The Troutdale House by the Sandy River Reviews

The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 3
The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 4
The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 5

Jessica · Married on 02/10/2018

My husband and I had our wedding reception at The Troutdale House and it was a beautiful venue. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My only suggestion is to make sure you find out what the capacity is for your wedding/reception type. We were told we could fit 200 people seated on the main floor when we did our walk through, but in reality only 150 could fit. We made it work (luckily we had some people cancel) but it was hectic to deal with the month before the wedding. They are very flexible with arrangements and can make your dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Danielle · Married on 01/05/2018

Working with the Troutdale House was absolute perfection! ALL of the ladies there were so kind and willing to help us out no matter what!
    I would recommend this venue to ANY bride that wants a smooth & perfect day.

Sent on 02/12/2018

sami · Married on 12/16/2017

We love the Troutdale House! Very flexible, affordable, offers a lot of perks that other venues do not. It is already beautiful enough, you don't need to buy a whole lot extra to decorate with

Sent on 02/20/2018

Desiree · Married on 11/24/2017

The venue is beautiful. They include so many items (like table cloths and table decorations) and the venue is already beautifully decorated which was a huge bonus (and cost savings). And their vendor policies are open so we could pick the best fit for us. Seriously check the details because no where else came close, especially for the price! The staff is super responsive and flexible and gracious! We could not have found a better place for our wedding! Added bonus was that this was one of the only venues where we could have an outside ceremony in November and it was a GORGEOUS day and everyone had an amazing time.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Jillian · Married on 11/11/2017

JOLYNN & LAURA ARE AWESOME! BOTH OF THEM WERE VERY PATIENT WITH MY PICKINESS & HELPFUL WITH EVERYTHIBG NEEDED. THE VENUE IS BEAUTIFUL & JUST ENOUGH DECORATION THAT WE DIDN'T HAVE TO ADD ANY OURSELVES. LOVE THE 3 FLOORS & ALL THE ANTIQUE DECOR! ALSO UNLIKE MANY OTHER VENUES... WE WERE ABLE TO DO ALL OUR OWN FOOD, MUSIC, DRINKS, PRETTY MUCH WHAT WE WANTED TO DO WE DID. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS VENUE.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Carrie · Married on 11/05/2017

Lots of compliments on the venue and how nice everything was. Thanks for helping us when we needed a reschedule due to an emergency.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/27/2017

The Troutdale House was an amazing venue! I really appreciated that they didn't charge us for every little thing like cake cutting or for bringing in our own food or alcohol. The venue was gorgeous. I also loved that I was able to provide minimal decorations since the venue itself was lovely and they provided twinkling lights throughout the venue. Overall, it was a fantastic experience.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Charlie · Married on 10/14/2017

Everything was wonderful for our October wedding. The staff was accommodating, the venue was clean and everything worked without a hitch. Small enough that every guest felt included but large enough to accommodate a larger sized crowd. The new patio was the perfect place to relax and the under Ivy wedding spot was gorgeous. We have not heard a bad thing about the venue from every person we talked to. Fun groom and bride areas with a kitchen and fridge that accommodated our every need. Compared to other places, the best value for what you get that we have found in our area. We would recommend the Troutdale house to anyone having a wedding a million times over.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Nikki · Married on 10/08/2017

If I could rate higher than 5, I would have! You guys made our day the most perfect and cate free! We can’t thank you all enough and I will DEFINITELY recommend your venue to others. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You’re our new favorite place in the world!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Shelby · Married on 10/08/2017

I cannot begin to describe how amazing this wedding venue is. The venue has a natural beauty to it and is well maintained. All of the staff were great to work with and very helpful. You won't regret booking your wedding or event here!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/23/2017

Laura and her team were excellent! Always prompt returning phone calls and so helpful with ideas. Day of wedding went so smooth because of her team's experience. Martini photography did our photos. WOW!! Couldn't have been any better. Thank you soooo much!

The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 6
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 7
    Sent on 10/08/2017

Bobbi · Married on 09/22/2017

I had a wonderful time!!! I absoulety love the Troutdale house! I'd definitely recommend to everyone!! Where ever you look it's just beautiful and wonderful friendly staff!!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Alicia · Married on 09/17/2017

We absolutely loved our experience with The Troutdale House! They were so friendly and flexible and met with me a few different times before the actual day and answered any questions we had very quickly! We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great deal and a BEAUTIFUL venue!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Allison · Married on 09/13/2017

We loved working with Jolynn at the Troutdale House and we loved our wedding! Every visit had a warm welcome, helpful question and answer, and they were very flexible. The layout is fabulous, they recommended great vendors, and the place is incredibly photogenic, even with minimal decoration. We really felt like we scored!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Haylie · Married on 08/26/2017

My husband and I just had our dream wedding at The Troutdale House and we couldn't be happier. The venue is gorgeous and the staff is wonderful. The owners, Laura & Martin, are amazing people and did everything in their power to make sure we had the best day ever. The manager, Jolynn, was awesome and was always very quick to respond to emails and questions and allowed for us to come see the venue as many times as we needed during the planning process. Our day of coordinator, Crystal, was also very helpful for both the rehearsal and the big day. We had a ton of decoration and special set up to do (even though the venue really doesn't need it as it's beautiful all by itself) and she was great at assisting my set up crew and really helped to make the day go smoothly. The venue is mainly a one stop shop and so much is included in one reasonable price (tables, chairs, linens, centerpieces, microphone, ice, etc). We are so happy that we chose The Troudale House and you will be too. Everything was just perfect and we can't say enough good things about it.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Chrissy · Married on 08/18/2017

Our wedding was perfect! From the moment we arrived until our evening ended, things ran so smoothly. Everything was set up beautifully and The coordinators worked seamlessly with our vendors. I can't thank The Troutdale House enough for helping to make our wedding exactly how we wanted it! Thank you!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Heather · Married on 08/13/2017

You all were great! Helped me not worry about the little stuff, met both of our numerous requests with urgency and smiles, and were there when we needed you, not when we didn't! Thanks!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Madeline · Married on 08/13/2017

I absolutely loved working with the Troutdale House. My husband and I had no clue of what we needed for our wedding when we started planning; luckily, this venue practically has everything you need! And the best part is that everything is already added into the cost of the venue so you aren't surprised with any hidden costs. Whenever I had a question, they Troutdale house was quick to respond. My wedding day was surprisingly relaxed and perfect thanks to the set up of the location. I would highly recommend the Troutdale house.

The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 8
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 9
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 10
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 11
    Sent on 03/24/2018

Minerva · Married on 08/04/2017

We loved the venue the moment we stepped over the threshold. We had complex decorating ideas and the team was very accommodating of our requests for return visits during the planning stage. They handled the setup of the outdoor area we had requested for the ceremony allowing for last minute changes due to unpredictable weather. The team was always present in the background to ensure seamless transition. If we had to do it again, we would choose the Troutdale House by the Sandy River again without a moment's hesitation.
    Thanks for making our day even more magical!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2017

I fell in love with the venue the minute I walked in. We had such a great experience with your venue and the service that we were provided. I wouldn't have changed a thing about the venue and the service we received from your staff there was exceptional.

Sent on 09/01/2017
  • SarahKay

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2017

We could not have picked a better venue for our wedding! Everyone we worked with from Laura and Jolynn to both our day of coordinators were amazing! Anytime we had a question it was answered within a few hours via email. The venue itself is beautiful, you don't even really have to add much decoration but if you do they have tons of stuff to choose from. We used quite a few of their decorations that saved us from purchasing our own. There was plenty of parking for guests and with 3 floors of things to do/look at, it made sure to have something to entertain all of our guests throughout the entire night. I would highly recommend this venue and I hope someday we get to go back!!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Delaney · Married on 07/21/2017

Truly a five star venue and team! They make it so easy from first contact to last clean up! We couldn't be more thrilled with how everything turned out! Would recommend them to any future bride!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2017

Such a beautiful venue! Everyone at The Troutdale House responded to my e-mails in a very timely manner. Our coordinator, Krystal, was a great help during the rehearsal and on the wedding day. I only wish I had started the day earlier and done hair and make-up at my house because those ten hours just fly by!! Thank you!

The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 12
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 20
    The Troutdale House by the Sandy River 21
    Sent on 07/14/2017

Pa · Married on 07/02/2017

Laura was exceptionally easy to work with! The Troutdale has knowledgeable event staff coordinators to help you on your big day which is a life saver!!! I am so happy with how my wedding day turned out. It was everything and more than I had ever imagined.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Katie · Married on 05/12/2017

It was the best day ever! We had a questionable rain storm but the staff was wonderful at accommodating the possibility of still doing it outside like I wanted and they made it happen. Everyone was so nice and everything was perfect! Even the train coming by made for a hilarious and memorable experience.

Sent on 08/03/2017