94 Reviews for The Waterfront Historic Kent Manor Inn

Outside Cake (1)
Cash Bar (1)
Limited Bar (1)
93 The Waterfront Historic Kent Manor Inn Reviews

We stayed here the night before our wedding and used the room for the bridal party to get ready and then take wedding photos later that day. The property was beautiful and we loved our stay. It was relaxing and the staff was great.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I am so incredibly glad I chose KMI as my wedding venue. It is affordable and absolutely beautiful. It was everything I could have dreamed of. I was married by the water and had my reception at the garden house, which is my favorite part of the venue. The staff is phenomenal. The food was incredible and we were VERY pleased with the options at our price point, which wasn't on the higher end. You will not regret having your wedding here! You also get a nights stay at the inn, which is an incredible added bonus!

Profile Picture danielle, 10/6/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Catering, Wireless Internet

Awesome venue! This past fall I had the pleasure of spending the entire weekend at Kent Manor Inn as the maid of honor for my best friends wedding. The staff was top notch and the food was delicious! It's like staff was 10 steps ahead of us so everything ran smoothly. Both Ashley and Kelley were amazing throughout the whole planning process down to the day of. It was the most perfect weekend! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Julie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My wife and I chose Kent Manor Inn for so many reasons. My wife’s parents got married there 23 years ago so when we went to go visit this venue we couldn’t get over how beautiful the entire manor and property was! We had our ceremony by the water and reception in the garden house. The day of the wedding while the girls got ready in the bridal sweet the guys played out door games on the property and just mingled enjoying the beautiful weather we had.The convenience of doing both parts of the wedding at the same place was perfect for guests and over all the wedding party! Ashley was the absolute best to deal with from the very first visit to when we were leaving the day after the wedding. She was there for all questions and always had the answers. Kelly was our coordinator and we absolutely loved her! She answered every question and gave so many good ideas! Honestly Kent Manor couldn’t have made a better wedding expierence then what my wife and I had. Our guest talked bout our special day for weeks on end and the compliments we received were out of this world. I couldn’t say enough about this place!

Profile Picture Jimmy, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Kent Manor and the staff were absolutely amazing! Ashley and Kelly were very supportive and patient throughout the entire process. I never felt stressed when it came to the venue because of them. I could not have asked for a better wedding day!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married in June, and we could not have asked for a more perfect day! Everyone at Kent Manor was amazing and they really went above and beyond to ensure that our day was exactly what we wanted. Ashley did an amazing job at helping us with all the planning leading up to the big day and definitely thought of things that we otherwise would not have. Kelley was equally as amazing making sure that there was nothing forgotten during the rehearsal and orchestrating all the details on the wedding day through the ceremony, reception and even our grand exit. I really feel as though everyone genuinely cared about our day and truly wanted it to be as exactly we had dreamed it. The food was amazing and the venue itself is just gorgeous. We received so many compliments as to what a beautiful wedding we had; and we owe a huge part of that to all the staff at Kent Manor for being on their "A Game.!" To say that this day was anything short of fairy tale would not be doing it justice. Thank you everyone at Kent Manor Inn for making our day one that we will never forget and will always be so special to us!

Profile Picture Blaire, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We can’t thank Ashley, Kelley & Kent Manor Inn’s staff enough for making our wedding weekend PERFECT. We have always dreamed of a perfect wedding and that is exactly what we got plus more than we expected. It was a perfect weekend with our family and friends, from our Rehearsal Dinner, Breakfast each morning, Wedding Ceremony & Reception and Sunday Brunch. We arrived on Thursday, handed over all of our items to Ashley and Kelley and they made our vision a dream come true. Every staff member we encountered was extremely friendly and made sure we had everything needed. I can’t rave enough about the food it is amazing. Our weekend was perfect. We will be returning as much as we can, especially for our 1 year anniversary as the chef who we saw and spoke to several times over the weekend has offered for us to come back for our Anniversary and have a private dinner for us with recreation of our wedding meal. We can not wait to return!

Profile Picture User7459626, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Honestly we cannot say enough good things about Historic Kent Manor Inn. From the beginning when we first toured the venue, up until our wedding in June; the staff has been more than wonderful to work with. They were always very responsive when we had questions and were so accommodating to every request. They truly know how to run a successful wedding and allowed us and our family and friends to really enjoy the day without worry. Not only was the staff phenomenal, the venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. Not to mention their catering/dinner was spectacular! We also highly recommend staying at the Inn. Each room is uniquely beautiful and the breakfast was amazing. The whole weekend was like a getaway with family and friends at this beautiful property. Despite the wedding being a few weeks ago, we’re still receiving plenty of compliments about the location. We’re so glad we went with Kent Manor and couldn’t have imagined a more perfect wedding!

Profile Picture devin, 6/25/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals

This venue was everything that we could have asked for and more! Ashley and Kelley were very quick to answer any questions we had in the planning process as well as the day of. We had a buffet for dinner and the food was AMAZING. Cudos to the Chef for the fantastic Salmon and Chicken, I would recomend this place to anyone!

Profile Picture User6966773, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

This place was fantastic, my husband and I got married here this June and it was everything we could have imagined! Ashley was great to work with during the planning process, she was very quick to reply to emails and the many, many questions! The Day of coordinator, Kelley was also helpful, she stayed on top of the time and made sure everything went according to what we had planned! Anyone looking for a venue should definantly stop by Kent Manor Inn!!!!!

Profile Picture User6895311, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Stations, Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Uncovered Outdoor

Great venue, great staff, great setting. You won't be disappointed if you chose Kent Manor Inn. My daughter was married on 4/1/16 and everything was wonderful. The food was outstanding, staff was wonderful and the setting gorgeous.

Profile Picture Nancy, 4/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Covered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We had out wedding at Kent Manor on 10/11/15. We chose the venue more out of fate, but also based on their reviews in 2013, and believe it was worth it. Our boss found this venue before we were engaged, and we met at work. Let's just say the cards fell into place for us. Ashley worked with us for 2 years to plan our perfect wedding. Towards the end we had so many changes with Guest List, Ashley was very accommodating. Tounley (sp?) was awesome the day of! I was a DIY bride and she put all my hard work for 2.5 yrs (long engagement :) ) and built my dream wedding. As my dad said, I had been planning it for 27 years, and she made it a dream come true for me. The day of was a circus and the one thing I didn't have to worry about was wedding planning. She took care of every need. We had a cake snafoo where someone knocked our toss bouquet into the cake. Let's just say the cake was worth way more than the flowers. When she found out about it, she adjusted the cake so no one would see, took it away, fixed it herself, and it reappeared at the cake table in time for our cutting. Pure amazing! I also had a bad stomach ache (part nerves part bad rehearsal dinner choices) and she brought gingerale to my and new husband when I was getting fresh air. She was so attentive to details, it made the entire day perfect. I probably should mention the food. You should book this place, first for the food! I wish our tasting, cocktail hour, and dinner was longer with more courses. It was delicious, flavorful, and not a dry piece of meat. Did I mention most guests plates were empty when it came time for cleanup? Except for mine since there was no room in my dress to fit more food. If you want a perfect wedding on the Eastern Shore, especially in the fall, book Kent Manor!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My daughter married at the Historic Kent Manor Inn on 10/09/2015. I have to say it was one of the most wonderful experiences ever. Ashley and the entire staff at Kent Manor were ever so accommodating in every way. Ashley took care of everything for us and not once did my daughter get stressed as she knew she was in good hands with an amazing professional. Every guest at the wedding raved about the food and service as I received many messages the next day as to what a great time they had. There is no way we could have pulled this off without Ashley's expertise. Thank Ashley and to all who made my daughters special day more than she ever hoped for.

Profile Picture Elaine, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

THIS WEDDING WAS ONE OF THE BEST THAT I HAVE BEEN TO!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Profile Picture User5561512, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We got married at Kent Manor on Sept. 26, and it was absolutely perfect. The staff at Kent Manor goes above and beyond to accommodate you and make you feel at ease. No detail is too small and no ask is too big. Ashley does a fantastic job of making you feel calm and at ease on the day of your wedding. She and her staff take care of all the setup -- everything from pictures to signs to seating charts -- and never once did I worry something was going to go wrong. They are on top of everything.
The food is also outstanding. We had several guests tell us it was the best wedding food they have ever had, and people were still talking about it weeks after. The bar was well stocked and the bartenders and other staff were happy to do whatever was needed to ensure all the guests were enjoying themselves, which has not always been the case at other weddings we have attended.
The grounds and Garden House are well maintained and the pictures from our ceremony are just beautiful. We also filled the entire inn full of our guests, and Kent Manor made sure each one was accommodated -- including switching rooms up to the day of for older guests who couldn't do stairs.
I really wanted a small wedding venue where you were the priority, and that was exactly what I got. The staff at Kent Manor made our day perfect and stress free and I highly recommend it.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/26/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't have been happier or better taken care of than with Kent Manor. What a beautiful, perfect wedding venue, with amazing, caring, creative, organized staff. Everyone there helped us make our day so special, and all of our guests complimented how beautiful the setting was, how great the food was, and how impressed they were with everything. We particularly loved having a team member to help us the day of the wedding, keeping us organized and on time. We enjoyed the reception food tasting earlier that year, where we were able to work with the chef to customize our wedding meal. We also loved that so many of our guests could stay at the inn and truly make a weekend of the wedding. I would recommend gorgeous Historic Kent Manor Inn to anyone.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

We had our ceremony and reception at Kent Manor April 18. It is a beautiful venue with amazing staff. I worked with Ashley during booking and she was there the day of the wedding overseeing everything. It was perfect. I could not have asked for better service, food or overall professionalism. I have had people call me and say they had never been to another wedding that was as beautiful. The grounds are gorgeous and is just a romantic place for a wedding.

We also did brunch for everyone that spent the night and people raved about the food. I actually had to of my friends husbands say they were never leaving there:)

Profile Picture chrissy , 4/18/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ashley and the entire team at Kent Manor were simply wonderful. They made our special day stress-free. The food is FANTASTIC, the scenery beautiful, and the atmosphere intimate. What more could you ask for?

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I highly recommend choosing Kent Manor for your wedding venue. There are so many beautiful places to get married on Kent Island, but the thing that sets Kent Manor apart (besides the comfy Inn setting, the scenic view, and the charming grounds) is the service and attention you'll receive throughout the process. Ashley is fantastic to work with. She'll help create the perfect (and insanely delicious) menu for your guests (including dealing flawlessly with a gluten-free bride and a vegetarian mother-of-the-bride). Tia, also, was INVALUABLE to have as our go-to point person from day one. She is incredibly organized, detail-oriented, and genuinely cares. I am insanely detail-oriented, and Tia was so patient, kind, fun, and easy to work with. I don't exaggerate when I say that she made sure every detail was taken care of, and she did it all with a smile on her face. I couldn't be happier with our choice of Kent Manor.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/13/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This was the perfect spot for our wedding. It is on the water with a beautiful pier. The garden house was the right size for our wedding. The food was amazing and the staff was very nice. What a great time.

Profile Picture Erica, 9/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would just like to thank Ashley and Danielle for their help in making our wedding day perfect! The entire staff at Kent Manor was a pleasure to work with and I can not say enough good things about everyone! We also held our rehearsal dinner there the day before the wedding and a private Sunday brunch after the wedding as we had many people stay overnight. The food was amazing, all of our requests were met and the staff just handled everything. Danielle made sure the wedding day was absolutely perfect and if there was ever an issue, I never knew about it. Ashley worked with us and our budget and along with the chef was able to give us what we wanted and it was reasonable compared to many other venues we worked with. We had a small wedding and some venues would not even speak to us because they had high minimums, etc, but Kent Manor treated us as if we has a guest count of 300! Kent Manor was the perfect choice for our wedding. It was very intimate, personable, and beautiful! Can not wait to return to another Sunday brunch in the near future! Thank you again!!

Profile Picture Kami , 3/15/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! A lovely inn on the water with a beautiful reception facility. The food was outstanding and service was great. We worked with Ashley who walked us through all of the arrangements. They offered a tasting session to select appetizers and meals. The bridal suite is included for the night.'

Check them out - you won't go wrong!

Profile Picture Janet, 10/5/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kent Manor is a wonderful, beautiful place for any wedding or event. Ashley and Danielle were very responsive during the whole process. It could not have been a better place or day for our wedding.

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I attended the wedding as a guest of the bride's family; Mother of the Bride is my best friend. The Inn was selected based on my recommendation. It is always a bit stressful when making a recommendation; hoping that everything is going to be as wonderful as I said it would be. The Inn provided the service that made me so very proud!

From the get go with the planning process that involved working with my friend's budget to the day of the wedding; all proceeded without a hint of stress.

The banquet was delicious and the service splendid.

I also want to mention that they are in the final phase of construction of an incredible new venue. They call it The Preserve. This new structure (on the grounds of the estate) as I was told is almost 8000 sq. ft. and seat up to 600 people. Wow....what a wedding that would be!

Profile Picture Vicki, 8/24/13, 1 Review