The Venue at Willow Creek Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Heather
    Heather E. Married on 05/08/2021

Made our day perfect

If you have the chance to work with Jamiee and the staff at Willow Creek you will be amazed with their facility and staff! All-inclusive is the way to go!!!
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin A. Married on 12/05/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Choosing this venue to have our wedding reception was the best decision we could've made. The coordinators Anastacia and Jaclyn were nothing but communicative, organized, flexible ( which was extremely helpful during these crazy times of planning a wedding during COVID) helpful, and just rock stars. We never felt like we had to worry about anything having our reception here. All of our guests commented on how pretty the venue was ( it is seriously the prettiest ) and it gives you the best of both worlds with a beautiful look and feel on the inside, and a gorgeous patio on a plot of land. I would recommend this venue space to ANYONE! Thanks again Willow Creek for making all of our wedding dreams come true :)
  • David
    David S. Married on 11/12/2019

Amazing Venue!

We used willow for our wedding and I'm glad we did. They were on top of all of our needs and the staff was amazing and responsive. The venue is a good size and affordable. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great place for their wedding!
    Caitlin S. Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful venue, great staff

Anastacia and her team were amazing to work with. They offer awesome packages and the venue is gorgeous!
    Kathy P. Married on 07/21/2019

All in one, beautiful setting!

This is a beautiful setting for your wedding ceremony and reception. Angel acts as your wedding coordinator and takes care of so much the day of! The space is so beautiful that it doesn’t need a lot of extra decorating. It’s an especially great value if you book on a Friday or Sunday! Thank you for a beautiful day!
  • Mary
    Mary T. Married on 07/13/2019

Day of my dreams!!

At every point of the first tour, to booking the venue, to the actual wedding day, Angel and her team at willow creek were phenomenal! The venue itself is just breathtaking too! And for such a reasonable price, I would recommend it to anyone!!
    Kashca S. Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing Day

Wonderful experience for our daughter’s wedding. Anastacia was so helpful in planning. We had some dietary restrictions and their catering company was AMAZING. Our guests are still raving about the wonderful location. Thank you for making our special day PERFECT!
    Marisa Married on 06/15/2019

Magically beautiful

The venue is absolutely magical and it was the best day of my life! Both Angel and Anastacia were AMAZING through the whole process!
  • JoNell
    Jonell W. Married on 05/10/2019

Loved our venue nestled in the woods!

Love "The Venue at Willow Creek"...the setting was exactly what we wanted, the staff did a great job getting us organized for my daughters wedding in October. Highly recommend.
    Jaime Married on 10/20/2018

Willow Creek is the best!

I have nothing but good things to say about our wedding experience at WillowCreek. The staff was amazing! It really helped us, especially without a wedding planner. If I could do it all again I would!
    Jeanne W. Married on 10/13/2018

Hidden gem

The Venue at Willow Creek was amazing. Angel and her team made the day seamless. The ceremony setting outside was beautiful and the dinner and dance inside was elegant and classy, it was just stunning. As the parents of the bride, we were able to enjoy the reason we were there as they literally kept the time line moving and work constantly behind the scenes. would highly recommend this venue to all.
    Natasha W. Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome Experience

The outdoor ceremony was amazing! The staff was great and I had a good time. I would certainly recommend this venue
    Nicole A. Married on 09/08/2018

Staff was amazing!

The staff was amazing! They made sure our bride was well taken care of and had zero worries on her big day!!:I will definitely refer to my friends!
    Jeremy Married on 08/18/2018

Exceptional experience

Exceptional service from all employees and everthing was set to perfection. I would definetly reccomend this venue for your next event!
    Patrick P. Married on 08/11/2018

Great experience!

The Venue at Willow Creek is a perfect place for a wedding! It is beautiful inside and out. The staff was amazing to work with and made everything seemless!
    Holly Married on 07/13/2018
    Wow! The Venue at Willow Creek was the perfect place for our wedding ceremony and reception! We held our ceremony outdoors, and it was absolutely breathtaking with the wooded area in the back of the venue. Angel and her team were absolutely outstanding working behind the scenes to make sure everything was perfect! From the time we visited Willow Creek on our venue search, everyone there was so easy to work with, professional, and very responsive to email questions. The indoor space for our reception is so beautiful and doesn't need much extra decoration. There was more than enough room for our 200 guests. Our guests also loved the outdoor space during the reception. There was another bar outside and everyone had a great time hanging out and mingling! Overall, we were so happy with our decision to have our wedding at Willow Creek and wouldn't have changed anything about it!
    Jodi Married on 07/21/2017
    Lindsay and her team were excellent and would definitely use The Venue again. It's a beautiful place both inside and out. Highly recommend!
    Robin Married on 05/28/2017
    Beyond 5 stars!!! From the moment we "barged" in on the venue a year ago-while they were setting up for another event, Lindsey took the time to show us around and answer all of our questions. We knew at that moment this is exactly what we were looking for. This is a true hidden gem in the Kansas City area. Take the time to visit this location you will not be disappointed. Our wedding day was perfect, because they had everything under control which allowed me and my family to enjoy the day. Most importantly, Lindsey was simply amazing the day of the wedding which is what every mother of the bride is looking for!

The Venue at Willow Creek's reply:

Robin, thank you for trusting me and Willow Creek with your daughter and son-in-laws big day! It was the most pleasant "barge in"; I am lucky you did. I am so happy that you were able to enjoy the day. You worked hard to make the wedding memorable and I am thankful you were able to celebrate, to the fullest, with your family.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 04/29/2017
    My husband and I had our wedding reception at Willow Creek this past Saturday (April 29, 2017) and it was perfect! Lindsey was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was quick with responses and had an answer to everything. She was so polite and worked with us to make sure our wedding day was perfect! We didn't have to do anything when it came to setting up. Lindsey and her team coordinated with my vendors and did everything! When we walked in after our ceremony, it was beautiful and everything was exactly how I imagined it being. We had 2 plans, plan A and plan B. Obviously we would have loved to go with plan A but the weather was not on our side that day and it poured all day long but plan B was amazing. If the saying "rain on your wedding day is good luck", then we are starting our marriage off with the best luck imaginable ;) I honestly cannot say enough good things about this venue and its team. They made the whole wedding process a breeze. If I had to do it all over again, I would hands down pick Willow Creek!
    Lindsey, thank you SO MUCH for everything you have done for Tommy and I and our families. You made our wedding day the most amazing and memorable day of our lives and we cannot thank you enough for everything. You truly are the best at what you do!
    Chelsea Lopez (Green)

The Venue at Willow Creek's reply:

Chelsea, you brought tears to my eyes! Thank you for all of your kind words and I was so honored to get to work with you and help make yours and Thomas' day unforgettable. With all of the "speed-bumps" that came up leading to your wedding and all the rain you have an unending amount of luck ;).
    Kelsey Married on 01/21/2017
    Our wedding day was an absolute dream and the Venue at Willow Creek had so much to do with that! Lindsey was amazing to work with, was so responsive and creative during the whole process. Every single detail was perfect. I highly, highly recommend this venue. We wish we could do it all over again!! :)

The Venue at Willow Creek's reply:

Kelsey, thank you! It was our pleasure helping to make your day, your dream come true. I wish you could do it all over again, as well, and we would be happy to help!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 12/16/2016
    Willow Creek was an absolute dream to get married at. They went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect, and it wouldn't have been as special if it wasn't for their team

The Venue at Willow Creek's reply:

We are so happy to hear that your wedding was a dream here at Willow Creek. It was such a pleasure working with you and your husband. We wish you many years of happiness and love!
    Katelynn Married on 10/22/2016
    Book this venue, it's amazing!

The Venue at Willow Creek's reply:

Thank you, Katelynn! You are pretty amazing too!!
    Meagan Married on 10/08/2016
    We booked Willow Creek WAY back when they weren't even open yet, but we knew when we walked in the door that this was the place! We were married on October 8, outside down by the creek and the trees and it was perfect. Lindsey was so helpful, and answered my emails in a timely fashion! The day of the wedding everything was perfectly in place. We received so many compliments on the venue, how beautiful it was, how wonderful the fire pit was, the dance floor outside and the outstanding outside lounge space. We loved it and so will you!

The Venue at Willow Creek's reply:

Meagan, thank you for the kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and Alex and getting to be a part of your BIG day. We are so happy you chose Willow Creek to say "I Do". We wish you nothing but happiness in the future!
    Betty Married on 08/12/2016
    As soon as I walked into the Venue at Willow Creek, I told my husband that we had to have our 40th Anniversary Celebration here. We were pleasantly met at the door by the coordinator, Lindsey that took care of all of our needs, from scheduling the Caterer, Cake Lady and DJ,. She even recommended that we had a 1st Dance to celebrate our occasion (PERFECT) It was a wonderful evening and the weather was perfect for our Family and Friends to have the doors open and enjoy all that the venue has to offer. Our celebration was one that we will never forget and we have many special memories. We continue to get compliments of how beautiful the venue is, and we recommend this Venue to all of our Family and Friends

The Venue at Willow Creek's reply:

Betty, thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and Steve and being a part of your celebration. Thank you for allowing Willow Creek to be a part of your love story. We wish you many more years of wedded bliss!
  • User2648735 2+ years ago
    Book The Venue at Willow Creek if you're looking for a beautiful location and the best service in the industry! They provided a wedding reception that exceeded all our expectations.

The Venue at Willow Creek's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It was our pleasure helping to make the day unforgettable and it was an honor to be a part of this special event!