The Wedding Ambassador Reviews

42 Reviews for The Wedding Ambassador

• Melissa

Melissa P. · Married on 05/13/2021

Total lifesaver!

Gina was absolutely fantastic - she helped us deal w/ a delayed wedding due to covid, getting everything together w/ the vendors, and just keeping the day running smoothly. Without her, it would have been chaos! We highly recommend Gina!! - Melissa & Jon-Carlos (the Paseo 5/13/21)

Sent on 05/17/2021

Mallory P. · Married on 05/08/2021

Working with Gina was the best decision we made during our planning process!

Gina went above and beyond expectation. I was planning my wedding in Arizona remotely from Rochester NY and Gina made planning stress-free! She was flexible in communication, and easy to contact when I needed her. The day of the took so much stress off of us by making sure everything was set up and went as planned. It was beautiful. I cannot say enough good things about her! She is simply the best!!

Sent on 05/20/2021

Danica S. · Married on 04/30/2021

Great Experience!

Gina was very welcoming from the very beginning. Neither of us have ever been in a wedding or planned any part of a wedding, so we had no idea what we were doing but Gina made the whole process clear. She listened to what we were picturing and made great vendor recommendations. Gina made sure we had everything covered and competed on schedule. On the day of the wedding, we were not stressed because we knew Gina had everything covered and were able to enjoy our big day.

Sent on 05/15/2021

Jordan S. · Married on 04/17/2021

My amazing wedding coordinator Gina Quiros

Gina was absolutely wonderful, from beginning to end. She really made my whole wedding a dream come true. She is very attentive, personable, professional and amazing inside and out. I would recommend her to anybody! I really thought I could of planned my wedding myself but I could not have done it without Gina. My experience with her was outstanding.

Sent on 05/11/2021
  • Lisa

Lisa S. · Married on 04/09/2021

Wonderful Experience - Day of Coordinator

We hired Gina as a day of coordinator for our wedding, as I decided to plan most of the wedding myself. Gina was wonderful to work with. She was organized, timely, and professional. She followed up with our vendors and ensured that every detail was taken care of. Although I am very detail oriented myself, she thought of things that I never would have, and ensured that I could relax. Everything was taken care of, which gave us peace of mind on our wedding day. I would recommend Gina in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/22/2019

The Wedding Ambassador's reply:

Thanks Lisa! You were truly a very organized bride and working with you was terrific! I'm so glad you felt peace of mind and were able to enjoy your day! All the Best!!
    Gina

Ashley P. · Married on 02/12/2021

Incredible

So helpful, talked through everything, thought of every detail that I didn't. I could imagine not having this help

Sent on 05/22/2021

Kenzie · Married on 10/10/2020

If you want the wedding of your dreams, hire Gina!

I decided to hire Gina when we had to change our wedding venue to my in-laws backyard due to COVID. I was worried about the decision to change venues because I still wanted my wedding to feel like an elegant and special event, even though it was now in a backyard. Choosing Gina was the best decision I could have ever made. She exceeded my expectations of what I wanted my wedding to look like, it was beyond gorgeous! It looked like we were at a professional venue! Not only did it look beautiful, but she took the time to make sure everything ran according to plan and as smooth as possible.

The months leading up to the wedding she was always available and would answers all of my texts and calls within minutes. She guided me through each step of the process and was always there to answer my questions (which were A LOT). She even called me when I was starting to get anxiety to talk me off the ledge and let me know everything was going to be ok. You can tell she really cares about her brides and each wedding she is a part of.

Thanks to Gina I can now say I had the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 10/17/2020

Colette L. · Married on 09/28/2020

Don’t Think Twice

I couldn’t have asked for a better Day Of Coordinator! I tend to handle most of my projects on my own; I am very particular with who i work with so i do a ton of research. For my wedding, i had planned most of it and decided with a few months left that i just needed someone to take the reigns on the day of so i could do the one thing i don’t do which is relax! Obviously as i write this, we are in the middle of the covid pandemic so of course came complications! Even with having to reschedule 3 times, Gina was the most understanding and flexible professional that I’ve had the pleasure of working with. She went above and beyond to keep everything in line and ensure me that everything was going to work out! I had the best wedding and am so glad i had Gina and her expertise to tie up the loose ends and give me the night i was hoping for! My husband and I are so grateful for her and would recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Alicia

Alicia C. · Married on 09/26/2020

The best thing you could ever possibly do for yourself when you’re getting married!

There’s not enough room to write about how amazing Gina and how damn thankful we are she was there for us the day of our wedding! There truly are little details you don’t think about, or you do but just think you’ll “handle it later”. Let me tell you, later shouldn’t be a week before your wedding because you’re stressing out and it’s NOT fun. She took so much stress off our shoulders its unbelievable. If there is ANY advice I can give anyone, for your own sanity and to make your wedding planning and wedding day smooth for you and your partner, hire Gina. I promise you won’t be disappointed. There are definitely moments in life where sometimes just paying someone else to do what you can do, is worth it for your sanity so you can focus and enjoy what that special day is all about.❤️❤️

Sent on 10/04/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie W. · Married on 06/06/2020

The literal best

Wedding planning was so stressful by myself, until I met Gina! She basically hand-held me throughout the process and gave me wedding knowledge I never would have thought of on my own. She is professional, knowledgeable, and too affordable for her quality of work. Not only that, I honestly felt like I was a friend rather than just another client and that really talks about someones character.

Sent on 01/20/2020

The Wedding Ambassador's reply:

Thanks Jamie!! I liked you from our first phone call and was so excited when you asked me to help you! All the best in your married life and hope to stay in touch!!!

Greg K. · Married on 04/07/2020

Worked With This Company At An Event

As an Entertainment Company we've worked with about a hundred different Wedding Planner/Coordinator's in the Valley and I can sincerely say that I've not come across another company that has the ability ton take care of things and save the day (quite literally) when something goes awry.

I know personally that the owner of this company has actually worked for a Venue, a Catering Company, Owned the largest DJ company in Tuscon, has been an Officiant and literally knows all of the moving parts of a Wedding From Experience. I've seen her interact with Vendors and can see how they appreciate her because she knows Exactly what they're dealing with. This makes for an extraordinarily smooth event where most events might not be. I've seen, many times, the Planner or Coordinator really at odds with Vendors and it hurts the event. Not Here!

It's been a real pleasure working with them. I wish every event that we had was with this company. They Are GREAT!

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Amy

Amy L. · Married on 03/21/2020

Life saver!

My wedding date was March 21, 2020, at the start of our state’s lockdown. We had to make the difficult decision to postpone our reception to the following year. We could not have done it with Gina’s help...she was our LIFE SAVER! Hands down, I cannot give her enough praise for what she has done for my husband and I! She was our point person to contact every vendor and reschedule our reception date. I was worried that the caterer would not move the date but Gina was able to have the caterer to amend our contract and grant us credit. Whew! I don’t know what we’d do without her. We would probably have lost thousands of dollars. There is no other wedding planner I would recommend but her. She is prompt, accessible, professional, and goes beyond all expectations. For couples who are on the fence about getting a wedding planner, I HIGHLY recommend Gina to get the job done, especially during these uncertain times. Do NOT rely on friends and family to try to run the show. It will be a lot of pressure on them and even more so, on you. Instead, you want your loved ones to enjoy ALL of your special day. Honestly, my husband and I were not going to get a wedding planner in the first place, but we were truly convinced by our experience working with Gina. She really alleviated a lot of the stress when it comes to planning—from large issues to the finite details. Our reception still has yet to happen (it will be on March 27, 2021), and Gina has already done sooooooooo much for us!!! She has been in the business for years and she knows what she is doing! Thank you, Gina so much for everything!

Sent on 09/19/2020

Amy!!!
    I think I'm blushing - thank you for your kind words and pictures!! I have loved every minute with you and I'm excited I get to see you again next year for your big reception! We are going to have a blast! All the best - Gina
  • Amy

Amy L. · Married on 03/21/2020

Updated review- one year later!

Last year I had posted a review for Gina after our original wedding date which was on March 21, 2020. This was the start of the COVID-19 lockdown and our wedding reception was postponed to a year later on March 27, 2021. Gina was a total Godsend because without her, we would have been at a lost. At an extremely stressful time, she took brought ease to our worries by contacting all of our vendors to reschedule everything for the following year. She was our true problem solver!

Fast forward a year later, and my husband and I were expecting our first child in April. With our wedding reception on March 27, we were definitely cutting it close! Although this was the first combined wedding and baby celebration for Gina, she helped pull it off successfully! She was totally accessible, professional, and organized, as the point person who made sure everyone was on the same page. On the day of the event, everything was set up so beautifully. She provided votives and golden chargers for the tables, which she rented to me at a very affordable price. Gina goes above and beyond in what she does. Though she has been in the business for a long time, she is super friendly, flexible, and humble. She made everything so much easier for us to the point we actually enjoyed our own party! For those who are on the fence about whether or not you should hire a wedding coordinator, it is a MUST, and Gina is totally worth it!

Sent on 05/01/2021
  • Rebecca

Rebecca E. · Married on 01/25/2020

Saved my day and more

Gina is fantastic to work with and knows what is expected and will do anything in her power to make your fay incredible. I loved working with her.

Sent on 02/04/2020

The Wedding Ambassador's reply:

Rebecca!!!!! I loved "working with you" and I only wish we would have met sooner. You're the sweetest and I couldn't have asked for a better bride "client". I can't wait to see pics! All the Best.
  • Zack

Zack T. · Married on 11/02/2019

Exactly what we needed!

Hiring Gina was the best investment we made for our wedding. Having her on our team allowed us to relax and enjoy our special day, which was an absolute must for us. She kept us organized, connected with all our vendors and helped us solve challenges as they came up. She really listened to what we wanted, got to know us as a couple and genuinely cared about making our day perfect. She is professional, friendly, accommodating, down to earth and gets the job done with grace and expertise.

We were reluctant to hire a wedding planner, even just for day of services. Looking back, I don’t know how we would have done this without her.

Sent on 12/31/2019

Hi Zack!
    Thanks for the kind words. Working with you and Andrea was so fun! You were a detail oriented - hands on groom - and I really loved the dynamic! I have to compliment you on your questions, enthusiasm and follow through! Way to go - it was a great day!!
    Gina
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2019

Gina is the BEST

Gina made a world of difference for my wedding. Working with her felt like working with a friend--she is knowledgeable, professional, connected, but completely personable too. I interviewed a dozen wedding coordinators and Gina was the only one who I felt comfortable with, she really understood my vision and brought it to life. My wedding day felt like a breeze... She took care of all the little emergencies that popped up and I was able to fully enjoy the day. She came prepared for everything and fit in just like family. I could not have done it without her. I'm happy to call her my friend and highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/09/2019

The Wedding Ambassador's reply:

Wow - I'm almost speechless! You two are the reason I love what I do and I feel totally blessed to have crossed paths! Your wedding - like all weddings had challenges, and I was pleased to be there, to handle those for you! All the best to you both and..... those pics - wowza!!! Enjoy being a married couple - stay the course!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2019

Most amazing coordinator

Let me just say that without Gina my wedding day would have fallen apart. I thought I was well planned until the day of and realized how mistaken I was. Thankfully Gina was a complete rockstar and knew how to pull all my pieces together seamlessly. I can never express how amazing she is you just need to hire her and see for yourself. We had a windstorm show up about 40 minutes before my outdoor ceremony and before I could even try and panick she had 3 backups in place. I would not have made it down the aisle without her. If I could give 20 stars on all categories o would.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Matthew A. · Married on 05/09/2019

Omg!! Our Wedding Coordinator Gina Quiros was soooooooo awesome. Not only did I build a business relationship, but also a real friendship.

Our experience was amazing. I love our Wedding Coordinator Gina and Palladium Reception Hall welcomed us as family and the professionalism and the decor and hospitality was superb. .

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Ruben

Kimberly R. · Married on 04/20/2019

A wedding planning magician!!

With our wedding date quickly approaching, my then fiancé and I knew we needed help.. fast! While trying to handle our day to day responsibilities and plan a wedding, we found ourselves overwhelmed. We hired Gina in Jan for an Apr wedding (Time really did fly by). From our very first meeting with Gina, we knew we were in great hands! She outlines the process moving forward and followed through on EVER point. She made sure to answer every question we had thoroughly and quickly. Heck I felt as though I had my very own personal wedding "Google" at my finger tips. I could go on and on and on... Gina really helped us relax and enjoy the entire planning process and set our minds at ease.

When the big day arrived... she was our rock!! She helped make possible a day that my wife and I will never forget! We are so appreciative for everything she did for us. From the bottom of our hearts, Thank You Gina!

Sent on 04/23/2019

The Wedding Ambassador's reply:

Aw...Thanks Kimberly and Ruben! You guys were so very sweet and planning your wedding was a terrific experience! I remember when we first talked about how much time we had to put it together - I said "Heck yes - let's do it!" I love a challenge and working with you two made it delightful and really added to my life! Ruben....way to play the involved groom card! - you killed it! Your wedding was truly beautiful and I will remember you both always!
  • Stacey

Stacey S. · Married on 03/10/2019

Gina is amazing!

I was not sure how handy a wedding planner would be, well I found out! I could not have done any of this with out Gina. I did not have time so I put my faith completely in her and I can not tell you how very grateful I was to have her by my side during one of the most important days of my life. I trusted every idea and surprise she had and everything turned out so very beautiful. Thank you Gina so very much, you and the other vendors you recommended made our wedding day the most memorable day for not only us but everyone privy to be a part of our special day.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Abi K. · Married on 12/21/2018

Saved my Sanity

I cannot tell you enough good things about Gina! She found my venue in 4 days after we had been looking for months, saved us thousands of dollars with her connections, and has become a dear friend.

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Jessi

Jessi C. · Married on 11/18/2018

Perfection!!

Gina was beyond amazing!!! Our wedding was on 11/18/18 and we hired her back in January with no regrets!! Throughout the entire process, my fiancé and I questioned where we would be without her. The amount of experience and expertise she has in the wedding field helped so much! She knows every detail that you wouldnt even think about for weddings, and wedding planning was never stressful! All our guests raved about how amazing our day was and how everything was so well planned out, and that all goes to Gina and her team. Without them we wouldn't have had the perfect vendors for our perfect day! Seriously so thankful for this team!!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

The Wedding Ambassador's reply:

Oh my goodness - thank you Jessi and Alex! You both were nothing but a delight throughout the entire process! I loved getting to know you both this past year and will miss your faces! Wishing you so much happiness for the rest of your lives. (Maybe we will celebrate with an anniversary party down the road!) Many Blessings and much Love - Gina

Theresa · Married on 11/17/2018

The first step to planning any wedding is hiring Gina

I don't know how we thought we were going to throw our wedding without Gina. We happened to win a drawing for a discount on one of her packages at a wedding convention and it was the best thing that could have happened! She is AMAZING. I honestly can't say enough good things about her and the work that she does. As soon as you meet her you'll just connect and feel so calmed. She thinks of everything and she goes above and beyond for her clients. At every step of the way we were so, so thankful to have her!

Sent on 10/24/2018

The Wedding Ambassador's reply:

There are people who instantly connect - and that was how it was when I met Theresa and Alex! Our interaction seemed effortless!
    "What a perfect balance they are for each other" (was my first impression)! The wedding was so fun and their families were a dream to work with!!! Theresa emanates light - and beauty and that touches everyone she meets - so thankful I was one of them!
  • Jordan

Jordan J. · Married on 11/16/2018

A definite must for a perfect wedding!!!

Our experience with the fabulous Wedding Ambassador, Gina, was definitely one to remember! My wife was starting to get stressed with the idea of trying to find and coordinate a DJ, photographer, videographer, and everything else. We thankfully found Gina and she was an absolute weight off our shoulders. She helped us coordinate everything up until the day and then you wouldn't believe how much she did during the actual wedding! On our wedding day she was a coordinator, bartender, server, host, and everything else you can think of! The best part is that she was 100% reliable and truly listened to exactly what my wife envisioned. I also believe that her pricing with everything included definitely saved us money as well!

Sent on 12/10/2018

The Wedding Ambassador's reply:

Jordan and Juanita were truly a joy to work with! Juanita's enthusiasm was contagious and I loved being able to bring her vision to life! Jordan's steady practicality made him a great partner in the planning process! Thanks for entrusting me with your special day!
  • Jessica

Jessica S. · Married on 11/11/2018

Saved my sanity

I don’t even know where to begin this review. Gina was so amazing from the very beginning. My husband and I initially viewed a venue with Gina as the tour guide, and while we didn’t click with the venue, we felt strongly that we wanted Gina to be part of our day. Throughout the entire planning process, Gina was there to answer any and every question, and was (truthfully) probably more on top of my wedding planning than I was myself. Gina recommended amazing vendors and really cut down on the daunting task of sifting through the thousands of wedding vendors out there. When there was a crisis of our officiant backing out two weeks before the wedding, Gina even stepped up to officiate for us (as if she didn’t have enough on her plate!). On the wedding day, Gina made sure everything ran according to schedule, and gracefully directed family members throughout the day to help keep our stress levels low. I truly don’t know what we would have done without Gina, and I can’t imagine our wedding day without her. The most compliments we’ve received on the wedding were about how great our wedding planner was. Do yourself a favor, and hire Gina to maintain your sanity during wedding planning.

Sent on 12/02/2018

The Wedding Ambassador's reply:

Jessica and David's wedding was magical! There were some challenges we had to overcome - and we did it together-as a team! I caught myself standing back and observing the beauty of their wedding as a spectator! This was not because of my talents - but because of the incredible teamwork and the beauty of all of their vendors working together to make it a great day for them!