The Troutdale House by the Sandy River Reviews

274 | Troutdale, OR

274 Reviews for The Troutdale House by the Sandy River

Solomon · Married on 08/03/2016

We had a great time with our wedding at the Troutdale House. Everyone made our special day go by smoothly and the place looked so great. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a great wedding venue.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Megan · Married on 07/23/2016

Laura & Martin are so Amazing! I was luck to have Martin as my photographer on my wedding day who did a wonderful job. Also Laura was there on my special day, you can see it on her face that she truly loves what she does. She helped me out in everyway possible on the day of. From fixing my dress to placing my hair in the right place, I couldn't have asked for anything else from her. During the whole planning process they all were always there and would get right back to me if I had any questions. The pricing is amazing for the space and all they have to offer. I wish I could do it all over again :)

Sent on 08/02/2016

Tina · Married on 07/17/2016

Our biggest mistake was to not have a guest list before we went looking for venues. We had to whittle down our guest list to fit the parameters of The Troutdale House. They worked with us and we ended up with a great plan. Unfortunately, we were about 100 guests shy of our expectations, but that gave us plenty of room. We were expecting 250 guests and ended up with 150. All the guests raved about the venue. We all had a great time! I loved working with Jolynn!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Maggie · Married on 05/29/2016

This venue is an absolute dream! The staff is so caring and considerate. They do everything possible to make sure your day is absolutely perfect! As soon as I saw The Troutdale House online, I fell in love and didn't want anything else. My husband and I's wedding day was everything we hoped for and more! Thank you!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Michelle · Married on 05/06/2016

Jolynn was so very helpful with everything before the wedding, and the day of the wedding/reception. Crystal was great helping out with questions we had as well. We had an amazing experience and would recommend the Troutdale house to anyone who asks.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Tiffanie · Married on 04/29/2016

Laura and Jolynn are amazing and The Troutdale House is exceptional! They go above and beyond and just the venue its self is more than worth the money! Hands down, we could not have picked a better place for our wedding! Our photographer was also so pleased that he gave us a discount on our photography because he did not need any additional equipment because of the layout, design and lighting!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Tina · Married on 04/01/2016

Great venue, fulfilled all needs. Decorations and music already completed. Easy access and really nice layout for wedding and reception. Provides excellent location for photo opportunities. Photographer loved all the locations and improved lighting.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Our wedding was perfect. This venue has everything you could possibly need. I loved having two on-site coordinators the day of - included with the main price! The venue is beautifully decorated and everyone was so helpful. I wish I could do it all over again! Thank you to the owner Laura, manager Jolynn, and the on-site coordinators Crystal, and Laura!!

Sent on 04/08/2016

Kelsi · Married on 03/05/2016

The Troutdale House is so much more than just a beautiful wedding venue, their staffs understanding of weddings and the emotions of planning, preparing and the day itself is a huge addition. I booked this venue a year prior to my wedding date and anytime I had a question they were quick to respond and always were good to reassure me. One of our favorite things was we could bring in our own food and drink, there were no required overpriced vendors, just lots of suggestions to help with these items (if you needed it). Over my 12 months of planning I feel like I had lots of question (all very important of course) and I never felt like I was being a bother and each question was answered in great detail. The day of the ceremony, the onsite staff was AMAZING in assisting, coordinating, answering questions (probably the same questions over and over). I felt completely comfortable for the entire year that they were 110% capable of helping to manage our big day. It came as no surprise that our wedding day was perfect and we received numerous compliments about the venue and staff from our vendors and guests. I am hopeful to use this venue for future big events!

Sent on 04/09/2016

Royanna · Married on 12/31/2015

The staff was amazing! They go above and beyond to make your day special in every way! They don't nickel and dime you!

Sent on 01/06/2016

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding here, the troutdale house was so amazing and was such a great value!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Teresa · Married on 10/30/2015

We had our daughters wedding at the Troutdale House on Friday 10/30/2015. My husband was gravely ill and we were trying to plan a wedding quickly so he could attend. Laura, Jolynn and the rest of the staff were wonderful to work with. They got us set up with the date and arrangements, referred us to Restaurante Di Pompello for catering and helped us in every way possible. We had approximately 140 guests and while the reception area was a bit tight it was beautiful. Everyone had a great time. The brides room is amazing. They are set up to handle just about anything. They are kind and efficient and the venue is absolutely prefect. God bless you for all your help making this day so special during this very difficult time for our family!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/30/2015

I just had my wedding at the Troutdale House and I cannot say enough wonderful things about the venue and the staff! It was the most beautiful venue and I love that you get access to every room and location on the property with your choice of where to have the ceremony and reception. The bride's room is stunning! The staff was amazing. Laura and Jolynn couldn't have been more helpful and caring about making this the most perfect day for me and my new husband and our family and friends. I will be recommending the Troutdale House to everyone I know, not only for weddings, but for other events as well. Thank you Troutdale House and staff for making my wedding day the best day of my life!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Taylor · Married on 10/17/2015

Laura has been nothing short of amazing. She's been helpful and always available. I love this venue, because they don't make you choose their vendors and it is relatively inexpensive for how gorgeous it is.

Sent on 07/10/2015

The Troutdale House made our wedding day more perfect than we could have imagined!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/12/2015

I couldn't be mroe happy working with The Troutdale House to make my wedding day perfect. I have over a year until my wedding and the owners have been so great answering questions and letting me veiw the property several times. Can't wait until Sept. 2015!

Sent on 07/01/2014
  • User3619782 · 2+ years ago

We have booked The Troutdale House for our wedding/reception in August of next year. I am that silly bride that is pre planning as much as I can and even though our date is out a while Laura has been AMAZING with all of my questions and requests to visit the venue again and again. I have spread the word about this amazing venue, how flexible not only the people are but just the variety of sites on the property that you can get married at is truly amazing. The building is beautiful and just gets better and better, we can't wait to see what Laura and her team have in store next! :)

Sent on 07/08/2014

Katie · Married on 08/02/2015

After hearing recommendation after recommendation my fiance and I went there today to view the troutdale house along with my mom and our friends. The troutdale house was absolutely stunning! My favorite area was the wistera garden, and the bridal suite upstairs. Laura was able to answer all of our questions and was very patient with us with the 2 hours we spent at the venue! I ended up booking the venue on the spot and I am so happy with my decision. Thank you Laura! I cannot wait a full year till my wedding though! It will be stunning.

Sent on 07/03/2014

We can't say enough great things about the Troutdale House! The staff is helpful, flexible, and friendly. The venue itself is adorable, clean, and versatile. Perfect place for a wedding no matter the season! Furthermore, we've put on other events at the Troutdale House (small high school prom), and we are booking more events there per student request! This place is awesome!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Ricardo · Married on 07/03/2015

Get insurance for your event is worth it, great place affordable I think best price in town and great quality they have great vendors they recommend we choose pompello for food and it was amazing

Sent on 08/13/2015

Victoria · Married on 06/26/2015

The Troutdale House by the Sandy River was the perfect place for our wedding. Not only is the venue amazing and beautiful but the staff is awesome as well. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for flexibility, versatility and a beautiful location. For all of the amenities (have multiple places where the reception and ceremony could be held, a full bridal suite and groom room) this place is perfect. People couldn't stop commenting to me, how much they loved the venue at the wedding. They make you feel like your wedding is the most important thing ever and that meant so much to me!

Sent on 07/20/2015

These ladies were amazing. They have been so helplful from the very first day that we toured until the day of the wedding. Even after the wedding when we had a couple questions. We recommend this venue to anyone who asks about a place to get married.

• Antonio and Christina

Antonio and Christina · Married on 06/19/2015

I have and will continue to promote this venue. The staff make you feel at home and really make your day special. Even the groom gets to be pampered and not to many venues do that so if you want a great experience come to the Troutdale house if you don't go anywhere else.

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2015

This place is amazing! I would recommend it to anyone looking to host any kind of event.

Liz · Married on 05/16/2015

The Troutdale House was Awesome! The staff was very helpful and responded to questions very quickly and had great recommendations for other vendors (we got a fantastic Italian Restaurant that only caters for the Troutdale House, super cheap prices, and our guest still rave about the food). The space was amazing, there are so many options of different looks for the ceremony site and they are all beautiful (it was hard to narrow it down to one). Plus the variety of different little cute decor areas made for great pictures (plus going outside and taking pictures on the train cars/tracks)! The attic bridal area was great, lots of space for everyone to get ready, again decorated very nicely, and they even had a steamer available for the dresses. My husband and his groomsmen enjoyed the groom's area and playing with the games downstairs. Our guests commented on how great the space was and they enjoyed the option of going downstairs to play pool, air hockey, etc. too. And it was so nice that everything-tables, chairs, linens, twinkle lights, some other decor items, etc were all included and ready to go so all we had to do was put some decorations on the tables and we were good to go. Very fast set up and take down for us, so we had more time to get ready and play. And the kitchen space was a wonderful prep area since we did a multi dessert bar in addition to a traditional cake and there was lots of ice in the ice machine for the bartender. I would highly, highly recommend this as your venue. You need to go see this place. It will be the best decision you made for your wedding other than saying "YES" in the first place ;-)

Sent on 07/28/2015