The Troutdale House by the Sandy River Reviews

274 | Troutdale, OR

274 Reviews for The Troutdale House by the Sandy River

Carmen · Married on 05/15/2018

We had a great experience hosting a small conference at the Troutdale House. The staff were friendly, flexible, and helped us make our vision a reality. When we got stuck on how to make logistics work they were able to step in with ideas and suggestions. They listened to our needs and helped it all come together! I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Sara · Married on 05/12/2018

It was amazing! Staff were so helpful and the venue was beautiful!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Erika · Married on 04/28/2018

I have nothing but the best to say about the Troutdale House! From the price to all of the features they offer, you really can’t beat it. On top of that, they were incredibly flexible the day of my wedding when we had a very last minute decision on where the ceremony would be! Not only that, but the decor is fantastic, and there is plenty of room for people to hang out. I would recommend this venue to anyone getting married in Oregon because it is a great venue! Oh, and the bridal suite is to die for! Thank you again to all the people that work there and helped make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Kristiana · Married on 04/07/2018

Our experience with the Troutdale House was phenomenal. We were treated with respect and professionalism during our entire process. Whenever we had any questions come up the entire team at the Troutdale House were responsive and helpful. We highly recommend this venue to any couple getting married.

Sent on 04/12/2018
  • F

Forest · Married on 03/31/2018

When we started the wedding planning process, we heard through word of mouth (another bride-to-be) that The Troutdale House was an amazing venue. My partner and I made an appointment with Laura--who responded to our inquiry email ASAP--and ended up snapping up our desired date as soon as we could. I cannot express how awesome our experience with The Troutdale House was! The beautiful setting and exceptional value made us feel like we weren't sacrificing our vision to stay within our modest wedding budget. The team were so helpful and accommodating with our requests. We loved that we had flexibility to choose the food and drink that we wanted, along with having different locations where we could have our ceremony. Since we got married in March, we wanted the option to get married outside if it was nice, but knew we needed to be able to have an indoor ceremony back-up plan in place. Fortunately for us, the weather cooperated and we got married in their beautiful courtyard, but I know the Troutdale House team would have made our vision possible regardless of what the weather threw at us! We got so many compliments from our guests about how unique and wonderful our venue was too. I'd highly, highly recommend choosing this amazing place for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 04/12/2018

C'aira · Married on 03/25/2018

Everything was great. The venue is amazing and everything that is included in the cost makes it a very good value. Plus there are so many awesome photo opportunities.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Darcie · Married on 03/23/2018

If available I would have given 6 stars. The service was exceptional and the venue was exquisite. I had people calling me after asking for the phone number so they could get it booked. The amount of time they spent on every detail in the venue was incredible. They honestly didn't leave anything out. Thank you so much for such a perfect evening.

Sent on 03/30/2018

kim · Married on 03/10/2018

Everything was perfect. Staff was friendly and helpful, the building and grounds are beautiful, and was affordable for us. We have no complaints. The posts on Facebook helped me as I forgot what some things looked like (booking so far in advance).

Sent on 04/05/2018

Maria · Married on 03/09/2018

First “impression” The Troutdale House is amazing it has everything you need for any event and the staff was friendly and very helpful! I will gladly tell my family and friends to host their next event at The Troutdale House.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Jessica · Married on 02/10/2018

My husband and I had our wedding reception at The Troutdale House and it was a beautiful venue. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My only suggestion is to make sure you find out what the capacity is for your wedding/reception type. We were told we could fit 200 people seated on the main floor when we did our walk through, but in reality only 150 could fit. We made it work (luckily we had some people cancel) but it was hectic to deal with the month before the wedding. They are very flexible with arrangements and can make your dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Danielle · Married on 01/05/2018

Working with the Troutdale House was absolute perfection! ALL of the ladies there were so kind and willing to help us out no matter what!
    I would recommend this venue to ANY bride that wants a smooth & perfect day.

Sent on 02/12/2018

sami · Married on 12/16/2017

We love the Troutdale House! Very flexible, affordable, offers a lot of perks that other venues do not. It is already beautiful enough, you don't need to buy a whole lot extra to decorate with

Sent on 02/20/2018

Desiree · Married on 11/24/2017

The venue is beautiful. They include so many items (like table cloths and table decorations) and the venue is already beautifully decorated which was a huge bonus (and cost savings). And their vendor policies are open so we could pick the best fit for us. Seriously check the details because no where else came close, especially for the price! The staff is super responsive and flexible and gracious! We could not have found a better place for our wedding! Added bonus was that this was one of the only venues where we could have an outside ceremony in November and it was a GORGEOUS day and everyone had an amazing time.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Jillian · Married on 11/11/2017

JOLYNN & LAURA ARE AWESOME! BOTH OF THEM WERE VERY PATIENT WITH MY PICKINESS & HELPFUL WITH EVERYTHIBG NEEDED. THE VENUE IS BEAUTIFUL & JUST ENOUGH DECORATION THAT WE DIDN'T HAVE TO ADD ANY OURSELVES. LOVE THE 3 FLOORS & ALL THE ANTIQUE DECOR! ALSO UNLIKE MANY OTHER VENUES... WE WERE ABLE TO DO ALL OUR OWN FOOD, MUSIC, DRINKS, PRETTY MUCH WHAT WE WANTED TO DO WE DID. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS VENUE.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Carrie · Married on 11/05/2017

Lots of compliments on the venue and how nice everything was. Thanks for helping us when we needed a reschedule due to an emergency.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/27/2017

The Troutdale House was an amazing venue! I really appreciated that they didn't charge us for every little thing like cake cutting or for bringing in our own food or alcohol. The venue was gorgeous. I also loved that I was able to provide minimal decorations since the venue itself was lovely and they provided twinkling lights throughout the venue. Overall, it was a fantastic experience.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Charlie · Married on 10/14/2017

Everything was wonderful for our October wedding. The staff was accommodating, the venue was clean and everything worked without a hitch. Small enough that every guest felt included but large enough to accommodate a larger sized crowd. The new patio was the perfect place to relax and the under Ivy wedding spot was gorgeous. We have not heard a bad thing about the venue from every person we talked to. Fun groom and bride areas with a kitchen and fridge that accommodated our every need. Compared to other places, the best value for what you get that we have found in our area. We would recommend the Troutdale house to anyone having a wedding a million times over.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Nikki · Married on 10/08/2017

If I could rate higher than 5, I would have! You guys made our day the most perfect and cate free! We can’t thank you all enough and I will DEFINITELY recommend your venue to others. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You’re our new favorite place in the world!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Shelby · Married on 10/08/2017

I cannot begin to describe how amazing this wedding venue is. The venue has a natural beauty to it and is well maintained. All of the staff were great to work with and very helpful. You won't regret booking your wedding or event here!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/23/2017

Laura and her team were excellent! Always prompt returning phone calls and so helpful with ideas. Day of wedding went so smooth because of her team's experience. Martini photography did our photos. WOW!! Couldn't have been any better. Thank you soooo much!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Bobbi · Married on 09/22/2017

I had a wonderful time!!! I absoulety love the Troutdale house! I'd definitely recommend to everyone!! Where ever you look it's just beautiful and wonderful friendly staff!!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Alicia · Married on 09/17/2017

We absolutely loved our experience with The Troutdale House! They were so friendly and flexible and met with me a few different times before the actual day and answered any questions we had very quickly! We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great deal and a BEAUTIFUL venue!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Allison · Married on 09/13/2017

We loved working with Jolynn at the Troutdale House and we loved our wedding! Every visit had a warm welcome, helpful question and answer, and they were very flexible. The layout is fabulous, they recommended great vendors, and the place is incredibly photogenic, even with minimal decoration. We really felt like we scored!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Haylie · Married on 08/26/2017

My husband and I just had our dream wedding at The Troutdale House and we couldn't be happier. The venue is gorgeous and the staff is wonderful. The owners, Laura & Martin, are amazing people and did everything in their power to make sure we had the best day ever. The manager, Jolynn, was awesome and was always very quick to respond to emails and questions and allowed for us to come see the venue as many times as we needed during the planning process. Our day of coordinator, Crystal, was also very helpful for both the rehearsal and the big day. We had a ton of decoration and special set up to do (even though the venue really doesn't need it as it's beautiful all by itself) and she was great at assisting my set up crew and really helped to make the day go smoothly. The venue is mainly a one stop shop and so much is included in one reasonable price (tables, chairs, linens, centerpieces, microphone, ice, etc). We are so happy that we chose The Troudale House and you will be too. Everything was just perfect and we can't say enough good things about it.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Chrissy · Married on 08/18/2017

Our wedding was perfect! From the moment we arrived until our evening ended, things ran so smoothly. Everything was set up beautifully and The coordinators worked seamlessly with our vendors. I can't thank The Troutdale House enough for helping to make our wedding exactly how we wanted it! Thank you!

Sent on 08/21/2017