Fairview Green River Reviews

Fairview Green River 7
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/12/2019

Dream come true

I had my wedding here last Friday. Everything turned out beautifully. Sandra and Jenny have been amazing and helpful from the very start of my decision. Sandra just has a great eye for wedding decorations and advice. She responded to each and everyone of my emails and calls and helped me out no matter what my concern was. The day before and the day of the wedding, the coordinator Melissa and her team were soooooo helpful. Melissa was always open to any idea or thought I had. She was sooooo patient with my crazy friends and family. I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator the day of my wedding. She made the entire day stress free. She checked on my throughout her time she was there on my wedding day. Wow words don't justify how great her and her team were to make our dreams come true. Our cake was from tasteful cakes and I had sooo many compliments on the corona sunset flavor. I even had soo many compliments on the entire venue as well as the food. We had plated chicken with champagne dressing, garlic rosemary potatoes and steamed veggies. Yup it was amazing! Honestly, everything about the venue is just amazing and well worth every penny. Highly recommend to check them out!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Jennifer · Married on 04/26/2019

Amazing place

This place is awesome! . Food is great.. Melissa was awesome !!!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Andrea · Married on 12/01/2018

Lovely and affordable too!

I have only good things to say about this venue. I had to plan my wedding from out of state and did not even see this location in person until my wedding day. Sandra and all the staff there were absolutely awesome and went out of their way to make sure my groom and I and all our guests were happy. They do a lot of weddings at the Veranda, and they really know what they are doing. In addition, I have to say that all the vendors they recommended were also wonderful. We hope to have another event there perhaps for an anniversary! Thank you Veranda for making our wedding day very special.

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Sandy

Sandy · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful, Easy and No Stress!

They exceeded our expectations!! Katie was amazing!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/03/2018

I am so glad I chose The Veranda as my wedding venue. Not only was the whole process professional, it was also fun! Sandra and Katie have many years of experience and were able to offer lots of wisdom when it came to planning and logistics. My husband and I visited many places in the area, all of which were more expensive for less value. The Veranda turned out to be a great deal and a beautiful location. The food was AWESOME. We chose candied walnut salad, chicken with mushroom sauce, rosemary potatoes, and veggies for our guests. They also had delicious vegetarian options. My guests loved the food! We danced the night away in the reception room.

Melissa was our Day-Of-Coordinator and she really contributed to the day running so smoothly. Overall, I would highly recommend The Veranda at Green River Golf Course for any special events. They made our wedding so special!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Anna · Married on 02/09/2018

Sandra made our experience painless. There are so many stress factors in a wedding, so to have somebody contact you to discuss and finalize details was amazing. The fact that they are an “all inclusive” venue is even better. They offer a great amount of choices to perfect your day just the way you like it. The vendor list they had was perfect! I was super happy with all of it.
    I cannot recommend them more! Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be!!!

Sent on 02/16/2018
    Fairview Green River 8
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing Venue and People!

My husband and I had our ceremony and wedding reception at Fairview in May 2019 and everything was perfect! The entire event team, from the coordinators and planners down to the servers and bartenders, were excellent in every aspect. Jenny and Sandra made the event planning process beyond smooth, Melissa was a God send as our day or coordinator, and every single member of the wait staff was so kind and accommodating. We HIGHLY recommend holding your wedding or event at Fairview.

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Fairview Green River 9
    Fairview Green River 10
    Fairview Green River 11
    Fairview Green River 12
    Fairview Green River 13
    Fairview Green River 14

Veronica · Married on 09/10/2017

My Brother and Sister in law's wedding was the third event we have had at the Veranda. This is a great venue. The all inclusive cost for food, food quality, table and chair setup with linens, space availability, staffing, and so much more makes this venue outstanding. For weddings specifically they provide an amazing setup, and their associated vendors are awesome. I will continue to bring events their way, because I know I'm going to have the best experience with them.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2017

We got married here June 2017, and it was the best day ever! The venue was so beautiful, from the gazebo site to the course to the Veranda, the views absolutely breath taking. It has been an amazing experience from the moment we decided to have our wedding at the Green River Golf. We were blown away with the exceptional service and professional staff led by Katie. Katie was very helpful from the initial meeting, the signing of contract, the wedding preparations, the wedding rehearsal and the wedding day itself. When choosing a venue, our top priority was a venue with excellent customer service, staff who would return our calls and inquiries immediately, and Katie definitely did not disappoint. She was always there to answer our calls and respond to emails within a few minutes. I highly recommend Green River Golf because of their very professional staff especially Katie, Sandra, and Margarita. They went over and beyond to make sure we were happy.

During the reception, the staff were very helpful. Although we were so busy, we did notice Sandra checking everything to make sure everything was going smoothly. The staff were very helpful with the timeline of the wedding and helping us at the end of the night.

Everything turned out a hundred times better than we imagined. It completely exceeded our expectations! We truly cannot thank you all enough for making our dream wedding so amazing!

Sent on 08/26/2017

My fiancé and I have our wedding booked for May of 2017. We looked at many venues in Corona and Riverside prior to booking at The Veranda. They offer extremely competitive pricing for the items being offered. We have been working with Katie who is extremely friendly and helpful. We're both looking forward to celebrating our special day next year at this location.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Myra · Married on 04/20/2017

The Veranda at the Green River Golf Club is an absolutely beautiful venue. But what makes it an even better place is the fact that the wedding planners Sandra and Katie are two of the sweetest women i have ever worked with. They literally made me feel like I was at home when I'd be in their office. They would offer me drinks, give me a nice tour around the venue, laugh and joke with me, and really talk about my plans for how I wanted the wedding. They treated me like family. And what makes this even better is that they would always respond to my emails on time. Any time I had a question, I would email Katie and get a response right away. She is the sweetest person ever. I am going to miss working with her. The Veranda at green river golf club is definitely a must go to if you're planning on getting married. Everyone who went to my wedding was in complete shock of how beautiful the celebration was. I'd recommend this place to everyone!!!!!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Grace · Married on 03/24/2017

We worked with Katie, Sandra, and Tania to plan our March 2017 wedding. They all went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was perfect. We would not have changed a thing and we were so impressed by the amazing level of customer service we received from everyone at Green River Golf Club. Katie and Sandra were wonderful through all the planning and Tania was fantastic as our coordinator the day of the wedding. Everything was just perfect and beautiful! Their pricing is amazing and the surrounding greenery was unparalleled at other venues. So glad we found this venue for our large (250 people) wedding as they took care of everything for us and ensured we had a great time!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Cynthia · Married on 02/18/2017

I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am with Sandra and the staff at The Veranda. They truly went above and beyond to make my wedding reception a hit. Everything was setup beautifully. The staff was great. Sandra is a jewel and a wealth of knowledge. She worked with me through all the steps of the event, even the last minute menu change. All of my guests commented on how beautifully the place was decorated and the food was so good. I cannot thank them enough for making our special day a huge hit.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Patricia · Married on 02/11/2017

Give yourselves plenty of time. Working with Katie Hinks was a pleasure, very professional and always reachable. Ask questions, take notes. We had a great wedding, our guests loved the food and the service was awesome!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Alejandro · Married on 10/01/2016

We just had our wedding ceremony here, and it was a great experience. I should note all the praise for this review is really going to one person, and that's Katie. When I first called Green River, we spoke to someone who seemed disinterested in helping us. After looking at some other venues, it wasn't until my now wife suggested we give them another shot, and that's when we met Katie. She made our entire planning experience very enjoyable, and we just a delight to work with. She answered all our questions, and was easily accessible any time we need to reach her.

The only hiccup throughout the entire process was during our food tasting, unfortunately Katie was assigned to another wedding couple that day, so we were assigned another woman who kind of rushed us through the entire process that day, and was constantly trying to upsell us by indirectly belittling things we purchased in our package and suggesting we upgrade. I don't appreciate that form of sales, people know what they want when they plan a wedding, and you should allow them to purchase whatever they want.

After that small hiccup, Katie helped us the rest of the way leading up to the wedding. The day of the wedding, everything went great. There was a woman who took charge to make sure everything was running smoothly, and we really got to enjoy our wedding. The only complaint is the drinks were purposely watered down that day, which after paying so much for an open bar, I really didn't appreciate that.

If this review was just on Katie, she would get 5 stars. The reason I'm giving 4 stars is because I didn't have the best of experience with the other wedding coordinator that worked there, and that is very concerning that had we gotten someone else, that our experience would have been that drastically different. Katie really is the star here, and if you're planning an event here, I wouldn't waste my time with anyone else.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Oh, my Sandra....the wedding was such a wonderful event!!!! Everyone had such a great time and your staff was wonderful. Our servers certainly did a fantastic job as did the chefs who prepared the food. Everyone complimented how efficient things ran, how beautiful everything looked, how delicious the food was and the amount of food was incredible. They were so on the spot when we needed anything....including when the restroom needed more tissue and it was immediately supplied. No small deed went unnoticed.

None of this would have happened without your professional planning with my grandmother since live over 3 hours away. Meetings went extremely well and you helped make it so easy to plan. If we had any questions, they were promptly addressed and you made our wedding more than what we could have dreamed of. Thank you so much Sandra and your staff. We will not hesitate to recommend your venue in the future.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Art · Married on 11/21/2015

I like thank you and your staff, Marguerite was Vary,Vary helpful and was there the all night ready to help and assist us in any way she could! Also there was Erin who served our table # 1 she also was Very Helpful! Also all the servers were so efficient and Fast! And the Cooks, the Food was Very Good! All my guest Loved the Meal! THANKS SO MUCH FOR A GREAT NIGHT TO REMEMBER ! Art Gonzales

Sent on 11/29/2015

Christopher · Married on 09/19/2015

Wonderful event with very attentive staff!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Fairview Green River's reply:

Thank you so much for making us a part of your special day!

Vanessa · Married on 01/03/2015

I had my reception here and the location itself is hidden off the freeway but is beautiful, the venue is large and can accommodate large weddings, as was mine. If you rent the entire hall there are (2) restroom locations for your guests ( I know how those lines can get & with 2 it never happened) and (2) bars! They have a large dance floor that was always filled during my reception, my family & guests were very weary of the drive since we all primarily live in LA county but it's right off the frwy and not that far as it sounds. For the amount of guests we had it was more cost effective than any other location we had looked at, & Sandra assisted us from the beginning till end with all our questions, she was very helpful, and so was the banquet manager (cant remember her name :( ) the day of my event as well as the serving staff who were all so polite to not only to us but to all my guests, as I heard after the wedding. Our food was delicious and I would recommend this location to anyone.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Jacky · Married on 10/18/2014

My husband and I had our beautiful reception a the Veranda at Green River on October 18, 2014. I am so happy with the way everything turned out. I dealt with both, Sandra and Katie, and I loved their special attention to us. I have great visions and wanted the best of everything for my special day. The girls at the venue made sure to make me feel comfortable and attended my special requests. There is not one person that walked away without telling me how beautiful my wedding was, and that it truly seemed that I got the wedding of my dreams. This venue is a perfect location that involves a lot of greenery and beautiful landscapes. I also received many compliments on the food, which was half chicken breast, half tri tip, with mash potatoes, and seasonal veggies. I just so wish I could go back to my special day and relive every moment.

Love you Sandra and Katie!!
    Raul and Jacky Ocegueda!!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Rick · event on 07/25/2014

We recently had our Quinceanera (15th Birthday) for our daughter at the Veranda at Green River Golf course and not only did they meet, but exceeded our expectations. From beginning to end Katie at The Veranda was very helpful and made our event a success. From the ceremony to the reception, everything was so perfect!! The entire Venue was so beautiful and classy. To see the smile and happiness in my daughters face was priceless. We received so many compliments from our family and friends and I would highly recommend this Venue for Quinceaneras or Weddings. "It was a night to remember"
    Thanks Katie and the entire Veranda staff!!!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Megan · Married on 07/07/2014

My wedding was a Fairytale dream come true. Sandra, Katie, Margarita and Carlos we're all wonderful. With all of the time and planning, everything was perfect. The Veranda at Green River is the perfect place for your wedding. My reception was beautiful. Thank you again to all of the staff at Green River that made my day so special.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Ana · event on 06/14/2014

I was real please with the service everything came out real nice

Sent on 07/16/2014

MERI · Married on 04/12/2014

ABSOLUTLY A AMAZING EXPERIENCE WITH THE VERANDA..EVERYONE THERE, ESPECIALLY KATIE HINKS (PARTY PLANNER) WAS AMAZING. WITH SO MUCH STRESS REGARDING SUCH A BIG EVENT. KATIE DEFINETLY MADE IT 100% MUCH EASIER. TOOK ALL THE WORRY OUT OF IT, MADE SURE WE HADE EVERY QUESTION ANSWERED AND DAY OF EVENT WAS THE MOST AMAZING DAY...

Sent on 06/28/2014