The Waterfall Catering & Special Events Reviews

The Waterfall Catering & Special Events 6
The Waterfall Catering & Special Events 7

Nicole · Getting married on 10/09/2021

Walkthrough

Walkthrough was very informative and beautiful

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Aisha

Aisha · Getting married on 08/30/2020

Beautiful venue and outdoor is also beautiful!!!

Responded really quick they will work with I will recommend 100%

Sent on 04/16/2019

Ashley · Getting married on 08/23/2020

My venue search

The waterfall was my second venue I attended ( I saw 13) and I loved everything about this place. The outside is beautiful and they have a waterfall that’s will fit into all my picture opportunities. As soon as you walk through the doors of the Waterfall you fall in love. I wanted a sunset wedding and this venue was able to provide that for me. I cannot wait to say my I do’s and have an amazing time with friends and family

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Robin

Robin Carney (Britt) · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing! The Venue, The food, The Service!!

From our initial meeting with Nicoleta through the last minute of our reception, the service was impeccable! Our guests cant say enough about about the food (all the options during the cocktail hour) and the staff during the reception (serving staff and bar staff). The venue far exceeded my expectations and created a wedding experience to remember!!

Rich and Robin Britt!!

Sent on 09/29/2019
    The Waterfall Catering & Special Events 8
  • Naya

Naya M. · Married on 09/05/2019

The perfect wedding

I recently got married at The Waterfall on a Thursday (more affordable on weekdays). We worked with Jessica from beginning to end and she was amazing! Very responsive and accommodating to all of our requests. She was patient, transparent and the ultimate professional. She was actually getting married during the time of our planning and I never noticed a gap in service. I would definitely recommend her to family/friends and would request her for future events should I host them there.

The Waterfall itself is a beautiful venue for couples in the tristate area and beyond. It’s immaculately clean, the decor is high end, and the waterfalls throughout are the perfect touch. We held our ceremony outside and held the reception in the Cascade ballroom which is the more modern, chic, and elegant option (in my opinion) but the other ballroom is just as beautiful and is perfect for more traditional/customary weddings. The outdoor grounds were freshly landscaped, and during rehearsal the day before, Jessica helped the wedding party get in order and chimes in or made recommendations when needed. (It is a long walk from the building to the outdoor ceremony platform so be prepared!)

We were able to have a first look or the reception ballroom during cocktail hour before any guests entered and although we didn’t need to change a thing, I appreciated the courtesy. The wedding party were also accommodated in a bridal suite stocked with food and drinks hours before the wedding started. We luckily didn’t have to share the venue that day with another party so the men and women were able to be separate and out of guests view. Besides Jessica, we also had a bridal suite attendant (whose name escapes me, sorry) but she kept us on point with timing and made sure the room remained stocked and comfortable.

Our wedding was perfect, the food was delicious and the staff were so professional. Our guests are still complimenting us on how elegant and classic the wedding was and we honestly could not have pulled it off the without the staff!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Kabria

Tanya · Married on 09/01/2019

What an Amazing Venue

Let me start off by saying what an AMAZING venue!!! My daughter’s wedding was held at The Waterfall on September 1, 2019. We knew we were going to be in good hands from the very first meeting with our Event Specialist Nicoleta. She did a superb job and was so great to work with. She was so accommodating throughout the entire planning process. Every question we had she answered right away. This venue is beyond beautiful!! The food is delicious and they give you so many options to choose from so you can tailor a menu that is perfect for your event. The cocktail hour is outstanding and my guest could not stop raving about the dessert bar. Everything exceeded my expectations!!!! My daughter’s ceremony was held at the venue and the outside ceremony space is breathtaking. Everything from the ceremony space, the grand ballroom and bridal suite is top notch and beautifully decorated. My guest absolutely loved the venue and the food!!! The staff was wonderful and so attentive. A special thank you to Mike, Deneen and Amanda who served as our Maitre D, Captain and Bridal Attendant for the evening. They were excellent!!!! I highly recommend The Waterfall. If you are looking for an all-inclusive venue for your wedding or any other special occasion you need to check out The Waterfall. You will not be disappointed!!!! Thanks so much to the staff at The Waterfall. You guys did a phenomenal job!!!! Her speech said it all when she thanked her parents for giving them the wedding of their dreams!!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Sherri

Sherri · Married on 07/18/2019

The Time of Our Life

Amazing does not describe the time we had at The Waterfall. I had the best day of my life with my new wife and family and friends. The staff, the FOOD was all at a level 10 and up. You got the most for your money and they worked with your budget with a few surprises of their own. This was beyond anything we could have imagined. Thanks for making our day magical.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    The Waterfall Catering & Special Events 9

Tricia · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing, perfect, beyond beautiful

Everything was beautiful! Ceremony, Cocktail hour and reception was all at this venue. It worth all the money and I would do it again. Best place ever!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Sadiyyah · Married on 06/21/2019

My Dream wedding came true

I hadn’t been to many weddings. The waterfall helped me every step of the way. Everyone who worked there in the black in white outfits were so nice and understanding. My veil kept falling lol they had my back! Food was delicious. The outside wedding is a dream of mines that came true. And they helped me pack up and load my car. They were like family that day. Thank you Waterfall.

Sent on 09/02/2019
    The Waterfall Catering & Special Events 10
    The Waterfall Catering & Special Events 11

Ronnie Gianforcaro · Married on 06/07/2019

A dream come true wedding day!

My daughter's wedding was on 6/7/19. Everything about this venue is top of the line. Jessica worked with us through the planning process and was always available for questions and answered emails the same day they were sent. The taste testing was as if we had our own little celebration and the staff were all so professional and helpful. There aren't enough words to express how amazing the wedding day was. Our wedding coordinator, Amanda, was so much fun to be with. She made sure the bridal suite was equipped with whatever we needed and she had as much fun as we did. The cocktail hour is an event all its own, and the staff had a surprise for the wedding couple I will not divulge. Our guests are still talking about this venue and that it was the best wedding they've ever been to. You can't get a better compliment than that. All a parent wants is to have their child's wedding day be all they dreamed it could be and the Waterfall made her dreams come true.

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing venue for a Wedding of your dreams!

The staff at the Waterfall went above, and beyond to make my wedding day special. We had an amazing coordinator and bridal attendant that made sure every detail was taken care of, and we didn't have to worry about anything. The food was beyond anything we could imagine, and our guests were blown away with the appetizer, and dessert stations. This is the best place for the wedding of your dreams!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Cynthia,

I feel so lucky being the one that was a part of your special day! Everything worked out so perfectly, and I had such a blast with you and your wedding party! I am so pleased to hear that you were happy with everything. I wish you and Mark the best of luck, enjoy your honeymoon!

Jessy Moran & The Waterfall Staff

clare · Married on 05/10/2019

They are the best! You get so much for your money... Sarah is the best to work with. I can't wait to have my wedding there

Sent on 01/19/2018

Clare Medori/richter · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing Venue

Medori/richter wedding 5/10/19
    The Waterfall is a beautiful venue with beautifully landscaped grounds and gorgeous marble interior with glass fixtures and beautiful chandeliers. The venue is absolutely beautiful but the staff and food are amazing. The abundance of food is nothing like I ever seen before and taste delicious. All of the staff are there to help you from the minute you walk in till the time you leave.We never wanted for anything! The staff works like clockwork with smiles on their faces! There attention to details is impeccable. My guests left saying “this was the best wedding they ever attended!”

Sent on 05/12/2019

Clare & Mike,

It was a pleasure working with both of you! You two have such a contagious energy, which made the planning process that much more exciting. From the moment Mike walked in on your wedding day and told me about the dance party in your hotel room the night before, I knew your wedding was going to be one to remember!

Here's to love & laughter,
    -Nicoleta Sinagridis & The Waterfall Staff
  • Anastasia

Anastasia Mylonas · Married on 05/04/2019

WOW experience!

What an amazing venue!
    Everything was perfect from the food to the service, the ambience! The bride and groom were catered throughout the event! The same attention was given to all our guests!
    The gorgeous decor inside and out set the tone for the experience we received. The Waterfall created an experience that will be remembered by all our guests and us!
    Everyone commented about the amazing food, LOTS of food, every dish was perfectly made, the drinks were all premium liquor and so nicely done, the garden with the waterfall and fire pits perfect for pictures and some relaxation!! The staff are professional and they get 5 star excellence!
    Worth mentioning the honesty of a staff member who found a gold bracelet in the garden and gave to the groom. The bracelet was gifted to the groom by his mother the day of the wedding and belonged to his deceased father! He had not realized he lost it. Tiffany, the server, saved the day!
    Thank you for the most beautiful experience you provided to us and our guests! It will be forever remembered!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    The Waterfall Catering & Special Events 18
    The Waterfall Catering & Special Events 19
    The Waterfall Catering & Special Events 20

Anastasia,

Thank you for such kind words! It was such a great experience working with you and Ioanna for such an amazing day. From the decor to the dresses, the wedding was one of a kind! We wish Ioanna, Dennis and the families love and happiness!

All the best,
    Nicoleta Sinagridis & The Waterfall Staff
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2019

Highly recommend

I cannot say enough good things about the staff at The Waterfall. From the very moment I walked in for a visit, I knew this was the place I would have my wedding. They always made me feel like a priority and were willing to work with all of my ideas to make my wedding perfect. Nicoleta, my event specialist, was amazing and truly felt like a friend by the time my wedding came around. Everything was set up just as I imagined and I brought in a lot of stuff! Everyone is still raving about all the food at my wedding and how amazing it was! Would highly recommend having your wedding here as it is so worth the price!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    The Waterfall Catering & Special Events 21

Lorraine Dulisse · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Day Ever !

Our daughter's wedding at the Waterfall on 10/27/18 was absolutely beautiful! The staff was excellent and we felt like we were treated like royalty! From the day we booked the Waterfall to the day of the wedding, we never had one concern or problem. So many of our guests told us that it was the best wedding they had ever attended! With 2 other daughters, we will definitely be back!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/27/2018

Definitely will recommend clients to use this venue

The Waterfall is a beautiful venue. The food is plentiful and delicious (cocktail hour display and variety are out of this world). The staff are incredibly helpful both to me (a Day-of Coordinator) and to the couple and their guests. They made my job easy, were super attentive, went above and beyond and together we created an amazing event for the bride and groom. They even added something extra special that brought a tear to everyone's eye. I would definitely recommend The Waterfall to other clients looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Kristyna

Kristyna · Married on 10/21/2018

The Waterfall was incredible!

My husband and I have not stopped receiving compliments about our wedding at The Waterfall! The Waterfall's staff are friendly, warm, and incredibly accommodating.

Our dog was an important part of our wedding ceremony, and we were worried about how we were going to get her back home without missing too much of the party. They allowed for her to remain in the bridal suite on site, as long as we continued to check on her throughout the evening.

The food, the atmosphere, and everything about our event has continually been described to us as "unreal".

Brides - if you are looking to throw an amazing wedding, look no further than The Waterfall. They are committed to making your every last wish and dream come true.

K&A Mason- Newark DE

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Aliesha

Aliesha · Married on 10/06/2018

This Venue is Unicorn Magic

We got married at the waterfall 10/6/18 and I'm so glad I listened to advice of others and took the time to actually look around to take it all in because his venue is gorgeous and truly were there for you every step of the way. Really breathtaking.

I'm very type A and the coordinator (Jessica) was so chill along the way of the process and promised all the decor would look perfect --I honestly don't know how but that staff literally took the pictures out of my head and made it happen.

THE FOOD. I can't even. It was BANGING top to bottom. I need someone to get married here just so i can eat there again...i swear...Their sushi was even amazing-- we had the sushi station and i was kind of thinking it would be supermarket sushi but IT WAS SO GOOD!!! LEGIT SUSHI.

The staff were SO nice i can't even explain. They were there for you to ask if you were hungry, needed a drink, etc. At one point one of the guys, (now i forget his name) ,in the middle of an almost melt-down during the wedding, i asked him "Hey can you just get people out of my way so i can go upstairs because everyone keeps coming up to me!" He led the way like my own security guard. LIFE SAVER. OH. And the Bridal Attendant...OMG-I feel terrible cuz i can't remember anyone's name!!! BUT good lord. I feel like I need to invite this woman to Thanksgiving Dinner cuz' she was the real MVP ya'll. Then the matred'-Just as attentive and fabulous.

I can't say enough great things about The Waterfall and honestly in the future, I want to have more events here. THANK YOU GUYS FOR EVERYTHING. You made my wedding the most gorgeous and best time of our lives! XOXO

Sent on 11/12/2018

Stacey · Married on 09/30/2018

We had our wedding here last week and it was amazing. My guests were so impressed and the beauty of the place and amount of food they served. We had a blast. I got a bridal assistant for the entire night who catered to my every need. A special shout out to my girl Amanda. Thank you for making my special day that much more special. We highly recommend this place for any special event.

Sent on 10/05/2018
  • Jenee

Jenee · Married on 09/29/2018

Nicoleta & Amanda

When we signed the contract for The Waterfall last year for our wedding we knew this would be the best venue for us. We were originally given a coordinator that we loved an connected well with. About 4 months before the wedding, we were contacted by The Waterfall letting us know that our original coordinator had left and we had be assigned someone else. At first I panicked because it was so close and "what if we didn't get along as well." Well, my new coordinator Nicoleta put the other coordinator to SHAME! She communicated well, she was sweet, caring, and genuinely cared about how our day would plan out. I could not have asked for a better person in charge of our wedding and am glad that things happened the way that they did.

When I walked into the venue on the day of the wedding, I did not have to worry about a thing. Everything was taken care of, there was no sense of panic or worry in the entire building. My bridal attendant Amanda was AMAZING and she honestly made my entire day. I did not have to go far to look for her because she was never far. She took care of my husband and I with a grace that I have never seen before. I am so grateful that I got paired up with her. They also gave us the option to change our inside ceremony to an outside ceremony because of how beautiful the day was. They made the transition seamlessly without any guest knowing that we had made a change within an hour of the ceremony.

From my friends and family, everyone has come to the conclusion that this was the best wedding that they have every been too. They stated that the staff was welcoming, the food was amazing and delicious, and the venue was beautiful and elegant.

Thank you to the staff at the Waterfall for making our wedding day one of the best days of our lives!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    The Waterfall Catering & Special Events 22
    The Waterfall Catering & Special Events 23

Brenda · Married on 09/07/2018

I cant say enough about The Waterfall!! Our wedding was simply amazing!! From start to finish, staff at the Waterfall treated us like royalty! The venue is breathtaking and doesn't need much decorating at all. They take care of everything! My room was set up prior to my arrival. I didn't have to do anything but relax and get pampered on my big day! There is so much is included in the wedding package eliminating the need to hire tons of vendors. We did both ceremony and reception on site and it was seamless. Most importantly, the food was incredible!!!! There is an enormous amount of food and drink served. Our guests have told us it was the best wedding ever!!! Mainly due to the amount of food and service throughout the evening. My coordinator Nicoleta was a rock star!!! She made planning my wedding fun rather than stressful. The Waterfall is simply amazing!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    The Waterfall Catering & Special Events 24
    The Waterfall Catering & Special Events 25
    The Waterfall Catering & Special Events 26

Tanya · Married on 08/18/2018

Most beautiful place ever

Once you step foot into the waterfall you will fall in love. The facility is so pretty! You hardly have to decorate. But what will capture you is the outside part. I have never seen such a beautiful place. It was absolutely amazing. Another thing that will wow you is the amount of food that's included with the package. I could not believe it! Some of my guests thought the cocktail hour was the dinner because of the amount of food that's offered! You get healthy portions for dinner as well. And if that's not enough wait until you see the dessert set up! Our wedding was better than I could ever hope for

Sent on 01/13/2019

Tracy · Married on 07/20/2018

Wow! Is all I can say!!! They really know how to host a wedding. Amazing venue!!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Andy · Married on 03/24/2018

Man i had a great time at the Waterfall. All my guess said that my wedding was the best one they ever went to. I love this place.

Sent on 03/28/2018