The Venue Chattanooga Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Amanda W. Married on 10/07/2020

Amazing, beautiful, affordable

Planning a wedding from 600 miles away during the coronavirus pandemic was difficult. However, Kate and Anne made everything incredibly easy and simple. They worked with us to have online meetings and were readily responsive via text, call, or email. They were incredible flexible for our ever changing wedding plans!
    The venue itself is absolutely amazing and beautiful! When we saw photos online of the venue, we thought it was too good to be true. So we traveled 600 miles to view it in person. It is NOT too good to be true, it is in fact perfect! Beautiful, accommodates a large amount of people, and affordable. It is also run by two of the most amazing people!
    The venue itself has seperate areas for both the bridesmaid and groomsmen to get ready on the day of. The ceremony area outside provides an area for amazing photos throughout the entire day! The reception area is large to accommodate many people.
    The decor, planted flowers, and general look of the venue are beautiful in itself and does not require a lot of additional decorations on top.
    Highly recommend this venue! Beautiful, accommodating, gorgeous decor, large bar, and separated areas to get ready in. Run by amazing, easy and fun to work with, flexible, and caring people!
    Tahia R. Married on 09/13/2020

Beautiful location

Kate and Ann are very accommodating. The Venue is located in a great convenient location with the options of inside and outside settings.
  • Nyree
    Nyree Married on 07/03/2020

Loved loved loved!

Perfect. Everything I could have ever wanted. Amazingly sweet people !! Amazing !
  • Sydney
    Sydney Married on 10/25/2019

the most perfect place

I can not go on about Kate & Anne. They are so perfect. They made everything so easy. They are so kind and the most responsive and intentional women. Having it at the Venue was one of my most favorite parts!
  • Alex
    Alex Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect, Affordable Venue

We just love working with Kate! The location is gorgeous and after a day filled with touring wedding venues - we knew this is exactly where we wanted to get married. The banquet hall is beautiful, the outdoor area is amazing, and it is actually one of the most affordable venues we looked at.
    Samantha Married on 12/01/2018

Our Dream Venue!

The Venue Chattanooga was so beautiful and a perfect fit for our wedding. There are so many options at The Venue. Unfortunately it rained and we could not have our ceremony in the garden but with this venue the inside is SO BEAUTIFUL that it gives you the ULTIMATE back up plan. Anne and Kate were so wonderful and answered any question I had!
    Kayla Married on 10/29/2018

I loved this venue

I could not have had a better location to have my wedding! This venue is absolutely gorgeous from the lighting to the amazing farmhouse tables to the beautiful stage perfect for any ceremony. The Cottage is also a perfect place for the bridal party to get ready in. The outdoor area is absolutely breathtaking and perfect for pictures. Anne and Kate are phenomenal people to work with and they are there for you for anything you might need. I HIGHLY recommend checking out this venue for any event you may have, but especially weddings.

The Venue Chattanooga's reply:

Kayla!
    Thank you for the special review! The weather was amazing. We hope your day was everything you dreamed it would be! Can't wait to see your pictures.
    Anne and Kate
    Jayda Married on 08/04/2018
    I was in love with this venue before we were even engaged. As soon as we toured it while wedding planning, we knew it was where we wanted to celebrate the most important day. Such a beautiful place and Kate and Anne are wonderful and so helpful.
    Jessica Married on 06/09/2018
    I am so grateful to everyone at The Venue Chattanooga for making our day so special. Every time I had a question, it was answered - even if it seemed silly or minor. Anne and Kate were so amazing and supportive and helpful... I felt like I was someone they had known for years. Everyone said how nice the space was and I am so grateful for their help and their attention - they made our day the best day. Thank you so much.
  • W
    Whitney Married on 06/02/2018
    We’ve had a wonderful time at the Venue Chattanooga! They are always friendly and we enjoy coming to events! I cannot wait to be a bridesmaid June 2 at this beautiful place!
    Jordan Married on 06/02/2018
    Kate and Anne are absolutely wonderful! They literally help with anything and everything! The venue is gorgeous and we can’t wait to get married here in June!
    Michelle Married on 05/04/2018
    There was absolutely no question that we were going to book this venue when we completed our tour. The space is breathtaking with an abundance of parking and different spaces to allow guests to flow and mingle while leaving plenty of room for everyone to dance and celebrate together. There is a romantic, ethereal feel to the garden and the main space is just beautiful! The bridal suite area has a relaxed, peaceful feel with the beautiful greenery and birds chirping outside of the windows; it was perfect for the morning of. All of that being said, the space owners may have been the best part! Kate and Anne have such a knack for making their brides feel so beautiful and taken care, they were such a pleasure to work with and made sure I did not stress about anything. I have received countless compliments on our choice of wedding/reception venue and I HIGHLY recommend this space to all future brides and grooms!
    Michelle Married on 05/04/2018
    I am sooo excited to have my wedding here in May!! Kate and Anne have been so friendly and helpful and the venue itself is GORGEOUS!
    Mckenzie Married on 12/31/2017
    The Venue Chattanooga was the absolute perfect place to have our New Years Eve wedding ceremony and reception! We worked with Kate for a year to plan our special day, and she made it better than we could have ever imagined. I would highly recommend contacting The Venue Chattanooga to see if they have ability for your wedding day or special event!! THE BEST!
    Amanda Married on 11/11/2017
    I booked my wedding at The Venue after visiting four different locations. I fell in love immediately as soon as i arrived in the parking lot. Getting off the exit and driving towards The Venue and seeing the beauty of Lookout Mountain, the trees and the easy access to the interstate and downtown was a must have. From he beginning when inquiring about The Venue through e mail the ladies of The Venue (Anne and Kate) were super accommodating and professional. I am thrilled to have my ceremony and reception at The Venue. For all new brides in the Chattanooga area this is a must have, its the total package that you can't pass up!
    Tim Married on 10/07/2017
    Excellent experience with a recent wedding at The Venue in Chattanooga, TN! The facilities are great and Kate and Ann were accommodating, pleasing, professional and full of great ideas and advice. They simplified the planning process and were awesome and super easy to work with. It’s obvious why The Venue received the people’s choice award from the Chattanooga Times Free Press for their “Best of the Best Wedding Venue”.
    Diamond Married on 09/30/2017
    Love love love The Venue! The owners are some of the sweetest people and really help all of your wedding dreams come true. It was the perfect space for our happily ever after! Such a gorgeous venue to have memories that will last a lifetime! Highly recommend.
    Anne Married on 06/24/2017
    The Venue Chattanooga is an absolutely wonderful place to host any corporate event or wedding. The owners are extremely easy to work with and go above and beyond to make your day special! I am so glad I decided to have my wedding and reception here!
    Ashley Married on 06/03/2017
    My wedding isn't until June 3, 2017, but already I'm so in love with my venue and the help and advice Kate has given me!
    Tara Married on 05/28/2017
    This venue is so beautiful and can be used for so many different type of events. Kate one of the owners is just great and so sweet and helpful. Would highly recommend this venue!
    Hannah Married on 05/19/2017
    The PERFECT place to have a wedding! Kate and Ann were so helpful with every part of the process. The venue was gorgeous so not a lot of decorations were needed, the right amount of room to get dressed and ready, and beautiful spots for pictures! Couldn't ask for a better place to marry my best friend!
    Jenna Married on 03/19/2017
    Kate and Anne are wonderful to work with! Anne met my fiance and I following work after Kate worked with me through email to get it set up. Kate response to emails extremely efficiently and is very helpful. Anne answered all the questions I had before I asked them during the viewing. I am excited to continue working with them until my wedding date.
  • User2852736 2+ years ago
    We just had our wedding at The Venue and I cannot say enough wonderful things about the venue and the owners, Kate and Anne. They are involved, responsive, and genuinely want to make your wedding/event a success. They are accommodating and always looking for ways to improve. We felt at home from the beginning because they had answers and suggestions to all of our many questions. Throughout the year of planning, they were just a quick email, call or text away. I would highly recommend this location to anyone! It is convenient to the interstate, restaurants and hotels, but still has a cozy environment. You will not regret your decision!
    Melissa Married on 10/01/2016
    The Venue is the best new Venue in Chattanooga. Kate, and the staff are very knowledgeable and make you first priority. We had a terrible experience with our first Venue, and contacted Kate as soon as we knew we wanted to switch. She made me feel very at ease in letting me know that our wedding would be everything we wanted it to be. The space is gorgeous, and the plans for the outside ceremony space (completed by February 2016) is awesome for a romantic garden themed ceremony. I highly recommend trusting The Venue to put on your wedding.
    Kenyon Married on 06/17/2016
    Excellent! From the very first time we contacted them we knew we were in good hands. We were coming from a venue that broke contract...(nightmare!) But Kate and Anne were wonderful and helped us envision and plan a wonderful day- with me being long distance until the week before the wedding! We had a great day-everything was taken care of by Kate and Anne ahead of time and the day just sailed by so smoothly. Right off the interstate, easy to find, yet, still intimate and lovely. Its also right down the road from several hotels making it easy for family and guests. We couldn't have asked for better people to help us with our wedding.