The Troutdale House by the Sandy River Reviews

The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 3
The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 4
The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 5

Royanna · Married on 12/31/2015

The staff was amazing! They go above and beyond to make your day special in every way! They don't nickel and dime you!

Sent on 01/06/2016

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding here, the troutdale house was so amazing and was such a great value!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Teresa · Married on 10/30/2015

We had our daughters wedding at the Troutdale House on Friday 10/30/2015. My husband was gravely ill and we were trying to plan a wedding quickly so he could attend. Laura, Jolynn and the rest of the staff were wonderful to work with. They got us set up with the date and arrangements, referred us to Restaurante Di Pompello for catering and helped us in every way possible. We had approximately 140 guests and while the reception area was a bit tight it was beautiful. Everyone had a great time. The brides room is amazing. They are set up to handle just about anything. They are kind and efficient and the venue is absolutely prefect. God bless you for all your help making this day so special during this very difficult time for our family!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/30/2015

I just had my wedding at the Troutdale House and I cannot say enough wonderful things about the venue and the staff! It was the most beautiful venue and I love that you get access to every room and location on the property with your choice of where to have the ceremony and reception. The bride's room is stunning! The staff was amazing. Laura and Jolynn couldn't have been more helpful and caring about making this the most perfect day for me and my new husband and our family and friends. I will be recommending the Troutdale House to everyone I know, not only for weddings, but for other events as well. Thank you Troutdale House and staff for making my wedding day the best day of my life!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Taylor · Married on 10/17/2015

Laura has been nothing short of amazing. She's been helpful and always available. I love this venue, because they don't make you choose their vendors and it is relatively inexpensive for how gorgeous it is.

Sent on 07/10/2015

The Troutdale House made our wedding day more perfect than we could have imagined!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/12/2015

I couldn't be mroe happy working with The Troutdale House to make my wedding day perfect. I have over a year until my wedding and the owners have been so great answering questions and letting me veiw the property several times. Can't wait until Sept. 2015!

Sent on 07/01/2014
  • User3619782 · 2+ years ago

We have booked The Troutdale House for our wedding/reception in August of next year. I am that silly bride that is pre planning as much as I can and even though our date is out a while Laura has been AMAZING with all of my questions and requests to visit the venue again and again. I have spread the word about this amazing venue, how flexible not only the people are but just the variety of sites on the property that you can get married at is truly amazing. The building is beautiful and just gets better and better, we can't wait to see what Laura and her team have in store next! :)

Sent on 07/08/2014

Katie · Married on 08/02/2015

After hearing recommendation after recommendation my fiance and I went there today to view the troutdale house along with my mom and our friends. The troutdale house was absolutely stunning! My favorite area was the wistera garden, and the bridal suite upstairs. Laura was able to answer all of our questions and was very patient with us with the 2 hours we spent at the venue! I ended up booking the venue on the spot and I am so happy with my decision. Thank you Laura! I cannot wait a full year till my wedding though! It will be stunning.

Sent on 07/03/2014

We can't say enough great things about the Troutdale House! The staff is helpful, flexible, and friendly. The venue itself is adorable, clean, and versatile. Perfect place for a wedding no matter the season! Furthermore, we've put on other events at the Troutdale House (small high school prom), and we are booking more events there per student request! This place is awesome!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Ricardo · Married on 07/03/2015

Get insurance for your event is worth it, great place affordable I think best price in town and great quality they have great vendors they recommend we choose pompello for food and it was amazing

Sent on 08/13/2015

Victoria · Married on 06/26/2015

The Troutdale House by the Sandy River was the perfect place for our wedding. Not only is the venue amazing and beautiful but the staff is awesome as well. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for flexibility, versatility and a beautiful location. For all of the amenities (have multiple places where the reception and ceremony could be held, a full bridal suite and groom room) this place is perfect. People couldn't stop commenting to me, how much they loved the venue at the wedding. They make you feel like your wedding is the most important thing ever and that meant so much to me!

Sent on 07/20/2015

These ladies were amazing. They have been so helplful from the very first day that we toured until the day of the wedding. Even after the wedding when we had a couple questions. We recommend this venue to anyone who asks about a place to get married.

• Antonio and Christina

Antonio and Christina · Married on 06/19/2015

I have and will continue to promote this venue. The staff make you feel at home and really make your day special. Even the groom gets to be pampered and not to many venues do that so if you want a great experience come to the Troutdale house if you don't go anywhere else.

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2015

This place is amazing! I would recommend it to anyone looking to host any kind of event.

Liz · Married on 05/16/2015

The Troutdale House was Awesome! The staff was very helpful and responded to questions very quickly and had great recommendations for other vendors (we got a fantastic Italian Restaurant that only caters for the Troutdale House, super cheap prices, and our guest still rave about the food). The space was amazing, there are so many options of different looks for the ceremony site and they are all beautiful (it was hard to narrow it down to one). Plus the variety of different little cute decor areas made for great pictures (plus going outside and taking pictures on the train cars/tracks)! The attic bridal area was great, lots of space for everyone to get ready, again decorated very nicely, and they even had a steamer available for the dresses. My husband and his groomsmen enjoyed the groom's area and playing with the games downstairs. Our guests commented on how great the space was and they enjoyed the option of going downstairs to play pool, air hockey, etc. too. And it was so nice that everything-tables, chairs, linens, twinkle lights, some other decor items, etc were all included and ready to go so all we had to do was put some decorations on the tables and we were good to go. Very fast set up and take down for us, so we had more time to get ready and play. And the kitchen space was a wonderful prep area since we did a multi dessert bar in addition to a traditional cake and there was lots of ice in the ice machine for the bartender. I would highly, highly recommend this as your venue. You need to go see this place. It will be the best decision you made for your wedding other than saying "YES" in the first place ;-)

Sent on 07/28/2015

Heidi · Married on 05/02/2015

I loved this place! The people were friendly and the place was beautiful!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Cynda · Married on 03/29/2015

Everyone there is very responsive and super friendly! My fiancee and I are very happy with our choice to book here!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Hayli · Married on 03/28/2015

I loved this venue! Laura and Jolin were both very helpful, and Laura's husband is a photographer too! Which he was wonderful! The venue itself was amazing, minimal decorations were needed for the wedding. Jolin(wedding Cordinator) went over everything at rehearsal. It was over all 5 stars!

Sent on 04/03/2015

Loved the venue! The staff was very helpful and flexible with what we wanted!

Sent on 03/30/2015

krystina · Married on 01/16/2015

We loved the Troutdale house! Laura the owner is awesome. She responds quickly to texts and they are very helpful and willing to help you with anything. I went to see the venue a couple times pre wedding to bring different people like flowers and catering; they are always friendly and willing to work with you to get you what you need and answer questions. During the wedding, the roof started leaking and they had people come and fix it before I even knew! Know one even told me for a week! It was amazing. The way it's decorated takes so much stress off of decorations, it's lit with string lights all the time. Went perfect for my rustic wedding. The bridal room is huge and was so much fun to get ready in. Loved it and I could not have chosen a better venue.

Sent on 02/03/2015

Aurora · event on: 10/26/2014

I hosted a bridal event at The Troutdale House and was very pleased!! Jolynn and Laura were incredibly helpful with everything I needed. I am excited to work with them again in the future and will be recommended my brides here!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2014

The staff at the Troutdale House were amazing. They made sure my wedding day was the least stressful possible. Kim and Crystal helped us decorate the venue, they helped us unpack our cars to put everything in the venue. They participated in our costume wedding by getting face paint and making sure our wedding was the Halloween affair we were looking for. I will definitely recommend the Troutdale House to anyone looking to get married. All of our guests were amazed at how beautiful it was and how much space they had to roam around.

Sent on 10/30/2014

I could not have imaged a more easier button for our wedding. The manager was super helpful and always responsive to my questions. Day off, I had a coordinator to help with last minute items and make sure everyone got to the right places,

Sent on 10/22/2014

Laurie · Married on 10/17/2014

incredible place for an event, this was our wedding reception only, had we known about it before getting married, we would have done it all here. All of our guests loved the place as well!

Sent on 12/22/2014