The Walters Barn Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Shana A. Married on 06/05/2022

Amazing wedding

Perfect venue, everything was decorated and smooth! The staff were very attentive and easy to talk to & made the whole day a breeze!
    Payton B. Married on 04/16/2022

Absolutely beautiful venue

As soon as I arrived at the venue to tour, I knew this was the perfect place to get married.
    Jordynn W. Married on 10/24/2021

Fairytale of my dreams

The Walters Barn was such a beautiful place to marry my best friend! Everything was so elegant and the lawn was well kept and very green. The lake was shining and the air was crisp with fall!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Ashlin C. Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing venue. My wedding was perfect!

They did such an amazing job. They made sure every detail was perfect and made sure nothing went wrong on my wedding day. The venue could not have been more beautiful. Definitely recommend Walters barn
    Hannah T. Married on 09/18/2021

An incredible experience

We were looking for that rustic country wedding feel that was also all inclusive. The Walters Barn provided that for us. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the people who are associated with it are incredible. We were so lucky to have Becca as our coordinator. She was always so responsive and made the entire planning process a breeze! We cannot thank her enough for how perfectly our day went and the amazing memories we made. Thank you to Becca and all of the staff who made our day perfect. -The Hundleys.
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee H. Married on 08/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great place to get married!

The Walters Barn is a wonderful place to get married! The venue is beautiful (we loved the character of the farm, animals, etc) and the staff is so great! Everyone we worked with was so helpful and made the day run so smoothly. Becca was awesome (I couldn't have done it without her)! All of the staff is great and all of the vendors are great as well. We didn't have a single bad experience and if you are on the fence, you should definitely go with Walters!
  • Megan
    Megan R. Married on 05/20/2021

11/13/2021 wedding

We had our wedding at Walters Barn 11/13/2021. This venue is STUNNING. It will take your breath away as soon as you walk into the barn. I do not remember how I found this venue but I just remember receiving an email from them one day with details on the venue. As soon as my husband and I looked at the pictures, we immediately fell in love. The scenery surrounding the barn is BEAUTIFUL and I am so glad we picked the perfect weekend for our wedding because the trees were the perfect fall color. The barn is also so spacious and can hold quite a few guests. We had plenty of room to talk, eat, and dance. One of my favorite things about the venue is the fireplace. We had a s’mores bar for our guests, which was so cool. I don’t regret one second for having our wedding at Walters Barn. Soirées Southern Events knows how to create the most dreamy wedding there!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly S. Married on 05/15/2021

Absolutely wonderful

Perfect place, absolutely beautiful, amazing people to work with! Beautiful for indoor and outdoor wedding. Loved this venue and would recommend it to everyone. Pricing is perfect! Scenery is like out of a picture! Barn is perfect size for big or small wedding! Just overall a perfect venue!
    Cassie Married on 12/31/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Walter's Barn is an absolutely stunning place to be married! The staff is amazing. They knew everything that was going to happen before it happened and had everything planned so the bride and family could enjoy the day. They make this venue worth every single penny. I would re-live my day every single day. Sherri, the manager/planner, did my flowers and they were so much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! Wonderful venue!
    Lindsay W. Married on 11/21/2020

Wedding of my dreams

I truly had an amazing wedding! It was so beautiful and everything I’ve ever dreamt of. The coordinators that you get with the venue are seriously a blessing. Kirstin was perfect, she made my dream come to life!
  • Lauren
    Lauren F. Married on 10/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I would choose The Walters Barn again!

This venue was an absolute dream come true! We got married in October by the lake and had our reception in the barn. I knew I was going to like this venue based off of the pictures and reviews I has already seen but seeing this simple elegance in person just took my breath away and sealed the deal. I fell in love! Soirees Southern Events gets a huge shoutout as well (especially Andrea and Susan) because they helped my vision come into fruition. The all inclusive package is the way to go!
  • Stacie
    Stacie Married on 09/26/2020

Overall amazing

Perfect venue for our special day! Alison and Ellen were absolutely amazing and made my vision come to life! The barn is stunning and I received so many compliments from guests. Not only did they love the venue but commented on how smoothly everything ran! They know what they are doing and make the whole process stress free! We had such an amazing time! I wasn’t a huge fan of the bridal suite (needs updating) but no worries, we stayed at the Ava house bed and breakfast and it was perfect!! I would highly recommend the Walters barn to any bride!
  • Brooke
    Brooke C. Married on 09/05/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Andrea was my wedding coordinator and she is absolutely incredible. She’s been planning weddings for a while so she definitely knows her stuff. Soirees Southern Events did all of the decorating and flowers for us and I cannot get over how beautiful it turned out. They also have amazing vendors that they use regularly and they were all so sweet and answered ALL mine and my mom’s questions. I can’t say enough great things about the venue as well as everyone who works there. I have also been told that my wedding was the best wedding they’ve been to. People are still talking about how beautiful everything was and how amazing the food and cake was. I could NOT have put any of this together without Andrea and her girls. Thank you so much for making my day so wonderful and I will forever recommend them!
  • Sara
    Sara K. Married on 03/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

soirees southern events is simply outstanding.

I got married at the Walters Barn this December and I simply could not have done it without soirees southern events. I am the oldest in my family and the first to get married so I had so many questions. Sherri was amazing from coordinating to helping with decor. My wedding day was absolutely beautiful and I couldn't have done it without her.
    Leigh F. Married on 02/09/2020

Recommend x100000!!

Cannot recommend The Walter's Barn and their staff enough! I went the all-inclusive route and do not wish I could have changed a thing! They made the whole wedding planning process a breeze and gave us the most beautiful & perfect day!! LOVE THIS PLACE AND THEIR STAFF!
    Megan A. Married on 12/28/2019

Wedding Venue

The Walters Barn was the most beautiful venue for my wedding! Even in December we were able to have a gorgeous outdoor ceremony. The land is gorgeous and there are tons of great picturesque places for that perfect wedding photo to last a lifetime!
    Ellen Married on 10/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

It was better than I could have imagined!

I chose The Walters Barn because I loved the simple elegance of the barn and knew it was exactly the look I wanted. When I was touring I met with Allison who I just clicked with right away! I knew she was someone I could trust with my wedding and all my crazy ideas! Allison truly took care of me through the whole process and made my wedding day pretty much seamless. I am so thankful for EVERYONE at the barn that helped in making my wedding better than I could have ever imagined!
    Mike Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing amazing amazing!

The entire staff was fantastic. Allison was a huge part of our big day, and she stayed in touch with us the entire 2 years that we had been waiting to get married, including a moment where we had made the mistake of trying to have the wedding on family land. Everyone was extremely caring, and by the end of it all they felt like family!
    Sarah Married on 05/25/2019

Thank You! 100% Recommend

I cannot say enough good things about the Walter's Barn and the Soirees staff. The planning process went so smooth thanks to Andrea. She was great with suggestions, ideas, and guiding me step by step on things that needed to be done. She was seriously a lifesaver! The wedding day went perfectly as well. I didn't have a thing to worry about because Andrea and Rebecca had everything under control.
    Also, the florals were AMAZING. Sherri is so talented. I have no knowledge on florals, so I showed her pictures of what I liked and they turned out beautiful! Better than I imagined.
    I wish I could re-live our wedding day a thousand times because it was such an awesome day, thanks to all of the hard work from these ladies. Recommend 10/10!
    Annick Married on 05/19/2019

Beautiful and Helpful

The people at the Walter's Barn were immensely helpful and organized throughout the preparations. The location was gorgeous, the decorations amazing, and I am very satisfied with how my wedding went at this venue.
  • Nathan
    Nathan Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing venue and staff

Allison was an exceptional wedding coordinator for planning and delivering everything we asked for. Our wedding was spectacular, and we cannot thank her and the Walters barn staff / vendors enough for the amazing service.
    Melissa C. Married on 05/18/2019

Awesome experience overall!!

I highly recommend!! I loved working with Andrea and she really listened to everything I wanted and made the day perfect!
  • Samantha
    Samantha H. Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Scenery and People

We absolutely loved our experience with Walters Barn. Everyone was so helpful and flexible to make our day as perfect as possible. We were able to get everything that we wanted out of our wedding day. The scenery was gorgeous and everyone who we worked with was amazing.
    Mary A. Married on 04/13/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fabulous perfect wedding day !

My son got married here April 2019. Allison and her staff were a joy to work with , very professional and welcoming. Every detail of the ceremony and reception were executed to perfection . I would highly recommend the Walters Barn and would gladly use them again !
    Haleigh Married on 02/02/2019

Thank you!!

The Walters Barn far exceeded every expectation we had for our early February wedding! We were highly reccomend them to everyone! From the very beginning of the process every member of the staff was incredibly helpful, and we were able to plan our dream wedding at this beautiful venue in less than 5 months! Choosing the all inclusive package was the best decision we could have made! Our wonderful planner, Madelyn, made every aspect of planning our wedding incredible fun and easy! She was always willing to answer our questions and help us in any way she could. The day of coordination was perfect, and the staff made sure that every aspect of our rehearsal dinner and our wedding day went off without a hitch. The florals and decor were stunning, and were one of our favorite things about our day. Sherri perfectly captured what we were invisioning for our wedding day, and our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful everything was. The quality of every aspect of our wedding was insurmountable and we could not be happier!! Thank you so much to everyone at the Walters barn and Soirée Southern Events for putting together our perfect wedding day!

The Warbingtons