The Venue at Rafter E Ranch Reviews

The Venue at Rafter E Ranch 6
  • Crave

JILL MCCOY · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Super smooth & pleasant!

Our first experience catering at The Venue at Rafter E. Ranch was pleasant and very smooth! As a caterer, there is a check list of things we take into consideration when working at wedding venues. The Venue at Rafter E. Ranch made it super easy for us by being very flexible with our rental delivery & pick up times, giving us a clear list of our responsibilities, and taking care of set up & break down of tables and chairs. We can't wait to go back!

Sent on 10/31/2018

The Venue at Rafter E Ranch's reply:

Thank you Jill for your kind review. We felt the same about the catering. Everything ran smoothly and stress free. Your food was amazing and the staff was pleasant to work with.

kristen · Married on 06/01/2018

If we could get married every weekend, we would pick Rafter E every. single. time!!! Mary and Bryan (the owners) went above and beyond to make sure we had the best time. They exceeded all our expectations and are just genuinely GOOD people. They were available any time we needed them the two days we had the venue. We really enjoyed having our rehearsal dinner there the night before the wedding and bonus that we were able to get stuff set up the day before the wedding! The views are INCREDIBLE! One of the many examples of Mary and Bryan being good people, they prayed for us to have a great sunset and we ended up with an unbelievable sunset the night of our wedding! On top of the stunning views of the property, the inside of the venue is outstanding! The lighting set the tone of the wedding so perfectly from cocktail hour to dance time! The brides room is gorgeous and made for unforgettable pictures and memories with all the girls! All DJs/musicians should know the sound system is out of this world and not to bother bringing their own sound system! The layout of the venue made for more great memories. From the bar being a great hangout spot (we played our rehearsal dinner video on repeat throughout the wedding at the tv there), to the huge covered patio that made the 100 degree weather feel like a breezy 80, the venue is perfect and gave all our guests an unforgettable night!

Sent on 06/17/2018

The Venue at Rafter E Ranch's reply:

Dearest Kristen, thank you for your sweet review. Hosting your wedding reception was such a pleasure! Barret and yourself have such wonderful family and friends. Thank you again for choosing The Venue. Take care and be sure to swing by and say hi next time you are in Fredericksburg.

Ashleigh · Married on 05/05/2018

I could not have imagined a better venue experience for our wedding day! The Venue is such a perfect place to get married and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a wedding venue. The Venue is very large so I was concerned that setting up would be overwhelming but it was a breeze!!! The owners are so helpful and quick to respond to any concerns and/or questions. Mary was a HUGE help when it came to setting up and arranging tables. The bridal suite is absolutely beautiful and made for remarkable 'getting ready' pictures. My favorite part of The Venue is its beautiful location. It is surrounded by breathtaking views - our sunset pictures were our favorite! I will recommend The Venue to all of my engaged family and friends!

Sent on 07/18/2018
    The Venue at Rafter E Ranch 7
    The Venue at Rafter E Ranch 8
    The Venue at Rafter E Ranch 9
    The Venue at Rafter E Ranch 10
    The Venue at Rafter E Ranch 11
    The Venue at Rafter E Ranch 12

The Venue at Rafter E Ranch's reply:

Ashleigh, So glad we go to be a part of your special day. It was so beautiful and I am happy to hear that you all are pleased with our services. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.-The Venue

Bonnie · Married on 04/29/2018

I have been to other Venues/locations throughout my life. I love this place! All the detail and thought that went into designing this place is amazing. We had a small friends party, around 200. The owners are so accommodating, they also were so good to reflect what the best table arrangements would be. The views are spectacular, sunset so beautiful! Parking can be an issue sometimes, not with this place! They have a huge parking lot right in front. You can wear your dress shoes with confidence, as you will not walk through precarious ground. I will highly recommended this place!

Sincerely,