one of her packages at a wedding convention and it was the best thing that could have happened! She is AMAZING. I honestly can't say enough good things about her and the work that she does. As soon as you meet her you'll just connect and feel so calmed. She thinks of everything and she goes above and beyond for her clients. At every step of the way we were so, so thankful to have her!

Sent on 10/24/2018

The Wedding Ambassador's reply:

There are people who instantly connect - and that was how it was when I met Theresa and Alex! Our interaction seemed effortless!
    "What a perfect balance they are for each other" (was my first impression)! The wedding was so fun and their families were a dream to work with!!! Theresa emanates light - and beauty and that touches everyone she meets - so thankful I was one of them!
  • Jordan

Jordan Jones · Married on 11/16/2018

A definite must for a perfect wedding!!!

Our experience with the fabulous Wedding Ambassador, Gina, was definitely one to remember! My wife was starting to get stressed with the idea of trying to find and coordinate a DJ, photographer, videographer, and everything else. We thankfully found Gina and she was an absolute weight off our shoulders. She helped us coordinate everything up until the day and then you wouldn't believe how much she did during the actual wedding! On our wedding day she was a coordinator, bartender, server, host, and everything else you can think of! The best part is that she was 100% reliable and truly listened to exactly what my wife envisioned. I also believe that her pricing with everything included definitely saved us money as well!

Sent on 12/10/2018

The Wedding Ambassador's reply:

Jordan and Juanita were truly a joy to work with! Juanita's enthusiasm was contagious and I loved being able to bring her vision to life! Jordan's steady practicality made him a great partner in the planning process! Thanks for entrusting me with your special day!
  • Jessica

Jessica Shetzen · Married on 11/11/2018

Saved my sanity

I don’t even know where to begin this review. Gina was so amazing from the very beginning. My husband and I initially viewed a venue with Gina as the tour guide, and while we didn’t click with the venue, we felt strongly that we wanted Gina to be part of our day. Throughout the entire planning process, Gina was there to answer any and every question, and was (truthfully) probably more on top of my wedding planning than I was myself. Gina recommended amazing vendors and really cut down on the daunting task of sifting through the thousands of wedding vendors out there. When there was a crisis of our officiant backing out two weeks before the wedding, Gina even stepped up to officiate for us (as if she didn’t have enough on her plate!). On the wedding day, Gina made sure everything ran according to schedule, and gracefully directed family members throughout the day to help keep our stress levels low. I truly don’t know what we would have done without Gina, and I can’t imagine our wedding day without her. The most compliments we’ve received on the wedding were about how great our wedding planner was. Do yourself a favor, and hire Gina to maintain your sanity during wedding planning.

Sent on 12/02/2018

The Wedding Ambassador's reply:

Jessica and David's wedding was magical! There were some challenges we had to overcome - and we did it together-as a team! I caught myself standing back and observing the beauty of their wedding as a spectator! This was not because of my talents - but because of the incredible teamwork and the beauty of all of their vendors working together to make it a great day for them!
  • Cathy

Cathy M. Foster · Married on 11/11/2018

My wedding mentor

adviser · guide · confidante · counselor · consultant · therapist … these are THE words to describe my experience with Gina Quiros. I would have given up early in the process with my daughter's wedding if she hadn't been my consultant. She is an EXPERT professional & specialist in the field of Wedding Planning. A joy to work with.

Sent on 12/27/2018

The Wedding Ambassador's reply:

Cathy - thank you for your kind words and my experience with you was joyful and refreshing! Your desire to make your daughter's wedding everything she wanted was contagious and I'm thrilled we were able to do so within your budget! Sometimes it helps to have someone to collaborate with, bounce ideas off of and to take the wheel of stress ! I was so happy to have met you and could not have asked for a better "mom" teammate!
  • Alba

Alba Madrid · Married on 11/09/2018

Day of coordinator

I wish I could give Gina more than a 5 star review! She’s amazing at what she does!! I first heard of her from the bridal expo and started getting emails for her services. We decided to give her a call and we automatically fell in love with her!! She has such a fun personality which was one of the things we were looking for. As she explained how the process would be knew she had been doing it for years. She always made sure to keep in touch throughout the planning she always reminded me of things I needed to get done in case I forgot. The day of our wedding went by sooooo fast and smooth. I honestly don’t think we could have chosen a better day of coordinator!!

The Wedding Ambassador 31
    The Wedding Ambassador 32
    The Wedding Ambassador 33
    The Wedding Ambassador 34
    Sent on 01/01/2019

Mary · Married on 11/03/2018

Gina is a Life Saver!

We hired Gina toward the end of our planning and she had so many great suggestions to help make the day and venue a little more special. Gina was at the wedding and took charge of everything so that we were all able to totally enjoy the day. As mother of the bride, I would suggest engaging Gina to help (earlier in the process than I did). It was one of the best "investments" we made for the entire wedding. She is easy to work with, efficient, cost-conscious, responsive to emails, text and calls and all around a great person to have to help plan the wedding of your dreams.

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • KIMBERLY

Kimberly Shaffer · Married on 10/12/2018

The Reason Our Wedding Was So Beautiful!

Gina was an absolute gem and an essential part of our wedding! From setting up decor and our dessert table, to making sure the reception went along smoothly, she used her impeccable style and wisdom to ensure our wedding was beautiful and seamless. If we had to do the day over again, we'd hire her again in a heart beat!

Sent on 10/20/2018

The Wedding Ambassador's reply:

Kimberly and Zach were a delight - and I will personally never forget their story, beginning with how they met! True grace and style is how I would describe Kimberly - (it poured buckets that day and she never batted an eye!). It was a magical day!!!!
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/06/2018

The Best Planner in Phoenix!

I can honestly say that hiring Gina was the best decision I made regarding my whole wedding planning process!! She took the stress off for me with her beautiful personality, organization, and positive attitude. She is super easy to work with and has amazing vendors at her fingertips. I hired the first recommendation she made to me for multiple vendors I needed!! She was able to not only see my vision for my day, but she had incredible suggestions to make it even better! On the day, she took care of everything so that my new husband and I could relax and have fun with our family and friends. My day would not have been remotely as perfect as it was without her. She is amazing and it is worth meeting her!!!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Cody

Cody · Married on 09/12/2018

Gina was such a joy to work with and helped us understand everything along the way on top of the amazing job that she did on the day of the wedding. In other words, she worked with us and never made me feel like she was trying to take control of the planning (something that was very important to me). She also helped set up on the day of the wedding and helped clean up, making everything feel like a nice and smooth and pain free experience. I could not recommend her enough! Thank you for everything, Gina!

Sent on 09/15/2018

The Wedding Ambassador's reply:

Thank you Cody. You and Nicole were such an amazing couple and you were by far, one of the most involved and efficient grooms I've had the pleasure to work with! Your wedding was truly beautiful and your efforts in the planning process really made your wedding stand out! All the Best!

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2018

Gina was our officiant for our Wedding just this past April 28th at the Omni Montelucia Scottsdale Resort. She did an amazing job officiating our wedding and helping with coordinating our ceremony. She met with us in person and spent a lot of time creating a ceremony that was specific to us as a couple. She is so wonderful to work with, responds to emails extremely quickly, is very knowledgeable and goes above and beyond to make your wedding exactly the way you want. After our ceremony we had so many compliments and how unique our ceremony was! Everyone really enjoyed it. I highly recommend her. -Ashley

Sent on 05/05/2018

Katherine · Married on 04/14/2018

We had a small family celebration in our back yard on 4/14/18 Gina with The Wedding Ambassador was our Officiant .Gina performed a beautiful ceremony and was our guide every step of the way! From our first meeting to talk about what we
    were interested in planning, to working out all the details(type of Unity Ceremony, flowers for our parents, microphone, music etc). Gina also helped our photographers coordinate pictures (Marriage License signing and Family photos) and also assured us before she left as to when our Marriage would be recorded and when we would receive our License (all the details!). With all the busy planning and coordinating that comes with even the smallest of Ceremony's you can rest assured that The Wedding Ambassador will go above an beyond your expectations to make your special day flawless.

The Wedding Ambassador 35
    The Wedding Ambassador 36
    Sent on 04/20/2018

Lori · Married on 04/14/2018

When my husband and I started planning our wedding, I had no idea what I was doing! Probably not unlike many newlyweds! I didnt even know what a wedding host was. However, the moment we met Gina, we knew we didn't want to have our wedding without her. And boy, we could not have been more correct! She made the night flow so incredibly perfect! She kept not only my husband and I, but our entire wedding party, on track the entire night. She was obviously very good speaking in front of a crowd but she made everything and everyone feel so comfortable! She was honestly one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I highly reccomend Gina, you will be so happy she was part of your wedding!

The Wedding Ambassador 37
    The Wedding Ambassador 38
    The Wedding Ambassador 39
    The Wedding Ambassador 40
    Sent on 07/20/2018

Lori · Married on 03/17/2018

Gina was such a pleasant and informative wedding planner! Gina helped at the rehearsal and coordinated the reception. Gina’s years of wedding experience was a god- send! The ‘day of ‘ help Gina provided gave us the magical wedding we were hoping for! Thank you Gina!!

The Wedding Ambassador 41
    The Wedding Ambassador 42
    The Wedding Ambassador 43
    Sent on 05/11/2018

Ginna · Married on 11/18/2017

Definitely greater than 5 stars! Very professional, enthusiastic, and fun to work with. She made me feel relaxed and at ease on my wedding day. I truly couldn’t have had the amazing, beautiful, and fun wedding day without her!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/14/2017

We knew we loved Gina from the moment we met her and knew we wanted her to be part of our special event! She was informative, friendly, and was always prompt to answer our questions from the day she began coordinating our event all the way up to the big day. We immediately felt like she understood our vision for the wedding and made us feel at ease that everything would be done according to plan. When we found out that she was not only a coordinator but also worked as a host and officiant, we knew we wanted her to take on those roles for us as well. She officiated our wedding and prepared the absolute best ceremony presentation we have ever heard, and we still (6 months later), have people telling us how much they loved our wedding ceremony! She also hosted the event, making sure the flow of the wedding was just right. She arranged fun activities such as wedding table trivia and the bride & groom game, as well as ensured that the DJ, photographer, and the venue team all knew exactly what was going on at all times. Gina made our wedding an absolute dream and we would highly recommend her to anyone! We are so thankful that we had the opportunity to have Gina as a part of our wedding preparation and as a part of our big day! Thank you Gina!!

The Wedding Ambassador 44
    The Wedding Ambassador 45
    The Wedding Ambassador 46
    The Wedding Ambassador 47
    The Wedding Ambassador 48
    The Wedding Ambassador 49
    Sent on 04/19/2018

Mike · Married on 09/09/2017

Gina was such an amazing person to have at our wedding. We had her as our officiant and the host during the reception as well. From the first time we met her we knew she would make our special day amazing. We had a little different wedding than your tipically wedding. Ours was football themed as that is how we met. She went along with it the whole way. She even went our and purchased a referee uniform for our ceremony! Gina also had many great ideas to incorporate into the ceremony and the reception. We could seriously go on and on about things she did. Thanks to her and how she did the hosting we didn't have to worry about a thing. We even had guest come up to us, that have been married in the past 10 years or so, come up and tell us how they wished they had done similar things that Gina recommended. Things like having tables write a poem. We thought this sounded silly but it is really a great activity. Groups have so much fun with this and some tables have poems that will have you laughing for years to come. We would recommend Gina for sure!! Thanks again Gina for such an amazing day!!!!

Mike and Kelly LaMotte

Sent on 09/21/2017

Caitlynn · Married on 07/01/2017

Gina is so amazing! She helped to coordinate EVERYTHING for my wedding. She really went above and beyond to make the day exactly how I wanted it to be. She was very organized and knowledgeable. I couldn't have done it without her and she made my wedding perfect. Thank you Gina!

Sent on 10/04/2017