The Venue at Mudge Ranch Reviews

29 Reviews for The Venue at Mudge Ranch

• Cynthia

Cynthia Russell · Getting married on 11/22/2022

Fundraiser Dinner

Was very impressed with how well The Venue did a fundraiser event! Everything was done so professional and we were able to raise a good amount of money!

Audra Orlando · Married on 02/22/2020

Wedding Day

This family is willing to go above and beyond to meet expectations. It was so nice picking the phone up and calling I’d I had any doubt for my day. The bridal room is so gorgeous and and perfect for pictures as well as the groomsman room. I always worried about second guessing my venue one day but my dream came true with having my wedding here! My husband and I highly recommend this place it might be a drive but every person that came complemented how beautiful the place was !

Sent on 03/11/2020

Lenora Prevatt · Married on 02/08/2020

Beautiful Venue

what a BEAUTIFUL venue: immaculately clean, helps in any possible way she can and she will go above and beyond to help ease your worries.
    Thank you so very much, Becky, for everything!! We are so HAPPY we choose The Venue at the Mudge Ranch
    You helped to make My daughter-in-law and Son's wedding a dream come true

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Kylie

Kylie Kuhlman · Married on 01/25/2020

Such a wonderful experience!!!

Is this a bit of a drive out of town? Yes. Did our family and friends complain when they found out the drive time? Yes. Did they all fall in love with the location once they arrive and tell us that it was worth the drive out there? Every single guest!!! This venue is so beautiful and makes you feel like you are on vacation from the moment you turn into the driveway. All of our guests were in awe of the beauty and the way it made them feel. Through the time we felt we were in a fairy tale time warp. No one cared what time it was, everyone was having fun enjoying the adorable swing, the cozy campfire, and the spaciousness of the building itself. We have about 280 people there, but it did not feel over crowded at all. And the owner is so fabulous I was able to contact her for any little thing and she was on top of it, so caring and understanding. She would drop in throughout the night to check in with us and she just felt like she was part of the family, and not intrusive at all. I am trying to think of other excuses in the future to use this venue again. It is so highly recommended there aren't enough stars for how I want to rate it.

Sent on 01/27/2020

The Venue at Mudge Ranch's reply:

Kylie, thank you for your kind words. You are both such caring and beautiful people. Thank you for trusting us with your special day. Many years of happiness to you. We can’t wait for you to have another event with us!

Becky

Teresa Hamil · Married on 12/31/2019

It’s perfect.

They have thought of everything. I wouldn’t change a thing.

• Z

Zoie · Married on 11/16/2019

Had the absolute best experience! It was easy, clean, and everything went so smooth!

I had my baby shower at the Mudges Venue and it was amazing! There was so much room for everyone, it was clean and owners were so easy to work together with on booking the venue. Will for sure have another event here when the time comes! Worth every penny!!

Kyra · Married on 11/02/2019

AmazIng service & gorgeous venue

Becky is amazingly helpful. She is always responsive and provides great advice and referrals. She is very organized, informative and i couldn’t imagined my wedding day without her. The venue is a little out of the way but it is worth it! There is no additional noise just peaceful acreage and woods. I wouldn’t have imagined getting married anywhere else!

Plus they offer perks that no other venue could match. Best bang for your buck!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Amy

Amy Howard · Married on 10/19/2019

Amy Howard

The event we had here was a wonderful experience. The Mudge family is so helpful. The venue is absolutely breathtaking. Becky will work with you if you need vendors for your event or recommend things like photographers wedding planners etc. If you are interested in a venue then the Venue at Mudge Ranch is the place to go for weddings, baby showers etc.

• cynthia

cynthia · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing venue

This venue is absolutely breathtaking, my wedding turned out to be everything i could ever ask for! The owners did an amazing job with this venue!!

Sent on 10/17/2019

The Venue at Mudge Ranch's reply:

Thank you for your review, you had a beautiful wedding. We wish you the best in tour many years to come.

Becky

Marshall Fellows · Married on 07/08/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!!!

If anyone is looking for the perfect venue not only to get married at but for any kind of celebration, look no more.... Mudge Ranch all the way. Not only is it a breath taking location, but the relationship Becky builds with her clients is amazing. Becky will go above and beyond for you to make your day truly special. Whether it's text after text with questions or last minute appointments to take measurements, she's always there to help. She truly has a heart of gold and cares about her clients and your special day.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Trish · Married on 06/20/2019

Great place for any event!!! Fabulous!!!!

This is an awesome place for any kind of event! Love it! Beautiful!

• Aleida

Aleida Cardona · Married on 06/15/2019

The Venue at Mudge Ranch is the best! Beautiful, elegant, amazing!

We wouldn't have chosen another venue to have our wedding at. The owners are very nice, very attentive, very helpful! Anything we needed they were there to help us out. The bridal suite is amazing! The Venue At Mudge Ranch is one of a kind ❤

Angelica Cano · Married on 06/15/2019

Everything was Excellent!!

I would recommend this to anyone who would like an outdoor wedding!!

• Marcos

Marcos Cardona · Married on 06/15/2019

We enjoyed it!

Chad and Becky are very good people! Always willing to help, very helpful, there when you needed them. The venue is a great place to have a wedding.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Becky Murray · Married on 06/08/2019

Baby shower

Very beautiful place. Owners are great to work with. We are very happy we chose The Venue.

Kayla M · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful.

We chose to host a baby shower at this location. The Venue is absolutely beautiful and a great choice for all different types of events and occasions.

Krystal Whidden · Married on 04/27/2019

Magical place o get married!

The venue is amazing! It is easy to customize to your exact view of what you want your event to look like. Becky was wonderful to work with and super helpful! Everything was all ready prepared and ready to go! It was perfect! Thanks!

• Vanessa

Vanessa Goméz · Married on 04/20/2019

Wonderful and amazing!

It was the perfect setting for my daughters quince. Such a wonderful and beautiful barn. From roof top to barn floor, it was love at first site for my daughter and an easy choice for us.

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 03/30/2019

Loved the Venue at Mudge Ranch!

Beautiful large barn! I loved the bridal room which allowed me to have privacy and allowed me to take beautiful pictures with my mom and bridesmaids, groom room, the bathrooms, the large kitchen, and overall the beautiful views for pictures. The owners are very attentive and helpful at all times. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Robert and Joy Tyson · Married on 03/23/2019

Attended wedding, Baby shower and Fundraising Events

Attended a beautiful wedding
    Baby shower
    Cattlewomans dinner and a couple of Fundraising dinners

Katharine Mcwhorter · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful location!

They are incredibly willing to work with you to make your event exactly what you want. The setting is gorgeous!

Tristan Mudge-Croddy · Married on 01/19/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I had my baby shower at The Venue at Mudge Ranch in January of this year. The barn in big, beautiful and very clean. There was plenty of room for everyone and all the guests loved the barn. It is spacious and well crafted. Definitely will be recommending this venue to everyone I know.

Gayle Russell · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing place for a baby shower!

I held my niece's baby shower! Everyone was great!

D.b. · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing venue

We booked this for a rather large baby shower and it turned out wonderful. Everyone love the place very roomy everything was accommodated and we will be using this venue for the wedding next!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Mckenzie Chili · Married on 12/01/2018

Baby shower

My baby shower was held here at the venue and the turn out was AMAZING! I had almost 100 people that attended and there was more than enough room in the barn for everyone to sit and enjoy themselves. Highly recommend the venue for any event! Thank you to the owners for building such a beautiful place and being so accommodating.

Sent on 12/02/2018