The Venue Chattanooga Reviews

25 | Chattanooga, TN

25 Reviews for The Venue Chattanooga

25 The Venue Chattanooga Reviews

Jayda · Married on 08/04/2018

I was in love with this venue before we were even engaged. As soon as we toured it while wedding planning, we knew it was where we wanted to celebrate the most important day. Such a beautiful place and Kate and Anne are wonderful and so helpful.

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

I am so grateful to everyone at The Venue Chattanooga for making our day so special. Every time I had a question, it was answered - even if it seemed silly or minor. Anne and Kate were so amazing and supportive and helpful... I felt like I was someone they had known for years. Everyone said how nice the space was and I am so grateful for their help and their attention - they made our day the best day. Thank you so much.

Jordan · Married on 06/02/2018

Kate and Anne are absolutely wonderful! They literally help with anything and everything! The venue is gorgeous and we can’t wait to get married here in June!

• W

Whitney · Married on 06/02/2018

We’ve had a wonderful time at the Venue Chattanooga! They are always friendly and we enjoy coming to events! I cannot wait to be a bridesmaid June 2 at this beautiful place!

Michelle · Married on 05/04/2018

I am sooo excited to have my wedding here in May!! Kate and Anne have been so friendly and helpful and the venue itself is GORGEOUS!

Michelle · Married on 05/04/2018

There was absolutely no question that we were going to book this venue when we completed our tour. The space is breathtaking with an abundance of parking and different spaces to allow guests to flow and mingle while leaving plenty of room for everyone to dance and celebrate together. There is a romantic, ethereal feel to the garden and the main space is just beautiful! The bridal suite area has a relaxed, peaceful feel with the beautiful greenery and birds chirping outside of the windows; it was perfect for the morning of. All of that being said, the space owners may have been the best part! Kate and Anne have such a knack for making their brides feel so beautiful and taken care, they were such a pleasure to work with and made sure I did not stress about anything. I have received countless compliments on our choice of wedding/reception venue and I HIGHLY recommend this space to all future brides and grooms!

McKenzie · Married on 12/31/2017

The Venue Chattanooga was the absolute perfect place to have our New Years Eve wedding ceremony and reception! We worked with Kate for a year to plan our special day, and she made it better than we could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend contacting The Venue Chattanooga to see if they have ability for your wedding day or special event!! THE BEST!

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

I booked my wedding at The Venue after visiting four different locations. I fell in love immediately as soon as i arrived in the parking lot. Getting off the exit and driving towards The Venue and seeing the beauty of Lookout Mountain, the trees and the easy access to the interstate and downtown was a must have. From he beginning when inquiring about The Venue through e mail the ladies of The Venue (Anne and Kate) were super accommodating and professional. I am thrilled to have my ceremony and reception at The Venue. For all new brides in the Chattanooga area this is a must have, its the total package that you can't pass up!

Tim · Married on 10/07/2017

Excellent experience with a recent wedding at The Venue in Chattanooga, TN! The facilities are great and Kate and Ann were accommodating, pleasing, professional and full of great ideas and advice. They simplified the planning process and were awesome and super easy to work with. It’s obvious why The Venue received the people’s choice award from the Chattanooga Times Free Press for their “Best of the Best Wedding Venue”.

Diamond · Married on 09/30/2017

Love love love The Venue! The owners are some of the sweetest people and really help all of your wedding dreams come true. It was the perfect space for our happily ever after! Such a gorgeous venue to have memories that will last a lifetime! Highly recommend.

The Venue Chattanooga 1

Anne · Married on 06/24/2017

The Venue Chattanooga is an absolutely wonderful place to host any corporate event or wedding. The owners are extremely easy to work with and go above and beyond to make your day special! I am so glad I decided to have my wedding and reception here!

Ashley · Married on 06/03/2017

My wedding isn't until June 3, 2017, but already I'm so in love with my venue and the help and advice Kate has given me!

Tara · Married on 05/28/2017

This venue is so beautiful and can be used for so many different type of events. Kate one of the owners is just great and so sweet and helpful. Would highly recommend this venue!

Hannah · Married on 05/19/2017

The PERFECT place to have a wedding! Kate and Ann were so helpful with every part of the process. The venue was gorgeous so not a lot of decorations were needed, the right amount of room to get dressed and ready, and beautiful spots for pictures! Couldn't ask for a better place to marry my best friend!

Jenna · Married on 03/19/2017

Kate and Anne are wonderful to work with! Anne met my fiance and I following work after Kate worked with me through email to get it set up. Kate response to emails extremely efficiently and is very helpful. Anne answered all the questions I had before I asked them during the viewing. I am excited to continue working with them until my wedding date.

• User6161341 · 1+ year ago

We just had our wedding at The Venue and I cannot say enough wonderful things about the venue and the owners, Kate and Anne. They are involved, responsive, and genuinely want to make your wedding/event a success. They are accommodating and always looking for ways to improve. We felt at home from the beginning because they had answers and suggestions to all of our many questions. Throughout the year of planning, they were just a quick email, call or text away. I would highly recommend this location to anyone! It is convenient to the interstate, restaurants and hotels, but still has a cozy environment. You will not regret your decision!

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2016

The Venue is the best new Venue in Chattanooga. Kate, and the staff are very knowledgeable and make you first priority. We had a terrible experience with our first Venue, and contacted Kate as soon as we knew we wanted to switch. She made me feel very at ease in letting me know that our wedding would be everything we wanted it to be. The space is gorgeous, and the plans for the outside ceremony space (completed by February 2016) is awesome for a romantic garden themed ceremony. I highly recommend trusting The Venue to put on your wedding.

Kenyon · Married on 06/17/2016

Excellent! From the very first time we contacted them we knew we were in good hands. We were coming from a venue that broke contract...(nightmare!) But Kate and Anne were wonderful and helped us envision and plan a wonderful day- with me being long distance until the week before the wedding! We had a great day-everything was taken care of by Kate and Anne ahead of time and the day just sailed by so smoothly. Right off the interstate, easy to find, yet, still intimate and lovely. Its also right down the road from several hotels making it easy for family and guests. We couldn't have asked for better people to help us with our wedding.

Kim · Married on 06/11/2016

I cannot say enough. I planned my wedding in three weeks. From the first call made to Kate she was amazing and went above and beyond to help me get the vendors I needed and helped me take care of every detail. Her mom was amazing in helping me get everything set up perfectly. All of my guests had so much fun and said it was the best wedding they had attended. The space is so comfortable. There are so many areas to take your pictures and for your guests to mingle. This is truly a magical place to have your wedding!!!!

Neil & Teresa · Married on 06/04/2016

Anyone looking for a wedding venue, Ann and Kate were awesome to work with. When we came to look at the property, it was under construction. Kate shared her vision with us for the Venue and it was everything she said it would be and more. Throughout the whole planning process and the day of the wedding, they were very helpful with all aspects involved with our daughters wedding. Anytime we ever reached out to them with any questions or concerns, they were very timely in their response. If you are looking for a place to get married, The Venue Chattanooga will not disappoint.

Sarah · Married on 04/30/2016

The Venue is the PERFECT new event space in Chattanooga that is close to downtown and has everything you need to make your event truly amazing! We love the size of the space, the ability to really customize our event with the vendors we choose, the ample parking available, and the layout and functionality of The Venue. All of the surrounding amenities on the property are all ideal for a bride looking for a ceremony and/or reception site in Chattanooga. Kate Courtney and Anne Strunk have been so helpful and accommodating in the wedding planning process- we would recommend their top-notch services to anyone planning an event! Their event expertise and wedding planning experience is such a huge benefit because they understand how to navigate the challenges in planning and they are attentive to even the smallest details! The Venue and the professional staff have exceeded our expectations and have made planning a wedding fun and easy!

Lisa · Married on 04/02/2016

I can't say enough great things about The Venue Chattanooga and its owners Kate and Anne. The space provides a beautiful canvas to create any atmosphere you desire. I especially love the balcony surrounding the main floor, it creates an interesting vantage point for guests and is great for pictures! It is within 10 minutes of downtown Chattanooga yet away from the crowds. There is plenty of parking for a large event and the outside area and cottage are equally as charming as the larger space. As amazing as the actual space is, the real treasures are Kate and Anne. They are extremely knowledgeable and so genuinely kind. They definitely went above and beyond to make my daughter's reception unforgettable. Kate was invaluable on the day of the wedding, she took care of so many details for us and made sure everything flowed perfectly. If you are looking for a wedding or reception space in the Chattanooga area I highly recommend The Venue Chattanooga!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/27/2018

The Venue is such a beautiful space and Anne and Kate are very easy to work with. We were able to have 250 guests without feeling cramped and everyone had a wonderful time! Anne and Kate let me and my wedding planner visit the Venue multiple times to visually plan the look and feel as well as the work on the table schematics. Overall, I would definitely recommend that you consider the Venue for your wedding or event!

Corrie · Married on 10/22/2016

So happy with The Venue!!! It was absolutely beautiful and the perfect balance between rustic and formal. It was a great size to both accommodate a large number of guests but still had the feel of an intimate gathering. They even set a TV up so guests could keep up with the football games! We used the entire property- the cottage to get ready and then to eat in before the reception, the gardens for a cocktail hour, then the venue for the reception. It was perfect! Not to mention, Kate and Anne make everything go so smoothly!!

Sepideh · Married on 10/06/2017

3.8
      3.0
      3.0
      3.5

We had our wedding ceremony and reception here in the indoor large main space. Anne was very patient with all of my questions. The space is beautiful and they let you use whatever vendors you like. They also provide you with a great list of recommended vendors. Anne told/ encouraged me to use the garden space for photos numerous times as there was no other event going on the day of our wedding. I even ended up paying extra for us to just sit in the cottage for a few hours in between photos. Unfortunately on my wedding day there were people having a rehearsal at the cottage. No one communicated this to me at all! This was by far the most frustrating/ stressful situation on my wedding day. Apparently Anne didn't communicate this to Kate and then had the audacity to tell me she didn't know we were taking photos there. Instead of moving the rehearsal to the cottage space no one was using, we had to maneuver around the rehearsal which started an hr late, while the other bride and her friends gave us dirty looks. Our whole photography schedule had to be rearranged. The communication between the owners is very poor. I thought
    this situation was handled very unprofessionally and poorly considering nothing had been shared with me and I paid extra to utilize this space.