The Weathered Board Reviews

The Weathered Board 5
The Weathered Board 6
The Weathered Board 7

Anthony Kaylor · Married on 09/02/2018

Terrific experience - at a great price!

Working with Penny and The Weathered Board was wonderful! They delivered our farm tables, wooden chairs, and other miscellaneous tables to our venue - at no cost - and the prices to rent each of these was extremely reasonable. Couldn't have asked for better service, and a great product!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    The Weathered Board 8
    The Weathered Board 9
    The Weathered Board 10

Lou Ann Robinson · Married on 04/04/2018

Fabulous experience

A wonderful experience! Great products, service and people. Delivery, set up, pick up were on time and accomplished with a smile. Would like to have another event just to use them again. Questions answered and GREAT suggestions. I love the Weathered Board!

Sent on 11/29/2018

holly · Married on 10/28/2017

The Trouman’s were and amazing find. Their products was perfect for my barn wedding and they were entirely professional with an aunt and uncle vibe. I was so comforted by their willingness to not only deliver everything I could possibly need (farm tables, benches, chairs, troughs, couples table, cake table, tables for buffet, cocktail tables, and even arbor), they also came and picked it up as well.

I love to support small businesses, but it rare to find the quality of products and personality to accommodate my particular needs. Thank you so much for making my wedding so special.

Sent on 01/06/2018

Jillian · Married on 05/27/2017

We rented farmhouse tables and benches from The Weathered Board for our ceremony and reception (we used the benches for both, and tables for the reception). They were beautiful and everyone remarked about how great they looked. They were also substantially cheaper than renting the same type of tables from the other rental places we contacted.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Kelly · Married on 05/06/2017

These tables from the Weather Board were absolutely beautiful. They were durable and water resistant. The moisture from the drinks where not a problem. I was very thankful they were on time to deliver and set up and also picked up after the ceremony.

Sent on 12/30/2017
    The Weathered Board 11

Jenna · Married on 10/15/2016

When I saw The Weathered Board at the Cabarrus Arena Wedding Show I had to stop at their Booth and see what it was about. The beautiful furniture and set up caught my eye. We used the Weathered Board for additional tables and chairs needed for our wedding ceremony. Everything was gorgeous and we received so many compliments. Penny was an absolute pleasure to work with. I look forward to doing any business with them in the future. I Highly recommend The Weathered Board, LLC. Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Amy · Married on 10/15/2016

We would highly reccomend this family owned and operated business. They were the first to respond to my quote request. Their chairs and handmade benches are excellent craftmanship. They brought samples to my venue to maximize the space so we are able to invite everyone that we wanted and even have room for a few more. They looked over our photos of the ideas we are implementing so they could help us get the seating to maimize the intimate setting we wanted to create. They also lended their experience to help us understand how the spacing should be to keep our guests comfortable. As a same sex couple, we were also treated with the upmost respect. If you want someone who is just as excited as you are to make a beautiful wedding, I would suggest reaching out to The Weathered Board.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Megan · Married on 10/15/2016

We LOVE The Weathered Board! They did such an amazing job at our wedding! We could not have asked for a better vendor for tables/chairs/benches. All of their items are absolutely beautiful and if you're looking to add a rustic touch to your wedding (or any event), John and Penny are the people to contact. The process was so easy and they worked with us on every detail. They worked with our budget and helped us figure out how many tables/chairs we needed. They also delivered all the items, set up the tables/chairs/benches, and picked them back up. We didn't have to do anything, which helped so much with all the other stuff that goes on during your wedding planning process. We would (and will!) absolutely suggest them to our family and friends and would definitely use them again! :)

Sent on 11/05/2016

Contessia · Married on 09/24/2016

Penny and her husband were such a pleasure to work with!! They were so great!! Very responsive to any questions we had!! I highly recommend them!!! Thank you guys so much for everything!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Gwen · Married on 09/03/2016

The Chairs, benches and farm tables were so beautiful. We used a combination of the Bamboo Chairs and Benches for my daughter's vintage wedding ceremony. We also rented a sweetheart table and bench for "two" for the Bride and Groom. The Bamboo chairs are so different than the average "Garden Chairs". They even deliver and set up for you. I highly recommend "The Weathered Board". Thank you from Salisbury NC at the NC Train Museum Wedding.

Sent on 09/13/2016

nancy · Married on 04/22/2016

I would highly recommend The Weathered Board for event rentals! We used a combination of bamboo chairs and farm benches for the seating at my daughter's outdoor wedding. We also rented a sweetheart farm table and bench for the bride and groom at the reception. It was absolutely gorgeous! Penny and her husband were so helpful and accommodating. They arrived early, set up and disappeared until time to pack up. They are such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Nancy · Married on 04/22/2016

A+ service. Nice folks to work with. They did everything on time and perfectly. I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 08/15/2016
  • Mekenzie

Mekenzie · Married on 08/22/2013

Penny & John were outstanding to work with and I plan on using them again for any future rentals I'll need. They were easy to work with & very flexible. Their tables & chairs made our wedding day because they were so beautiful. The tables and benches are made from authentic barn wood and they look wonderful! They have made frames and floating shelves for my parents & they are just as perfect in their home. I highly recommend The Weathered Board for table and chair rentals along with mirrors, frames, shelves and benches!! Everything they do is breath taking. I can't wait to use them again!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    The Weathered Board 12

Anita · Married on 10/07/2017

The table, chairs, and alter were beautiful. Fit into our rustic theme beautifully. The Troutman’s were a pleasure to work with. Very knowledgeable.

Sent on 01/06/2018
    The Weathered Board 13
    The Weathered Board 14
    The Weathered Board 15
    The Weathered Board 16

Christine · Married on 07/01/2017

Oh my goodness, I can't say enough about how the Weathered Board tables made the scene at my daughter's wedding. Love them.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/06/2017

We simply could not have had a better experience for our daughter's wedding than we did with the Troutmans and their staff. From the great service to the beautiful farm house tables and benches, Weathered Board was helpful, patient and sooooo reasonably priced. Please support this business. People with this kind of work ethic and customer service deserve to succeed! The only reason it's taken me so long to post this is that this forum will not accept the pictures that we have of their tables and benches.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Cynthia · Married on 07/15/2017

Unlike many of the Vendors for our Daughters Wedding, these folks were very helpful with picking out needed items and with finding or making what was needed to make the Bride & Groom VERY HAPPY. They made a real difference with the help they provided.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Kristen · Married on 06/24/2017

LOVE these tables and chairs. Helped set the mood for the reception. They were flexible when we changed our numbers two weeks out. Was unclear that the square tables were a different width than the rectangle tables, but that might be my fault and we made it work! We also used high, bar tables which were great. We loved the reclaimed wood!!

Sent on 07/08/2017