The Walters Barn Reviews

96 | Lula, GA

96 Reviews for The Walters Barn

• Kaylee

Kaylee H. · Getting married on 08/21/2021

Great place to get married!

The Walters Barn is a wonderful place to get married! The venue is beautiful (we loved the character of the farm, animals, etc) and the staff is so great! Everyone we worked with was so helpful and made the day run so smoothly. Becca was awesome (I couldn't have done it without her)! All of the staff is great and all of the vendors are great as well. We didn't have a single bad experience and if you are on the fence, you should definitely go with Walters!

Sent on 05/21/2021

Cassie · Married on 12/31/2020

The Walter's Barn is an absolutely stunning place to be married! The staff is amazing. They knew everything that was going to happen before it happened and had everything planned so the bride and family could enjoy the day. They make this venue worth every single penny. I would re-live my day every single day. Sherri, the manager/planner, did my flowers and they were so much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! Wonderful venue!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Lindsay W. · Married on 11/21/2020

Wedding of my dreams

I truly had an amazing wedding! It was so beautiful and everything I’ve ever dreamt of. The coordinators that you get with the venue are seriously a blessing. Kirstin was perfect, she made my dream come to life!

Sent on 01/15/2021
  • Lauren

Lauren F. · Married on 10/17/2020

I would choose The Walters Barn again!

This venue was an absolute dream come true! We got married in October by the lake and had our reception in the barn. I knew I was going to like this venue based off of the pictures and reviews I has already seen but seeing this simple elegance in person just took my breath away and sealed the deal. I fell in love! Soirees Southern Events gets a huge shoutout as well (especially Andrea and Susan) because they helped my vision come into fruition. The all inclusive package is the way to go!

Sent on 01/07/2021
  • Brooke

Brooke C. · Married on 09/05/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Andrea was my wedding coordinator and she is absolutely incredible. She’s been planning weddings for a while so she definitely knows her stuff. Soirees Southern Events did all of the decorating and flowers for us and I cannot get over how beautiful it turned out. They also have amazing vendors that they use regularly and they were all so sweet and answered ALL mine and my mom’s questions. I can’t say enough great things about the venue as well as everyone who works there. I have also been told that my wedding was the best wedding they’ve been to. People are still talking about how beautiful everything was and how amazing the food and cake was. I could NOT have put any of this together without Andrea and her girls. Thank you so much for making my day so wonderful and I will forever recommend them!

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Sara

Sara K. · Married on 03/12/2020

soirees southern events is simply outstanding.

I got married at the Walters Barn this December and I simply could not have done it without soirees southern events. I am the oldest in my family and the first to get married so I had so many questions. Sherri was amazing from coordinating to helping with decor. My wedding day was absolutely beautiful and I couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 08/04/2020

Leigh F. · Married on 02/09/2020

Recommend x100000!!

Cannot recommend The Walter's Barn and their staff enough! I went the all-inclusive route and do not wish I could have changed a thing! They made the whole wedding planning process a breeze and gave us the most beautiful & perfect day!! LOVE THIS PLACE AND THEIR STAFF!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Megan A. · Married on 12/28/2019

Wedding Venue

The Walters Barn was the most beautiful venue for my wedding! Even in December we were able to have a gorgeous outdoor ceremony. The land is gorgeous and there are tons of great picturesque places for that perfect wedding photo to last a lifetime!

Sent on 05/07/2020

Ellen · Married on 10/12/2019

It was better than I could have imagined!

I chose The Walters Barn because I loved the simple elegance of the barn and knew it was exactly the look I wanted. When I was touring I met with Allison who I just clicked with right away! I knew she was someone I could trust with my wedding and all my crazy ideas! Allison truly took care of me through the whole process and made my wedding day pretty much seamless. I am so thankful for EVERYONE at the barn that helped in making my wedding better than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Mike · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing amazing amazing!

The entire staff was fantastic. Allison was a huge part of our big day, and she stayed in touch with us the entire 2 years that we had been waiting to get married, including a moment where we had made the mistake of trying to have the wedding on family land. Everyone was extremely caring, and by the end of it all they felt like family!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2019

Thank You! 100% Recommend

I cannot say enough good things about the Walter's Barn and the Soirees staff. The planning process went so smooth thanks to Andrea. She was great with suggestions, ideas, and guiding me step by step on things that needed to be done. She was seriously a lifesaver! The wedding day went perfectly as well. I didn't have a thing to worry about because Andrea and Rebecca had everything under control.
    Also, the florals were AMAZING. Sherri is so talented. I have no knowledge on florals, so I showed her pictures of what I liked and they turned out beautiful! Better than I imagined.
    I wish I could re-live our wedding day a thousand times because it was such an awesome day, thanks to all of the hard work from these ladies. Recommend 10/10!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Annick · Married on 05/19/2019

Beautiful and Helpful

The people at the Walter's Barn were immensely helpful and organized throughout the preparations. The location was gorgeous, the decorations amazing, and I am very satisfied with how my wedding went at this venue.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Melissa C. · Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome experience overall!!

I highly recommend!! I loved working with Andrea and she really listened to everything I wanted and made the day perfect!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Nathan

Nathan · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing venue and staff

Allison was an exceptional wedding coordinator for planning and delivering everything we asked for. Our wedding was spectacular, and we cannot thank her and the Walters barn staff / vendors enough for the amazing service.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Mary A. · Married on 04/13/2019

Fabulous perfect wedding day !

My son got married here April 2019. Allison and her staff were a joy to work with , very professional and welcoming. Every detail of the ceremony and reception were executed to perfection . I would highly recommend the Walters Barn and would gladly use them again !

Sent on 04/24/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha H. · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Scenery and People

We absolutely loved our experience with Walters Barn. Everyone was so helpful and flexible to make our day as perfect as possible. We were able to get everything that we wanted out of our wedding day. The scenery was gorgeous and everyone who we worked with was amazing.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Haleigh · Married on 02/02/2019

Thank you!!

The Walters Barn far exceeded every expectation we had for our early February wedding! We were highly reccomend them to everyone! From the very beginning of the process every member of the staff was incredibly helpful, and we were able to plan our dream wedding at this beautiful venue in less than 5 months! Choosing the all inclusive package was the best decision we could have made! Our wonderful planner, Madelyn, made every aspect of planning our wedding incredible fun and easy! She was always willing to answer our questions and help us in any way she could. The day of coordination was perfect, and the staff made sure that every aspect of our rehearsal dinner and our wedding day went off without a hitch. The florals and decor were stunning, and were one of our favorite things about our day. Sherri perfectly captured what we were invisioning for our wedding day, and our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful everything was. The quality of every aspect of our wedding was insurmountable and we could not be happier!! Thank you so much to everyone at the Walters barn and Soirée Southern Events for putting together our perfect wedding day!

The Warbingtons

Sent on 04/21/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful experience

We had a wonderful experience! Andrea was our coordinator and was absolutely amazing! Hands down the most attentive and go getter I’ve ever met!

Sent on 12/26/2019

Kelly S. · Married on 11/24/2018

Fantastic wedding venue!

Everyone was easy to talk to, and had an eye for exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Allie · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing Wedding and Experience

The Walter's Barn was the most beautiful place to get married. A great time was had by all. Madelyn and the entire Soirees Staff were amazing to work with. Two Dog catered our wedding and Tina and her team were absolutely amazing and the food was magnificent. We highly recommend getting married at Walter's Barn!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Margaret

Margaret A. · Married on 11/10/2018

Breathtaking barn and property

The Walters Barn has much more to offer than just a barn. The property was seriously breathtaking. Our photos came out amazing because of the different natural scenes the property has. The farm animals made it 10 times better. If you're looking for a rustic and romantic place to say I Do to your forever person, this is DEFINITELY the place to do it!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Melissa B. · Married on 10/27/2018

A dream come true!

Our wedding day was a complete dream come true all thanks to the Walters Barn! We couldn’t have asked for a better day! I can remember my husband and I being so worried and so stressed out the day before our big day and everything turned out completely perfect! All that time we spent stressed and worried for nothing! The staff is so organized and so on top of things. They handle everything! Everybody there is so wonderful but Andrea is literally my angel! I can remember texting her all hours of the day and not a hour went by that she didn’t respond back. Every bride needs a coordinator she can reach out to at any given time and Andrea was ALWAYS there!!! She was always helping me with planning and giving me ideas, sending me decor pictures, even helping me out with picking music.. EVERYTHING! My husband and I are so sad our wedding day is over because we miss it so much and everyone at the Walters Barn who was a part of it. Everyone there did whatever it took to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted it to be. We couldn’t have picked a more beautiful venue to say our “I do’s” or a better group of people to be a part of our special day. You all have made our wedding a day we will never forget and we cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Nora · Married on 10/13/2018

Best day ever!

We are SO in love with The Walters Barn. Since day one, it was so easy to plan our wedding. The Soirees Staff saw my vision and made my dream wedding come true. They took care of EVERYTHING. I wasn’t stressed about anything. When I walked into the barn on our wedding day, I was completely blown away! Our wedding setup was absolutely beautiful. The barn and every corner of the property is stunning. Our photographer took so any amazing pictures all over the property. We couldn’t have picked another venue. The walters barn is the best wedding venue in GA!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Brooke · Married on 10/06/2018

Walters Barn

Walters Barn is THE BEST. If you’re looking for a venue in north Georgia, you have to reach out to them

Sent on 10/15/2018

Carly M. · Married on 09/29/2018

Effortless & Amazing

The ladies at Walters Barn were incredibly helpful and very knowledgeable throughout the entire experience. I am not sure how my big day could have been anymore perfect. I would and have recommended this venue to several of my friends!

Sent on 12/27/2019