83 Reviews for The Views at Superstition

Server(s) (1)
Stations (1)
Decor (1)
80 The Views at Superstition Reviews

Working with the Views was a great experience. No stress and everything was perfect! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jenni, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Views at Superstition was by far one of the best venues we looked at when we were searching for a venue. Not only did their package(s) provide pretty much everything we needed for the wedding (which allowed a less stressful planning process) but the Superstition backdrop was breathtaking. Tracy was very responsive. Dianne, whom we worked with for all the details, was great! She made sure everything ran smoothly the day of and all our needs were met. I would HIGHLY recommend The Views for any event!

Profile Picture Adri, 2/23/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Traci, Diana, Terri, and the rest of her staff are so amazing. They have such a good working relationship with each other and with our other vendors that the entire wedding was so smooth and stress free. Our ceremony was held at the tree site, such a beautiful/budget friendly location. We requested bubbles to be placed on each seat for a bubble exit down the aisle that went off flawlessly because of the staff at the views. When we did our grand entrance into the reception hall, which was about a mile from the ceremony site, I was blown away by how lovely the place was set-up. Our sweetheart table was in the perfect location, our families were placed next to the dance floor, the memory table was lit with candles, and our guest book was displayed so beautifully I couldn’t have done it better myself. Our guests couldn’t stop marveling at how beautiful the sunset/mountain view was from the back balcony. Our wedding was for 100 people and the versatility of the space is so evident, I would recommend this venue for anyone’s wedding or any other event that you want to impress your friends and family without breaking the bank.

Photo for The Views at Superstition Review - Our bubble exit
Photo for The Views at Superstition Review - The photo booth area
Profile Picture Heather, 1/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Tracy and the team at the Views were perfectly accommodating. Our wedding was so easy plan with the venue's help. We attended the vendor night and selected every vendor for our wedding which helped the process even more.
As for our day, well, our guests were happy, the layout was perfect, and the sunset pictures we were able to take were the icing on the cake!

Profile Picture Cheyenne, 12/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tracy is amazing!!! She and Terri made the wedding planning process a total breeze with their preferred vendors, all of which are also amazing. My wedding was truly perfect in EVERY way and I am SO GLAD I choose The Views!!!! Thanks again!!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding at The Views at Superstition on Oct. 20, 2017 and it was amazing in every way! Tracy and everyone at The Views went above and beyond to make our day special. Seriously could not have asked for a better experience! Tracy was so helpful and accommodating and was very responsive in answering any questions that I had along the way. The ceremony and reception were beautiful and every part of our event flowed seamlessly throughout the night. Thank you Tracy and everyone at The Views at Superstition for our perfect wedding, we cannot thank you enough!! :)

Profile Picture Patricia, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Views is an amazing place to get married! It was stress-free, really stress-free! The people at The Views and their vendors are great people to work with. They are very kind and are genuine when they say that they are there for you when planning your wedding. I would recommend anyone to have their wedding at The Views!

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect wedding day and this beautiful venue. The owner Tracey and her staff were incredible from start to finish and my day went so flawlessly. Tracey was always prompt with communication and answering any questions we had leading up to the wedding. She truly cares about what they do!

There are so many beautiful options to get married at but we chose the bridge site which had an incredible view of the Superstition mountains. Every photo with that view as a back drop is unreal! The Reception area is gorgeous for any theme! The wood beams and chairs matched my rustic theme perfectly. We got so many compliments on the venue and our vendors which we chose through their preferred vendors list.

I highly recommend this venue! I promise you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much Tracey and your team for making my wedding day perfect and a day myself and our entire family will be talking about!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Tracey and her team were extremely accommodating throughout the planning process. I had to do a lot of planning from out of state and they were able to work around my schedule. Even last minute requests they were able to oblige - with a smile. It was great working with The Views because it is a one-stop-shop. I chose all of their preferred vendors and the venue handles paying the vendors directly, including TIP. Made things so easy for me come the day of the wedding. I did a lot of research and the preferred vendors were well selected by Tracey and her team. The Views are exceptional too! I highly recommend The Views at Superstition for your wedding!

Profile Picture Hanna, 3/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tracy and her team are AMAZING! I was an out of state bride and they made the entire planning process painless and easy! The venue is absolutely stunning and the views of the Superstition Mountains are unbelievable, it is the perfect backdrop for any ceremony! My wedding day was more than I ever dreamed of and there was no stress the day of, everything was seamless and I can't thank Tracy and her team enough for making my day so special!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wow, where to begin! I truly can't say enough positive things about this venue! Not one flaw at all! Everything went so smoothly. We had our wedding ceremony (Bridge Site) and reception here on November 12, 2016. We met with Terri a year ahead of time and she showed us around and invited us to their vendor nights, which I HIGHLY recommend going to. It helps you taste the food of their different vendors and talk with other vendors such as Florists, photography, DJ Services, and MORE! Terri was amazing at explaining everything and showing us their different packages. We ended up going with the 10K package.

Tracy is SO easy to work with and VERY responsive. When I felt like I might be bothering her too much when it came closer to the wedding date, she didn't make me feel like I was annoying her at all. She is SUPER organized down to every little detail. Details that you wouldn't even think of! She really knows what she is doing and is an EXPERT.

On the DAY OF, Diane, a wonderful lady, helped with setting everything up...down to pinning the boutonnieres on the groom and groomsmen. Their Bridal Suite was just the right size and very comfortable to get ready in. I would suggest going there to get ready the day of as early as you can. Time flies the day of and you want to savor every moment. They even have a nice Groom Suite on the other side of the venue for the groom and groomsmen to get ready in.

Ladies, I can't thank you ENOUGH, words cannot describe how thankful I am to have found your venue. You made my day so memorable and I felt like a princess on top of the world.

You can view our photos from our photographer at the below link:

-Crystal Jeschke (now Tarverdian) :)

Profile Picture CRYSTAL, 11/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our venue was perfect! We had the best scenery with beautiful mountains in the background for our ceremony and all of our pictures. Everyone gave us compliments on how amazing the location was for our wedding. Terri and Tracy were so wonderful to work with. I was planning from out of state so we had to email or talk on the phone and they were always so quick to respond to all of my questions. They provide all inclusive packages which made my planning so much easier. I had a list of vendors to choose from rather than starting from scratch. They were all highly reviewed and I was so happy with every single vendor I chose. I loved working with Sedona Trail Catering, Wild Iris Wedding, DJ AZtecaMix, Graceful Cake Creations, The Wedding Dr. We were able to personalize everything and it all came together so perfectly. Tracy did a great job coordinating everything. I chose colors for my linens through a website and Tracy picked them up and called me just a couple of days before the wedding and she felt like it wasn't exactly the color I would want and she was correct! It was a bright purple that would not have gone well with the mauve colored bridesmaids dresses so I was able to pick a new color for my linens just two days before since that was when I was flying in to Arizona for the wedding. She was just so kind and happy for us that it made the whole experience so much easier. I am so happy we chose to get married here!!

Profile Picture Lizette, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

its a great location, great price

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers

This was the most fantastic experience. We aren't from the area but it was so easy to work with Tracy and her staff. I recommend people to check this place out. You won't be disappointed

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We got married October 8, 2016 at Boyce Thompson Arboretum and had our reception at The Views. BTA was only about 20 minutes away from the reception, which made it easy for guests to travel to, especially because it is headed back towards town. Our reception at the Views was fantastic! Tracy and Terri were extremely organized and excellent at communicating with me in the months preceding the event. I had no worries that everything would go smoothly!

The only hiccup I had was one of their recommended photographers. It was an older husband and wife couple who definitly have become too comfortable with the job to the point that I did not feel like they cared about our engagement shoot. (Make sure you meet the wife before booking! She didn't go to the open house events and there is a reason why!! Talking to other venders afterwards, they told me she really should be working with people. Wish I had known that before. ) They did not help with our concerns, which ultimately made me decide to change to another adorable photography couple we found on our own. Our new photographers were Anywhere and Somewhere Photography and they were absolutely AMAZING! Please be cautious when choosing your photographers! That is my one recommendation with this venue!

We had Sedona Trail cater for us and the food was excellent. My guests said it was one of the best wedding dinners they've ever had. Wild Iris Floral really went above and beyond to make me the most beautiful bouquet. Marni is so sweet! Our DJ was Jimmy Davenport with Starz Entertainment and we could not have been happier. He kept the party going all night. On wedding day everyone at The Views were very helpful and the wedding went perfectly! They really took the stress away from planning with their reception packages and they let me customize it how I wanted. Thank you so much Tracy and Staff! We had the best night of our lives and I will always be thankful I found your beautiful venue!!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Views At Superstition was such a beautiful venue, and all of the staff was attentive and fun to work with! I would recommend this venue to anyone! The view of the mountain is to die for!

Profile Picture Rikki, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I could not have asked for a more perfect venue to host my wedding. Tracy was fantastic and made the entire process so easy for us. The venue is all inclusive and all the vendors Tracy has to select from were the most professional and delivered the best service. I would highly recommend this venue to any bride looking for the perfect setting for their wedding!

Profile Picture User4740101, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved everything about The Views at Superstition! It was a pleasure working with everyone to plan our wedding, and we loved that there were so many vendors present at the regular open houses (it made our lives so much easier). The venue is absolutely beautiful and is such a hidden gem - we had driven past the building for years without realizing the beauty that lay just inside! The wedding went so smoothly, the decorations were gorgeous, and the scenery of the mountains and golf course/lake cannot be beat! We also got an amazing deal on our ceremony and reception - catering, flowers, cake, DJ, bartender, and more were all included in the price of less than $7000 for 75 guests. We'll be recommending The Views at Superstition to everyone (in fact, we already have). :) The only bad thing is that now that we're married, we won't be doing any more wedding planning with the lovely ladies at The Views.

Profile Picture Rae, 9/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Outside Cake, Tastings, Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

The Views at Superstitions truly is a phenomenal location and vendor to have your wedding at. Tracy and Terri, the two main wedding planners, could not have been more gracious, professional, friendly and wonderful to work with. Our wedding turned out to be absolutely beautiful and all we'd hoped for. Also, they wrap up so many different vendors into one lovely package (flowers, DJ, caterer, photographer, etc) or have a list of preferred vendors to make it one-stop-shopping and all in one place. This truly helps your wedding planning. We are completely happy and recommend The Views to everyone! A+++! Please stop looking for a location for your wedding and go with The Views!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

AMAZING!! I had my wedding here and it was absolutely everything we ever wanted and more! Tracey did such a great job, she was very professional, and was extremely helpful and respectful with our budget! She helped us plan a wedding of 80 people in less than two months, she helped us find a DJ, helped us find a caterer the week before the wedding because my caterer fell through, etc. Tracey worked very hard to make everything to our specifications, and within our budget. Tracey was able to help us get a great deal, and everything looked absolutely gorgeous! This place has a beautiful view of Superstition Mountain that you can see at the reception site, and the place is stunning in and of itself; it also has a bridal suite and grooms suite. Couldn't have asked for a better place, and a better wedding planner. Tracey is the best!! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone, whether they have a small budget or a big budget, I know that Tracey will do her best to accommodate whatever you may desire.

Profile Picture User5408639, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

This venue is absolutely beautiful! My wedding went off without a hitch. They are very professional and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend for any event!

Profile Picture Georgina, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wedding was absolutely amazing! I could not have asked for a better day. Tracy and everyone were so great. The venue is gorgeous and got so many complements from my guests on what a great time they had and how beautiful everything was.

Profile Picture Morgan, 3/22/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Thank You So Much, Tracy for Making this Day So Very Special for Us !
The Area for our Venue (Mountain Brooks ) was so much more than we had Expected, such a Gorgeous Area ,and as Perfect as could be !
Also we appreciated the attention to all Us and all the details and help with the many decisions we needed to consider! You and your Team were a Blessing ! And we've made some Very Dear Friends . May God continue to bless you and your family and Team ! Janet and I Love You all so much ! Thank you again ! Mrs. Janet & Sheryl Davis-Boone

Profile Picture Sheryl, 2/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

This is the best place to get married! Tracy and her team will do everything they can to take all the stress out of wedding planning. I thought the day of the wedding I would have to worry about making sure everything arrives on time and that what was arriving was what I ordered. But everything was perfect! Tracy has a list of preferred professionals, so you know who your working with isn't going to flake out or mess up anything.
I have nothing negative to say about The Views. All of our guests kept saying how beautiful the venue is what a great time they had. I highly suggest getting married here!

Profile Picture Katrina, 1/17/15, 5 Reviews