The Villagio Reviews

The Villagio 6
The Villagio 7

Erika Perry · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding Day Bliss

Me and my now husband had a horrible experience of our venue filing bankruptcy and closing a month and half before our wedding day. Our wedding coordinator connected us to Trish with The Villagio, and we were able to book with her to have our same wedding date as we initially planned with the previous venue. Trish worked with us and made all accommodations to ensure we were still able to have the desires we wanted despite the nightmare of what had happened. She was highly professional and offers a beautiful venue with unique perks and amenities. We enjoyed our day, and our guests have been raving about how gorgeous the venue was. I would definitely recommend The Villagio for your event venue.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Shanese

Shanese · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing and beautiful!

Trish and her husband are such an amazing team! I have not one thing I could complain about during the process of planning up until our wedding day. Thai did all of our photography for the engagement photos and at the wedding, they are absolutely gorgeous! Trish was able to give us everything we asked for within our package and make it all beautiful! Thank you all so much for making our day one to remember!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Amber Hughes · Married on 09/01/2019

Everything I needed on my wedding day!

The Villagio was a no brainer for our wedding day! This was the best value for a pretty much ‘all inclusive’ wedding. Miss Trish provided the ceremony decor, all the flowers (fresh) for the bridal party, couple and parents. The cake is provided along with the caterer. We only had to provide our own dj/sound equipment and photobooth. The photographer came with our package.

Everyone loved our food selections, everything tasted just like at our tasting. For a small fee the venue provided all the mixers/juice for the bar and the bartender. We were able to bring our own liquor. Pretty much show & tell Miss Trish the vision for your big day and she’ll make it happen.

Big plus was the dressing rooms upstairs and the grand staircase. Overall great experience from top to bottom.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Tatianna · Married on 03/16/2019

Magical Experience

From the moment we met Trish we instantly clicked. Everything we needed was right at our fingertips. We were able to have the wedding of our dreams and our reception at the same venue. Trish bought our dreams to reality. We showed her pictures of our ideas and she was able to go above and beyond. If you are looking for a reliable venue that have everything at your fingertips look no further. The decor was impeccable, food was awesome, service was 5-star. The best decision we made was to go with The Villiago. Trish and her team allowed us to pick everything to make our own. The Villiago is hands down the best wedding experience we ever had.

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Esmeralda

Esmeralda · Married on 01/06/2019

It was perfect!

The Villagio is a beautiful venue!! I had my wedding there this past weekend and everything exceeded my expectations! My guests can't stop talking about how elegant it was. Trish was very helpful throughout the planning and available when I had any questions. It was perfect!!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Orda · Married on 01/05/2019

Hidden Gem of Houston

My (now) husband and I realized upon the hidden gem that is The Villagio when we did a Google search of wedding venues in our area. Surprisingly, this hall has been sitting right behind our home parish this entire time! Needless to say that the location was what drew us to investigate this place further, as it was only 5 minutes away from the church where we were to be married. Great news, not just for us, but for our guests, who we also had in mind when choosing a venue. Also great for guests are the many parking spaces available and privacy of the area--in other words, minimum to no traffic and vehicles are safely guarded by the HPD.

Aside from location, we wanted a place that could seat 300 people without compromising the space. Apparently, this hall can accommodate up to 500 guests, meaning that ALL our guests not only dined comfortably, but danced with room to spare. Line dancing was definitely more than doable that night!

Aesthetically speaking, the hall itself is gorgeous. On the outside, one could liken the structure to a sort-of spanish villa, then you step inside and it feels so much bigger than it looked--a lovely and spacious canvas for any bride with a vision. OR if you're looking for an event planner (different from wedding coordinator, just to be clear), look no further than The Villagio's owner, Trish Nguyen, whose TnT Events company provides--literally--a "one-stop-shop" for catering, decor, and so much more. By the way, as someone who worked 2 jobs with only less than 8 months of wedding planning to do, Trish's services was a life-saver AND time-saver. Time is so valuable and Trish will respect yours.

Other things to note about the venue is that it does have a second floor for the bride and groom, a grand piano in the foyer, and a lovely courtyard where the happy couple and their guests can take pictures.

Overall, this place is beautiful, affordable, and easily accessible for guests; the owner is talented, professional, and can provide a range of comprehensive services; and best of all, you always feel priority and the end product is more than you could have imagined.

Sent on 04/23/2019
    The Villagio 20
    The Villagio 21

Johnny · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Venue!!

The Villagio was overall great. We stumbled upon it looking online for venues and we got lucky. They provided us with everything we needed, and even allowed us to bring in our own liquor which saved us money. The owner Trish was very sweet and helpful. Her husband did the photography and was funny able to make us smile naturally. Tannie was our day of coordinator and she also was easy to talk to and cooperative. Over all 5 stars.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/09/2018

Trish at The Villagio is absolutely amazing! She is flexible and easy to work with. All of my expectations were exceeded. The flowers were gorgeous! My cake was beautiful and the food was the best food I've ever had at a wedding. The staff was so accommodating during the reception. The ceremony and reception rooms were perfect. I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful wedding day thanks to Trish!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Christian · Married on 07/21/2018

Trish was amazing in putting our vision together for our wedding. With only 6 months to plan, we was very receptive and asked questions to ensure we got we wanted. The night of the wedding, the hall looked breathtaking, the food was beyond delicious and the support was super accommodating. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking to have a great experience.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Krystal · Married on 07/07/2018

I absolutely Loved the Villagio since the day i first walked through the doors. Trish was great and by my side for all the questions i had and i had plenty! My wedding Day exceeded my expectations and more. Perfectly well done!! I couldn’t have picked a better venue for our big day! Thanks Trish for everything you did!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Christina · Married on 04/14/2018

Kory and I got married on April 14, 2018, and the ceremony and reception was absolutely gorgeous! It was everything I could have dreamed of and so much more, and Trish and the vendors associated with her were professional, polished, and on time with everything that needed to be delivered to have a perfect wedding. She gave me my perfect wedding, and we have received so many compliments on the wedding, and all 220 of our guest had such a great time. I highly recommend booking at her venue, and take it from a previous bride, this is a decision you would not regret!

Sent on 04/19/2018
    The Villagio 22

Cristen · Married on 04/07/2018

I am so glad I chose this venue. This was the first venue I saw and I wanted to book it. Everyone suggested I look around before choosing the first venue I saw. As I looked at more venues the more convinced I was that The Villagio was my first choice. The decorations were beautiful. Everyone loved the food. The servers were fantastic and the bar crew was even better. Everyone told me they couldn't believe how fast and great the bartenders were. Trish the owner of the venue always got back to me when I sent a text to her. She was very professional and easy to work with. I am really amazed at how great she did my decorations and how much the venue made my wedding planning so much easier. My wedding was beautiful and I could not have asked for it to go any smoother.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Shanerria · Married on 03/10/2018

Where do I began?! Thai was the perfect man for the job. We couldn’t be happier with our wedding photos!!! He also took are engagement photos and they are everything we wanted and more!!
    His pleasant and respectful manner was really appreciated and noticed by not only us, but many of our guests as well.
    We will be passing his name on to others for sure!
    And most importantly he was so professional.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Barton · Married on 02/16/2018

Easy one stop wedding planning

We put together our wedding in less than 3 months. We are very glad we found this beautiful venue and awesome planner Trish. Trish is professional and thorough, responds promptly. The food comes with the package was excellent. We highly recommend this venue and Trish.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Eboni · Married on 12/31/2017

Trish and her husband were wonderful! She made my vision come true! When I was skeptical about colors and decor she eased my mind!! Her husband takes beautiful pictures!! I was in awe when I saw his photography!! I am so happy I went with my first mind and choose this venue!! Everything was beautiful!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2017

From the moment I walked in the venue, I knew this is the venue I have to book. The venue is tuck away from busy street with great parking and nice staircase. It is very ideal for photos. Trish, the owner and decorator, was also very flexible and accommodating. As an indecisive bride, I changed my food choices 3 weeks away from the wedding. I also changed my flowers choices 3 days before my wedding. Trish somehow pulled it off and gave me my fairytale wedding. My guests kept complimented how beautiful my wedding was and how delicious the food were.

Sent on 11/21/2017
    The Villagio 23
    The Villagio 24
    The Villagio 25

Makhala · Married on 08/05/2017

I could go on and on about my positive experience with both The Villagio and the owner Trish. From the day I walked in I received excellent customer service and my wedding stress was alleviated because of Trish's expertise in wedding planning and decorating. Trish provided us with the wedding of our dreams and accommodated my wishes along the way! She was very thoughtful in tailoring our wedding to us. Several of our guests complimented the decorations and the ambiance that Trish created. The Villagio is a true gem! On a side note, our guests LOVED the food and cake and the photographer (Trish's husband) was a pro!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Dalia · Married on 04/08/2017

We celebrated my daughter's quinceañera at The Villagio recently and it was exactly what we envisioned. Trish exceeded our expectations and went above and beyond to make sure my daughter's fairy tale quinceañera was a complete success. Working with her throughout the planning process was easy. She answered questions or concerns in a timely manner and reached out periodically for appointment reminders.
    Our guests complimented everything, the venue, the decor, the food, the cake and the waitstaff. Thank you Trish and Villagio staff for a beautiful and magical evening!!

Sent on 04/18/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 02/04/2017

This venue was seriously perfection. We were recently married a couple of weeks ago and had our reception at this venue. Trish, the owner, was such a pleasure to talk to every time that we communicated. Not only does she provide a variety of packages that offer cake and food (which are both amazingly delicious) but she also gives you the option of having her design the centerpieces, and going all out on your decor. She will truly make your vision become a reality. Every step of the way was easy and Trish was so helpful at not only making sure it was everything I wanted but also accommodating of my last minute changes and reassuring that our night would be everything we wanted. It was that and more. Not a single person had anything to complain about, it all went off without a hitch! If would suggest this venue to anyone that would want a beautiful and easy experience when it comes to planning your wedding. It was perfect. Thank you for being a part of such a special event in our lives, we are forever thankful!

Sent on 02/18/2017

The venue is very spacious and their packages have what you need to help make your wedding planning less stressful. Trish is very accommodating to your needs and is easy to reach and communicate with. Our wedding was beautiful and exceeded our expectations. All of our family and friends loved the venue, food, decor, etc. If we had to do it again, we would definitely still choose The Villagio.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Vicky · Married on 04/16/2016

The Villagio truly was like a one stop shop when it came to planning out wedding. Through this venue we had the pleasure to work with some amazing vendors and people who really went above and beyond to make our day extra special. Trish (the owner) was nothing but amazing in helping organize and bring to life the ideas I had. My guests were speechless as they entered the reception and saw how beautiful everything turned out. My now husband and I couldn't believe how amazing everything turned out. I'm so happy we decided to go with this venue because they made my day one to remember!

Sent on 04/18/2016

LaCherrion · Married on 03/18/2016

Trish made sure that everything was perfect! The catering, the cake, the flowers & the photography.

Sent on 04/01/2016

Jordan · Married on 03/05/2016

Choosing the Villagio was by far the most rewarding decision we made during our wedding planning experience. Trish Nguyen was very flexible and a joy to do business with. The venue is a STEAL for the price we paid and the reception was definitely a night to REMEMBER! I strongly recommend all couples in the Houston area to consider The Villagio Houston for their special day!

Sent on 03/21/2016

Jeanette · Married on 02/06/2016

Our whole experience was great! From meeting with Trish, and all vendors provided. The venue is beautiful! Everything turned out amazing! Trish was very easy to work with and provided great feedback on wedding setup. She did an amazing job with the flowers! Food and cake was amazing! People are still talking about how good everything was. Also, photographer was amazing!! I highly recommend this place!!!!

Sent on 02/20/2016

Lucy · Married on 11/21/2015

As soon as I walked in the venue I had no doubt it would be the one! I was married there 11/21/15! Trish was amazing and very helpful. Her vision for what I wanted was to the T!! Everyone was saying how beautiful and elegant everything was. They catered the event, everyone loved the food including myself. I still look through pictures and it's still breath taking to me! 10 year anniversary I will be back! I've recommend this place to friends and sure enough they have booked!

Sent on 12/23/2015