The Venue on Church Street Reviews

View more information

• Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 10/16/2021

Such a beautiful venue!

This venue is gorgeous. We had gotten so many compliments from vendors and guests! LeeAnn is so amazing to work with and really goes above and beyond to help you and make sure your day is perfect! I really loved this venue and how unique it was compared to many others in the area!
    Ricki Married on 05/07/2016
    The moment I saw the venue I knew I wanted to marry my sweetheart there and dance the night away with our friends and family. The Venue is absolutely stunning! We loved our wedding/reception venue. We enjoyed working with Amy, and felt like she made our wedding planning so smooth. She was on top of it all. Thank you Amy and the staff at the Venue. We are so thankful and appreciative to you all!
    Vickie Married on 02/28/2015
    The first time I toured this venue, I knew it was going to help make my vision of a perfect wedding come true!! It tied my ideas of a rustic vintage look together perfectly! Amy and all the staff were a blessing to work with and so responsive to all my questions!! Perfect place for a wedding reception!
    Anna Married on 02/04/2012
    We were told over and over by guests that we had the nicest wedding and the nicest venue that many of them had ever seen, and I have to agree! Jacque Shoemacker, the owner of The Venue on Church Street is AMAZING in every way! She takes all the stress out of your big day by worrying about all the little things for you, so you can simply enjoy your day in her BEAUTIFUL, ELEGANT establishment! Plus, the cost for this venue is unbeatable for its capacity! If you're looking for an amazing, unforgettable place for your reception (of up to 750 people), my family, guests, husband and I all highly recommend The Venue on Church Street! Also, ask Jacque about her local Bed and Breakfasts!
    Stephanie Married on 10/01/2011
    Everyone was soooo helpful. The place was beautiful, and it was such a great value for the money.
    Jordan Married on 05/24/2014
    Amy at the Venue was PERFECT. She was so helpful and attentive to all of our needs. This place is absolutely stunning and you will not regret having it here. There is a large bridal suite and grooms suite on the site, which was awesome as that's not very common here. Would have another event here if I could :) We booked the Venue for Friday-Sunday so we had ample time to setup and clean-up.
    Julia Married on 12/17/2011
    The Venue is a beautifully renovated space - a unique combo that is both upscale and comfortable. There is no other space in the area like it. While it's not the cheapest option, compared to comparable or lesser-quality facilities in urban areas, it's a steal. Our out-of-town guests loved spending their evening in "downtown," and everyone raved about how great it was. The staff were friendly and helpful, especially on the night of the event. Another plus, there is an awesome bridal suite upstairs to use when getting ready - loved it!
    John Married on 03/17/2012
    If you are looking for a beautiful place to have your wedding, this is the place. Without much decorating this place is perfect. Everyone loved it! The staff were very helpful and they led us to our other vendors. Thanks Jackie and Kim. Great Job! And the beer was ice cold.......